Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I was thinking that if Dann was town, you had to be scum, but if you were scum you wouldn't be voting for me, i... i dont even have words right now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4248, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4244, Lazy Shirou wrote: I've been doing nothing but be anti-sparing RCE for the rest of the game and very much up to the point you posted this.
This is literally what i said yday.
In post 4244, Lazy Shirou wrote: Sakura also hadn't been in my top 3 towncore I was suggesting, my names were Ydrasse/Kyouko/Keyleth
I did miss this tho.
Thanks for your support!
Sorry!!!

I had to pick Keyleth because I still had my doubts about her and I wanted to save Kyouko, Keyleth was one of the most town read slots back then

I also needed Ydra as a third option in case Keyleth was scum so if Ydra was the NK there I wouldn't have spared Keyleth because it would have been a red flag
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4250, Sakura Hana wrote: I was thinking that if Dann was town, you had to be scum, but if you were scum you wouldn't be voting for me, i... i dont even have words right now.
I think the meme about DANNWOLF is real in this game!

Like, look at the way he opened the day today. Does that look like a townie very close to achieving their wincon or a wolf trying to step up their game to not lose?

Dann is scum and I've many doubts about Bingle now that he pushed him strongly

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Ofc if Dann is town and you're scum I'm a clown but uhhhhh

I CAN BLAME ALISAE THEN TOO

Ali also thought sparing Dann wasn't a good idea I think

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4252, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 4250, Sakura Hana wrote: I was thinking that if Dann was town, you had to be scum, but if you were scum you wouldn't be voting for me, i... i dont even have words right now.

Like, look at the way he opened the day today. Does that look like a townie very close to achieving their wincon or a wolf trying to step up their game to not lose?

You know, you have a point, why would a town Dann start by campainging for Bingle instead of himself?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4254, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4252, Lazy Shirou wrote:

You know, you have a point, why would a town Dann start by campainging for Bingle instead of himself?
It's not even only that although there's some merit on it (but I'm also town and not campaigning for myself bc it doesn't sound viable)

It's more the energy you know?

Ydrasse feels like defeated scum and Dann feels like scum trying to make a comeback

and yours truly EVIL DRAGON Shirou is here pretty carefree as always

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

If you're town you should know by now that I'm mostly committed to voting you and therefore am town too

I hope we can work together today and I just hope I'm not making a mistake I guess

I'm open to other options (mostly RCE/Implosion), but they just feel like...worse/riskier than you (Sakura).

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm open to other options
How about... 2 Shirou snacks?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: If you're town you should know by now that I'm mostly committed to voting you and therefore am town too

I hope we can work together today and I just hope I'm not making a mistake I guess

I'm open to other options (mostly RCE/Implosion), but they just feel like...worse/riskier than you (Sakura).
Nah let's win this
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Bingle »

In other news, I broke out the whiskey and my motivation to be proactive is running dry, but I'll take a look at Shirou's posts tomorrow if you haven't let me win by then.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4258, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: If you're town you should know by now that I'm mostly committed to voting you and therefore am town too

Nah let's win this
Let's work hard to kick those scum butts
AIBOU
!

(don't betray me pls)

In post 4257, Bingle wrote:
In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm open to other options
How about... 2 Shirou snacks?
Deviously good offer...however!

Your honeyed words may move my stomach, but never my EVIL DRAGON heart!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

As I was looking up stuff about Tohru/Koyabashi Anime, I discovered there was an entire serie of cards inspired by it (Dragonmaids) in Yugioh and I had a nostalgic trip revisiting the card game I loved as a kid...

It's unplayable trash in the moment too! Holy shit did Konami ruin this to the ground, round 2 wins? Really Konami...?

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

let me be clear: if i was wolf i would not spit on the efforts of mandate and roll over and die. i would enter into this game with a wonderful body of work and keep it going.

that everyone somehow, psychically, decided that i was a wolf for reasons i still don't understand - town players, mind you, not entirely wolves trying to discredit - and doubt will be explained beyond "dunno mandate has good reads usually didn't here so kill" as previously posted is miserable. i don't have the will to try and sway against loud town players who have decided i am mafia for what i feel are obscure reasons. it's not fun. i don't care, let alone my actual posts being minimal alongside all of this.

my viewpoint of this day is that everyone is going to suggest me as a partner on their scumteams. it's easy for town and easy for mafia. i'm just accepting it because screaming into the void makes me want to cry and i don't like crying over mafia anymore, so i won't.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Somehow I still feel like buying/collecting the dragonmaid cards even though I'll never play them

I always found a bit funny that some people would spend big bucks on pokemon cards when they didn't play the game but now I understand that nostalgia sells...

The Nintendo's way of making money yes...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4262, Ydrasse wrote: let me be clear: if i was wolf i would not spit on the efforts of mandate and roll over and die. i would enter into this game with a wonderful body of work and keep it going.

that everyone somehow, psychically, decided that i was a wolf for reasons i still don't understand - town players, mind you, not entirely wolves trying to discredit - and doubt will be explained beyond "dunno mandate has good reads usually didn't here so kill" as previously posted is miserable. i don't have the will to try and sway against loud town players who have decided i am mafia for what i feel are obscure reasons. it's not fun. i don't care, let alone my actual posts being minimal alongside all of this.

my viewpoint of this day is that everyone is going to suggest me as a partner on their scumteams. it's easy for town and easy for mafia. i'm just accepting it because screaming into the void makes me want to cry and i don't like crying over mafia anymore, so i won't.
Aww Ydra sorry if I'm wrong...this does sound like a bit of a town post, but my reason to be suspicious of you has all to do with you and not Mandate though

I just feel like you've been progressively giving up in the game as we get closer to town wincon and although I do understand how it could happen even with you being town, it does make me feel wary of you potentially being scum soft giving up

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'll try to not accuse you of anything if it makes you feel better!

