TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:32 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

ope
master at being scum(my)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I said. My intial vote was over the blatent pocketing and lack of original standout opinions. Then theyre pointing out potential crumbs and seem to use that to SR people (me).

Koba seems sure theyre town, and I do think Koba is townish.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

why is that worse than ccs
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 am

oh wait is that last line about ccs?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

That's a great reason to vote somebody for the level of content I think is in the game.

And absolutely better than 'tone reasons'.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1003, Save The Dragons wrote: oh wait is that last line about ccs?
I dont recall koba expressing a strong opinion of snivy.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:37 am

okay fair

tbh i've been ignoring koba
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

enh.

I dont have a feel for a lot of the players in the game. I think I brushed them off early on too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

What I did like is the way he put on over voting me.

Its certainly probably not out of his scumrange to do that, but I think why people do stuff like that is very important.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:46 am

i will give it a think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

let us know. Just please lets get the train moving ppl
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 942, DkKoba wrote: but the eh is like "i hate everything you have posted" lol
everything will be ok once we all offer ourselves to the blood god
In post 946, pisskop wrote: Another time I think.

Lets establish kpn and such first lol
is kpn kills per night? is this at all part of the discussion? it certainly isn't something you've discussed. if we want to force people to offer themselves overnight though i'm ok with that
In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
i feel like i've made an error for calling it out but also why'd you claim? why bother crumbing if you are just going to claim at the drop of a hat? did you feel there was substantial pressure, or was there some other reason?
In post 955, DkKoba wrote:
In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
no worries, I'm the n1 kill anyways because i already soft claimed a protective under pressure bc of FL and probably have fairly accurate reads atp (at least I feel that way, confidence is pretty high at the PoE I have) (((((:
i townread this actually
In post 972, MegAzumarill wrote: snip
Idk i just don't really see nono trying to present as solving more than they are
i do not think this is a good basis for a read and it doesn't seem like it really contradicts koba's narrative
In post 983, patchwork wrote: currently i have two people i'm interested in voting, and it's azumarill and nono. i'm trying to figure out where my vote is best placed- since the main wagons are pisskop (who i personally read as more towny, it's less of an actions thing and more of a gutread) and rat/rh9 (who i'm unable to read, so they're on the backburner for now), and there aren't many big pushes on the players i dislike, i'm really not sure how to use my vote. i don't think putting a vote on nono will do anything since they'll just flake into oblivion, and my sr on azumarill is more like. there's something off about them that i can't place, and i don't think there's something i could actually push them for.
i feel like you have an excuse to vote nono at least. i usually don't like voting either actually so that's ok
In post 985, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think pisskop has responded to pressure very well
i agree
In post 994, Save The Dragons wrote: so like my problem with voting CSS is he seems pretty free and liberated in his posting which makes me think he's town
i do not think this is a good basis for a read but i do think it's a real though
In post 995, pisskop wrote: I've been trying to get them to engage all game. I've been trying to stir up _anything_ all game.

I might have to do a reread, but I'd really rather people generate new stuff that I can be a part of. Or even come at me or something.
does all game include the time since i've replaced in? i feel like i've mostly seen aimless "somebody please make content!!!" but not much that incites actual action

i will read another 10 pages now, out of the kindness of my heart. can't wait to find out what happened to fl
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh no guillotina is dead too (i figured out i could read the first post)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Yimmy »

i didn't realize pisskop replaced de either lol. anyway i think it's funny cause the idea dkkoba gives in feels about as applicable to pisskop as it was to de
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh i also wanted to mention that i'm townreading std. i have, like, a comically bad track record reading him though so
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They(Rat)/He(RH9)

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Itinerants »

In post 995, pisskop wrote: I've been trying to get them to engage all game. I've been trying to stir up _anything_ all game.

I might have to do a reread, but I'd really rather people generate new stuff that I can be a part of. Or even come at me or something.
I disagree with the notion that we've done nothing.
I've been pretty clear about my opinions the whole game, and while I haven't been as active as I'd normally like to be (new job, tired all the time), it feels like a pretty big misrep to say we've been disengaged and unwilling to do anything.

As far as pocketing Koba goes, I'm mostly ignoring that claim. I do not believe it has any basis in fact, but arguing against it is just gonna be Yuh-huh, Nuh-uh back and forth, which I don't care to deal with.

-Rat
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

(im also like a super not actively pocketable player, a friend of mine described it well a few years ago: pocketing me is like pocketing a hand grenade)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Everybody thinks they cant be pocketed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

thats what makes it a pocket
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1015, Itinerants wrote: I disagree with the notion that we've done nothing.
idk youre the largest wagon thus far, and Ive been trying to push people onto one of us.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 265, DkKoba wrote:
In post 257, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, at this point, i would think they’re town because you think they’re scum.

