Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #904 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 901, Alianna wrote:
Black has requested replacement.
In post 903, Alianna wrote:
Gamma Emerald has requested replacement. Doctor Drew will continue playing solo for the Doc and Drew slot.
This day keeps getting sadder and sadder :(
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 905, Alianna wrote:
Titus replaces Black.
And back to happy again :D
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Gob has shown his work, I tend to think he is onto something RE: Elements/Kyo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 929, Mizuki wrote: VOTE: Elements

I don't really put much stock in meta-reads, not that I've played with Kyouko much at all regardless, and honestly with the way she's responded to both me and you I feel she's fairly townie. I'm standing by what I said in .
861 was a post by Kyo.

Not sure I get your progression on her.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 935, Elements wrote: Dam it gob, just when people were staring to listen to you
Not sure what to make of the fact that Gob was starting to really push you as scum, yet you miss him now. Feels a bit disingenuous imo
In post 936, lucca261 wrote: After like six years without playing, that's a very fun game to catch-up and replace into

no huge walls at all!
I once took 5 years off, is kinda like riding a bike lol. But welcome back, I don't think we ever played since it seems like you were active during my lapse.
In post 940, lucca261 wrote: the wagon talk by Gob was very good, but I'm in a different wavelength:

The
Clap
E-2 wagon was composed by, at different times, [
Mizuki
Black
Shaddow
D&D
]. and
The
Shaddow
E-1 wagon was composed by [
Mizuki
Black
Clap
D&D
].

think it's very unlikely that both mafia would push for a town miselim two times on D1. I agree with Gob that there's one mafia on and one off this voting block. But I think the Cook hammer was NAI in the end, day was coming to a close and Shaddow would obv be eliminated, so she was not really grouped with the guys who tried to vote both Clap and Shaddow.

so I think there's one scum between [Mizuki, Black/Titus and D&D] and one between [Cook, Elements, Kyouko].
I do have to ask how much of your reads are just piggy backing on Gob's reads vs your own take on things.
In post 944, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote: Gob has shown his work, I tend to think he is onto something RE: Elements/Kyo
What's your read on gob looking like?
I feels like he kinda has an ego that always makes me roll my eyes, but lately when I look past that I find myself agreeing with more of his reads, especially how he was breaking things down
In post 945, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: oh new guy, you look familiar
I think there a couple imposters using my name in a hydra, those bastards :shifty:
In post 946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 940, lucca261 wrote: the wagon talk by Gob was very good, but I'm in a different wavelength:

The
Clap
Mizuki
Black
Shaddow
D&D
]. and
The
Shaddow
Mizuki
Black
Clap
D&D
].

think it's very unlikely that both mafia would push for a town miselim two times on D1. I agree with Gob that there's one mafia on and one off this voting block. But I think the Cook hammer was NAI in the end, day was coming to a close and Shaddow would obv be eliminated, so she was not really grouped with the guys who tried to vote both Clap and Shaddow.

so I think there's one scum between [Mizuki, Black/Titus and D&D] and one between [Cook, Elements, Kyouko].
@Titus what do you think, specifically of this VCA? I wonder if you see what I see
Care to share what you see?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 949, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 948, Doctor Drew wrote:
snip
In post 944, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote: Gob has shown his work, I tend to think he is onto something RE: Elements/Kyo
What's your read on gob looking like?
I feels like he kinda has an ego that always makes me roll my eyes, but lately when I look past that I find myself agreeing with more of his reads, especially how he was breaking things down
In post 945, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: oh new guy, you look familiar
I think there a couple imposters using my name in a hydra, those bastards :shifty:
In post 946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

The
Clap
Mizuki
Black
Shaddow
D&D
]. and
The
Shaddow
Mizuki
Black
Clap
D&D
].

@Titus what do you think, specifically of this VCA? I wonder if you see what I see
Care to share what you see?
In order:
That doesn't exactly answer my question but I assume you were TRing gob before the replacement,
because you agree with his reads
? Anything more specific than that?

New guy is lucca - his avatar looks familiar I think we may have played together once a long time ago. I'm a meta-diver though so I might have just read a game he was in with someone I was meta-diving at some point.

Not yet, no. I want to know what Titus thinks of it, she's known to be good at VCA and I want to know what she makes of that.
I was, and have been, mainly null on Gob. Like I said he ego will be there town or scum imo. And also like I said, he was showing his work I regards to his read on you and Elements in a way that seemed to make sense and made me feel better that he is more likely town than scum.

Like I wasn't really scum reading Elements and you, but God dammit he was making sense with what he was saying so I can't deny it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 963, Cook wrote: i trust lucca261 because that seems like a genuine way to sort two days worth of info
UNVOTE:

Honestly, I kinda started to like what Gob was saying and my read on elements in particular has changed, which kind of changes my read on you.

I do like Lucca's entrance as well, for the most part
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Woopsie doodle, sorry about that. Been a bit crazy at work with the holiday.

Am curious on what Afrayed has to say with a fresh set of eyes on things though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 983, Afrayed Knott wrote: I’ve been skim reading, so far I’m slotting Lucca and El as town. Why? Well my limited experience of Gob and El tends to lead me to believe they are both town.

