micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Black »

More votes on Koba please

They are flailing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1274, DkKoba wrote: a more experienced player might read my prior games, and notice that when masons are present i talk about them regardless of alignment, even tris can tell you this as we had a mason game in my very first game with her.
i am new to playing on this site, so i wouldn't know, or give reason to believe what people claim, since this is mafia game.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1275, Black wrote: More votes on Koba please

They are flailing
flailing is when black is too lazy to engage with a players points and thus because they are unable to get them to respond, it is flailing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1276, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1274, DkKoba wrote: a more experienced player might read my prior games, and notice that when masons are present i talk about them regardless of alignment, even tris can tell you this as we had a mason game in my very first game with her.
i am new to playing on this site, so i wouldn't know, or give reason to believe what people claim, since this is mafia game.

~H
your other head should be in charge of votes, you have consistently made anti town pushes based on personal feelings
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

They are flailing
has koba played like this when they are scum past game?

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1279, Flare Fluff wrote:

They are flailing
has koba played like this when they are scum past game?

~H
black has no experience directly playing with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nearly everytime i play with masons the masonry is hellbent on making their wincon "eliminate koba" its wild. at least i know tris is def not going to let you do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

They are flailing
black why wont you explain why you are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flailing clearly, she has no explaination, ergo lockscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now see, you know that is a ridiculous argument to make. this is how i feel about the way you and Harle is interacting with me
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Black »

Yep here come the personal attacks

scum Koba in defense mode trying to AtE their way out of being faded
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1278, DkKoba wrote: your other head should be in charge of votes, you have consistently made anti town pushes based on personal feelings
you see, other town who read you won't mind voting you out, nothing about you has been team player, instead you just involve your self into discussion to insult others while sound like a know it all. which is obnoxious behavior, but yeah keep saying emotion? again why you replying to me? shouldn't you be scum haunting? but instead talking down on players is more important.

I see no effort beside the rudeness.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

also would appreciate some words of defense, esp from margot/shadow who i have been consistently defending.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1285, Black wrote: Yep here come the personal attacks

scum Koba in defense mode trying to AtE their way out of being faded
why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1286, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1278, DkKoba wrote: your other head should be in charge of votes, you have consistently made anti town pushes based on personal feelings
you see, other town who read you won't mind voting you out, nothing about you has been team player, instead you just involve your self into discussion to insult others while sound like a know it all. which is obnoxious behavior, but yeah keep saying emotion? again why you replying to me? shouldn't you be scum haunting? but instead talking down on players is more important.

I see no effort beside the rudeness.

~H
why is black town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"i see no effort besides the rudeness" is so wild coming from the player who just OMGUSd nearly all of D1, defended the flipped mafia, and being told to the person who was careful and did not hammer 2 players and chose to instead go for who is now flipped scum.

if thats not effort, then i guess no one this game is trying.
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1287, DkKoba wrote: @margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

also would appreciate some words of defense, esp from margot/shadow who i have been consistently defending.
Koba is getting desperate

Now they are trying to invoke their pocket attempts to vote alongside them and save them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the hypocrisy and mismatched standards are so wild this game, made me remember why i prefer curated playerlists
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1291, Black wrote:
In post 1287, DkKoba wrote: @margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

Koba is getting desperate

Now they are trying to invoke their pocket attempts to vote alongside them and save them
hey black why wont you answer why you are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now you are desperate to get me killed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like honestly, its extremely insulting that you are making these accusations because it implies that you think i am a moron as town and would not defend myself in a way that understands the gamestate. that i would get on my knees and grovel to people who are, in my perspective, being extremely stubborn.
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1289, DkKoba wrote: why is black town?
she is not being bias, about other people play like you are.

I read her question to you early, and you defending you can't do that as scum, and black question saying that is not true since player can change how they play, she looked more to solving for her response to you, and later vote.

I think shadow or you is potential to be scum, there is still margot which am null

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt get the memo that townies are supposed to just sit down and take it when they are accused of things that are untrue, that must be the real mafia theory.

shrodinger's confbias, if theyre too actively defending themselves, it doesnt matter what theyre saying, its becuase theyre "desperate and flailing", if they arent defending themselves, its because they are "dodging the thread" and "Frozen"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1296, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1289, DkKoba wrote: why is black town?
she is not being bias, about other people play like you are.

I read her question to you early, and you defending you can't do that as scum, and black question saying that is not true since player can change how they play, she looked more to solving for her response to you, and later vote.

I think shadow or you is potential to be scum, there is still margot which am null

~H
how am i being biased? can you cite an example?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think you 2 have a strong issue with empathy, with respects to being unable to put yourselves in other players shoes and think about how someone might react to what you are saying. i dont know how to break you out of confirmation bias, because it is clear neither of you are discussing with intent to find a fair answer, but rather to push a solution you think is perfect and needs no scrutiny. any scrutiny from me is met with "of course youd say that" rather than interacting with my arguments based on its MERITS.

i have tried to explain my mindset and its a consistent mistake i see that people try to impose what they think mafia should be played as onto me as if i follow the same guidelines.

i am a player who lies, reads for prs, is unafraid of being wrong, is willing to go all out to defend oneself, will ignore questions I deem unimportant, etc. as town, and that is a lot of stuff people typically assume, using a shortcut that isnt reliable, to bin someone as scum.

my previous games support that the above is true. and yes, I am not denying that all of that is also present in my scum game, what is different between my town and scum games is the scope of my reads, and whether i am looking to obfuscate. margot and tris should be able to confirm.

yeah sure, its hard to convince people psychologically when you are insulting their takes, thats just natural to react that way, but here's some advice: stand up, take a 5 minute or so walk, sit back down, and reread things. maybe it will help, I hope, because that is something that has helped me when i was tunneled on a solution before.

yeah i am acting kinda funny because i also, as either alignment, am aware of how people are perceiving my slot, and how they may act depending on certain beliefs - such as HPE if scum being forced to find a reason to vote me here, and shadow and margot likely townreading me still for my d1 play and my defense of them when they were viable, being 2 slots that if i am scum i need to, in fact, kill to win, and tris likely also having a similar opinion. Being aware of these things is still helpful as town, even if it is something *necessary* as scum, and not necessary as town, it still *helps*.

Remember, if I am town, I am being genuine about the above. If I am scum, due to availability of meta, I am at least, objectively, being somewhat truthful about certain provable aspects of the above. (Yes, I have lied outright about meta, but in a scenario like that I don't provide any intentionally, ergo since I am saying this here, I am at least objectively giving you an honest baseline regardless if I'm town or not)

Yes, I am projecting my displeasure with how you 2 are playing onto you, and that is probably also unpleasant, but know that at the very least I am still trying to win this game and thus reducing the chances I am eliminated is important to that aim.
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”