micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1178, Flare Fluff wrote: I want Margot and Shaddow to post more. It makes it hard to read them without seeing more content from them.

- A
agree with this, less margot make me agree about hpe, it was stating margot was scum,(though it looks frustrated)

shadow i see also trying to paint twist narrative even after A claimed for me and her. so what is the point to this?

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1221, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1218, Black wrote:
In post 1132, DkKoba wrote: i, as scum, compromised with someone I had a hammer on, while also having hammer on someone else who objectively cannot be scum with me now, to wagon my own scum partner, instead of hammering someone who I could have just feigned I felt forced to hammer and not even had my hands dirty due to the wagons just existing

no, i am just not clear, youre so right. we have to consider koba is a dumbass doing a stupid play with unknown roles angle
In post 1135, DkKoba wrote: u are so right!
In post 1136, DkKoba wrote: might as well just vote me out now :'( VOTE: koba
In post 1139, DkKoba wrote: no no go on we need to consider i am a big dummy
The more I read these the more I feel like they are way over the top

I don't think we ever fade Koba before we resolve the HPE/shaddow slots but I think we fade them over Margot in ELO if it comes down to it
over the top for who
It feels like overly dramatic AtE, like the type scum would make to get a townie off their read
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1132, DkKoba wrote: i, as scum, compromised with someone I had a hammer on, while also having hammer on someone else who objectively cannot be scum with me now, to wagon my own scum partner, instead of hammering someone who I could have just feigned I felt forced to hammer and not even had my hands dirty due to the wagons just existing

no, i am just not clear, youre so right. we have to consider koba is a dumbass doing a stupid play with unknown roles angle

I don't think we ever fade Koba before we resolve the HPE/shaddow slots but I think we fade them over Margot in ELO if it comes down to it
over the top for who
bc its like wild that you are so worried about 1v1ing me at this point,if we reach final 3 this isn't going to go the way you think because in that scenario you are objectively the right kill. im pretty sure we win with HPE atp but GL getting your way if you are scum when the only person that would hammer me in f3 is a mason and if theyre brought to f3 it will be obvious that they are there because of you, although it will probably work because FF is definitely the type to be susceptible to extreme confbias
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I'm only going to bother with one of the posts as an example, because I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who won't listen and learn.

Rogues explicitly asks if one is
MORE
townie than the other, and never says anything about the activity in question being solely one alignment. Your response is, as quoted "
only town

That is literally the definition of twisting words, because you did not answer what was asked and phrased it to make them look bad.
In post 460, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
V/LA on Weekends
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1224, DkKoba wrote: they said how they interpreted it, and if town that is a plausible genuine way to interpret it. just because you didnt intend it that way, it is interpretable like that because you misinterpreted those words.

it is twisted, just here its because of human error, not malice
A already claimed, so why does shadow need to bring up something that is not true in how i interacted early like this will bring new topic, a has already claimed, so where is going with this?

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1226, Black wrote:

over the top for who
It feels like overly dramatic AtE, like the type scum would make to get a townie off their read
yes i would post this as scum to get a townie off their read, now why would a townie not do this?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1229, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1224, DkKoba wrote: they said how they interpreted it, and if town that is a plausible genuine way to interpret it. just because you didnt intend it that way, it is interpretable like that because you misinterpreted those words.

A already claimed, so why does shadow need to bring up something that is not true in how i interacted early like this will bring new topic, a has already claimed, so where is going with this?

