Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by shiki »

gotta make a new years resolution to become a better/more reasonable town or at least to stop messing up so many day ones because everything was there here
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by shiki »

anyway would lean afrayed knott right now i guess would like input from others still struggling with split though
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 1523, shiki wrote: (which also makes dannflor's comment about not being paired with aristeia because aristeia would have been more invested if they were partners pretty discountable due to overall investment level of everyone and just the nature of game - i have played scum games where i was heavily invested with partners who weren't really playing the game and i have played scum games where i was struggling to be invested while partnered with some of my favourite players on site - i think for me at least sometimes it clicks and sometimes it does not and sometimes my brain works {a bit} and sometimes it does not)

have also played very heavily invested town games and town games where i was more or less non-existent i think can find a lot of variance for most players

like do i think scum!aristeia would like to be invested when paired with scum!dannflor? certainly, but i also think scum!aristeia would like to be invested regardless of partner and lack of investment probably not partner related
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by shiki »

don't know how like, useful, the scum sample for afrayed knott is because it was a short-lived replace-in

viewtopic.php?t=91890&user_select%5B%5D=37207

but i do feel like it feels more like here than the town games,

shrugs,

like there is momentum to afrayed knott's townplay that doesn't really feel present there or here
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by shiki »

feel like things aren't making the right amount of sense but that's where i'm at
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 1521, shiki wrote: prefer when fireisredsir feels overwhelmingly town to this but not really a fair expectation

this is probably a super unreasonable expectation for me to have especially because the clearance needed for me to see it compared to the like, average mafia player, is so distorted it becomes like, nearly need to be hardcleared like that one trust fall game where the towns were extremely super obvious and everyone still had to wait forever for me to feel okay enough just don't know how to be better and there should certainly be things in this game i should be able to confidently townread - the closest was ydrasse but alas - but once again i am me please bear with me and if any of you still have any quibbles with my alignment or anything related to me or if you simply think i'm wrong about something please just ask me/show me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Dannflor »

what are your thoughts on ari arranging the hoods in the way she did if she’s partnered with Afrayed?

You were using that as a defense earlier on D1
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:17 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1531, Dannflor wrote: what are your thoughts on ari arranging the hoods in the way she did if she’s partnered with Afrayed?

You were using that as a defense earlier on D1

still think it'd be weird for her to have done so in this way and it's the thing that makes me feel the uneasiest about an afrayed knott/aristeia pairing right now

because sending a newbie to the large neighbourhood and then pushing them and playing in the way aristeia did in general (small neighbourhood doesn't matter etc) really does seem like a lot of added pressure for partner and the split makes more sense for other partners as i said - really for any of the other three of you as you're all strong scum players - but that doesn't make the other factors go away and were afrayed knott an experienced mafia player i think aristeia's play around the slot would make a lot of sense for a partner

if they are partners i kinda wonder if aristeia asked which neighbourhood afrayed knott preferred and afrayed knott chose the large neighbourhood

i think aristeia definitely chose ydrasse to go with her obviously

but then look at the situation we are currently in which is also more or less the situation aristeia was largely playing towards throughout the game it's just a weird situation to throw a newbie into yeah? just don't know how to weigh that against other things
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:22 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1532, shiki wrote: but then look at the situation we are currently in which is also more or less the situation aristeia was largely playing towards throughout the game it's just a weird situation to throw a newbie into yeah? just don't know how to weigh that against other things

right would generally want someone you'd be confident in to close out the game here if you're aristeia because otherwise why would she herself not be the one in this situation to do so since she is also a strong scum player et cetera et cetera

but do think perhaps her interactions with dannflor were meant to tie her to dannflor,
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:17 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1533, shiki wrote: but do think perhaps her interactions with dannflor were meant to tie her to dannflor,

right like this:
In post 1442, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1436, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1432, Aristeia wrote: i take back what i said about dannflor btw
which part
you being 75% mafia

is there any other purpose this serves?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

I thought it was also a (successful) attempt to manipulate me into unvoting her
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1512, shiki wrote:
In post 703, Meuh wrote: UNVOTE:

this is such a clean unvote if meuh is a scums here like,

like she unvotes oopsiedaisy here at e-1 after starting the push on oopsiedaisy when aristeia was under heavy pressure when she herself had also just recently been run on
Idk

I also see Meuh kinda soft defending me / soft attacking aristeia during that time. I feel like Meuh is prepared to bus Ari at this point if they are partners