I have concerns about Titus.

Will read more over the next 24 hours
Do you agree with Gob's issue with Elements?

And what is your issue with Titus?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 989, Afrayed Knott wrote: Titus, no real content and very distracted form actual hunting. It might be the time of year but ther is no real commitment in what I am reading.

Gob’s issue with Elements, on first read, is a clash of similarities in my opinion.

But like I said, these are preliminary reads and, to add to that, my gut feeling.

Why do you think I feel you may be genuine, or, on the other hand be trying to ingratiate your self with players?
The latter, I am not sure......like maybe how I came around on Gob's reads of elements and Kyo?

I just feel Gob really was analytical in a way that seem un-agended.

Tough to answer the first part though, I can't tell you how I am being genuine, or how your perceive it that way.

I just play the game, your job as another player is to determine how genuine I am
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1000, Elements wrote:Bloop
The important thing is that Alianna didn't get it :twisted:

I should be around later for game stuff.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1019, Elements wrote: Jackson if you're town you might want to do things asap
This Cook wagon seems like it came on quickly, not sure I like the timing of it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1021, Elements wrote:
In post 1020, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1019, Elements wrote: Jackson if you're town you might want to do things asap
This Cook wagon seems like it came on quickly, not sure I like the timing of it.
Please elaborate
Eod, during a holiday where people are MIA.....now especially with a repp in.

Seems very convenient for a mis lim to be pushed though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1053, JacksonVirgo wrote: I only just woke up, so bear with me while I do my regular routine then get back to this and catch up
The pain will still remain when you come back
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: ElementsI am gonna go with Gobs thinking(RIP) and follow him to Elements, well follow in spirit I guess lol.

I should be around before deadline tomorrow, and be fairly active for the next few hours
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1096, Afrayed Knott wrote: I’m considering Titus as scum too, completely different feel to her in this game to other games for me.
You think Titus and Elements are a pair?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1169, JacksonVirgo wrote: Yo drew, you listen to Darko perchance?
I have listened to them a little, good stuff from the little I listened to. And fun fact, their vocalist is the original vocalist of Lorna Shore!
In post 1188, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 816, Doc and Drew wrote: I don’t think any of this is faked but I don’t see how this is clearing. I have had sorta similar experiences as scum, where I’ve been entirely indisposed and my slot was eliminated in that period, and it was very frustrating.
@Drew
, if you don't see this as AI at all. And you see it from scum frustration too, why would Cook then claim VT instead of not claiming and just venting frustration.
A bit confusing, but I was the Doc and Gamma was the Drew in our hydra.

But I believe I had a similar take IIRC, but I do get what you are saying here. If it were scum frustration I would think they would claim a PR hoping for some sort of reaction from a real PR.
In post 1193, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote: This is slow.
You keep saying this but you're doing nothing to change it
I agree here, be the change you want lol.

But seriously, the lack of fire from Titus here makes me feel worse about the slot than when Black was around(should be noted that I have read Titus horribly as of late, but I do think the lack of fire is somewhat of a scum tell)
In post 1196, JacksonVirgo wrote: Alright, caught up. Tempted to vote to force the gamestate in the direction I want it to go in rather than risk a townie doing a vote I hate.
I will be honest, this is really the first thing you have done that makes me question if maybe you are deep wolfing a bit. No chance town should place a vote right now with both scum alive and ready to quick hammer if the opportunity presents itself.

That being said, talk to me more about townElements(or just yell at me and tell me where you did today lol).

But, and part of this is sheeping Gob/Lucca, I feel like I would be good if the lim were between Kyo and Titus today.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1232, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1231, Doctor Drew wrote: maybe you are deep wolfing a bit.
Deep wolfing when I was the backup wagon on the last elim?
I am not saying you are deep wolfing, just that I don't get why town would say might drop a vote here.

And hold on, I need to look at something.

Pre Edit: Ya he left Lorna to join Chelsea Grin, then Darko became like a side project.

And yes, I am always the most likable part of any hydra I am in
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok, was just checking the last couple VCs from yesterday.

Elements off of you(Jackson) is gonna bother me to no end of you maybe are a wolf(though I guess not so deep lol).

But shit, is it as simple as (Titus/Kyo) or (elements/JV).

If it is I would lean the former, but this is the paranoia part of the game.

This post has been brought to you by beer and stream of consciousness lol

Pre Edit: Ok, I feel you

Pre Edit2: I stopped my quote tree at that post lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1241, JacksonVirgo wrote: Do you disagree?
No......and I do like their posting today.

I just can't shake that I really felt elements vs Cook as scum v town

And like I just said, paranoia
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1244, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1243, Doctor Drew wrote:

If you thought them SvT, why is your paranoia solve a pairing of the slots instead
Oh shit, I was thinking Afrayed replaced Cook, not you lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1245, Doctor Drew wrote:

If you thought them SvT, why is your paranoia solve a pairing of the slots instead
Well, that certainly changes things
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1247, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1245, Doctor Drew wrote:

Lmfao, the replacements do be all over the place
I was looking at how Elements and you were interacting, que the paranoia, then maybe had a bit of conf bias myself into believing you repped into a different slot....hence you could be scum with elements.

