Open 898: Don't Fall In The Volcano! | Game Over!

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 273, DragonEater70 wrote: K

Now please explain why you TR me and Neko

I don't give a single damn about your Klick scumread tbh.

And we can talk about Clap later.
What's with the attitude? Are you still salty that I neglected you on page 1 or something? Jesus Christ

I already explained why I townread you and Neko. Go look at my ISO asshole
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 274, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 271, Black wrote: Dragon why is Klick your top townread?
I am refusing to explain until I hear Dann's scum case of Klick, because I don't want to give scum!Dann an easy out from having to explain his read.
Why would you explaining your townread on Klick effect Dann's scumcase?

Why are you demanding reads and then not cooperating when I'm asking for yours?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 272, NekoLover wrote:
In post 266, Black wrote:
In post 221, NekoLover wrote: Honestly my feeling is that you and black are both town and its just you two being extra picky over each other; the E-1 on page 2 seemed very random, and I have a feeling would've been hammered without much info if I didn't Unvote. I think sky is also another case of aggressive townie, my gut feeling right now is saying that titus and maybe klick is scum; Dannflor doesn't really rub off as scum but i haven't had the chance to really interact with them to be fair
In post 262, NekoLover wrote: Yea considering everything I'm now starting to feel like black is scum

VOTE: Black

That should be black E-1
I'm having a hard time believing this progression. I don't think anything Clap said should convince anyone that I'm scum, and if you think Klick is likely scum then it makes me wonder why you decided to join the wagon he's on instead of questioning "hmm could this be a mislim?"
Honestly at this point I'm going mentally back and forth and I've realized I've dug myself into a very deep mental game I wasn't expecting
Do you agree with all of Clap's reasons for thinking I'm scum? Like what specifically made you back off of your "Dragon/Black tvt" stance?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:50 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

1. Yes I am still salty

2. I think you are scum (unrelated to the saltiness) and I am going to make your life hard, intentionally, because I have let scum!you slip away from my sight in the past and I am NOT letting you slip again.

3. Okay I will have a look at your ISO. And also sorry for making you upset :( (I'm really weak to AtE)
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 278, DragonEater70 wrote: 1. Yes I am still salty
Wow. That's a little pathetic
In post 278, DragonEater70 wrote: 2. I think you are scum (unrelated to the saltiness) and I am going to make your life hard, intentionally, because I have let scum!you slip away from my sight in the past and I am NOT letting you slip again.
NONE of your reasons for scumreading me are strong enough to be this convinced. It just seems like you don't want to be wrong instead of wanting to sort me in good faith. You're being stubborn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Black »

I hate AtE but being put at e-1 as a joke, and then being put at e-1 again several pages later is annoying. I'm just trying to play the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:53 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I just had a look at your ISO and there's zero reasoning on your TR of Neko.

And I guess the TR of me is because I am "tunneled town"? Okay fair.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Black »

I'm the type of player that doesn't respond well to pressure. I get focused on everyone's shitty scumreads on me and it derails the game and it's not fun for anyone
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I'm done talking to you today Black

Let's talk tomorrow.
NekoLover
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:55 am

Post by NekoLover »

In post 277, Black wrote:
In post 221, NekoLover wrote: Honestly my feeling is that you and black are both town and its just you two being extra picky over each other; the E-1 on page 2 seemed very random, and I have a feeling would've been hammered without much info if I didn't Unvote. I think sky is also another case of aggressive townie, my gut feeling right now is saying that titus and maybe klick is scum; Dannflor doesn't really rub off as scum but i haven't had the chance to really interact with them to be fair
In post 262, NekoLover wrote: Yea considering everything I'm now starting to feel like black is scum

That should be black E-1
I'm having a hard time believing this progression. I don't think anything Clap said should convince anyone that I'm scum, and if you think Klick is likely scum then it makes me wonder why you decided to join the wagon he's on instead of questioning "hmm could this be a mislim?"
Honestly at this point I'm going mentally back and forth and I've realized I've dug myself into a very deep mental game I wasn't expecting
Do you agree with all of Clap's reasons for thinking I'm scum? Like what specifically made you back off of your "Dragon/Black tvt" stance?
Not all of them but at this point I think I just need to eliminate someone to get information to better my play because I am lost
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 283, DragonEater70 wrote: Let's talk tomorrow.
Let's not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:56 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Jesus fuck

