Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by ActionDan »

It is frustrating to deal with you. You either do not seem to understand my argument or don't want to. Leaning the former but dont know how to explain to you any better
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t get any of it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1649, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1645, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1640, ActionDan wrote: I don't mind claiming my role at this point. I directly protect against conversions. There is abother role that does punish scum worse than denying the conversion
And again, if this role claim is correct......how did you know that maestro and cakez weren't converted?

Yes, I did prevent any actions from outside the FG from targeting you, but you didn't know that at the time.

And if you are town and being legit, you would not know that your action was successful or not.

Yet you somehow KNEW that neither maestro and cakez were not converted.

How?
???
How would you know that they weren't converted, protective roles would have no way of knowing this
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Roden »

Are we really questioning why the equivalent of a Doctor might believe that their action succeeded
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

They could have been converted on opposite nights from when they were targeted, or started as scum.

I think I’m seeing what he’s saying, though, of why maybe it was all town at first based on roles and that it was meant to be a conversion prevention group.

That being said, NK15 role makes it look like group scum could have started in there.

There’s been no other things shown that show other communication stuff
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1653, Roden wrote: Are we really questioning why the equivalent of a Doctor might believe that their action succeeded
I have a similar feeling for this, but for some reason, I think we’re questioning it for different reasons.

I think there’s no way of knowing or not, so why are we questioning it, when Drew’s arguing that?

Are you implying that it makes sense?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by ActionDan »

For nk15 I was think8ng on this for a bit because its made no sense to me no matter how I sliced. But what if addicts can talk to each other but not group scum. Then it works whether or not a traitor addict started in fg or not
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1653, Roden wrote: Are we really questioning why the equivalent of a Doctor might believe that their action succeeded
Well it isn't as simple as that, but kinda.

But that wasn't even the crux of my issue with Dan
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s different because a normal doctor would see a night kill, which could help them lean “oh i didn’t protect” but a no kill would have doc believe they did protect.

There’s nothing here for him to be able to know either way. I do think it helps because the others could have only been targeted on specific nights, but i don’t think it’s impossible that they were.

Cakez was in the name list, and if scum IS one of Blair or Nova, they would know 100% the other one of them is a free conversion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1656, ActionDan wrote: For nk15 I was think8ng on this for a bit because its made no sense to me no matter how I sliced. But what if addicts can talk to each other but not group scum. Then it works whether or not a traitor addict started in fg or not
And then NK15 can check for conversions in the FG.

If that’s a thing, I imagine eventually I should get that info based on what I’ve gotten.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also Dan, one other thing.

You said you targeted Maestro with your action N1, as you put it you 100% know they were not converted.........then why assume that it was my action that prevented them from being potentially converted?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1650, ActionDan wrote: It is frustrating to deal with you. You either do not seem to understand my argument or don't want to. Leaning the former but dont know how to explain to you any better

Scratch that drew is town. Claim and timing would not have happened otherwise. I will keep reminding myself of this
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1661, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1650, ActionDan wrote: It is frustrating to deal with you. You either do not seem to understand my argument or don't want to. Leaning the former but dont know how to explain to you any better

Scratch that drew is town. Claim and timing would not have happened otherwise. I will keep reminding myself of this
In post 1660, Doctor Drew wrote: Also Dan, one other thing.

You said you targeted Maestro with your action N1, as you put it you 100% know they were not converted.........then why assume that it was my action that prevented them from being potentially converted?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by ActionDan »

When did I say that? I asked if you targeted maestro because it made sense you would since you never claimed a n1 target and I had already claimed to have targeted maestro n1. Thus making your n1 claim close to irrelevant (yes I could have been rbed but that's not something I even considered)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1663, ActionDan wrote:

When did I say that? I asked if you targeted maestro because it made sense you would since you never claimed a n1 target and I had already claimed to have targeted maestro n1. Thus making your n1 claim close to irrelevant (yes I could have been rbed but that's not something I even considered)
Post 70 in the FG
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:50 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I have 3 percent power our family is driv9ng back from ab all day event. Will be here in an hour or 2

Pedit

That 100% was for effect to say instead of just guessing based on play I had a role action to support. Mia culpa for not thinking of rbs at that moment in time
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1665, ActionDan wrote: I have 3 percent power our family is driv9ng back from ab all day event. Will be here in an hour or 2

Pedit

That 100% was for effect to say instead of just guessing based on play I had a role action to support. Mia culpa for not thinking of rbs at that moment in time
I will just preface this that the emoji I am about to post has nothing to with your irl stuff, have safe travels and I hope you and your family had fun

But

:roll:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1666, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1665, ActionDan wrote: I have 3 percent power our family is driv9ng back from ab all day event. Will be here in an hour or 2

Pedit

I will just preface this that the emoji I am about to post has nothing to with your irl stuff, have safe travels and I hope you and your family had fun

But

:roll:
Why would he assume it was me who prevented maestro from being converted, when Dan claimed a role that can prevent conversions......and he claimed he used it on maestro??
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by Maestro »

you guys we were friends wtf haqppened here
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:15 pm

Post by Maestro »

they were getting pissed @ each other in FG too, idk what's going on but this srsly seems like just a HUGE misunderstanding about Dan/Drew/other NA targets...? can we just have anybody who's claimed or vagueclaimed clarify NActions, if that's such a huge issue? fk sake
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:15 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1663, ActionDan wrote:

"When did I say that?" Refers to the 2nd half. Pretty sure I never assumed it was specifically your action and your action alone at any point that was the cause of Maestro being not converted. I only assumed you actioned on Maestro N1 before you claimed that in fact it was me. This was because your non-mention of it up to that point was due to it being redundant as I had effectively claimed the same
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1669, Maestro wrote: they were getting pissed @ each other in FG too, idk what's going on but this srsly seems like just a HUGE misunderstanding about Dan/Drew/other NA targets...? can we just have anybody who's claimed or vagueclaimed clarify NActions, if that's such a huge issue? fk sake
i dont feel like this is the issue at all?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Drew on Maestro N1, Dan N2

Dan on Cakez N1, Maestro N2

from what i've seen. The issues are clearly coming from things beyond what the night actions are. I picked up on that not even being that thread.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1672, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew on Maestro N1, Dan N2

Dan on Cakez N1, Maestro N2

from what i've seen. The issues are clearly coming from things beyond what the night actions are. I picked up on that not even being that thread.
I was on Dan both nights

Dan claimed to be on maestro D1, cakez D2
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm

Post by Maestro »

why did everybody target me N1?

I think one of you mentioend this in FG but I only said a couple things about "if I'm converted, you should X" bc I'm not used to Cult games & uit feels like playing to full-wincon as Town in Cultgame necessitates prepping others for like, Justice-LEague-style dealing w/ you if you go rogue, so I've been trying to do that, ig

PEdit: Drew literally just spent a page trying to clarify a role thing about Dan therapizing me, no? & don't say I'm fucking blank-walling plz & thank you, that comment has run its course & pisses me off :]

PE2: what is clear to you obviously may not be for me, my guy, either take me at face value/help me understand or don't fucking answer the post/qyestion?

PE3: ok

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”