Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.09

Claptastik (E-2): Mizuki, shaddowez, Doc and Drew
Doc and Drew (E-2): Elements, Claptastik, Black
ssbm_Kyouko (1): gob
Mizuki (1): ssbm_Kyouko
Elements (1): Cook

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-12-12 17:30:45).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Claptastik »

I like the contrast of those wagons. Today has been pretty productive.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:17 am

Post by gob »

In post 345, Black wrote:
In post 343, gob wrote: im not voting the hydra day 1 unless they slipped somehow
Why do you think the Hydra is town?
When did i say the hydra was town? Sometimes i dont vote someone regardless of what their alingment is.

Dont ask me questions like this im in a sour mood
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 352, gob wrote:
In post 343, gob wrote: im not voting the hydra day 1 unless they slipped somehow
When did i say the hydra was town? Sometimes i dont vote someone regardless of what their alingment is.

I think not voting Doc and Drew strictly because they are a hybrid is silly

Do you have a read on them at all?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:44 am

Post by gob »

In post 353, Black wrote:
In post 352, gob wrote:

I think not voting Doc and Drew strictly because they are a hybrid is silly

Do you have a read on them at all?
Not really.

How is it silly lol. Think about it like this. 2 scum alive in one slot = twice the chance to spew eachother and their partner. It’s basically like having 3 mafia but only in the negative way.

Also just less fun if we lim hydras day 1. Let em play
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 354, gob wrote: How is it silly lol. Think about it like this. 2 scum alive in one slot = twice the chance to spew eachother and their partner. It’s basically like having 3 mafia but only in the negative way.
If they are scummy we fade them. Keeping scum alive D1 is not an argument that town makes
In post 354, gob wrote: Also just less fun if we lim hydras day 1. Let em play
This is a terrible argument too. We're all here to play. Just because they are two people doesn't make any different. We fade scum regardless if they are a hydra or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:49 am

Post by gob »

didnt read dont care not voting the hydra
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Black »

:lol:

Stay mad bro
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Elements »

Clearly just a Gob/D&D team and gob is refusing to bus day 1 in a micro
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 358, Elements wrote: Clearly just a Gob/D&D team and gob is refusing to bus day 1 in a micro
This is my tinfoil theory. I have doubts because I townread gob individually but maybe I'm wrong there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Elements »

In post 359, Black wrote:
In post 358, Elements wrote: Clearly just a Gob/D&D team and gob is refusing to bus day 1 in a micro
This is my tinfoil theory. I have doubts because I townread gob individually but maybe I'm wrong there
I also tr gob individually
I think a good test would be flipping D&D
All my completed games
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 279, gob wrote: I felt called out by i think it was kyouko. As a person.
What does this mean? Are you talking about when I compared you to Transcend?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 282, gob wrote: I don't like Kyouko's long posts. I feel like they are mostly fluff and commenting on unimportant stuff but in an obtuse manner.

She does this normally, but this game in particular they seem to be more obtuse. So I find that scummy and I'm gonna work to lim her.

I also am not a huge fan of how Elements progressed on me, but actually that probably solidifys Elements as town even more. The progression rubbed me the wrong way, but taking away those bad vibes it was a towny reaction. Because Elements is clearly not caring about whoever TR'd her, and not caring about necessarily having a solid reason for the vote.

You also seem quite easy to talk to. Everything seems good so far. If you're wolfing, I will enjoy playing with you in the future since your tone and logic is towny.

Doc and Drew I got a few town pings from them. Nothing substantial though.

Black I can't remember anything off the top of my head. So I would be down to lim Black today.

Shaddowez. Down to lim today potentially, but not where I want to look right now because Shaddowez is preparing to engage more.

Mizuki. Definitely feels weird and potentially scummy, but also like mislim bait. Not in the sense they're LHF moreso just the gamestate. Would still lim this Day 1.

ssbm_Kyouko. Where I mainly want to go. The long posts and stuff just feels like it's going nowhere.
I'm not sure how you can read my posting as obtuse, both in general and in this game. Could you show what you mean?

What do you mean about Mizuki being mislim bait with regards to the gamestate? Do you mean her reaction to the fake hammer?

Side note for everyone else, I'm pretty sure gob is towntelling in this post as well, so it's even less likely gob and Cook planned the fake hammer. Keeping the towntell to myself, before anyone asks
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 294, gob wrote: Idk what you're trying to pull, but if you just quote one thing and say "wow thats a really really really weak reason" yea it looks weak when you frame it like that.

