Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 272, Aureal wrote: Lots of questions? What lots of questions? Are other people pelting her with questions that I haven't noticed? I asked one thing and got shade and dancing around instead of an answer.
???

I just counted and you asked Bella 10 questions over the last couple of pages..
In post 272, Aureal wrote: You were grumbling a few days ago about me not saying anything and now that I am, you seem taken aback and incredulous.
I expected you to engage with the entire game, not hyper-focus on one thing in silly bad-faith arguments
In post 272, Aureal wrote: I'm not very inclined to respond to scummy deflections other than by pressing my question. For that matter, I challenge Bella's assertion that she has given her reads. All I've feel I've gotten from her is that you're town and she's "not townreading" the rest of us. And I don't even know why she thinks you're town.
At this point I think it's ridiculous for you to demand more from bella when you aren't giving an ounce. You are being extremely arduous
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 273, Aureal wrote:
In post 258, Black wrote: Also why haven't you voted for bella yet? This progression implies you think she could be scum but you're still voting skygazer for some reason
You want me to vanity wagon with like 24 hours left until deadline? I haven't seen any signs that a Bella vote would be anything other than that right now.
I asked why you haven't voted for her yet. That doesn't mean I think you should vote for her now. I feel like at some point during this interaction you should have placed your vote there but I guess you're just fine sheeping an inactive Merlyn on a joke vote in her first post in the game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^is it any wonder I have one town read! And, as I have implied elsewhere, it's not even like this stuff isnt easy to fake as scum and look better than most of the thread. I get being frustrated with the game, just not sure what I've particularly done wrong apart from engage in good faith
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Aureal »

Pfft fine, I'll stop trying

VOTE: Organized Khaos
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Black »

I think Aureal might be scum here

I've never seen her act like this before and this whole thing just feels like one big distraction. My first thought is that she could be the kitty partner instead of Roulette. She's doing whatever she can to make bella look bad while maintaining her joke vote on Sky, which just so happens to be the wagon tied with kitty's and most likely to go through if his doesn't

She hasn't given any thoughts on Kitty at all, and vice versa

I'm used to logical arguments and cooperation from Aureal and I'm not seeing either of those things here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 220, Aureal wrote:
In post 217, Black wrote: I'm ok with a Khaos vote tbh
I'm gonna pull a Drew and object to yeeting a lurking newbie day one.
In post 278, Aureal wrote: Pfft fine, I'll stop trying

VOTE: Organized Khaos
This is only other wagon that could possibly compete with kitty's

kitty/Aureal is my solve
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey, aureal, let's not give up? I think we might agree more than you think: in really struggling for concrete reads in this mess, the depth of my answers is like....the depth of my read. I don't have more to give you because we are working with not much.

I think roulette might be town?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Aureal »

Mm, a scumBlack probably doesn't respond to my frustration with a scumread, let alone such a sloppy one. Unless I've just tipped the vote over onto her partner and she needs to try to swing it back to Kitty, anyway. Or is just hard-covering for partner Bella because that team could pretty much just ride roughshod over this player list. :igmeou:
In post 281, Bellaphant wrote: Hey, aureal, let's not give up? I think we might agree more than you think: in really struggling for concrete reads in this mess, the depth of my answers is like....the depth of my read. I don't have more to give you because we are working with not much.

I think roulette might be town?
Le sigh

This feels pretty disingenuous after accusing me of being aggressive for asking a question about what you meant.

Why did you townread Black so early?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Black »

I won't be around much this weekend but I will check in before the deadline to move my vote if needed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by RH »

Prodding Merlyn
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 282, Aureal wrote: Unless I've just tipped the vote over onto her partner and she needs to try to swing it back to Kitty, anyway
It should be obvious I wrote that post without seeing your Khaos vote. This doesn't feel like a real thought
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I thought you seemed annoyed and a bit down and if you were town I wanted to get on the same page as you.