Level of where I think your reads are at
FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.

have u played with guillo before? He is definitely like a distinct flavor of player (as is obvious from his playstyle exhibited so far) and gets scumread often by people who have not played with him for things that aren't alignment indicative for him.

(Also I think its uhhh bad for thread health for yall to get into a 1v1 here because you 2 are both loud, and when confident, fairly stubborn, and well as scum thats good, but not good for town)
dkkoba is town for this (since we know this was tvt)
In post 276, patchwork wrote:
In post 233, DkKoba wrote: i didnt want to say it but I kinda read patchwork as 3p non-town lol

they are exhibiting pro town posting and trying to blend rather than anti town 3p gaming so im not so interested in them atm
god i fucking WISH. the experiences ive had with 3p are genuinely so fun tbh
i spent some time thinking about what alignment makes this post and i think it's town
In post 278, patchwork wrote: also i won’t claim unless i have to but i am willing to disclose details of my role if needed be
yeah i'd really like to know what happened here
In post 373, ZZZX wrote:
In post 368, DkKoba wrote: DE's recent posting is better but I'm still not convinced and feels like a shell of town DE so far :cowboy:

will say its likely there will crop up better d1 candidates as they are content heavy and removing content producers is always bad for gamestate even if you think they're "scum trying to control things'

protip: you can just, not listen to them, crazy concept :scream:
It depends. Sometimes if you know X is scum but he is affecting enough people, taking immedite action is critical. Other times, it can wait. There is no real "true" answer i suppose.
i don't like this post, but probably in a way that doesn't matter. i don't think i could convince myself that it betrays a scum mindset, at least
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shoot on my terms.
Chicken.

Why chickens get day vigs. Boring
It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

Anyhow I kinda get the sense that Guillotina
could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.
this post felt weird after fl making a joke about being pocketed. i guess it more betrays that they aren't super self-conscious which would actually be town. ok
In post 390, DragonEater70 wrote: Or not pushed but called patch's experience "inconsistent""

Which doesn't really advance the game in any way except as an attempt to trip up patch and make them look scummy
a lot of misrep coming from de this page
In post 409, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 401, DkKoba wrote: crazy how 2 people who scumread you happen to be scum.
Is it though? I know your reasoning is BS so it's easier for me to scumread you
i don't feel like this post comes from town. de really felt like he was trying to understand koba's thought process right up until it had to with with scumreading him. kinda betrays that understanding koba isn't the top priority
In post 454, DragonEater70 wrote: You can't both be unhappy with me attacking you and be unhappy with me townreading everyone at the start including you
yea he can. i guess quoting a post and saying "i don't understand" isn't super productive when the player who made it can't answer. whatever
In post 496, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: ZZZX

Tonally I am not a huge fan here. ZZZ seems fairly passive, and it feels off. Happy if they prove me wrong with further play.
meg's posts this page didn't feel good. like they give enough content to look like they're trying but not enough to really push anything forward

i think i'm ok with my vote on pisskop. if we want to lim a low-content player i'm ok with that. i'm thinking i'd just sheep koba but obv i'd do an iso first
not sure about the itinerant wagon. i could agree that he's low content but i'm not seeing a scum motivation behind it. i feel like this isn't in line with my comment on meg and i'm not happy about that. hopefully i will resolve this later when i finish reading and i don't have to worry about it

still didn't figure out what happened to fl and guillotina :( can't rush the process though

actually
i
think that i
can
be pocketed. way to be wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1013, Yimmy wrote: i didn't realize pisskop replaced de either lol. anyway i think it's funny cause the idea dkkoba gives in feels about as applicable to pisskop as it was to de
wonder why both players are doing something like that, gee I wonder
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive got time and a bit of a tummyache.

I isoed nono and I really dont have an opinion on nothing. A lot of carefully worded nothing, but still ultimately nothing. And I generally feel that way about a lot of slots. I promised I would iso guille, but never got to it.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

post restriction?
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
also i wanted to know if this was an rvs thing or if dkkoba is still into it. a lot of people didn't do it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 481, Guillotina wrote:
SCUM

1 in Dragon/FL
Patch
ZZZX

Is where im at.

Koba disassociated from Dragon

ZZZX/Dragon may be a team (see my vote for ZZZX)

————————————

SPICY WORLD

FL maybe whiteknighting Dragon and DKkoba may be whiteknighting me.
Meaning those two monster players are instigatimg and perpetuating the fight between town Dragon/Guillo

I would believe in this world if Dragon was not so obvious scum.
A lot of agonism, the reads just seem filtered through his own bubble. He's seeing Koba distancing from dragon and Flavor setting dragon up via WKing.

I think flavor was a better read. I enjoy the aggression, I less enjoy the how thick it was. Mafiascum is generally a slower burning site than ToS or whatever.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”