Ok, makes me feel better at the very least lol(about you at least).

Pre Edit: Just pulled into my garage, let me get to my laptop.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1248, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1243, Doctor Drew wrote: I just can't shake that I really felt elements vs Cook as scum v town
So to pick your brain further, you felt Elements was wolf because of a SvT. Where would non!cook JV link up to a solve with Elements exactly that wouldn't also extend to a possibility of any of the other two as well.
It was more based off of Gob's take on elements and Kyo, combined with you and Elements interactions today. Honestly had nothing to do with who replaced who, which is why my brain just glossed over who replaced who lol.

And looking at the late D2 VC's where Titus and Kyo were on you, I had a hard time imagining that you would be partnered with either of them(and knowing that we can't be partnered........vis a vis, you can only be partnered with elements)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 883, gob wrote: Votecount 1.17

shaddowez (E-1): Claptastik, Doc and Drew, Mizuki, Black
Elements (2): Cook, ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (2): Elements, gob
Claptastik (1): shaddowez

This one is also kinda telling. Elements and Kyoko are the counter wagons at this point. Earlier it was Doc and Drew and Claptastik btw.

I feel better going Ele/Kyo here. And if i go on wagon, I probably go Doc & Drew.

Anyway tonight I die for sure LOL so yea. If/when i do die, Ele/Kyo i think almost certainly contains a wolf. Doc & Drew is who I would go for on-wagon for shaddowez. Then Mizuki/Black/Cook. Cook I feel like has too much sus on them to really be wolf lol. Could be wrong of course. But the way she jumped on Shaddowez at the EoD1 doesn't really seem like a mafia to me. She would have to be TWTBAW'ing be she really isn't doing that in other ways.

The other people I don't feel good enough talking about since I haven't read their EoD1's.
In post 887, gob wrote: How about we find one mafia before talking about pairings.

The fact so many people are devoting brain power to Cook + me being a team when I know I'm not mafia at least is a little baffling. If you think I am scummy, then explain why I am scummy. But to blanketly say "they could be a pair lol" is not helpful. It doesn't give any insightful commentary on either of our posts. It doesn't explain why my defense of Cook is wrong or misplaced. All it is a worthless shade.
In post 920, gob wrote:
In post 918, Titus wrote:
In post 917, gob wrote: Its pretty impossible for ele and kyo to both not be mafia. Highly unlikely
Why?
both off wagon, plus on-wagon doesnt feel like 2 maf on to me. Plus Kyo and Ele were both the counter wagons, so there js that
Gob can be arrogant and annoying lol, but I felt his analysis was pretty good here, and was at a point when I wasn't too sure of things as well.

And now knowing it definitely was coming from a town perspective I felt good coming into today ready to push elements and Kyo.

And that led me to the paranoia I just described.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1255, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1254, Doctor Drew wrote: Gob can be arrogant and annoying lol, but I felt his analysis was pretty good here, and was at a point when I wasn't too sure of things as well.

And now knowing it definitely was coming from a town perspective I felt good coming into today ready to push elements and Kyo.

And that led me to the paranoia I just described.
Yeah I can vibe with that reasoning.

How much have you read my catch-up?
Honestly just skimmed it, my eyes tend to gloss over at long catch ups
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1258, JacksonVirgo wrote: Hm, unfortunate that the other two hasn't popped in yet :C
Well here is one..... to tell us they won't be around until Tuesday lol

So Jackson, tell us how amazing or terrible 2024 is
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1262, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1261, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1258, JacksonVirgo wrote: Hm, unfortunate that the other two hasn't popped in yet :C
Well here is one..... to tell us they won't be around until Tuesday lol

So Jackson, tell us how amazing or terrible 2024 is
Some attention is better than none, can't complain

re 2024: Fire, carnage, panic. Everywhere ahhhhh
2024 sounds very metal so far
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1264, JacksonVirgo wrote: I don't really wanna circle jerk a titus/kyo solve when they're the only ones not really speaking so I don't really know what we should be doing here in the interim. I'm not even convinced Titus will really catch up, Kyo will with time but still.
In post 1265, JacksonVirgo wrote: I might be a little impatient
I get it, feels like it is unfortunately just a waiting game though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Elements is just playing 4d chess right now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1292, JacksonVirgo wrote: If neither post in 36 hours, I'm gonna place my vote
In post 1294, JacksonVirgo wrote: And by post I mean something of substance
Checkswatch.gif
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1297, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1296, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1292, JacksonVirgo wrote: If neither post in 36 hours, I'm gonna place my vote
In post 1294, JacksonVirgo wrote: And by post I mean something of substance
Checkswatch.gif
Wanna pretend we jumped in a tardis and time travelled 14 hours into the future?
I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1301, JacksonVirgo wrote: Didn't mean to send this is so sad
We are witnessing Jackson's descent into madness
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1304, Titus wrote: Holy crap what happened
We have been waiting on you and Kyo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Have been busy at work, but no CC from me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1373, JacksonVirgo wrote: Aint no way I'm wrong on both Elements and Drew, if I am holy fucking shit

VOTE: Kyo
Let's talk.

Titus is town.

We aren't buddies.