So now I have to consider you could be powerwolfing. Probably me wishful thinking thoever.

but seriously. I read all his posts and think he's out of the lim group for Day 1. Why you acting like I committed a crime?
Did you notice shaddowes didn't call me out for like the same thing? Something you even called me out for (ignoring your scumread on me)
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 301, gob wrote: Saying
you have hard time sinking your teeth in the game
is a little scummy to me.

Also can you tell im in a bad mood?
In post 290, Mizuki wrote:
In post 285, Claptastik wrote:
In post 281, Mizuki wrote: What do you call post 100 if not a push? You're actively giving a reason as to why you want an Elements elimination there, and again, it seems like you were pushing for it with zero actual interest in figuring out her actual alignment.
is a point on mafia theory in response to . Seems obvious to me in context.
And 99 was in response to , which was in turn a response to which was about...Elements. gob's post there were a direct follow-up to your vote and posts against Elements. Indirectly or not, you were pushing there.
In post 282, gob wrote: Mizuki. Definitely feels weird and potentially scummy, but also like mislim bait. Not in the sense they're LHF moreso just the gamestate. Would still lim this Day 1.
FWIW I agree I've been weird so far but mostly I just haven't found a place to get my foot in the door. In the early stages of the game I mostly read on tone and everyone's sounded fine to me so far, not much has pinged me in a way that I can convince myself to actively push, and I don't really want to push anything my heart isn't in, and there isn't much that I feel like engaging with.
Claptastik is really the only thing so far.
These are the same thing, Mizuki is just using more words to say it. I think we've all been feeling this way to some extent as well so I don't think it really makes sense to SR anyone for this when it's just how the game has been toDay.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 323, Black wrote: VOTE: kyouko

After looking over things I think this is probably the most likely to flip scum

Outside of her mech talk and associative argument with gob/cook, there isn't much substance here. I think it's really easy for scum to just rely on discussing mech and wild theories like and . I just don't think this read makes a lot of sense. Cook and gob can be scum individually without the other being scum and the fact that kyouko honed in on this kinda seems like busy work to me. It makes me think she knows they're town
Definitely shady you omitted the context of 211 and 221, kinda makes me think you forgot what it was and were looking to divert gob's attention. I'm guessing you opened my ISO and picked something you could latch on to out of it, and this is the first thing you found

With context (see quotes below), you first ask me how sure I am about town!Cook in 210 after I laid out the many problems with Cook's readslist (@Cook, still want an update on that). In 211 I'm answering your question concisely, because I am sure of it after reading the fake hammer situation, with the caveat that it could have been faked if Cook and gob are partnered, but
that is very unlikely
. I think 213 just doesn't want town to find each other here, and 221 is just my response to your attempt to break those TRs down. I think you're getting worried because a lot of people are coming around to Cook and gob being town. 221 is not a wild theory, I just laid out the possible configurations and explained how I got to the conclusion in 211.

I was willing to accept you just weren't ready to buy that Cook couldn't have faked her reaction on the fly, but I think it's more than that. You're worried the possible mislims are closing around you too early since Cook is almost certainly cleared from that, and all without PR claims.

VOTE: Black
Spoiler: quotes
In post 210, Black wrote:
In post 207, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, Cook wrote:
In post 197, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 157, Cook wrote: ssbm/black is my strongest pairing right now but i'm willing to be wrong there

think i'd sort like
{ssbm_kyouko, black}
{elements, gob}
{claptastik} is null for lack of activity
{mizuki}
{shaddowez, doc and drew}
Is this traditionally ordered, like in tiers of town down to scum?
nope, it's reverse ordered

gob can be town though
Could you take me through some of these reads then? Pretty sure you're town here from the fake hammer, but a lot of this doesn't make sense.

Elements I seem to remember you stating was a soul read; i have no idea why you read me as scum. Black i can see because she E-1ed you after gob claimed he would hammer any E-1s but is that the only reason or is there more to it?

Gob is one read that does make sense to me (after you moved him to town), as does claptastik, but speaking of null for lack of activity, why is shaddowez in your top town considering his activity?

Is the Mizuki read due to her reaction to your fake hammer or is there more to that too? And what about Doc and Drew? I don't remember you talking with/about them and they're literally not in your ISO at all, except where you say they're town. Looking at their ISO with yours you three haven't interacted at all.

