JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1344, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1342, JupiterXV wrote: btw i have to go now but i strong townread ower

I'm sure you do.. but why?
i'm back now- their interactions with black make them look INCREDIBLY TOWNY including the flip, and their reads have been consistent in terms of development
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1348, Titus wrote:
In post 1341, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1326, Titus wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote: So suppose you, do you look for scum? Of course. Then who is the towniest scum?
You are jk. Ebwop

ok, I do need to read ahead... if I was JK last night I would have targeted T3 or Shaddow
Then your vote should be on T3 or Shadow logically. That's the no nightkill explanation.
logically speaking yes. but then there is gut, where is your gut telling you to go
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1346, Titus wrote:
In post 1330, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 1169, Titus wrote: The doctor can't heal Dann, AF, and Bella, not to mention myself but maybe I'm not that obvtown.
why can't they? dann seemed incredibly towny to me, i don't see a world where doctor isn't on dann n1
I meant the doc and the jk combined can't heal all of them. Poor wording.
oops okay
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1325, Titus wrote: So suppose you, do you look for scum? Of course. Then who is the towniest scum?
You are jk. Ebwop

ok, I do need to read ahead... if I was JK last night I would have targeted T3 or Shaddow
Then your vote should be on T3 or Shadow logically. That's the no nightkill explanation.
but you're not jailkeeper, so why is your vote on t3 if you weren't the one targeting him?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1351, Afrayed Knott wrote:
You are jk. Ebwop

logically speaking yes. but then there is gut, where is your gut telling you to go
T3 needs to be limmed. That's my gut. I see no world where T3 wasn't jailed because I expect the jailor went through the same process as it is clear and simple.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1350, JupiterXV wrote:

i'm back now- their interactions with black make them look INCREDIBLY TOWNY including the flip, and their reads have been consistent in terms of development
fair enough and a conclusive argument tbf, but what a bout a bus? Apparently Black and I could have set one up so early in D1 it is pure genius, in fact so strategically brilliant, we had the foresight to predict the out come of this game based on it..
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1353, JupiterXV wrote:
You are jk. Ebwop

but you're not jailkeeper, so why is your vote on t3 if you weren't the one targeting him?
I never said I wasn't the jailkeeper. The whole thing is a thought exercise. If I am the jailkeeper, you can bet your ass I jailed T3.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

i cant respond to everything rn but why the hell was i quoted so much??
master at being scum(my)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by T3 »

Why the hell would I submit the kill if I was scum
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

VOTE: T3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1358, T3 wrote: Why the hell would I submit the kill if I was scum
Who would you have jailed? Why? We know you aren't the jk but can't you see you're the universal jailkeep target?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler: AK quotes
In post 1355, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1350, JupiterXV wrote:

fair enough and a conclusive argument tbf, but what a bout a bus? Apparently Black and I could have set one up so early in D1 it is pure genius, in fact so strategically brilliant, we had the foresight to predict the out come of this game based on it..
In post 1307, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1298, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1292, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1286, OutWorldER wrote: I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
pray tell
In post 1239, OutWorldER wrote: I have not read anything yet but I pre-typed some thoughts during the night. Will properly catch up later as currently I'm occupied today.

VOTE: Afrayed Knott

Afrayed Knott pushed by Black in a really soft way, and Black never really tried to get anybody on the wagon. Seems very much like distancing. Most confident in this partner equity.
It was there in the post. Adding on, You say you were the biggest proponent of Black's lim, but outside of simply arguing with her you really didn't make any attempt to get anybody on her wagon before she got speed-limmed at EOD. I don't think any of your interactions there can't be theater, and Black's posts towards you give off major partner vibes.
I did enough IMO. I was adamant she was scum and I was right. You think we orchestrated that from so far back? I really hope that you understand I am not that gifted. and from how easy I read Black, in two games now, neither is she.

as for the bone comment, it connects to the phrase "an old dog with a bone" which simply refers to a dog with a bone... once he/she has her teeth into the bone he/she will not let go... that sums up my play, rightly or wrongly, but on two occasions the bone I have chewed on has turned out to be Black Scum.. woof woof

Why do you think it has to be some grand plan or incredible scum play? It's easy enough to push your partner without actually putting your back in it, or to simply take the opposite side of where your partner is.

Alas though:

VOTE: T3

I trust Titus's read more than I trust my own accuracy with these kinds of things, and like I said, of all the EOD speculations I had, I think Occam's Razor just flips T3 scum here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@JupiterXV responding now. Will take a few.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1289, T3 wrote:
In post 1279, Aisa wrote: I was actually just looking at page 40 and I do have to say that T3's interactions with Black there are not a good look on him imo
If I was scum with Black we could have just voted Skygazer and we would have had a pretty good shot at saving me from the chopping block.
You keep bringing up this argument, but if you were a mislim then why does Black get off your wagon to vote Titus there? If you're town than Black didn't have to post a single thing, not put herself in any danger, to get a town elimination.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1361, OutWorldER wrote: Why do you think it has to be some grand plan or incredible scum play? It's easy enough to push your partner without actually putting your back in it, or to simply take the opposite side of where your partner is.

Alas though:
I don't, you are intimating it is. how long ago did I start pushing Black, even if this is relevant, which it is not. How many took any notice of her case against me.? I'd like to think my push had something to do with limming a scum on D1. I think that's a good thing for me to have done. why the fuck you would think otherwise is shite|!!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

@titus yeah that makes sense, i can see where you're coming from. personally i really don't think t3 is as likely to be partnered with black as a lot of you do (and i also personally think that black's other partners are probably less obvious).
i also genuinely do not buy that, if t3 were scum, that he would've submitted the kill. like not for one second- he was the consensus wagon on d1 up until black fucked up
In post 1355, Afrayed Knott wrote: fair enough and a conclusive argument tbf, but what a bout a bus? Apparently Black and I could have set one up so early in D1 it is pure genius, in fact so strategically brilliant, we had the foresight to predict the out come of this game based on it..
i don't buy it's bussing because OWER's posts read as incredibly genuine to me and they've been generally towny all around
also that last sentence makes no sense, are you trying to contest ower's case on you by trying to talk to /me/ about it???

also, take all the time you need, titus! appreciate it
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I think I could buy T3 submitting the kill if Titus is just correct and it's Black/T3/Kurta because at that point it just becomes a 50/50.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1365, JupiterXV wrote: i don't buy it's bussing because OWER's posts read as incredibly genuine to me and they've been generally towny all around
also that last sentence makes no sense, are you trying to contest ower's case on you by trying to talk to /me/ about it???
I agree Ower has been a town read for me for a long time, and remains one. My statement is all one sentence with punctuation, its a counter statement to the crap Ower is hypothesizing. I take pride in the fact I kept Black as a scum read and she was. and for me that's two games in a row I have called her out and was fucking right .
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

So shall we win this game or keep arguing
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

You getting all nettled about it only keeps the paranoia in my head that you're maf, even though I trust Titus, because I'm a single vote and SR and the current gamestate is a 1v1. Unless your name is Skygazer or T3 you probably aren't getting elimmed here, so why are you so mad about a single person's suspicion?
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1367, Afrayed Knott wrote: My statement is all one sentence with punctuation, its a counter statement to the crap Ower is hypothesizing. I take pride in the fact I kept Black as a scum read and she was. and for me that's two games in a row I have called her out and was fucking right .
yeah but i'm not pushing you yet so how about you leave me out of this jfc
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Like, yes, it's reasonable to be a little frustrated with being suspected when you're town. You're going a bit beyond "a little bit". You sound like you genuinely have something to lose when I talk about SRing you.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

i literally said i townread OWER why are you arguing with me about a scumread i dont have... i literally just was explaining why i townread them and you're going on tangent about the black wagon and ower's push on you????
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

because I am, I was adamant Black was scum and I was proven right, only to have that questioned, is fucking annoying. My vote was the first on her and did not move. At one point I thought I should move the vote as the fact it had sat there so long might be used against me. But I thought no, because I was sure I was right,

its not the suspicion Columbo its the distrust that fucks me off.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1370, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 1367, Afrayed Knott wrote: My statement is all one sentence with punctuation, its a counter statement to the crap Ower is hypothesizing. I take pride in the fact I kept Black as a scum read and she was. and for me that's two games in a row I have called her out and was fucking right .
yeah but i'm not pushing you yet so how about you leave me out of this jfc
sorry frustration

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”