These two things we know(I guess maybe someone could say we could be trolling as buddies lol, but I wouldn't let that quick lim chance to pass us by)

I still feel like Gob was on the right path(RE: elements/Kyo)

If you are scum with one of them, then well played GG.

Do you not feel comfortable enough with Kyo as scum here over Elements......or me for that matter?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1377, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1376, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1373, JacksonVirgo wrote: Aint no way I'm wrong on both Elements and Drew, if I am holy fucking shit

VOTE: Kyo
Let's talk.

Titus is town.

We aren't buddies.

These two things we know(I guess maybe someone could say we could be trolling as buddies lol, but I wouldn't let that quick lim chance to pass us by)

I still feel like Gob was on the right path(RE: elements/Kyo)

If you are scum with one of them, then well played GG.

Do you not feel comfortable enough with Kyo as scum here over Elements......or me for that matter?
I mean I aint buddies with Elements either so your solve is easily cut and dry is it not?
That is kinda my point here lol.

Despite any paranoia I have had, I don't realistically feel you are scum.....but I am fine losing to you if I am wrong(more ellipsis.....)

In post 1382, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1376, Doctor Drew wrote: Do you not feel comfortable enough with Kyo as scum here over Elements......or me for that matter?
What's with the ellipsis though
I am a card carrying member of over using them lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1381, JacksonVirgo wrote: Realistically I need to solve within the two of you now (Elements/Drew) and as I town-read Elements pretty hard, that's leaning on you on the block if I take my reads as they are
Ok, fair enough
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1332, Elements wrote: Dope, I'm happy to vote kyo then
In post 1357, Elements wrote:
In post 1351, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1345, Titus wrote: Sorry elements.

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Yo can you unvote before 2 scum come online at once?
I've been online this whole time
I just have seen this
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1358, JacksonVirgo wrote: Confirming I am here too, so not wolves with Elements
In post 1371, JacksonVirgo wrote: Am here, no hammer from us
Also if there are any two posts to make my paranoia rise lol

And Elements didn't see so 'eager' as you put it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1387, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1268, Elements wrote:
In post 1265, JacksonVirgo wrote: I might be a little impatient
There are 3 of us, we could vote out Titus now...
Eager enough to get a vote
And you were the one most eager to vote out Titus.....if you are picking up what I am putting down.

Elements wasn't as eager when she claimed.

Pre Edit: You wouldn't milk it, I showed no willingness to lay a vote down

Lol......I really need that custom title

Pre Edit2: I have not liked your response to my post AT ALL, as stated somewhat here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1391, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@Titus
can we pivot to solving in Drew/Elements?
And WTF is this?

Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1395, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1392, Doctor Drew wrote: Elements wasn't as eager when she claimed.

How do you know she wasn't? Also this is a weird place to be talking, if you don't consider me town from that you're welcome to. I just thought that it would mean that, but if it doesn't I can throw that out and play as if I am in the PoE too it's fine.

I would very much milk it, even if you didn't wanna put that vote down as a townie I would still have Kyo as a wolf as the third vote. I just would have needed Elements but even with that being said this is a useless line of discussion.

Do you think I'm a wolf here?
I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.

Your actions today make me think yes, you are a wolf.
In post 1396, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually smiling a lot about this, I can't tell for sure but if you're wolf this is a very clear pivot
I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote: Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
I don't give a shit whether or not we vote out Kyo or not, I am just suggesting the route where I get the most satisfaction
Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
In post 1398, JacksonVirgo wrote: Also gives me reason to play
this
phase, rather than kill to just play next
Please explain this

Pre Edit: Literally said here I think you are a wolf

I didn't want to drop a vote until there was any sort of consensus but fuck it now VOTE: Kyo, and I keep saying you are not town......so kindly and with all due respect, you should be next to be sent to hell fire
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I feel like I posted this video in a previous game.

But the Lorna song that got me hooked, and this is the vocalist now in Darko/Chelsea Grin
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1407, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.
Do you not understand why a JV/Kyo team would only need Elements' singular vote to win? And given what Elements actually said I feel it's very clear they were open to voting Titus in that moment I don't know why you're denying that.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
Why would I not post like that? I'm making sure that if things go south, the scum can only pivot so far. What's the problem with making sure to show people that I cannot be a wolf with another, does that not solely benefit more than harm? Unlike some, I'm not locked into a particular vote and I am almost never under the assumption that the gamestate will remain stagnant, why should I play assuming it will even though something I can do right now can add more into a later discussion if it does change, that could put wolves in a tighter position than if I didn't do what I did.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
I just labelled them almost confirmed scum so yes, I believe they're scum. I don't know why you said the latter bit here.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Please explain this
I believe I did in subsequent posts but if you still want me to, let me know
The three online was you, me, and Elements.....this was the part where Kyo and Titus were MIA

Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.

You said the you didn't give a shit if we voted out Kyo ot not, just what wanted to give you the most satisfaction.

You made one subsequent post, so no....you didn't explain
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1411, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1409, Doctor Drew wrote:
I feel like I posted this video in a previous game.