Also happy scumday
How sure are you about town!Cook? It feels like you're questioning the reads in a way that suggests you don't believe they are real
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 213, Black wrote:
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: No way is Cook scum unless gob is also scum imo.
I don't understand this. Why couldn't Cook be scum here that realized she wasn't hammered and played it off like she was? Why is she only scum if gob is scum?
I don't believe she realized she wasn't hammered, her reaction seems very real. It could have been pre-planned to
appear
real, and if so I'm fooled, but it would be pretty dumb of scumteam!{gob,Cook} to make this play, even if it is convincing now it falls apart later.

I guess it's conceivable that Cook can be scum with you since you set up the fake E-1 but I think you didn't know it was a fake E-1. I say she's only scum if gob is scum because if her reaction is faked it was planned ahead, and the only ones who she could plan it ahead with were you and gob. Initially I thought it could only have been gob.

If it is scum!gob, it only makes sense if he and Cook have planned this ahead of time as buddies, and even then it's incredibly risky. What happens if gob and Cook are still alive in 5p ELO as scum? Imo the paranoia really sinks in at this point and if one of them flips, the other is likely to be highly suspected and could possibly be guiltied overNight depending on the PRs. This just doesn't make sense.

If gob is scum and Cook is town, why does he fake hammer her here? It just gives her the opportunity to have a town reaction and clears her. What's the scum motivation there? Doesn't make sense, therefore if gob is scum, it's only with Cook. Cook could be scum with you here though, but again, I think Cook's reaction is real.
In post 214, shaddowez wrote: Didn't get back to this until today and have to catch up, but I love that my entire ISO of 1 post so far is being used for something.
it will make sense when you catch up :lol:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Elements »

Kyouko do you not like either of the current wagons?
All my completed games
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 365, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think you're getting worried because a lot of people are coming around to Cook and gob being town.
I was one of the first people to suggest them being town :lol:

In regards to your ISO, I can't lie. I definitely skimmed it this morning. I got a hunch that it could be you and my case was admittedly weak. This may seem scummy but it really was just me being a lazy bones

Though I will say I do like this fire by kyouko and it makes me think she could be town here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:05 am

Post by gob »

We're not doing the hydra sorry guys. I think Mizuki is a valid option
Doc and Drew
Doc and Drew
Townie
Doc and Drew
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Doc and Drew »

In post 334, Claptastik wrote:
In post 327, Doc and Drew wrote: That could be possible, and I might be clouded by some of there posts towards me coming off a bit snarky, plus I was in a mood yesterday lol, I will reassess that later when I have time.
Well, when you hardly post at all, then when you finally do, you talk about being impatient and insist that other people respond to your questions promptly, you'll frequently generate some snark, and deservedly so.
Bruh, I like to have fun when I post, I like a little snark so I gave some back to you. If you thought I was being a dick(cause if anyone is a dick between me and Gamma, definitely would be me lol), then I will apologize a bit since like I said, I was in an ornery mood yesterday.
In post 359, Black wrote:
I would be yelling at Gob in our PT right now to either buss or push someone else, as Clap knows I am very impatient haha.

Also, I chuckle that Gob refuses to vote a hydra on D1. This is like Bizarro 2019 Drew who always wanted to lim all hydras lol.
Doc and Drew
Doc and Drew
Townie
Doc and Drew
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Doc and Drew »

Ugh, I will fuck this up more and more, our lim really is for the best

*Doc obviously
Doc and Drew
Doc and Drew
Townie
Doc and Drew
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Doc and Drew »

In post 311, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 297, Claptastik wrote:
In post 45, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 41, Elements wrote:
In post 37, Cook wrote: self vote in the meantime
I've done that already
I need a new wagon
VOTE: Mizuki
I am a fan of hydra dissonance

VOTE: Mizuki

-Drew(thought I could sign as Doc and still would make sense, definitely will not get confusing at all haha)
You two are still on an RVS vote. Vote shaddowez with me.
Nah

VOTE: Clap

-Doc
In post 314, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 313, Cook wrote:
In post 310, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 301, gob wrote: Saying you have hard time sinking your teeth in the game is a little scummy to me.

Also can you tell im in a bad mood?
Personally, I get way more into a game as scum......or at least I can find it easier to sink my teeth into it.

I don't get the push on Black here

-Doc
on the note of not getting pushes, i don't get the push on clap
I don't like someone telling me to join a wagon, especially when said person hasn't been a fan of me(and my hydra)

-Doc
Also, outside of being in a mood like I described.

Explain the scum motivation by me here.

Why would I want to anger someone who already is not a fan? I mean I could have refused to vote Shadow in a less snarky manner, or just ignored him.

ScumDrew is way more cognizant of his posts and how they may be received.