I've explained the black thing a lot: at this point I'm going to town read /any/. engagement. if she is scum tho, you are making this easy for her
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 285, Black wrote:
In post 282, Aureal wrote: Unless I've just tipped the vote over onto her partner and she needs to try to swing it back to Kitty, anyway
It should be obvious I wrote that post without seeing your Khaos vote. This doesn't feel like a real thought
You could just call my attention to the timestamps, you know :o

Yeah you probably didn't write several paragraphs in under a minute in response. Even so, I still think you'd more likely balk at going ahead and posting all that right away if you're scum seeing my new post in the preview edit.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 286, Bellaphant wrote: I thought you seemed annoyed and a bit down and if you were town I wanted to get on the same page as you.

I've explained the black thing a lot: at this point I'm going to town read /any/. engagement. if she is scum tho, you are making this easy for her
But you've been townreading Black since early on. Merlyn and Skygazer were also fairly engaged to start off, they've just dropped off a cliff since. You didn't start off by townreading Black's engagement in the game she linked, you started off scumreading her. What have you learned about her since then?
-furtiveglance
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Skygazer »

hi im here
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 288, Aureal wrote:
In post 286, Bellaphant wrote: I thought you seemed annoyed and a bit down and if you were town I wanted to get on the same page as you.

But you've been townreading Black since early on. Merlyn and Skygazer were also fairly engaged to start off, they've just dropped off a cliff since. You didn't start off by townreading Black's engagement in the game she linked, you started off scumreading her. What have you learned about her since then?
Also how the heck am
I
making this easy for a potential scumBlack?! I've probed her opinions and evaluated whether they seem more likely to come from her as town or scum. You just issued a cursory townread based on engagement. Before it was even clear she was going to be on a different tier in that respect. There are things that may be alignment indicative for her, but I don't think engagement is much of one.
-furtiveglance
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count VIII

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 8 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
  • Reminder that elimination is compulsory.
  • Please let know of any errors or queries.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-11-12 16:25:00).

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 252, Bellaphant wrote: @ sky I'm not trying to be a dick..can you read maybe khaos and aureal and give me any thoughts?
aureal is tough to get a read on but she could very easily be town here. also shes fun.

khaos is like a maybe. not super sold but i'm not eager to get rid of any of you amazing people quite yet (does flattery work? hope so).

i could maybe go kitty because i thought him writing off roulette as newbtown felt kinda tmi.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Skygazer »

tbh i have more to scumread kitty for than khaos (who is kind of a vibe read at this point simply because i forgot why i scumread him).

VOTE: kitty
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 292, Skygazer wrote:
In post 252, Bellaphant wrote: @ sky I'm not trying to be a dick..can you read maybe khaos and aureal and give me any thoughts?
khaos is like a maybe. not super sold but i'm not eager to get rid of any of you amazing people quite yet (does flattery work? hope so).
I didn't want Khaos until that last post of his. Quiet, confused town might well say they're okay being flipped because they can't get into things. But "I told you so" is a totally different mindset. This is quite likely lurkscum trying to guilt-trip people out of voting him.
i could maybe go kitty because i thought him writing off roulette as newbtown felt kinda tmi.
Doesn't seem that way to me at all. I totally agree with the sentiment.
-furtiveglance
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 288, Aureal wrote:

Where did black link a game? I can't see it in her iso?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Lol, thought I'd caught you both out with a scum slip, I just can't read!

I really liked Black's page three: they questioned, engaged well with me about you, etc. I think part of the problem is that you are taking my page three read, where I also make a joke about how shit it is , as a big deal. Generally, I tend to read blacks style as more townie, sometimes just based.on vibes.. sometimes I'm wrong. I've found they occasionally have really weird takes as town, though.

I wonder why though, because you know who's also tr-ing black by page three? Sky!

I'm not liking everything I do, even the blandest of things, being an issue for you. It's super disheartening

In post 60, Skygazer wrote: Just three pages? I missed smaller games so much y'all have no idea.

Rough quickfire reads:

Black / Bellaphant
Merlyn / Roulette
KittyTacky / Aureal
Organized Khaos
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Actually, that's a pretty fine reads list, I'd forgetten how much it passed the vibe check.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by RH »

I'll put the VC in the next post.