But the Lorna song that got me hooked, and this is the vocalist now in Darko/Chelsea Grin
The breakdown in this song is :heart_eyes:
The first chorus is what really drew(heh) me in, the black metal blast beats were :twisted:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1441, JacksonVirgo wrote: Actually can I make this entire page just me with a sprinkle of Alianna
I won't give you the satisfaction lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But, why wouldn't scum kill Titus? Maybe there is a world where the actual Babysitter was so confident in Kyo being scum as well and could hold off to claim today to make the hero play???

Pre Edit: Hi everyone :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1451, JacksonVirgo wrote: Drew, you still pushing me I assume?
Like I lean you, but I have been suss of Elements for longer and I tend to kick myself when I back away from earlier reads.

Tl;Dr neither of you are obv here, but your posting yesterday still rubs me the wrong way

Pre Edit: Gotcha, kind of where I am at as well....and honestly don't want to drag this any longer than is needed if elements has a lean as well(I know they have been more suss of me, but wasn't around for a lot of the meat and potatoes yesterday)

I mean that not solving further thing if minda have already been made.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1457, JacksonVirgo wrote: I didn't read your full sentence, the hero play argument is silly what?
Yes, because I didn't understand why you didn't think Titus would be the NK, I was trying to think of any scenario where they wouldn't be.

Sorry if that wasn't clear
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 371, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 311, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 297, Claptastik wrote:
In post 45, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 41, Elements wrote:
In post 37, Cook wrote: self vote in the meantime
I've done that already
I need a new wagon
VOTE: Mizuki
I am a fan of hydra dissonance

VOTE: Mizuki

-Drew(thought I could sign as Doc and still would make sense, definitely will not get confusing at all haha)
You two are still on an RVS vote. Vote shaddowez with me.
Nah

VOTE: Clap

-Doc
In post 314, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 313, Cook wrote:
In post 310, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 301, gob wrote: Saying you have hard time sinking your teeth in the game is a little scummy to me.

Also can you tell im in a bad mood?
Personally, I get way more into a game as scum......or at least I can find it easier to sink my teeth into it.

I don't get the push on Black here

-Doc
on the note of not getting pushes, i don't get the push on clap
I don't like someone telling me to join a wagon, especially when said person hasn't been a fan of me(and my hydra)

-Doc
Also, outside of being in a mood like I described.

Explain the scum motivation by me here.

Why would I want to anger someone who already is not a fan? I mean I could have refused to vote Shadow in a less snarky manner, or just ignored him.

ScumDrew is way more cognizant of his posts and how they may be received.

Self meta amirite lol

-Doc
This is basically a post that sums up the difference between my scum and town game.

When I am scum I always double check what I am going to say and if it benefits the end game.

Yes of course I will still shit post, but I won't start a fight as scum......I am much in control as scum and as I said, cognizant about how every post will come off.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1469, Elements wrote: So as a very basic, surface level example that is in no way meant to be a 'got ya', yesterday when you started attacking JV was more town you and today reconsidering things is more scum you?
Huh?

I didn't like how JV was posting yesterday, especially after I went back and saw how they were making a big effort to put out how they can now way be scum.

My 'reconsidering' was just me not being super sure in that read since I felt good about JV up until that point.....and like I said, I was more suspicious of you going off of Gob's analysis of you and Kyo before all that.

If I was scum I would have just doubled down on JV here since I clearly had a plan.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1471, JacksonVirgo wrote: You never humoured me when I asked why you felt the way you did Drew
About what?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1473, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1472, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1471, JacksonVirgo wrote: You never humoured me when I asked why you felt the way you did Drew
About what?
Why those posts are so bad to you
I said why
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1478, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just fail to understand how you can drop a read you had as quickly as you did over a single thing I do that I personally don't understand how you see as scummy to begin with. It feels off, I want to understand you
Why I am gonna just ignore what I see? I am not gonna be stuck in my reads when new info presents itself. I explained how when you made a point that when elements and I were online with you a quick hammer didn't happen really sent the red flags off. Up to that point I just thought I had general paranoia with you, but that switched to being scared you ACTUALLY are scum here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1481, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1480, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1478, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just fail to understand how you can drop a read you had as quickly as you did over a single thing I do that I personally don't understand how you see as scummy to begin with. It feels off, I want to understand you
Why I am gonna just ignore what I see? I am not gonna be stuck in my reads when new info presents itself. I explained how when you made a point that when elements and I were online with you a quick hammer didn't happen really sent the red flags off. Up to that point I just thought I had general paranoia with you, but that switched to being scared you ACTUALLY are scum here.
I'm not saying you have to ignore what you see, I'm asking you to explain
why
those messages sent red flags, paranoia is not a why. Are you thinking I'm a wolf because you are scared I am wolf? Is that the entire reasoning?
In post 1482, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm speaking matter of fact, asking you outright.
Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday

And this has a lot to do with knowing I am town as well, and that it was obv Titus was town at that point.....and felt good that Kyo was town.

The poe can only be so big
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*Kyo was scum, obv lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1485, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1481, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1480, Doctor Drew wrote:
I'm not saying you have to ignore what you see, I'm asking you to explain
why
those messages sent red flags, paranoia is not a why. Are you thinking I'm a wolf because you are scared I am wolf? Is that the entire reasoning?
In post 1482, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm speaking matter of fact, asking you outright.
Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday

And this has a lot to do with knowing I am town as well, and that it was obv Titus was town at that point.....and felt good that Kyo was town.