~H
correction-is he going with this.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1229, Flare Fluff wrote:

~H
what the fuck are you talking about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they were asked to explain themselves/you made accusatory posts about what they said
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do you have goldfish memory
retired
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:01 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1225, Flare Fluff wrote: shadow i see also trying to paint twist narrative even after A claimed for me and her. so what is the point to this?
Also, if you actually read, I'm not trying to paint a narrative. In my catchup I acknowledged your mason claim without a cc, so there's no question. Those posts were directly in response to your other half asking me something.
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1227, DkKoba wrote:

over the top for who
bc its like wild that you are so worried about 1v1ing me at this point,if we reach final 3 this isn't going to go the way you think because in that scenario you are objectively the right kill. im pretty sure we win with HPE atp but GL getting your way if you are scum when the only person that would hammer me in f3 is a mason and if theyre brought to f3 it will be obvious that they are there because of you, although it will probably work because FF is definitely the type to be susceptible to extreme confbias
I'm not trying to 1v1 you. I'm trying to make sure you don't deepwolf your way to a victory and try to AtE everyone off of fading you just because you bussed your scumbuddy

You shouldn't even make it to F3 considering everyone townreads you but me. So if you do then you should absolutely be yeeted
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1189, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1187, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1186, shaddowez wrote: So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a
recent town game I had with her.

My Margot read is based largely on Roden's early play, and her early replace in didn't give me town vibes, but her end of Day play did.

That really leaves me only with HPE, so I'll go 1v1 there. I know I'm town and don't want to be limmed toDay, but if that leads to a win tomorrow I'm fine with it.

Still don't like FF play, but since tris didn't cc the mason claim that clears both of them.

Wasn't really expecting this to be the reads list I owe Flare when I started it, but it ended up being that.
I don't like your play either.

- A
And that's completely fair. The question is more of do you
actually
think it's scummy play, or do you just not like the fact that I don't post enough? Honestly,
my problem with your slot was more your other half
and the way they were reacting and twisting posts. The more recent posts seem to be more solving than reacting, which is more towny than at first.
i feel like i am explaining things I should not need to explain

know that there is 100% chance one of us 2 are town and are telling you this and you can't just say both our perspectives are scummy when we agree
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Black »

Actually you know what, fuck it

VOTE: Koba

I want to resolve this before HPE/shaddow now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Black »

Yeah I'm going to get hit with personal attacks and I'm sure Koba will talk about how bad I am at the game and yadda yadda but I don't really care. I had a theory they were scum with Rogues early D1 and I want to resolve this now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1236, Black wrote:
In post 1227, DkKoba wrote:

over the top for who
I'm not trying to 1v1 you. I'm trying to make sure you don't deepwolf your way to a victory and try to AtE everyone off of fading you just because you bussed your scumbuddy

You shouldn't even make it to F3 considering everyone townreads you but me. So if you do then you should absolutely be yeeted
i mean it depends who makes it to f3, because if it is margot, for instance, it would 100% be a f3 of me, you, and her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1239, Black wrote: Yeah I'm going to get hit with personal attacks and I'm sure Koba will talk about how bad I am at the game and yadda yadda but I don't really care. I had a theory they were scum with Rogues early D1 and I want to resolve this now
VOTE: hpe ok
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1228, shaddowez wrote: I'm only going to bother with one of the posts as an example, because I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who won't listen and learn.

MORE
townie than the other, and never says anything about the activity in question being solely one alignment. Your response is, as quoted "
only town

That is literally the definition of twisting words, because you did not answer what was asked and phrased it to make them look bad.
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran

~H
he said is less post= scum, where i asked him his opinion on it.

the only one twisting is you

there is no making rogue bad, as you claim.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the confirmation bias is out of this world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1242, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1228, shaddowez wrote: I'm only going to bother with one of the posts as an example, because I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who won't listen and learn.

MORE
only town

- Theran

~H
he said is less post= scum, where i asked him his opinion on it.

the only one twisting is you

there is no making rogue bad, as you claim.

~H
this is anh immature "no UR doing the thing" response, engage him critically, or just sit in the corner like a good clear that doesn't interfere with people willing to approach things in good faith
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like what the fuck does this engage solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1245, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
so?
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1246, DkKoba wrote: like what the fuck does this engage solve
why you need to quote me, when shadow the one who keeps bringing it up. :roll: i am responding to him, not you.

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by Black »