Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1699, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1698, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1696, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1694, Doctor Drew wrote: There are like three different angles going on here lol.

I just don't know who I trust more out of Flavor and Titus.

Dan distrusts Flavor, but Flavor trusts Dan, and Flavor distrusts maestro......who trusts Dan

Titus distrusts Cakez, but Titus has no comment on the recent happenings apparently
did yall claim real names in there? how did that come about?
I don't know what my post here has to do with real names
cuz I think scum is in that FG

you dont need to claim the real names, but did you, when, and how did it go about?
We knew our names from the start
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1700, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1694, Doctor Drew wrote: There are like three different angles going on here lol.

Dan distrusts Flavor, but Flavor trusts Dan, and Flavor distrusts maestro......who trusts Dan

Titus distrusts Cakez, but Titus has no comment on the recent happenings apparently

you dont need to claim the real names, but did you, when, and how did it go about?
like Mod given?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1701, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1700, Doctor Drew wrote:

like Mod given?
OP of the FG, yes
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

lol, how do you all ever think that's occam's razor all town then.

that looks tailor made for it to be at least the original Traitor in there.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1703, Flavor Leaf wrote: lol, how do you all ever think that's occam's razor all town then.

that looks tailor made for it to be at least the original Traitor in there.
I agree
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like on top of that, NK15's role implies it might even be a group scum in there not the traitor.

and that seems like a a way for scum to know at least a select few names that they could convert and know who they converted at the risk of having to get punished by aiming in there.

Drew claimed an action that rolestops actions (i have confirmation of this one). Dan stops conversions. Assuming it's Maestro that Punishes if scum convert based on Cakez being the one attacked.

That doesn't make sense. But Dan can't have been converted either?

Drew, you stop all actions that come towards your target? This means 2 of you can stop conversions within that, and the other of you punish scum if they converse.

that's not an all town group.

It could even be Group Scum + Traitor.

If Dan is scum, they are always Group scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

okay, I get what youre saying now, Drew. Is that essentially what youve been trying to say?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

if there is Group Scum + Traitor in there, i'm leaning it as Dan + Maestro, with Maestro pushing to get Cakez dead, which is a good play if scum know Titus' first list was all town. A Traitor probably would. Group scum might not based on potential of not knowing their traitor's name.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:37 pm

Post by ActionDan »

That's quite the leap in logic there.

That's also totally not what drew is complaining about and you should know that since you have reading comprehension FL
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1706, Flavor Leaf wrote: okay, I get what youre saying now, Drew. Is that essentially what youve been trying to say?
Kinda, but mainly that Dan's role that he claims wouldn't make sense if he thinks I could have blocked maestro from being converted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1708, ActionDan wrote: That's quite the leap in logic there.

That's also totally not what drew is complaining about and you should know that since you have reading comprehension FL
it's definitely part of it. they're talking more about your assumptions, and imo, all of what i said is a precursor to why the assumption is bad.

so i disagree with this post.

Drew, if I'm wrong that's not part of it, then fine, but i feel like the specifics of the roles claimed + the mod confirmed real names is part of what you said
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

youre trying to paint this like i'm twisting it or purposefully misrepping it, and that's just not true.

im just saying things about how i see it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1709, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1706, Flavor Leaf wrote: okay, I get what youre saying now, Drew. Is that essentially what youve been trying to say?
Kinda, but mainly that Dan's role that he claims wouldn't make sense if he thinks I could have blocked maestro from being converted
i dont think the roles you have claimed make sense together either. he targeted Maestro night 1, but assumed that maestro wasnt converted because YOU targeted them, stopping them from being recruited?

it is a setup thing, and this is essentially what I said (you are saying it in a more specific and action way, im pushing on a setup spec kind of way).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Drew's saying that Dan shouldn't have expected Maestro to not be converted because of thinking that Maestro was targeted By Drew on Night 1, when since Dan targeted Maestro Night 1, they should have expected Maestro to not be converted because DAN targeted Maestro themselves. Right?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

explain where the leap in logic is?

i feel like im explaining what's happening perfectly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I might be adding on my own commentary/perspective about the situation and setup speccing with it, but the basis is there.

I don't like that there are 3 roles being claimed that can stop conversion/punish a conversion. I have confirmation that Drew's is true as well, so I feel sussing Dan/Maestro makes a lot of sense that there is scum in there.

was NK15's role known prior to their death?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1713, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew's saying that Dan shouldn't have expected Maestro to not be converted because of thinking that Maestro was targeted By Drew on Night 1, when since Dan targeted Maestro Night 1, they should have expected Maestro to not be converted because DAN targeted Maestro themselves. Right?
Is this such a hard thing to understand??
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1680, Maestro wrote: now that the other game's ended I can say: ffs FLeaf, either commit to something instead of waffling before you make Town lose this game too or realize you're not always going to be able to strongarm your way through a game by yourself. WEhether you like it or not you need others on your side; you need to shut up & follow if you don't know what's up now & then, just my advice...
i had that game on lock, and aimed 2/3, just wasn't perfect. Bingle spent the entire game over there trying to make sure his warlock on me was successful.

It was the game ending shot basically, and ill standby that, cuz it's factually true. You were hard caught out that game. But I don't think you can see past that layer, frankly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1716, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1713, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew's saying that Dan shouldn't have expected Maestro to not be converted because of thinking that Maestro was targeted By Drew on Night 1, when since Dan targeted Maestro Night 1, they should have expected Maestro to not be converted because DAN targeted Maestro themselves. Right?
took me a second to get there, but im there now. Dan's trying to discredit now because I might be able to help momentum against them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I'm happy going Dann or Maestro today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think both are individually scummy, and I see movement following Dann this game. Radical Rat fade was Dann lead, even if he didn't directly push more.

And Maestro is trying to actively get me to go wild flip flop here and discredit attempt. This started yesterday. I can see them both as OG scum. Maestro probably traitor.

Is there anything that looks like signaling, Drew?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1718, Flavor Leaf wrote:
took me a second to get there, but im there now. Dan's trying to discredit now because I might be able to help momentum against them.
My frustration wasn't directed at you lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1717, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1680, Maestro wrote: now that the other game's ended I can say: ffs FLeaf, either commit to something instead of waffling before you make Town lose this game too or realize you're not always going to be able to strongarm your way through a game by yourself. WEhether you like it or not you need others on your side; you need to shut up & follow if you don't know what's up now & then, just my advice...
i had that game on lock, and aimed 2/3, just wasn't perfect. Bingle spent the entire game over there trying to make sure his warlock on me was successful.

It was the game ending shot basically, and ill standby that, cuz it's factually true. You were hard caught out that game. But I don't think you can see past that layer, frankly.
and if you cant see that it was actually lose through Bingle's constant sowing of Hu Tao/FL throughout the entirety of the game, then idk what to tell ya.

Ya gotta look past the first layer. That game was one correct connection away from being a town victory, just was a hard connect to make.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1720, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think both are individually scummy, and I see movement following Dann this game. Radical Rat fade was Dann lead, even if he didn't directly push more.

And Maestro is trying to actively get me to go wild flip flop here and discredit attempt. This started yesterday. I can see them both as OG scum. Maestro probably traitor.

Is there anything that looks like signaling, Drew?
Maestro does have a hard on for cakez.......but besides that, not that I have seen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1721, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1718, Flavor Leaf wrote:
My frustration wasn't directed at you lol
i didnt think it was, was just saying it wasn't necessarily easy to understand based on needed a collection of information to be stuck in the brain.

VOTE: Dan

I'll sheep Aureal here because I think she's town too.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”