The poe can only be so big
Okay.. I can't really do a single thing about unexplainable paranoia. If you're willing to put effort in to get us both on the same level (for the world we're both town in), can you try? Try to put it into words as to WHY the paranoia exists? WHY those posts are pinging you.

If I can't understand you even at a small level, there's no chance I convince myself I'm wrong
I hate when I have a long post and I accidentally delete it ugh.

But my main point I was making is that I just finished a game where Snivy was scum, I had a gut read on them for awhile they were scum, but had no real solid evidence. All lthey did, especially as we got to elo, was attack my gut read and ask for examples......spoiler: scum won.

This feels very similar to that endgame, you keep pushing that one aspect of my read 'paranoia. I have explained what led to that paranoia and what exactly about your posting as the day went along yesterday I had issues with.......yet you keep saying I am not explaining and just discrediting what I have to say, or at least purposely ignoring it.

Your endgame here is just to make sure I don't look towny at all in elements' eyes, my 'paranoia' was that you just didn't seem as towny as I had been thinking for awhile and pointed out reasons why I felt like your posting yesterday was not with the mindset of town trying to endgame, but of scum trying to endgame.

I can't say this anymore clearly, so unless you wanna discuss Lorna or some more cool deathcore bands.....I am done until elements shows up again
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1488, JacksonVirgo wrote: Do you listen to much Slaughter to Prevail?
Never really could get into them

How about Angelmaker?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1490, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1489, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1488, JacksonVirgo wrote: Do you listen to much Slaughter to Prevail?
Never really could get into them

How about Angelmaker?
I believe the only song I heard from Angelmaker is What I Would Give and that shit slaps. I should listen to more of them
Hollow Heart is a personal fave of mine
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also been on a bit of an Acrania thing as of late, a bit more politically charged then most deathcore bands.......but they have some really heavy shit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1493, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'll check out Hollow Heart. It's not deathcore (but metalcore) but a great band I like is Make Them Suffer, who are from Australia :DDDD
Oh yeah, have heard some of their stuff, not bad.

Speaking of Aussie bands, ever listen to A Night in Texas?

They actually did a combo album a few years back with Angelmaker
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1495, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1491, Doctor Drew wrote: Hollow Heart is a personal fave of mine
That was so fkn good, the guitar vocalist guy :heart_eyes:
I love how they have basically three vocalists, the dynamic works so well.

Also, he is easy on the eyes I guess haha.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1498, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1495, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1491, Doctor Drew wrote: Hollow Heart is a personal fave of mine
That was so fkn good, the guitar vocalist guy :heart_eyes:
I love how they have basically three vocalists, the dynamic works so well.

Also, he is easy on the eyes I guess haha.
Lmaoooo I was referring to his vocals mainly
Ya me too :shifty:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1502, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1501, Elements wrote: JV could you link me a red game of yours that you won?
viewtopic.php?t=85295

This is the latest red WIN, but that was a while ago because I stopped playing here a while
Latest scum game is viewtopic.php?t=91568
I know you repped out, but I will say that part of my leaning scum on you has been from Mafia Has a Cop
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1505, Elements wrote: I'm also here if either of you wanted quick response discussion
Did you want any games from me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1507, Elements wrote: got any town game where you were alive final day?
Well the Mafia Have a Cop game that Jackson just linked was one.

I believe I have another recent one though, let me check
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:09 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1511, Elements wrote: Ew, that game
Ya sorry lol, I knew one of those was when you got mis limmed
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1513, Elements wrote:
In post 1512, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1511, Elements wrote: Ew, that game
Ya sorry lol, I knew one of those was when you got mis limmed
less about the mislim, more about keylaga
Oh forgot about them, good riddance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1515, Elements wrote: Looking through isos
Kyo doesn't seem aligned with Cook
Gamma doesn't seem aligned with Kyo
So that's fun
Have you looked through mine?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1517, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@Drew
, why haven't you placed a vote on me yet?
Have you even voted me yet?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1519, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1518, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1517, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@Drew
, why haven't you placed a vote on me yet?
Have you even voted me yet?
No, but it's different as you're seemingly locked onto me as a wolf as opposed to how I feel
Yet my lack of vote on you speaks differently
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1521, JacksonVirgo wrote: So I was wondering why you hadn't yet
I have stated explicitly that I lean scum on you over Elements, but am fully aware that they could be playing both of us. This isn't like some slam dunk that you are scum here, this is partly why I just kinda want us to vote and let the chips fall where they may.

But, I also don't want us to cross vote and elements just quick hammers one of us to scum victory.

