Post by DragonEater70 »

Votecount 1.03

Puffalicious (2): Cobblerfone, Mizuki
shaddowez (1): Gamma Emerald
Cobblerfone (1): Thomith
Celebloki (1): ssbm_Kyouko
Thomith (1): CrabApple

Not Voting (3): Puffalicious, shaddowez, Celebloki

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-11-26 23:23:15).
Last edited by DragonEater70 on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

With the way Puff's responding, I'm sticking with my vote for now. Assuming the head that posted 30 is the one posting recently, they've had ample time to respond to the questioning. Though they might be trying to do something.

Though there are statistical reasons for me to doubt they're mafia, especially since I'm not sure it makes sense for Kyouko to be Puff's partner. Unless she has a history of bussing? I'll research that sometime today or tomorrow. I'll definitely have more free time tomorrow.
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Mizuki »

In post 95, CrabApple wrote: Why are so many people waiting to see the response to post 30?
Feels like an excuse not to play
VOTE: Thomith
Where are you getting the impression that people have just stopped playing over one post? This is incredibly reductive.
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Mizuki »

In post 101, Cobblerfone wrote: Though there are statistical reasons for me to doubt they're mafia, especially since I'm not sure it makes sense for Kyouko to be Puff's partner. Unless she has a history of bussing? I'll research that sometime today or tomorrow. I'll definitely have more free time tomorrow.
Is this post trying to imply you have a scumread on Kyouko? Why?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Thomith »

Cobblerfone, could you elaborate on what you mean when you say you doubt Puff is mafia due to statistical reasons?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
CrabApple
CrabApple
it
Townie
CrabApple
it
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: it

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:21 am

Post by CrabApple »

In post 102, Mizuki wrote:
In post 95, CrabApple wrote: Why are so many people waiting to see the response to post 30?
Feels like an excuse not to play
VOTE: Thomith
Where are you getting the impression that people have just stopped playing over one post? This is incredibly reductive.
Based on Thomith's comment about their vote
Hence my vote
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Mizuki »

"Why are
so many people waiting
to see the response to post 30?
"Based on
Thomith's comment
about their vote"

These two statements do not align. This is also, again, incredibly reductive of Thomith's posting so far.
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Puffalicious »

In post 101, Cobblerfone wrote: With the way Puff's responding, I'm sticking with my vote for now. Assuming the head that posted 30 is the one posting recently, they've had ample time to respond to the questioning. Though they might be trying to do something.

Though there are statistical reasons for me to doubt they're mafia, especially since I'm not sure it makes sense for Kyouko to be Puff's partner. Unless she has a history of bussing? I'll research that sometime today or tomorrow. I'll definitely have more free time tomorrow.
What is there to respond to? I just said that to get attention going, nothing that serious.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 99, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 93, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @Puff Why is Celebloki town
Seems towny based on their response to what I asked.
I felt like the townread on Celebloki was too easily given and maybe even counterintuitive when I posted 93. It gives me the feeling of TMI. This answer does nothing to change my mind about that either.
In post 91, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 88, Mizuki wrote: Crab has not posted anything past their alt-slip, so their very much a null at this point.

If I can ask, what exactly do you hope to gain from questioning people's RVS votes?
Just testing somethin.

I think Celebloki is town btw.
As of 91 Puff has a TR on Celebloki. I didn't really see much in the way of interaction between them and what I did see was 2 questions in 81 and 86 (below).
In post 81, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 80, Celebloki wrote: I have a really hard time reading setup speculation without my eye's glazing over, but I think I ultimately followed it. I do think I generally get a town read on ssbm because of it though. Maybe also Mizuki.

UNVOTE:
Are you town reading them because of the setup talk? Those type of stuff are nai.

- A
We see Puff question why Celebloki TRs me. At this time I am voting Celebloki and it's not RVS (). I found it a little odd this wasnt mentioned. Unsure if it was noticed. If not, it tells me she was not paying attention/did not care that I was voting Celebloki which reinforces for me that scum!Puff may be TMIing town!Celebloki, but that is to be seen after flips.
In post 86, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 14, Mizuki wrote: VOTE: CrabApple

Crabs should not be apples as well.
Do you still think CrabApple is scummy after 3 pages?
In post 8, Gamma Emerald wrote: Heyyy
VOTE: shaddowez
Do you still think Shaddowez is scummy after 3 pages?
In post 16, Thomith wrote: Been a long long while since I've played one of these so looking forward to getting going.

VOTE: Cobblerfone
Do you still think Cobblerfone is scummy after 3 pages?
In post 26, Celebloki wrote: I'm constantly in a state of looking up the many acronyms used on the wiki.

VOTE: Mizuki

Crabs are people, clams are people.
Do you still think Mizuki is scummy after 3 pages?
The other question comes in and note that this is after Puff's first question was answered in 83. In Celebloki's answer to Puff's first question, he indicates that he is, if anything, possibly TRing Mizuki (as well as me) because of the setup talk. Puff clearly did not notice or care about Celebloki's answer which shows to me that she was interacting as a means to the end of a TR because she knows from the start Celebloki is town.
In post 83, Celebloki wrote:
In post 82, Thomith wrote:
In post 80, Celebloki wrote: I have a really hard time reading setup speculation without my eye's glazing over, but I think I ultimately followed it. I do think I generally get a town read on ssbm because of it though. Maybe also Mizuki.

UNVOTE:
May I ask why this makes you town read ssbm/Mizuki? Was it the way they went about it/responded to it, or just the fact they were trying to figure out how the setup could work/how hypoclaiming could get it to work in our favour?
Yeah the latter, it just seemed like a townie mindset to approach it from. I didn't feel it was just setup talk, but how town could maximize the use of it.
Here's that first answer where he says he maybe also TRs Mizuki before Puff asks if Celebloki still scumreads Mizuki
In post 87, Celebloki wrote: Well, my vote on Mizuki was an RVS vote referencing the crab talk. I removed my vote when I said I found the discussion between her and ssbm to have town vibes. If I'm honest I haven't really read anyone yet as particularly scummy, aside from the mechanic talk I haven't seen much outside of RVS. Your wagon seems to mostly be an RVS wagon.
Feels to me like where Puff states the original TR is in reaction to this answer. And it shows Celebloki's lack of understanding as well that Puff's wagon is not actually RVS anymore. Feels like by this time Puff should be understanding that based on the voters on their wagon's posting about that it's not really RVS and if anything Puff should be picking up that Celebloki is maybe not paying the most attention to the wagon (not a town trait). I think scum!Puff is trying to latch on to a sympathetic townie here maybe.

VOTE: Puff (this is E2 with the CA vote moving to Thomith)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Puffalicious »

I don't like how ssbm_Kyouko misrepped mine and gob's posts. It will take a while for me to respond to this post and from my understanding gob has been baiting reactions.

- A
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Puffalicious »

In post 50, Mizuki wrote:
In post 47, shaddowez wrote: Crabapples, while not very edible by themselves, make a delicious jam and I am no sad that my MIL stopped making it.

@Mizuki
What about do you not like enough to vote? At best, it seems like WIFOM to me.
It's just vibes, it came off as a very "bored" response to the RVS wagon forming on them, and in these early stages of the games that's what I find to be Maf-indicative since I don't think a lot of people enjoy playing Maf on this site, at least not as much as they enjoy playing Town, for various reasons. I could obviously be totally reading the tone wrong or reading too much into it, but I also don't think theres much harm in keeping the hydra at E-2 for right now.
I don't understand how did #30 came off bored to you and you will have to elaborate on that. From my pov he gave reads and I don't see how is giving reads boring to you. I also found it funny how gob outed an alt and I would have assumed that should have been funny for other players. Also, you did not do a follow up post to gobs post where he said he was testing something.

- A
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 107, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 101, Cobblerfone wrote: With the way Puff's responding, I'm sticking with my vote for now. Assuming the head that posted 30 is the one posting recently, they've had ample time to respond to the questioning. Though they might be trying to do something.

What is there to respond to? I just said that to get attention going, nothing that serious.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "get attention going" and your motive for doing so? Or by "nothing that serious" are you claiming it was tongue-in-cheek?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 104, Thomith wrote: Cobblerfone, could you elaborate on what you mean when you say you doubt Puff is mafia due to statistical reasons?
there's a 7/9 chance that the first big wagon of the day is town. I'm town and was the third vote. If Kyouko is town, she'd have a 2/9 chance of voting mafia on day one. If she were puff's partner, she could "randomly" vote informedly to distance, but considering their interactions so far I doubt they are mafia together unless Kyouko has a history of bussing
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

In post 103, Mizuki wrote:
In post 101, Cobblerfone wrote: Though there are statistical reasons for me to doubt they're mafia, especially since I'm not sure it makes sense for Kyouko to be Puff's partner. Unless she has a history of bussing? I'll research that sometime today or tomorrow. I'll definitely have more free time tomorrow.
No, between Kyouko and Puff, Puff is more suspicious. I have a mostly town read on Kyouko. If Kyouko had backed off of Puff I would have been strongly suspicious of them both, but see my previous post. (sorry for the confusing order, I guess I should click the older notifications first?)
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Puffalicious »

In post 111, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 107, Puffalicious wrote:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "get attention going" and your motive for doing so? Or by "nothing that serious" are you claiming it was tongue-in-cheek?
Look, im not gonna sit here and answer a bunch of these questions. They're really time wasty and the type of player my am, I get asked them often.

I wanted to make a big impact on my first real post, so I said that. It's nothing serious because I went back and read everything more seriously and my thoughts have changed. My read on Celebloki is real though, and then whatever my other head says I may not agree with but I condone.
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Puffalicious »

The main reason I originally said everyone voting us was town was because I have a general read that scum looks to distance from their partner first, sometimes in the form of a vote.