Relax
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:56 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

It's a fucking game
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 284, NekoLover wrote:

That should be black E-1
Not all of them but at this point I think I just need to eliminate someone to get information to better my play because I am lost
There's no rush. We still have a player that hasn't even played yet. If you are town then you should get information by questioning people and figuring out the motivations behind what they are doing. You're going to get less information fading someone this early than you would if you just let conversation play out

Klick jumping on my wagon didn't seem concerning at all to you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 287, DragonEater70 wrote: It's a fucking game
Yeah and it's supposed to be fun, but instead I wake up to being put at e-1 based on yet another shitty scumcase on me, you joining the wagon and rallying others to join, and Klick's scummy vote

Ya'll are annoying af. Let me breathe
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 278, DragonEater70 wrote: and I am going to make your life hard, intentionally
Like what the fuck is this? You don't want to sort me. You just want to be right about me so you can say "OoO I caught scum Black!!11!!"

I'M TOWN
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
NekoLover
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:04 am

Post by NekoLover »

In post 288, Black wrote:
In post 284, NekoLover wrote:

That should be black E-1
There's no rush. We still have a player that hasn't even played yet. If you are town then you should get information by questioning people and figuring out the motivations behind what they are doing. You're going to get less information fading someone this early than you would if you just let conversation play out

Klick jumping on my wagon didn't seem concerning at all to you?
Yes but when all sides are making valid points and the mental limit has been reached im just gonna follow the crowd at this point because my brain is taxed and I don't think any more back and forth analysis will get me anywhere without results to better make my reads on. This is especially true given the social deduction games I did play before mostly revolve around ability usage, so my social skills isn't strong here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 291, NekoLover wrote: Yes but when all sides are making valid points and the mental limit has been reached im just gonna follow the crowd at this point because my brain is taxed and I don't think any more back and forth analysis will get me anywhere without results to better make my reads on. This is especially true given the social deduction games I did play before mostly revolve around ability usage, so my social skills isn't strong here
You either think Clap/Dragon are making valid points or I am. I don't see how you can agree with all of us at the same time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
NekoLover
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:14 am

Post by NekoLover »

In post 292, Black wrote:
In post 291, NekoLover wrote: Yes but when all sides are making valid points and the mental limit has been reached im just gonna follow the crowd at this point because my brain is taxed and I don't think any more back and forth analysis will get me anywhere without results to better make my reads on. This is especially true given the social deduction games I did play before mostly revolve around ability usage, so my social skills isn't strong here
You either think Clap/Dragon are making valid points or I am. I don't see how you can agree with all of us at the same time
Your all making good counter arguments to each others arguments
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 293, NekoLover wrote:
What specifically did you agree with in Clap's case? Like why do you think I'm scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
NekoLover
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:19 am

Post by NekoLover »

In post 294, Black wrote:
In post 293, NekoLover wrote:
What specifically did you agree with in Clap's case? Like why do you think I'm scum?
I'm on mobile so give me a bit to go scroll through
NekoLover
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
NekoLover
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:25 am

Post by NekoLover »

Yea quotes on mobile and editing it is cancer but I'll unvote until I'm on desktop to reiterate what parts I agree with

UNVOTE: Black
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 259, Claptastik wrote:
In post 254, DragonEater70 wrote: Yeah Klick is my strongest TR, and with how Clap has been towning it up recently, they are a close second (Neko/Sky were previously tied for second place and are now tied for third place)
Agreed, you, klick and neko look pretty solidly town.
Why do you think Klick is town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 247, Claptastik wrote: This reminds me of myself as town. I like having wagons on me as that generates the best information. Klick has a wagon, but he's not defensive, he's letting it get reads. Black OTOH has been hard defending all day.
I do this as town btw. It's not a scumtell of mine. Though I have a feeling you don't really care and you'll find a way to scumread me saying this somehow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Aureal »

:cool:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”