She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 446, Meuh wrote:
In post 442, Meuh wrote:
In post 276, Ydrasse wrote: this game is funny in that i know a wolf is voting afrayed and it illuminates nothing for me
In post 277, Ydrasse wrote: maybe that he’s town but meh!
I kind of like these posts actually, this is a townie thought
Pedit: Meh idk
I'm concerned that my thoughts like these are exactly what will make me miss you as scum because well, they're just not strong enough to warrant townbinning you
Like recently in Toriel's Patience (viewtopic.php?t=91870), my read on you was helped by your predecessor, but I also think the way you engaged with the game felt very townie
I didn't really question your alignment before dying, but post-death I thought about it more since you were being considered, and often when I'd check the thread, I'd see a post of yours and would comfortably say you were town
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also admittedly i am annoyed about the "stretched into multiple posts" comment because i just do that and i feel i have done that before so having it be a potential wolf point is ?

i recognize some of my own tendencies in this kind of push though which is lol and probably why i am not jumping down your throat more than i would other pushes, i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

Ydrasse do you know that I am town
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think that you know that I am town
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i don't know that you are town but i feel that you are town given how you've approached this, and if you think i am actually a wolf i invite you to case me and push me in a meaningful way rather than ... this.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 435, Meuh wrote:
In post 417, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 409, Afrayed Knott wrote: I forgot to add, I don't feel the Meuh wagon at all. but again I could be bias
My read on Meuh slipped when I realised my reason for townreading em was flawed. She originally came into the hood with a more nuanced take on how the hoods should operate and I was like "woah she knows what she's on about I like her". This isn't a good reason to townread someone tho, having that pre-knowledge if anything is very slightly mafia-indicative cause they're the ones who would've been chatting in their pt about the setup and their positioning prior to the start of the game.
My take on the hoods was like, extremely surface level and my analysis I had after thinking about it for like 5 minutes, so this idea is pretty ???
Can't say I adored the post you made right before mine there, not taking a stance (like not even voicing a lean) in whether you want to lim in the big or small hood feels overly passive
Keep in mind my POV on hoods prior to this game from my irl group was "pop in the small hood every time frfr". Compared to that your take was nuanced.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 455, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 435, Meuh wrote:
In post 417, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 409, Afrayed Knott wrote: I forgot to add, I don't feel the Meuh wagon at all. but again I could be bias
My read on Meuh slipped when I realised my reason for townreading em was flawed. She originally came into the hood with a more nuanced take on how the hoods should operate and I was like "woah she knows what she's on about I like her". This isn't a good reason to townread someone tho, having that pre-knowledge if anything is very slightly mafia-indicative cause they're the ones who would've been chatting in their pt about the setup and their positioning prior to the start of the game.
My take on the hoods was like, extremely surface level and my analysis I had after thinking about it for like 5 minutes, so this idea is pretty ???
Can't say I adored the post you made right before mine there, not taking a stance (like not even voicing a lean) in whether you want to lim in the big or small hood feels overly passive
Keep in mind my POV on hoods prior to this game from my irl group was "pop in the small hood every time frfr". Compared to that your take was nuanced.
That's fair actually, irl mafia (and that general very short format) can lead to that, so I'll look like an absolute GENIUS in comparison
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

meuh who do you think is mafia in the big hood
You are always gonna be my love
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Meuh »

Fire or Dann
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Aristeia »

ok so why are you not pushing for either of them or sorting them or using your vote? it feels like you've decided to be a passive passenger here and engage with Ydrasse of all people?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Meuh »

Afrayed is town, Daisy is town, Black is town but slightly less than those two, and then yay that's only Fire and Dann left
Pedit: VOTE: Fire
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Meuh »

@Fire you are scum
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 461, Meuh wrote: @Fire you are scum!!!
Added exclamation marks to be less passive
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

Fire did say he was bored in the hood 10 minutes before I started posting and then didn't show up, that deserves a vote at least
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 463, Meuh wrote: Fire did say he was bored in the hood 10 minutes before I started posting and then didn't show up, that deserves a vote at least
Yea I'm interested to hear if he has any thoughts on your return considering how much he and Dann were anticipating it.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 462, Meuh wrote:
In post 461, Meuh wrote: @Fire you are scum!!!
Added exclamation marks to be less passive
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Aristeia »

VOTE: fireisredsir
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

For the sake of taking a stance, your return initially threw me off a bit with the "BAD!!!!!" posting accusations. It read to me as annoyance that you were being pushed and wanted to lash out moreso than good thought-out posting. I think you've got a better understanding as to why my hood opinions are a bit lacking now (not that the evidence for these things was hidden at all)?

I'ma be real I don't buy into the Ydrasse push right now either. A lot of what I read from your end felt more like paranoia than a reasoned scumread.

Nothing said so far makes me think switching my vote is the play. Tho Fire bar the one post I really liked is still not super in my town books so I'm not against the push happening right now from you and Ari either.
Show

Wiki page
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 461, Meuh wrote: @Fire you are scum
no!!!!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 463, Meuh wrote: Fire did say he was bored in the hood 10 minutes before I started posting and then didn't show up, that deserves a vote at least
i was off reading toriel's patience since you linked it actually lol

i agree that is a pretty towny ydra but my instinct is that there's just different flavors and i think the solving energy feels similar there to here in terms of where she finds a point she's interested in and prods at it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 464, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Yea I'm interested to hear if he has any thoughts on your return considering how much he and Dann were anticipating it.
my immediate read is that the meuh return feels a lot like the town meuh that ive previously incorrectly interpreted as scum meuh

im not like entirely sure what scum meuh actually looks like though
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 467, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the sake of taking a stance, your return initially threw me off a bit with the "BAD!!!!!" posting accusations. It read to me as annoyance that you were being pushed and wanted to lash out moreso than good thought-out posting.
do you think this is more likely to come from scum?
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 471, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 467, OopsieDaisy wrote: For the sake of taking a stance, your return initially threw me off a bit with the "BAD!!!!!" posting accusations. It read to me as annoyance that you were being pushed and wanted to lash out moreso than good thought-out posting.
Depends on the player and their meta, and I don't know Meuh's. In general I'd say it's slightly scummy but I acknowledge a lot of that comes from a personal preference towards good faith interactions and not anything super backed by mafia theory.
Show

Wiki page
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 470, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 464, OopsieDaisy wrote:
my immediate read is that the meuh return feels a lot like the town meuh that ive previously incorrectly interpreted as scum meuh

im not like entirely sure what scum meuh actually looks like though
to elaborate on this (and the question i asked daisy) i think there is a sort of indignance to being pushed and confidence in the face of that where its like "oh yeah? well this is what i think." and i think my gut instinct is to see that as blustery and faked but in the past that instinct has been wrong

i think her engagement with ydra and trying to explain a thought that maybe isn't super explainable and the notes of frustration that comes along with that feels towny as well
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 472, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 471, fireisredsir wrote:
Depends on the player and their meta, and I don't know Meuh's. In general I'd say it's slightly scummy but I acknowledge a lot of that comes from a personal preference towards good faith interactions and not anything super backed by mafia theory.
i would say mafia generally has more motivation to look like they're having good faith interactions with the people pushing them, because they know they're town and often want them on their side

whereas the lack of knowledge that town has can sometimes lead to more lashing out and annoyance at being pushed

not that being nice is scummy or anything like that, but i think that the information that scum has about people's alignment can make interactions have a different flavor

and like in this particular case i don't really see why that would be a reaction that scum meuh would have here except for trying to imitate a town meuh. in which case why can't it just simply be a town meuh

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”