I don't think accusing anyone other than Dann is very productive. Right now I feel pretty good about scum!Dann and I don't really care what his partners are but I definitely want to go the opposite way he's trying to push the game

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4261, Lazy Shirou wrote: It's unplayable trash in the moment too! Holy shit did Konami ruin this to the ground, round 2 wins? Really Konami...?
that was my experience when i tried to play Yugioh Master Duel.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'm just a tad bit worried this could be a game loss if dunno, Dann/Sakura is a thing or even Dann actually being town somehow...

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4264, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 4262, Ydrasse wrote: let me be clear: if i was wolf i would not spit on the efforts of mandate and roll over and die. i would enter into this game with a wonderful body of work and keep it going.

Aww Ydra sorry if I'm wrong...this does sound like a bit of a town post, but my reason to be suspicious of you has all to do with you and not Mandate though

I just feel like you've been progressively giving up in the game as we get closer to town wincon and although I do understand how it could happen even with you being town, it does make me feel wary of you potentially being scum soft giving up
it sounds like one because it is one.

and frankly… when town players loudly and wrongly accuse you of being wolf and joke about it and that basis seems to come almost entirely from someone’s posts that aren’t even in the game anymore, and do it lazily to boot… it’s just tiresome. mentally.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4266, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4261, Lazy Shirou wrote: It's unplayable trash in the moment too! Holy shit did Konami ruin this to the ground, round 2 wins? Really Konami...?
I started a new account too today after looking up stuff for a few days or so about what it's like to play nowadays

IMO They made Extra Deck way too easy to access, generic boss monsters that you can easily access by new summoning mechanics, and infinite special summons loops that make all the play we used to set for ten whole turns happen in a single one...

I did install the game though because it's so easy to buy the dragonmaid deck to play online...also...I may have spent quite a bit of the free gems buying stuff like the maid icons or character effects...fashion is always the real endgame to me!

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ydra, i dunno if you're town, but if you are i'm going to need your vote anyway because scum arent going to vote me.
What is your read on me.
P-Edit:
In post 4269, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 4266, Sakura Hana wrote:
I started a new account too today after looking up stuff for a few days or so about what it's like to play nowadays

IMO They made Extra Deck way too easy to access, generic boss monsters that you can easily access by new summoning mechanics, and infinite special summons loops that make all the play we used to set for ten whole turns happen in a single one...

I did install the game though because it's so easy to buy the dragonmaid deck to play online...also...I may have spent quite a bit of the free gems buying stuff like the maid icons or character effects...fashion is always the real endgame to me!
I didnt play for much because i got bored of the meta of "if you dont win on turn 1 or 2, you arent gonna win that game"
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4268, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4264, Lazy Shirou wrote:

it sounds like one because it is one.

and frankly… when town players loudly and wrongly accuse you of being wolf and joke about it and that basis seems to come almost entirely from someone’s posts that aren’t even in the game anymore, and do it lazily to boot… it’s just tiresome. mentally.
I see...I sincerely hope you're able to take off your mind from the game a bit and get some rest then Ydra

Mafia can be very mentally draining yeah. I was also getting pretty frustrated at being accused some weeks ago.

If you do feel like answering this at some point later on though, what do you think of Sakura? Do you think I'm making a mistake at assuming she's one of the best spares for today?

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i will read some of today tomorrow and answer then.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4272, Ydrasse wrote: i will read some of today tomorrow and answer then.
Okie, no pressure and no need to if you don't feel like it!

Gotta go now, hope you all have a good night!

(and if I do vanish from the game again, do know that I was sealed away in an alternate dimension known as
Master Duel Ranked
where you either play filthy meta or get banished to the shadow realm)

(I want to make a mix of dragonmaids with blue-eyes shining dragon deck so shadow realm it is for me)

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 4235, RCEnigma wrote: There is no downside for scum quickhammering if they get a townie on the wagon. Outed scum doesn’t matter if they aren’t in the spare pool. They weren’t getting spared anyway.
This is vehemently false. People have last minute changes of heart in eLo all the time. If we reach tomorrow, it is for all intents and purposes eLo. It feels like you're staunchly refusing to engage with the content of my argument here. There is no fixed "spare pool" that we're guaranteed to spare from tomorrow. Scum need to look townie. If one scum outs themself to quickhammer, they're turning tomorrow from 5 people, 3 of whom have to more or less mutually trust each other, to 4 people, 3 of whom have to more or less mutually trust each other. That is
dramatically
simpler.
In post 4236, Bingle wrote: But again, I don't really have to pick out the scumteam. I have to shine as town for the town players. Scum is the group in the hotseat where they have to prevent my spare from going through at all costs.
I understand the impetus here if you're town (and that you're just copying that impetus if you're scum) but if you are town, I'd implore you to do so anyway, for various reasons. You outlining where you stand on other people might help people find you as town. If you are town and aren't chosen today, it won't
just
be because scum drove the spare away from you - it'll be because a townie either helped drive the spare away from you, or listened to scum who were doing so.

And tbh i am town and you're really doing a bad job of shining as town today as far as I personally can see. This is endemic to the setup to some degree where everyone is probably more frustrated than usual that people aren't finding them as town.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”