Post by yessiree »

In post 3512, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3492, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmm

on the one hand i think firebringer is scum
on the other hand that is actually a pretty good case

yess could be angry town here sure
but could also be scum that is annoyed the argument against them boils down to
they are doing the correct plays but just do not seem to vibe town
@yess, it isn't even a case really, it's just...this. do you wanna link me a town and scum game? It's not that I'm confident reading you, so like fair, I'll put the work in, I just am trying to be more confident generally in trusting those early reads for....personal reasons.

You did mention the bussing thing though, which iirc came from FB. Do you wanna talk to me more about that?
ok I see the merit in that, I dig first impression reads, as they often have a pretty good accuracy, like my first impression read of kyouko this game
but i just dont think it's wise to use that as the sole basis to form ur read on someone, especially when are content that can be used to refine/influence that read

town game: viewtopic.php?t=91553
scum game: viewtopic.php?t=91915

i forget who was pushing me bussing Titus, I think a lot people agreed it was more likely scum heavily bussed Titus and that I was one of the candidates (?)
i have to go back to look, but i also did mention i think we're more likely to hit scum off wagon
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 3468, Doctor Drew wrote: I can dig your read on her, maybe read Boons Ahoy for actual scumTheta as well(which I might too to refresh my memory.......bonus that I was scum that game as well)
is that one also what FB linked a while ago?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:05 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3524, Firebringer wrote: Bella what is with the new avi
She's Skye! I took the klickiphants to the cinema to see it yesterday.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:16 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 3525, yessiree wrote:
In post 3512, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3492, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmm

on the one hand i think firebringer is scum
on the other hand that is actually a pretty good case

yess could be angry town here sure
but could also be scum that is annoyed the argument against them boils down to
they are doing the correct plays but just do not seem to vibe town
@yess, it isn't even a case really, it's just...this. do you wanna link me a town and scum game? It's not that I'm confident reading you, so like fair, I'll put the work in, I just am trying to be more confident generally in trusting those early reads for....personal reasons.

You did mention the bussing thing though, which iirc came from FB. Do you wanna talk to me more about that?
ok I see the merit in that, I dig first impression reads, as they often have a pretty good accuracy, like my first impression read of kyouko this game
but i just dont think it's wise to use that as the sole basis to form ur read on someone, especially when are content that can be used to refine/influence that read

town game: viewtopic.php?t=91553
scum game: viewtopic.php?t=91915

i forget who was pushing me bussing Titus, I think a lot people agreed it was more likely scum heavily bussed Titus and that I was one of the candidates (?)
i have to go back to look, but i also did mention i think we're more likely to hit scum off wagon
I just realised we played a game with you as town, we should probably reread that
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 3528, usesPython wrote: I just realised we played a game with you as town, we should probably reread that
incidentally that game is a pretty good baseline for scum!Drew :lol:
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by usesPython »

ok reread our progression that game, we went from yes town to yes null through that game whereas in divide and conquer we were townreading to hard scumreading you that game so your scumtell might just straight up be being obvious

UNVOTE:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 3530, usesPython wrote: ok reread our progression that game, we went from yes town to yes null through that game whereas in divide and conquer we were townreading to hard scumreading you that game so your scumtell might just straight up be being obvious

UNVOTE:
well to be fair in divide and conquer i was in small hood with u, so i literally had to be either town or scum from ur pov
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 3531, yessiree wrote:
In post 3530, usesPython wrote: ok reread our progression that game, we went from yes town to yes null through that game whereas in divide and conquer we were townreading to hard scumreading you that game so your scumtell might just straight up be being obvious

UNVOTE:
well to be fair in divide and conquer i was in small hood with u, so i literally had to be either town or scum from ur pov
nah it's different, we were coming at the yes scumread there from an independent "yes scum" as opposed to "yes is scummier than invis so yes scum"
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:44 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: yessirree

Too casual by far
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I will read the games tonight, but I just want to be clear that the other sussy thing is votes and cw: I do believe Titus was bussed (and If I was scum with both of you I'd rather keep you alive), you were on the dragon wagon, and it seems super hard to actually get votes on you:: we start wagonning you and like five votes popped up for nearys instantly - I guess this is something you could give your thoughts on
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:39 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 3534, Bellaphant wrote: I will read the games tonight, but I just want to be clear that the other sussy thing is votes and cw: I do believe Titus was bussed (and If I was scum with both of you I'd rather keep you alive), you were on the dragon wagon, and it seems super hard to actually get votes on you:: we start wagonning you and like five votes popped up for nearys instantly - I guess this is something you could give your thoughts on
this is a super weird question to ask me here? wouldn't this be something you should comment on if you think you're pushing scum!me and my teammates are coming to my defense by voting counter wagons?