Self meta amirite lol

-Doc
Doc and Drew
Doc and Drew
Townie
Doc and Drew
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Doc and Drew »

In post 368, gob wrote: We're not doing the hydra sorry guys. I think Mizuki is a valid option
Out of everyone, why them?
In post 365, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 323, Black wrote: VOTE: kyouko

After looking over things I think this is probably the most likely to flip scum

Outside of her mech talk and associative argument with gob/cook, there isn't much substance here. I think it's really easy for scum to just rely on discussing mech and wild theories like and . I just don't think this read makes a lot of sense. Cook and gob can be scum individually without the other being scum and the fact that kyouko honed in on this kinda seems like busy work to me. It makes me think she knows they're town
Definitely shady you omitted the context of 211 and 221, kinda makes me think you forgot what it was and were looking to divert gob's attention. I'm guessing you opened my ISO and picked something you could latch on to out of it, and this is the first thing you found

With context (see quotes below), you first ask me how sure I am about town!Cook in 210 after I laid out the many problems with Cook's readslist (@Cook, still want an update on that). In 211 I'm answering your question concisely, because I am sure of it after reading the fake hammer situation, with the caveat that it could have been faked if Cook and gob are partnered, but
that is very unlikely
. I think 213 just doesn't want town to find each other here, and 221 is just my response to your attempt to break those TRs down. I think you're getting worried because a lot of people are coming around to Cook and gob being town. 221 is not a wild theory, I just laid out the possible configurations and explained how I got to the conclusion in 211.

I was willing to accept you just weren't ready to buy that Cook couldn't have faked her reaction on the fly, but I think it's more than that. You're worried the possible mislims are closing around you too early since Cook is almost certainly cleared from that, and all without PR claims.

VOTE: Black
Spoiler: quotes
In post 210, Black wrote:
In post 207, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, Cook wrote:
In post 197, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 157, Cook wrote: ssbm/black is my strongest pairing right now but i'm willing to be wrong there

think i'd sort like
{ssbm_kyouko, black}
{elements, gob}
{claptastik} is null for lack of activity
{mizuki}
{shaddowez, doc and drew}
Is this traditionally ordered, like in tiers of town down to scum?
nope, it's reverse ordered

gob can be town though
Could you take me through some of these reads then? Pretty sure you're town here from the fake hammer, but a lot of this doesn't make sense.

Elements I seem to remember you stating was a soul read; i have no idea why you read me as scum. Black i can see because she E-1ed you after gob claimed he would hammer any E-1s but is that the only reason or is there more to it?

Gob is one read that does make sense to me (after you moved him to town), as does claptastik, but speaking of null for lack of activity, why is shaddowez in your top town considering his activity?

Is the Mizuki read due to her reaction to your fake hammer or is there more to that too? And what about Doc and Drew? I don't remember you talking with/about them and they're literally not in your ISO at all, except where you say they're town. Looking at their ISO with yours you three haven't interacted at all.

Also happy scumday
How sure are you about town!Cook? It feels like you're questioning the reads in a way that suggests you don't believe they are real
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 213, Black wrote:
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: No way is Cook scum unless gob is also scum imo.
I don't understand this. Why couldn't Cook be scum here that realized she wasn't hammered and played it off like she was? Why is she only scum if gob is scum?
I don't believe she realized she wasn't hammered, her reaction seems very real. It could have been pre-planned to
appear
real, and if so I'm fooled, but it would be pretty dumb of scumteam!{gob,Cook} to make this play, even if it is convincing now it falls apart later.

I guess it's conceivable that Cook can be scum with you since you set up the fake E-1 but I think you didn't know it was a fake E-1. I say she's only scum if gob is scum because if her reaction is faked it was planned ahead, and the only ones who she could plan it ahead with were you and gob. Initially I thought it could only have been gob.

If it is scum!gob, it only makes sense if he and Cook have planned this ahead of time as buddies, and even then it's incredibly risky. What happens if gob and Cook are still alive in 5p ELO as scum? Imo the paranoia really sinks in at this point and if one of them flips, the other is likely to be highly suspected and could possibly be guiltied overNight depending on the PRs. This just doesn't make sense.

If gob is scum and Cook is town, why does he fake hammer her here? It just gives her the opportunity to have a town reaction and clears her. What's the scum motivation there? Doesn't make sense, therefore if gob is scum, it's only with Cook. Cook could be scum with you here though, but again, I think Cook's reaction is real.
In post 214, shaddowez wrote: Didn't get back to this until today and have to catch up, but I love that my entire ISO of 1 post so far is being used for something.
it will make sense when you catch up :lol:
Why are people seeing scum in Black?

-Doc
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops