Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Okay, Dan’s on Titus’ list today too?

So in a Dan scum world, I think Roden converted makes a lot of sense.

If Dan is scum, I think Titus, Drew, and Aureal are all town.

I think I also lean towards Hu Tao town in that scenario, unless they group scum. Maybe Hu Tao was a Role Cop who lost role, and Dan was distancing?

Hu Tao playing dumb with the cult stuff, and it is always gonna ping me like that.

Theta doesn’t make sense to out Roden in that way because Roden was confirmed not Group Scum unless Hu Tao was also Group scum, and Roden did ask to be watched, so I think this makes Roden converted.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean
me and dan are on the same list so we cannot both be scum unless there is yet another investigate as town role in this game
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2849, Aureal wrote:
In post 2774, ActionDan wrote: That was traitor. 90% og unless the mod has secretly given everyone a name change if recruited plus reverse Miller status. Which, considering this game, I can't entirely rule out.
Okay srsly wat

Am I reading this backwards of your intent, because Cakez was clearly a recruit. Flip even gave us the original name of his role.

Ugh why am I arguing with you, you're just wcum trying to throw confusing smoke
that
was not the original name
that was a full godfather including for role name
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait unless recruited traitors are given godfather with their original role name
that seems
far too powerful to be in this game though
alter of rautherdir
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So we’re probably in a 6 town 4 cult world, and the very least, I think we should play like we are.

I’m doing all the possibilities in my head of who a team would be, and certain things don’t line up for me.

Like i thought maybe Bianco got possibly converted to get coffee on their side, but how would scum know their name + be able to get it any night except last night, which is weird after JV’s hammer.

If Thomith was lying, I feel game might have been over, and that’s a weird thing to lie about unless scum knew they failed in conversions, and needed a night.

I just have a hard time seeing this not be Dan group scum, especially after how Maestro and SirCakez followed him onto RR the way they did.

And I thought it was a scum motivated wagon then.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2853, Theta Alpine wrote: wait unless recruited traitors are given godfather with their original role name
that seems
far too powerful to be in this game though
Titus could have been converted and lying.

I don’t think so, but she did help push wagon away from Dan.

So idk if Addicts necessarily know each other
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2854, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like i thought maybe Bianco got possibly converted to get coffee on their side, but how would scum know their name + be able to get it any night except last night, which is weird after JV’s hammer.
I forgot I hammered until you reminded me just now I'm gonna be real
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In FG N2 it may have been implied I would target (it was not known i was doc explicitly) Maestro by their own request though i never agreed to it. Instead I targeted Cakez.

I am hardpressed to imagine scum using unstoppable n1 on maestro or anyone so early. So I would guess N2 conversion.

I am not sure there is a reason to think scum knew their traitor. I also see the Cakez vote on Titus D1 and want to check if that was a dangerous vote to make on group scum even if he switched later
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2816, Theta Alpine wrote: huh
well then

roden i wanted to see what your self watch would look like in my results how could you

anyways after the cakez flip i went back and looked for any good traitor indicators and did find a very early comment about flavor leaf being a scum lord among other things so flavor leaf was my second target

so

flavor leafs room had a flavor cop action happen in it and nothing else
rodens room had a recruitment action happen in it and nothing else

also i am in the most recent list titus made as juniper
Ugh wtf

If I trust those Titus results it's not Dan and Theta

My head hurts

Maybe those nagging concerns about Drew that I was getting in my review of day one had something to them after all :igmeou:

UNVOTE:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s not impossible the team is Theta, Dan, Titus together, and they’re lying about Roden getting converted.

It’s possible Roden is teamed as well, but we’ll see.

I don’t know if I believe Titus is group scum ever, though.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm a part-time barista, if anybody wants their coffee fast and on time, pre-order today lads
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2859, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s not impossible the team is Theta, Dan, Titus together, and they’re lying about Roden getting converted.

But if Titus got converted and was lying to give cover to Dan and Theta, would she even know which names to put in when Theta's was unclaimed ? I guess it's possible recruits get told both real and username of the leaders but that doesn't quite feel right.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2861, Aureal wrote:
In post 2859, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s not impossible the team is Theta, Dan, Titus together, and they’re lying about Roden getting converted.

But if Titus got converted and was lying to give cover to Dan and Theta, would she even know which names to put in when Theta's was unclaimed ? I guess it's possible recruits get told both real and username of the leaders but that doesn't quite feel right.
Depends on what info converted are given. It’s possible they get names, but that’s an assumption, so yeah. Dan’s name was already outed, but I don’t believe Theta’s was.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm not group scum or converted, like obviously I kinda have to say that no matter what but I'm already confirmed not group scum by Hu Tao and told Theta to target me so that the cult wouldn't target me

Faking this result probably just means Theta got converted instead
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by Roden »

If we know I'm not group scum and I've been claiming that I can still self-visit, I think it's pretty much confirmed that Theta is lying, because I have no reason to lie about self-visiting every night. Yet Theta didn't see that happen.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Roden »

Theta also should have come to the conclusion that I have to be group scum if she truly got that result, and also realized that scum don't have multitasking if I somehow wasn't able to self-visit and recruit someone at the same time. She can't reach any conclusions though if she's lying and had to come up with the lie on the spot due to suddenly becoming recruited.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So it’s Dan/Theta or Dan/Roden.

Aureal/Drew doesn’t look like it’s possible with the Theta Roden stuff
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2842, Flavor Leaf wrote: So i targeted Aureal last night.

And Aureal flavor basically says she wants the autographs, and she will follow that person.

It says she’ll follow that person…to her doom.

This has me thinking Drew could be a potential “Cult Leader” type where if he goes down, the game is over. Like a Politcal Godfather if anyone’s ever played that style of game before.

This also kind of checks out with Drew possibly Alien’ing Dan the night Maestro got Converted.

Did Drew know who Dan was targeting that night?
Also I'm a bit miffed you used your investigation on me and came up with this wacky theory after getting exactly the sort of result you should have expected from my claim. Remember from the addict flips: "You also know that you will be endgamed if they are both eliminated." Our objective here is clear, we have two groupscum to take down. :igmeou:
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wait hu tao had an inno on roden right

hmm
that would have to mean hu tao + roden + flavor leaf then i think if roden was group scum
which i kinda doubt as that would mean hu tao or flavor had to have been converted night one i think and

oh wait hu lost their ability day two right
hmmmmm
alter of rautherdir
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like i get it, it’s a tinfoil, i feel like that’s par for the course but i switched my target like 3 times during the night. I think you were a fine enough target, and it at least shows you weren’t completely off the rails with your role claim.

Just doing journalist work.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Flavor, there's not a world where I buy Aureal as town here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2867, Aureal wrote:
In post 2842, Flavor Leaf wrote: So i targeted Aureal last night.

And Aureal flavor basically says she wants the autographs, and she will follow that person.

It says she’ll follow that person…to her doom.

This has me thinking Drew could be a potential “Cult Leader” type where if he goes down, the game is over. Like a Politcal Godfather if anyone’s ever played that style of game before.

This also kind of checks out with Drew possibly Alien’ing Dan the night Maestro got Converted.

Did Drew know who Dan was targeting that night?
Also I'm a bit miffed you used your investigation on me and came up with this wacky theory after getting exactly the sort of result you should have expected from my claim. Remember from the addict flips: "You also know that you will be endgamed if they are both eliminated." Our objective here is clear, we have two groupscum to take down. :igmeou:
i mean honestly it is flavor leaf you should expect tinfoil theories
alter of rautherdir
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2870, Titus wrote: Flavor, there's not a world where I buy Aureal as town here.
Would Drew be her partner?

That’s a path I was looking into earlier
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2869, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like i get it, it’s a tinfoil, i feel like that’s par for the course but i switched my target like 3 times during the night. I think you were a fine enough target, and it at least shows you weren’t completely off the rails with your role claim.

Just doing journalist work.
I just wanted to make sure you remember that because I don't want you to go paranoia on me and snap vote me in elo or something. This is something of a problem for me. :evil:

That Titus covering for Dan and Theta theory is looking more and more realistic here from these last few posts.
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

if you are converted roden then i have to assume you did not self-watch last night to test me
or maybe forgot to submit the action to self-watch

i did not consider that cult might perhaps be non-multitasking but hmm
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”