micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 696, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 692, DkKoba wrote: please keep saying random nonsense that is unsourced it will make it easier to convince other people
no that you putting words in my mouth, everything read so far is you claiming stuff not true. you saying my response is nonsense to avoid my question asked. is just rude

as usual.

~H
example, proof, evidence?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

source?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

im a page top hater but that was a pretty epic page top
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

Koba how sure are you Margot is town

I can't say I'm especially confident in that
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 699, shaddowez wrote:
In post 657, Ausuka wrote: Like how do I even go about reading shaddow
I have low activity because this is a game I play when I have time based on real life, but I still try to engage when I can. So, you can try to interact with me directly and I'll respond when I'm on. Also, judge based on what you feel quality of content is, not quantity of posts. Are my questions pointed? Do I seem to do anything with the info I get? Consider me critically and you should be able to get a read on me even with a low count.
I've read your iso. I just think everything in it could really easily come from town or scum. The quality of your content is like... Probably above average but not in a way where I'm like "this person is town" but just "this person makes sense"

I generally think most things are NAI and I don't have like a specific question for you that I think is likely to produce a telling result. If you think it'd help I'm willing to engage with you if you're here right now, although it will feel like I'm asking questions for the sake of asking questions
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 703, Ausuka wrote: Koba how sure are you Margot is town

I can't say I'm especially confident in that
sure enough that i think its not the play on day 1, but this is based on Roden moreso not leaning towards flakiness.
retired
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm pseudo-here for a little bit, and I get that asking questions just to ask questions probably isn't helpful, especially because the answers to those types of questions are more likely to be able to be contrived.

You say my posts could be from town or scum, which is generally true for either alignment. It's usually motivation that matters - are there any specific posts where more info would help?
V/LA on Weekends
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

What are the reactions you're referring to in

I agree motivation can be helpful but I also think that for a majority of scum players most things they do have no concrete reason behind them. Obviously that doesn't mean scum don't do things with a specific.motivation, they do it pretty frequently, but like it does also mean that I can't necessarily stare at a post until the alignment motivation jumps out at me
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:40 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 582, DkKoba wrote: My want for e-1 is obviously separate from who I want eliminated lol
I think this is the first time you explicitly said it, but that's sorta irrelevant. Why do you want to put people in derphammer range if you don't want them necessarily limmed?
V/LA on Weekends
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

also ill say that margot is probably like not mafia with flare 100% based on their reaction to my gambit, which was no reaction, which is unfortunately what i was fishing for, mainly from tris. i should have researched better when mod is online but i was afraid of ausuka getting hammered lol
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think Margot is probably like ... slightly below rand likelihood to flip scum

I think their play and response to being wagoned is a bit more likely to be town with no anchor in the game.

At the same time I think flare's reactions are probably largely genuine emotionally and might be town but I'm not super sure how to go about reading them either.

I still need to read that MU game rn. I've been busy fighting the English public transport system lol
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:46 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 708, Ausuka wrote: What are the reactions you're referring to in

I agree motivation can be helpful but I also think that for a majority of scum players most things they do have no concrete reason behind them. Obviously that doesn't mean scum don't do things with a specific.motivation, they do it pretty frequently, but like it does also mean that I can't necessarily stare at a post until the alignment motivation jumps out at me

Assuming you mean .

and are the prime examples. They also seem to base some of their reads on whether or not people are scum or town reading them.
V/LA on Weekends
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 711, Ausuka wrote: I think Margot is probably like ... slightly below rand likelihood to flip scum

I think their play and response to being wagoned is a bit more likely to be town with no anchor in the game.

At the same time I think flare's reactions are probably largely genuine emotionally and might be town but I'm not super sure how to go about reading them either.

I still need to read that MU game rn. I've been busy fighting the English public transport system lol
i dont see how their emotional responses can't be just channeled scum frustration
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

its something I don't even factor into my read bc it can be plausible for either side
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 712, shaddowez wrote:
In post 708, Ausuka wrote: What are the reactions you're referring to in

Assuming you mean .
and are the prime examples. They also seem to base some of their reads on whether or not people are scum or town reading them.
no i DEMAND you explain that koba post (yeah my bad)

Could you elaborate on why you think those reactions are mafia-indicative?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

Koba what is your read on rogue
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 716, Ausuka wrote: Koba what is your read on rogue
town
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 674, tris wrote:
In post 671, Ausuka wrote:
In post 669, tris wrote:
In post 650, Ausuka wrote:
In post 614, tris wrote: auuusuka i want to town read you.
Idk how to engage with this when your thought process is roughly as transparent as a black hole. Unless you just don't want me to, which, like, fine I guess.
sorry.
i don't really need anything from you atm.
is there some part of my thoughts you want to know more about?
I mean why you thought i was town and why you then changed your mind on that logic would be nice
i townread you because it seemed like you were poking at things that caught your attention in a natural enough way. something like that. and i had a sense that there was some similarity to the last time we played, but then when i looked at that game i realized maybe not. but, actually im townreading your annoyance with the game now. hmmm. maybe thats something that could come from scum, but, when i look at the overall trajectory of your presence in the game, it just makes sense as town i guess? at the very least, well enough that i dont want to lim you at this point. idk im constantly doubting every thought i have its annoying. its probably annoyijg to everyone else aswell. these last couple sentences have no buisness being here except for me to expell nervous energy, so just like pretend i didnt write them. this is all just a ploy to get people to tkwnread me for being unsure and struggling with the game.
Where was the part of this where you confused me for fireisredsir
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:51 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 705, DkKoba wrote: I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
We suspect you have tmi and I don't even remember Harle calling you scummy. I only remember her shrugging her shoulders in the thread with a gif saying maybe you could be scum and she dropped her town read on you. You talk about the entirety of your posts and from my observation of your play I see nothing fascinating coming from your posts and your posts have been full of troll.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:04 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 514, Flare Fluff wrote: anyways, tris,Rogue,black i can see as town, after black posted more and cleared up misunderstanding.

i will go back to null on rest, i see people hate reads or list. so i will not do that anymore.

~H
This is Harle's recent reads list with 3 town reads and the rest she put on null which was 2 days ago. DkKoba goes on about Harle painting them as scum and when I read through her iso I didn't see any of that from her so I don't even know what DkKoba is talking about and today I see that Harle is starting to suspect DkKoba has tmi.

- A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Black »

Suki what is your read on Koba?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 721, Black wrote: Suki what is your read on Koba?
Probably town but not supremely confident in it
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:30 am

Post by tris »

In post 718, Ausuka wrote:
In post 674, tris wrote:
In post 671, Ausuka wrote:
In post 669, tris wrote:
In post 650, Ausuka wrote:
In post 614, tris wrote: auuusuka i want to town read you.
Idk how to engage with this when your thought process is roughly as transparent as a black hole. Unless you just don't want me to, which, like, fine I guess.
sorry.
i don't really need anything from you atm.
is there some part of my thoughts you want to know more about?
I mean why you thought i was town and why you then changed your mind on that logic would be nice
i townread you because it seemed like you were poking at things that caught your attention in a natural enough way. something like that. and i had a sense that there was some similarity to the last time we played, but then when i looked at that game i realized maybe not. but, actually im townreading your annoyance with the game now. hmmm. maybe thats something that could come from scum, but, when i look at the overall trajectory of your presence in the game, it just makes sense as town i guess? at the very least, well enough that i dont want to lim you at this point. idk im constantly doubting every thought i have its annoying. its probably annoyijg to everyone else aswell. these last couple sentences have no buisness being here except for me to expell nervous energy, so just like pretend i didnt write them. this is all just a ploy to get people to tkwnread me for being unsure and struggling with the game.
Where was the part of this where you confused me for fireisredsir
when black said that the post where you "overexplained" was scum. i remembered fireisredsir getting scumread for overexplaining i think. and i mistakenly associated that with you
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:33 am

Post by tris »