JupiterXV (1):
shaddowez
Skygazer (1):
Kurtapika
Black (1):
Afrayed Knott

not voting (1):
ProjEctRy

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • t3 is VLA for a short while
  • burger
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

:( I guess my spaceship ran out of fuel before I could get hugs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Skygazer »

thank you all for defending me from kurtapika
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i decided i want my iso to mostly look like an oblivion live blog

just finished all of those mages guild recommendation quests finally. time for some stupid custom spells!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 553, Skygazer wrote: i decided i want my iso to mostly look like an oblivion live blog

just finished all of those mages guild recommendation quests finally. time for some stupid custom spells!
There's a funny exploit you can do with custom spells where you get

-A summon creature spell
-A 100% reflect magic spell that you can cast touch
-A spell that gives 100% weakness to magic with a small positive buff appended to it

and a few other things like a spell that fortify's intelligence/magicka and a paralyze for your summon so it doesn't attack you. Paralyze the summon, cast the reflect on it, cast your magic weakness spell on it, and watch the positive buff you attached scale exponetionally, onto you. 100 times more broken than even Morrowind alchemy.
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 553, Skygazer wrote: i decided i want my iso to mostly look like an oblivion live blog

As noted in my exchange with Kurtapika, I’m against an random elimination purely based upon low contribution, however I did acknowledge the potential that the group of low contributors could include scum on the basis they are purposely avoiding attention.

Skygazer I believe you fall directly into this. You haven’t contributed a single post that offers any analysis or any attempt work out people’s alignment.

What exactly are your views on the game?

You’ve implied the reason for you lack of input is that you’ve been busy, but it actually appears you’re not busy, busy, you’re just playing video games. I’m concerned now that you’re actually just avoiding having to contribute purposefully to avoid any suspicion.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 433, Black wrote: Low key annoyed at having to defend myself against a meta read for like the 20th game this year
In post 413, Afrayed Knott wrote: The posts she makes in that game and their content are very similar to her play in early in this game.
Go on

It is a feel, they feel the same, not sure what more you want me to say. Your posts in that previous game come across the same as here. That's why I asked the question at the time I did, call it Deja vu if you like. Your own response to the question hasn't been ignored by the way. But I feel you are a good vote at this time. although I am now reading through the thread and that may we change, but I'm not thinking it will. Although there is a thought at the back of my head that the Dann and Bella might actually be working together in their responses to my questions, but its not one that is causing too much doubt or concern as I am null reading both atm.
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 434, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 333, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 307, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
I'm currently waiting for shadow to show up before I vote them- my vote on Titus mostly acts as a sort of pressure vote, I guess? to try and pressure her to be more active, if that makes more sense. Tbh that's kind of fair (Titus did ask why everyone was townreading them) but I still maintain that it's kind of hard to townread someone who's been consistenly posting but not doing much to add to gamestate.

What? Ok. Why not just vote Shaddow? And what I know of Titus is that you aren’t pressuring her at all
because titus is someone who i scumread, and i wanted to see how shadow would respond to me first... depending on that response it could make shadow more or less scummy. the reason why i vote titus is also to gauge her response, to see if she'll be more active, contribute more, etc.
how are reading Titus at all, there is not much content to go on and now she is upset because people are not using English grammar in a correct manner. So she's down to one word responses.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 449, Dannflor wrote:
In post 443, Black wrote: I think it's weird that you didn't show support or interest in my wagon until someone else took the first step, and now you don't want interaction between me and Afrayed because you're worried it might be TvT? Wouldn't our interactions be helpful in confirming your reads there?
I'm not talking about you and afrayed, I'm talking about me and you lol

please go and interact with afrayed there's a reason I didn't stop him voting you
Pray tell.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 453, Dannflor wrote: I'm going to be honest this is a large part of the reason people might be struggling to get scum reads this game!
and you yourself have stated you have town vibes from the following Shaddow, Nono, Aisa, Jupiter, Project, Titus and myself. Not to mention you think Black is probably town but need more action from her. So yeah the game is stale.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 454, JupiterXV wrote: i mean i would've probably voted sky if i hadn't forgotten that they didn't exist
i think titus has posted so for now UNVOTE:
up until this post of yours she has posted one word I believe - Town. her thoughts on Black I would say. her next post is at

you seem conflicted, or is it something else.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 477, Black wrote: Speaking of appeasing. Jupiter feels that way these last several posts. Are you scumreading that too Dann?
I have a thought

reading on
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Well after all that I feel like the VC, deflated. My Black vote is going nowhere. I need to gather my thoughts again, but here is one. what good it will do is anyone's guess, probably not much

In a nutshell Jupiter is scum and was conscious his posts were bad, thus all the back wheeling and and apologising for lying and not reading. He then took a break from the thread. Possibly to collect his thoughts, rethink his approach maybe, this is all supposition, but possible. Then he came back into the thread and posted in a way to try and quell suspicion. I don't like the Kurt wagon as I read them as town. I need to rethink me thinks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 557, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 434, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 333, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 307, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
I'm currently waiting for shadow to show up before I vote them- my vote on Titus mostly acts as a sort of pressure vote, I guess? to try and pressure her to be more active, if that makes more sense. Tbh that's kind of fair (Titus did ask why everyone was townreading them) but I still maintain that it's kind of hard to townread someone who's been consistenly posting but not doing much to add to gamestate.

What? Ok. Why not just vote Shaddow? And what I know of Titus is that you aren’t pressuring her at all
because titus is someone who i scumread, and i wanted to see how shadow would respond to me first... depending on that response it could make shadow more or less scummy. the reason why i vote titus is also to gauge her response, to see if she'll be more active, contribute more, etc.
how are reading Titus at all, there is not much content to go on and now she is upset because people are not using English grammar in a correct manner. So she's down to one word responses.
I have a theory that's open for comment but you're thinking only one word responses...

*sigh*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think your vote is not going anywhere, I think there's appetite in the game for a black vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, Skygazer needs to post something game relevant. I don't think they're scum but that's not based on their content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kurtapika
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Kurtapika »

In post 545, JupiterXV wrote: one quick question before i go to sleep: kurtapika, since you've never actually expressed scumreads (you've just been talking about who's best to eliminate), what are they and why? you can just drop a username and a sentence or two of reasoning. i just wanna know
I'm assuming gun to my head given I've expressed not having substantial scumreads multiple times...? I'd only have conjecture dependent off flips in that case, since I'm kind of forced to work backwards with finding a team outside of current trs.

shaddowez's being a point of discussion makes me think if he flips scum it's only going to be with T3, otherwise if T3 is town so is shaddowez. Dannflor has been consistently a tr for me but if shaddowez is scum that's less of a certain thing for him. Although I'm still on the fence about Aisa, that's a potential third option if none turn up from the lurkers. Similar situation for an Afrayed Knott flip but evidently neither him or shaddowez are scum with Jupiter.

I haven't liked Jupiter's responses the past few pages. Can you tell me what about Dannflor's push was becoming threatening if you townlean him in ?
In post 534, Titus wrote: Kurta is definitely going least resistance route.
Normally I would see this but I don't know how this particular situation can be considered least resistance, if anything it seems to have garnered the most resistance out of any option. As well it wasn't suggested at any point before my post. It would seem easier for scum to just sit around and toy with tossing reads around enough to find the eventual conclusion of a wagon on frankly anyone who's been higher in VC at this point. Particularly T3 if he does turn out to be town, would have been the easiest target by far with the generally middling opinions on him.

Would this have been supported by a scumteam? Curious if you'd be able to walk me through the thought process in scum chat that you would guess as theoretically having happened for me to suggest this move.
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Titus »

- Not every push by every scum is approved by a scumteam. I'm also not writing fan fiction of what might happen between scum members.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, you straight up recycled my without attribution.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Lastly, you stopped right before my theory? Possible but...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 552, Skygazer wrote: thank you all for defending me from kurtapika
this, allows Sky to avoid a Mod prod and worse, so he can post this

A player of your standing doing this is rather infuriating and I would say insulting to the rest of us. If you want to play Oblivion go play it, or please play the game, or sub out.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:15 am

Post by Nono »

bella defending t3, reads town to me, whatever t3 flips,, towny good faith/sees the best in others etc etc for lack of better explanation
In post 180, Afrayed Knott wrote: Nono in 94, I don’t see what you see with regard to T3. In fact its seems like a hurried list of things to do with no substance, why?
In post 141, Aisa wrote: I kinda think Titus is a little towny so far? I've definitely not read her wrong before
How do you get Titus as town on so little interaction? Even if you have a read on their meta?
don't "see" or don't "understand"? "no substance" that's just false
happy to elaborate, if asked)
In post 224, JupiterXV wrote: by the way, Black, could you send me the links to some of your past scumgames? you dont have to but i'd greatly appreciate it, even one is fine
quoting, to note,, checked jupiter's iso after this post, which has no evidence of reading scum games,, at least pretend xD
posts read fake paranoia, all telling no showing kek!!

disliking black as time goes on, "kurta town vibes" really?
dann didn't explain his bella vote, believe he could have internal reasons, but you, did you mind read?
in short, the gameview is off, the vote follow of dan was bad, assuming i'm right on bella,, almost distraction/counter from scummier buddies

jupiter still cute but scummy every post xD

finish catch-up on weekend maybe, we'll see
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 570, Afrayed Knott wrote:

A player of your standing doing this is rather infuriating and I would say insulting to the rest of us. If you want to play Oblivion go play it, or please play the game, or sub out.
It's not enough imo. It does not say who is town or scum or lay out any thought process.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 571, Nono wrote: don't "see" or don't "understand"? "no substance" that's just false
happy to elaborate, if asked)
I'm guessing its your post style that got me, having never played with you before. But I see now after a few posts that is how you roll so I'll try to bear it in mind.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:26 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 572, Titus wrote:
In post 570, Afrayed Knott wrote:

It's not enough imo. It does not say who is town or scum or lay out any thought process.

Yeap

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”