The simple answer to this is just that there was never any compelling scum case me so people aren't inclined to join? cause i dunno what else to tell you, I think you're just hyper focused on my wagons since you're the one championing it? iirc the events that happened today - people were already pushing Naerys (Gamme)/RCE early today but there was only a wagon on RCE, and when Mueh came back there was a burst of activity, the wagon on RCE dissolved so the new votes just kinda happened to coincide between Naerys and me

I never voted on any of my counter wagons today because they don't align with my gamestate read, the only counter wagon i hopped on was Titus but that was yesterday
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:50 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 3534, Bellaphant wrote: (and If I was scum with both of you I'd rather keep you alive)
also why would scum keep me alive over Titus if we were all scum together?
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:54 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 3536, yessiree wrote:
In post 3534, Bellaphant wrote: (and If I was scum with both of you I'd rather keep you alive)
Because titus was doing basically nothing and pretty much no one townread her whereas you were like actually doing stuff

(Not saying you're scum here that's just the reason to bus titus over 90% of the playerlist yesterday)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3514, Firebringer wrote: @Gamma I am going to need you to effort more here
???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3537, usesPython wrote:
In post 3536, yessiree wrote:
Because titus was doing basically nothing and pretty much no one townread her whereas you were like actually doing stuff

(Not saying you're scum here that's just the reason to bus titus over 90% of the playerlist yesterday)
I don't think I've ever been this deep in someone's pocket.

But yes. Like, scum would obviously chose you (or anyone) over Titus, plus the cred that comes with it
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay, for today there are main three suspects: yessiree, myself, davesaz
As for myself, i am town. Whenever you feel some concer about me, feel free to throw it at me. I will answer them as best as i can, even if i sometimes yell my frustration out.

yessiree
- Well he is hard to read for me, played only one game with him, where he was alien. And i have to admit that i basically spent whole game following Flavor without paying much attention, so its quite hard for me to compare yessiree in that game with him here. I will be frank, i dont like his levity. Is he always like this? That faked hammer is giving me bad vibes.
@yessiree Who are your solid town reads and whom do you SR?

davesaz
- I am getting town vibes from dave. He is sorting people and their actions. I personally like his inputs, he is observant and calm. I dont see any manipulations or hidden agenda going on there. I need to look at why FB is voting him, beceause i dont see this dave to be scummy at all.
Dave, who is the most towny person for you?

Out of these 2, yessiree looks worse.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:20 am

Post by usesPython »

Did RCE do something townie or did they just go dark until everyone forgot about them and moved on?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

people think rce will be better readable later on in the game if i recall correctly
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:41 am

Post by usesPython »

at this rate it's looking like there wont be an RCE to read

VOTE: rce
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m gonna try to get active again once I’m somewhat healthy but if I’m the lim here it’s whatever I’ll dump some updated thoughts.

So my wagon not having a counterwagon was interesting. Idk how it dissolved but if the same slots moved to a new wagon it’s likely just town led and scum were content letting it hang. I know a few slots were defending me (Dave,Bella) Dave’s back and forth a with gamma felt more like coming to a solid conclusion based on what he was seeing over just pocketing me or trying to find a way on to my wagon and not draw suspicion. I don’t feel as solid about Bella. I tend to just townread them by default. So I’m opting to just let other slots figure it out there.

Not a fan of any of the wagons rn, Dave is probably my top town, still think yessir is town, naerys probably town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3535, yessiree wrote:
In post 3534, Bellaphant wrote: I will read the games tonight, but I just want to be clear that the other sussy thing is votes and cw: I do believe Titus was bussed (and If I was scum with both of you I'd rather keep you alive), you were on the dragon wagon, and it seems super hard to actually get votes on you:: we start wagonning you and like five votes popped up for nearys instantly - I guess this is something you could give your thoughts on
this is a super weird question to ask me here? wouldn't this be something you should comment on if you think you're pushing scum!me and my teammates are coming to my defense by voting counter wagons?

The simple answer to this is just that there was never any compelling scum case me so people aren't inclined to join? cause i dunno what else to tell you, I think you're just hyper focused on my wagons since you're the one championing it? iirc the events that happened today - people were already pushing Naerys (Gamme)/RCE early today but there was only a wagon on RCE, and when Mueh came back there was a burst of activity, the wagon on RCE dissolved so the new votes just kinda happened to coincide between Naerys and me

I never voted on any of my counter wagons today because they don't align with my gamestate read, the only counter wagon i hopped on was Titus but that was yesterday
Bella having this read is pretty valid. I spent a bit evaluating my read once the naerys counterwagon popped up because like I said I had no counterwagon, pressure moved to you and naerys caught heat directly after.

I don’t think it indicates you being scum but scumreading that chain of events is fair.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I’d be fine with drew, furtive, or theta.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3535, yessiree wrote:

Sorry, I guess I wanted more thoughts about nearys and rce and maybe Dave: people who have been counters to you. Like rce just said, the wagons today all feel /weird/ and I was trying to see if you'd picked up on that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3546, RCEnigma wrote: I’d be fine with drew, furtive, or theta.
Unless it is about buying me a beer, explain.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm i have some rum i am saving for tonight myself
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”