But again it really want meant to be super serious. Just throwing something out there to get discussion going.
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Puffalicious »

@ssbm_Kyouko

Since you said you felt gobs tr on Celebloki was tmi then what did you think of his reaction bait?

The post of mine you quoted I don't understand what you're saying. You said you saw it odd I did not notice or wasn't paying attention you voted Celebloki and why should I react to your vote on him when I wasn't even town reading him? A null slot and your vote on him with little to no reason doesn't need any responding to when it has nothing to do with my slot. Celebloki is the one who got a vote from you and if he wants he can choose what action he takes.

The paragraph where you talk about #86, you said gob ignored the answer to #83. gob did not make #83 and it was me who made that post which was yesterday and I come back today and noticed that post. You are getting our heads mixed up.

- A
Puffalicious
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Puffalicious
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Puffalicious »

In post 113, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 103, Mizuki wrote:
No, between Kyouko and Puff, Puff is more suspicious. I have a mostly town read on Kyouko. If Kyouko had backed off of Puff I would have been strongly suspicious of them both, but see my previous post. (sorry for the confusing order, I guess I should click the older notifications first?)
Your vote on my slot is the only vote I can understand and I agree if gob and me were playing together not as a hydra I would also suspect him for ignoring. Can you elaborate your town read on Kyouko? It looked like they misrepped my slot and normally I don't like it and I'm figuring out if it's a town misrep or a scum misrep.

- A
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Mizuki »

In post 110, Puffalicious wrote:
In post 50, Mizuki wrote:
In post 47, shaddowez wrote: Crabapples, while not very edible by themselves, make a delicious jam and I am no sad that my MIL stopped making it.

@Mizuki
What about do you not like enough to vote? At best, it seems like WIFOM to me.
It's just vibes, it came off as a very "bored" response to the RVS wagon forming on them, and in these early stages of the games that's what I find to be Maf-indicative since I don't think a lot of people enjoy playing Maf on this site, at least not as much as they enjoy playing Town, for various reasons. I could obviously be totally reading the tone wrong or reading too much into it, but I also don't think theres much harm in keeping the hydra at E-2 for right now.
I don't understand how did #30 came off bored to you and you will have to elaborate on that. From my pov he gave reads and I don't see how is giving reads boring to you. I also found it funny how gob outed an alt and I would have assumed that should have been funny for other players. Also, you did not do a follow up post to gobs post where he said he was testing something.

- A
I'm not sure what there is to misunderstand, I said in another post that the response came off as disinterested. It's a very emotionless response, and while there's a lot of things I could've chalked it up to I ultimately found it better to keep my vote on your hydra.

That said:

VOTE: Cobblerfone

comes off as a player trying to sound analytical but the actual content is a very nothing-burger argument, and that type of play is more likely to come from scum here.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Hmmmmmmmm...

While I think Puff's death could give us the most information (i.e. if they flip mafia then Crabapple and Mizuki seem more like mafia trying to apply pressure elsewhere and if they flip town Crabapple and Mizuki hopping off the bandwagon makes them look townier), Puff's recent posts feel like they come from town to me, especially A's. I think the wagon has produced adequate info. Combined with the the statistical chance previously explained, I think scum's more likely to be laying low.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

All their posts have been low content so far.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 116, Puffalicious wrote: @ssbm_Kyouko

Since you said you felt gobs tr on Celebloki was tmi then what did you think of his reaction bait?

The post of mine you quoted I don't understand what you're saying. You said you saw it odd I did not notice or wasn't paying attention you voted Celebloki and why should I react to your vote on him when I wasn't even town reading him? A null slot and your vote on him with little to no reason doesn't need any responding to when it has nothing to do with my slot. Celebloki is the one who got a vote from you and if he wants he can choose what action he takes.

The paragraph where you talk about #86, you said gob ignored the answer to #83. gob did not make #83 and it was me who made that post which was yesterday and I come back today and noticed that post. You are getting our heads mixed up.

- A
I thought gob hadn't posted yet as of my last post. Aside from the first one or two posts you made before you noted you forgot to sign, I assume any unsigned posts are gob's? I'll have to reread the full interactions between Adorable and Celebloki separately from gob and Celebloki.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Mizuki »

I'm admittedly sus of Gamma atm because she's active in another game but not here but that last post from Cobb hits all kinds of alarm bells. I'm keeping my vote on Cobb.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Mizuki »

The way Cobb phrases things in this incredibly non-committal way (e.g "Though there are statistical reasons for me to doubt they're mafia, especially since I'm not sure it makes sense for Kyouko to be Puff's partner. Unless she has a history of bussing?") but their tone is that of someone decently confident in themselves ("I think the wagon has produced adequate info.", their assertions on the associatives of a potential Puff flip) really give me vibes of Maf keeping their options open and not wanting to commit to a hard stance.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is kyouko scum individually?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”