So if you are being forthright that you aren't locked into me as scum, neither of us should vote quite yet.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1523, JacksonVirgo wrote: I was kinda hoping you'd vote me so that I don't have to think about solving Elements, especially given you shut down any hopes of switching my reads through understanding you.
I wasn't trying to shut you down, just that I felt I was talking in circles explaining why I lean scum on you. It was getting tiring.
In post 1524, JacksonVirgo wrote: I want to see where Elements concludes before deciding to vote.
We are on the same page here, I thought it was a bit odd they only asked for your games and not mine, hence why I offered links to mine.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1526, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1523, JacksonVirgo wrote: I was kinda hoping you'd vote me so that I don't have to think about solving Elements, especially given you shut down any hopes of switching my reads through understanding you.
I wasn't trying to shut you down, just that I felt I was talking in circles explaining why I lean scum on you. It was getting tiring.
In post 1524, JacksonVirgo wrote: I want to see where Elements concludes before deciding to vote.
We are on the same page here, I thought it was a bit odd they only asked for your games and not mine, hence why I offered links to mine.
In post 1525, JacksonVirgo wrote: I want to see if they're genuinely looking through the games we've linked, to see if the conclusion they come to is natural and that I can follow it to a certain degree even if it is against me.
Clicked the wrong post lol, was supposed to be this I was responding to lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1528, JacksonVirgo wrote: It's funny how I wanna discuss a few things with you but I can't because it's like "is this townie" which doesn't make much sense to ask in a 3p limlo
I get frustrated when I feel like, whether I am off base or not, I keep saying the same things yet keep getting asked to explain things.

That's how I felt with you, hence why I was just fine with talking deathcore instead of keeping going in circles.

At least now elements has at least said they are looking us over, so we can move on from there when they report back.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1557, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1556, Elements wrote:
In post 1555, JacksonVirgo wrote: What game are you referring to?
Yeah, none of them
I wanted to see how you'd react if I flip flopped my reads and said I thought you were red
Bruh
They are playing mind games with us now lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1560, Alianna wrote:
In post 1438, Alianna wrote:
Votecount 4.00

Not Voting (3): Doctor Drew, Elements, JacksonVirgo

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-01-13 19:00:27).
Mod-prodge, VC is unchanged.
Solid modding there Archibald

I am bored if you can't tell lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1562, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1561, Doctor Drew wrote: I am bored if you can't tell lol
You and me both
VOTE: Alianna

Join me and end this game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1564, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1563, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1562, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1561, Doctor Drew wrote: I am bored if you can't tell lol
You and me both

Join me and end this game
I can't believe I overlooked that Alianna could have been wolf this whole time!

She is quite the sneaky butthole
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1566, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm getting quite antsy about this game
If elements is scum here I will send them a very stern PM
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1568, JacksonVirgo wrote: How do you feel about a scum!elements world in actuality
I still lean on Gob for their analysis on Kyo/elements.

It makes sense imo, but I still hate how you have been as of late........elements said they were just reaction testing you, but you have seemed to comfortable thinking you are clearly town over me.

I just can't shake that read on you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1571, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why are you talking about gob? His slot is dead
In post 1572, JacksonVirgo wrote: Oh, ur meaning wait what are you meaning?
Their analysis on elements/kyo before they were banned and Lucca repped in

I have talked about this a few times lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1575, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1571, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why are you talking about gob? His slot is dead
In post 1572, JacksonVirgo wrote: Oh, ur meaning wait what are you meaning?
Their analysis on elements/kyo before they were banned and Lucca repped in

I have talked about this a few times lol
Oooh, taking a page top from the mod always feels good
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1574, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1570, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1568, JacksonVirgo wrote: How do you feel about a scum!elements world in actuality
I still lean on Gob for their analysis on Kyo/elements.

It makes sense imo, but I still hate how you have been as of late........elements said they were just reaction testing you, but you have seemed to comfortable thinking you are clearly town over me.

I just can't shake that read on you
I know how you feel about me, I was asking for your own reads on Elements. Are there things you dislike about them
That's the thing, I can't really point out anything that screams scum about elements......I can't really read them that well.

I just, for better or worse, trust Gob's read........He just seemed to make sense to me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1577, JacksonVirgo wrote: Like you say that you lean me scum over elements, suggesting compared to my read at that same point you said it, you read was a lot closer than mine was but from what you're actually acting it feels like you're pretty locked onto me.

Which is perfectly fine, you're allowed to lock onto me it just feels inconsistent.
I am inconsistent

I still lean scum on you over elements, but I also am not confident in it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1581, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just get this gut feeling that they're just sitting back waiting for us to cross-vote each other
This is why I said we shouldn't do just that, we need to be more confident here and elements isn't helping the cause
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1583, JacksonVirgo wrote: Elements should always vote first no matter what
Why are you sowing doubt about Elements then?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1585, JacksonVirgo wrote: Because I want to talk about
something
With elements or me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1587, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1586, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1585, JacksonVirgo wrote: Because I want to talk about
something
With elements or me?
Either one of you lol
Well speak brotha lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1589, JacksonVirgo wrote: I already made up my mind from start of day that I was never voting first, I wanted you both to cross-vote and the only time I vote is if you vote me and elements does not hammer OR a cross-vote happens between the two of you. So the dead air and the fact I refuse to vote is just leaving me with a feeling that I really want to do something but can't seem to as Elements is barely here and (no offence with this, it isn't an attack) your reads are pretty shallow and I can't bounce off them at all so I'm just sitting here and the only real option I have to
do something
is to talk about Elements, but I don't believe them to be a wolf outside of slight gut feelings that are probably based around the slow crawl of this game and my impatience doing a really powerful samba dance
Despite how you put it, I don't believe my read on you is shallow as all.