I also feel like *someone* was always unvoting the Daisy wagon, and the most important thing for Meuh if she’s scum is to build enough town cred to end game, because it’s obvious ari won’t be doing it by then
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:36 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1535, Dannflor wrote: I thought it was also a (successful) attempt to manipulate me into unvoting her

the 'just keep shooting in the small hood' thing kinda worked on me because it was just so obvious
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:40 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1536, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1512, shiki wrote:
In post 703, Meuh wrote: UNVOTE:

this is such a clean unvote if meuh is a scums here like,

like she unvotes oopsiedaisy here at e-1 after starting the push on oopsiedaisy when aristeia was under heavy pressure when she herself had also just recently been run on
Idk

I also see Meuh kinda soft defending me / soft attacking aristeia during that time. I feel like Meuh is prepared to bus Ari at this point if they are partners

I also feel like *someone* was always unvoting the Daisy wagon, and the most important thing for Meuh if she’s scum is to build enough town cred to end game, because it’s obvious ari won’t be doing it by then

hm idk it's like

like that elimination would be such a boon for the scumteam and! meuh would have been very aware of this if she's a scums because she was pushing for a big hood elimination anyway and thinking about what it'd mean as evidenced by her posts in the neighbourhood, and even if unvoting there because she thinks someone will and wants to be the one who gets credit for doing so, she doesn't return when presented with the opportunity again later

i should go look at who was off wagon and if meuh was present when aristeia pushed oopsiedaisy to e-1 actually
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:41 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1190, Meuh wrote: I don't think there's a flip here that gives no info
In post 1191, Aristeia wrote: VOTE: Daisy e-1 etc etc

hmhmhmhm
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:42 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1203, Meuh wrote: I'm partnered with Daisy so I will not be hammering!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

I do think meuh said “not hammering” at that time

Just going off memory since im on my phone

Which would be a fair point
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:43 am

Post by shiki »

she did and looking at it it kinda feels like aristeia wanting her to
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

I’ll look at AK again when i have a computer

I guess i dont really have a good reason to town read him besides thinking ari’s interactions with him were more likely to be scum pocketing a townie
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

I wanna know where fire is at after his top scumspect died
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:02 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1525, shiki wrote: new years resolution

to all the devils, lusts, passions, greeds, envies, loves, hates, strange desires, enemies ghostly and real, the army of memories, with which i do battle - may they never give me peace ~ patricia highsmith
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1516, shiki wrote:
@skygazer

In post 1, Skygazer wrote: - do not take any action that attempts to prove the existence of private game communications. this includes sharing links, post numbers, or screenshots of private threads, directly quoting instead of paraphrasing, sharing images, or discussing formatting/styling. you are allowed to claim that these communications exist, and you are allowed to paraphrase, as long as you do not attempt to provide evidence.
are we able to quote from the big neighbourhood now that only players from the big neighbourhood who would already have access to that information are alive?
quoting from the big hood is allowed, as that is no longer a "private communication"
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:18 am

Post by shiki »

thumbs up thankyou
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

There’s a lot here from Shiki, which I have quickly skimmed, but I need to read it to appreciate her thought process and i suppose defend myself from what I feel she is trying to do, But I maybe wrong. It does though see for the most part she would be hung up on me. So I will read what is being said and see if there is a reply needed. First glance though, there does seem to be repetition though, and that comes back to my hang up earlier in the game. Seems to be a trait she has, back to, I will bang this drum long enough then maybe others will join in. But Ok, I sort of see her logic but don’t fully understand it. I can’t answer why I ended up in the large hood, maybe she does? Let me read her comments and see if I can answer anything for her.
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:30 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1548, Afrayed Knott wrote: There’s a lot here from Shiki, which I have quickly skimmed, but I need to read it to appreciate her thought process and i suppose defend myself from what I feel she is trying to do, But I maybe wrong. It does though see for the most part she would be hung up on me. So I will read what is being said and see if there is a reply needed. First glance though, there does seem to be repetition though, and that comes back to my hang up earlier in the game. Seems to be a trait she has, back to, I will bang this drum long enough then maybe others will join in. But Ok, I sort of see her logic but don’t fully understand it. I can’t answer why I ended up in the large hood, maybe she does? Let me read her comments and see if I can answer anything for her.

if there are things in my logic you are not following or things you feel i have not explained well anything really just ask am happy to try to further explain

i will say i am often very repetitive in communication yes as someone who struggles greatly to communicate effectively i've learned that it helps others if i do so like early on in my playing here everyone would consistently just say 'don't know what it's on about' and more or less ignore me and then i exploited that as a scums a few times while constantly working on ways to not be ignored/try to better communicate with others like i could post in a way that's like 'unreadable' or whatever but it'd serve little purpose other than to make me an even worse town player and yeah

like even here you are saying that there is repetition and yet you are still not understanding where i am coming from but i do not know exactly where the hang up may be so i do not know what to go further into or reword for you

anyway yeah like simply reading a mafia intention into my posts about you here doesn't make much sense to me and also doesn't help me to see why i'm wrong

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”