On elements I would understand that argument, since I am basically sheeping someone else.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1590, JacksonVirgo wrote: Most of the time when I reach limlo I am not in this position, I am usually the kingmaker or I am a wolf actively trying to secure an elim so I don't know what to do with myself here
Being scum in this game state is definitely the most exciting lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1593, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1591, Doctor Drew wrote: On elements I would understand that argument, since I am basically sheeping someone else.
I don't understand this sentence though
Meaning I get if you think my read on elements is shallow since it is mainly a sheep of Gob
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1596, JacksonVirgo wrote: I guess I say shallow because I can't understand a single piece of
Of my sheep of Gob?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1597, JacksonVirgo wrote: Whoops. I can't understand a single piece of logic you're saying on either side
Elaborate please

Of course scumYou wouldn't understand
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1600, Alianna wrote: Bloop
The real enemy appears
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1603, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1601, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1597, JacksonVirgo wrote: Whoops. I can't understand a single piece of logic you're saying on either side
Elaborate please

How can I possibly understand it when it's purely in your head.
I have pointed out many times why I think you are scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1604, Doctor Drew wrote:
Elaborate please

This is the same shit that got me frustrated before
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1605, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1604, Doctor Drew wrote:
Elaborate please

Vibes or paranoia is literally all I know about why you think i'm scum, paired with sheeping gob
I literally pointed out how your posting was scummy yesterday.....you just refuse to acknowledge it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote:

How do you know she wasn't? Also this is a weird place to be talking, if you don't consider me town from that you're welcome to. I just thought that it would mean that, but if it doesn't I can throw that out and play as if I am in the PoE too it's fine.

I would very much milk it, even if you didn't wanna put that vote down as a townie I would still have Kyo as a wolf as the third vote. I just would have needed Elements but even with that being said this is a useless line of discussion.

I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.

In post 1396, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually smiling a lot about this, I can't tell for sure but if you're wolf this is a very clear pivot
I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote: Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
I don't give a shit whether or not we vote out Kyo or not, I am just suggesting the route where I get the most satisfaction
Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
this
Please explain this

I didn't want to drop a vote until there was any sort of consensus but fuck it now VOTE: Kyo, and I keep saying you are not town......so kindly and with all due respect, you should be next to be sent to hell fire
Everything is basically summed up here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1609, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.
In post 1458, Doctor Drew wrote: Tl;Dr neither of you are obv here, but your posting yesterday still rubs me the wrong way
In post 1470, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't like how JV was posting yesterday, especially after I went back and saw how they were making a big effort to put out how they can now way be scum.
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote: Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday
All of this is explaining
what
you find scummy, not
why
. The
why
is yet to be explained outside of what's bouncing around in your head.
Jesus man, you really are saying potato to my patahto?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1613, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1611, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote:

this
Please explain this

Everything is basically summed up here
All I can see for actual reasons is that you think those two posts are scummy, which I already know you think that? "The post you said about us not being buddies was weird, I then saw you did it with elements too so the read is stronger" is what I am getting from what you're saying, which isn't a why.
Ironically enough, I don't think I fully understand what you are asking here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1617, JacksonVirgo wrote: Alright let me make sure I understand before I ask what I want to ask.

Is it just those two posts that you actively find scummy? The two posts being me saying I can't be wolves with you nor elements.
That is a bulk of it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1619, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1618, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1617, JacksonVirgo wrote: Alright let me make sure I understand before I ask what I want to ask.

Is it just those two posts that you actively find scummy? The two posts being me saying I can't be wolves with you nor elements.
That is a bulk of it
Alright, so you think those posts are scummy. Why is it scummy? Why do you feel it comes from scum more than Town?
As I said, you wanted to make it very known how you can't possibly be scum

I don't need to explain LAMIST do I?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1621, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't need to explain LAMIST do I?
Can you please not treat me like a child?
In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: As I said, you wanted to make it very known how you can't possibly be scum
Mhm, but I also would want it very known I couldn't possibly be scum when I'm Town. What do you consider the difference?
Apologies if you thought I was treating you like a child, but my whole point was how LAMIST you were being.

But here were are, going in circles again.

And now bed time for me lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1625, JacksonVirgo wrote: Bringing me back to me thinking I'm just the lesser of two evils for you to be pushing right now, you had to pick
something
to push me with and this is what you got
Read this post from an objective perspective

I have been very clear why I have leaned scum on you, you just don't like the reasons and have latched onto that

But I am going to bed.....hopefully elements shows up soon.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

No way I can be scum, I rolled 3p this game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1644, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1643, Doctor Drew wrote: No way I can be scum, I rolled 3p this game
Wha?
I tried to recruit you but was blocked somehow
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Can Jackson and I be scum together one game?

The scum PT would be about 30 pages long, all about our favorite metal bands lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also sorry Gamma, I was hoping I could pull out this win for you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1668, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1664, Doctor Drew wrote: Also sorry Gamma, I was hoping I could pull out this win for you.
For a minute Elements let us think you were gonna, but the ITS DREW 'crumb' was a hilarious way of breaking that illusion
I both hate and love elements haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Sorry that was probably more crushing than it was funny for you :oops:
Haha, no I knew that it was an uphill battle

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”