Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1396, Thomith wrote:
In post 1395, Roden wrote: I have no WIM in this game so vote me out if you want

I only had one shot and apparently misread my role PM, I assumed "once during the Day" meant I could reveal my stream one time each Day, not once ever in the entire game

I wasn't converted, probably because scum also believed I could reveal my self watch each day, but yeah

For whatever reason though, I could still stream last night since the mod confirmed my self-watch
My one shot ability in my PM is worded the same way so I trust this I think?

So you have a self watch? So you can say if you got targeted by something or not?

I don’t think that counts as a targeting ability, that feels passive.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2981, Roden wrote:
In post 2976, Aureal wrote: Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
If Dan is scum then he'd have to immediately recruit Drew in order to safely recruit the others. Under the assumption that Maestro was the initial Addict, Cakez and Theta/me have also been recruited. That doesn't leave any room for Drew to have been recruited on any of the Days due to confirmed actions.
Eh? Theta doesn't have to have been recruited if they recruited you last night, she's just telling the truth about a conversion action occuring in regard to you. Even if she was possibly the one doing it.

Cakez initial addict
convert Maestro Night 1 (doesn't sound like they knew each others' abilities yet or I expect he'd go for Drew first, yes)
convert Drew night 2 maybe?
no conversion Night 3 due to dance party
convert you Night 4

I see no issues with this sequence
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:14 pm

Post by Roden »

The mod explicitly said that I would essentially be seen as a self-vistor, and I claimed this info while I was still conftown
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3026, Aureal wrote:
In post 2976, Aureal wrote: Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
If Dan is scum then he'd have to immediately recruit Drew in order to safely recruit the others. Under the assumption that Maestro was the initial Addict, Cakez and Theta/me have also been recruited. That doesn't leave any room for Drew to have been recruited on any of the Days due to confirmed actions.
Eh? Theta doesn't have to have been recruited if they recruited you last night, she's just telling the truth about a conversion action occuring in regard to you. Even if she was possibly the one doing it.

Cakez initial addict
convert Maestro Night 1 (doesn't sound like they knew each others' abilities yet or I expect he'd go for Drew first, yes)
convert you Night 4

Why would group scum lock themselves into a 1v1 with me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

If Aureal stopped scumclaiming, I could vote for Dan.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was definitely seeing your role as just 1-shot.

I don’t think you have a targeting role since it’s day.

I just don’t feel like you’re coming at this with good faith right now personally.

And I see the possibility of you being upset about getting converted.

Hu Tao shadowing you probably had a big reasoning for it, either scum hoped you could get Hu Tao vote to follow you somewhere or Hu Tao group scum.

Hu Tao would be a scum investigative.

I will say, my role is effectively a gated conversion only cop.

Hu Tao would have gotten a fake inno on Cakez, which could have been very damning, and they are limited in a way. I can kind of see that as a town role too, it’s kind of like a flip of mine.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3028, Roden wrote:

Cakez initial addict
convert you Night 4

This also doesn't take into account how Hu Tao claimed her slot was targeted on N1 and no one claimed to target her
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3029, Titus wrote: If Aureal stopped scumclaiming, I could vote for Dan.
Aureal is specifically group scum, if scum, and scum with Drew, or I guess Theta if Roden is telling the truth.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3030, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was definitely seeing your role as just 1-shot.

I just don’t feel like you’re coming at this with good faith right now personally.

Hu Tao shadowing you probably had a big reasoning for it, either scum hoped you could get Hu Tao vote to follow you somewhere or Hu Tao group scum.

Hu Tao would have gotten a fake inno on Cakez, which could have been very damning, and they are limited in a way. I can kind of see that as a town role too, it’s kind of like a flip of mine.
You are not listening at all...
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

Oh, you probably meant Titus, not Theta. Titus would have to be converted if it's a Dan/Theta team, yes. In which case they could simply have gotten her on Night 2, maybe because they were worried about her collection of names.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3031, Roden wrote:
In post 3028, Roden wrote:

Cakez initial addict
convert you Night 4

This also doesn't take into account how Hu Tao claimed her slot was targeted on N1 and no one claimed to target her

I know because of Maestro’s flavor change that Hu Tao isn’t converted, at least by Night 2.

If Hu Tao is scum, it’s group scum or Night 4 conversion only.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Roden - mod did say a night resolution wasn’t correct.

Do you think it’s possible your role was the reason for that?

I don’t want to go too deep with that, but idk. I don’t trust you right now at all.

You say I’m not listening, but you’re blank waing the Dan case, which even if you town read Dan, you gotta be able to see the case there
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3030, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was definitely seeing your role as just 1-shot.

If you're talking about why they would convert Roden even though Theta said she'd target him, it could be precisely
because
she was supposed to be targeting him. If they understood that her action wasn't going to show whether he was converting or being converted, it'd set him up as potential groupscum when she claims the conversion action happening on/by him. (which is maybe slightly more likely for it to be Theta then, as I'm not sure who all even understood that her role wasn't going to differentiate?)
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yep.

And being potential Converted is strong right now.

Like a Groupscum can try and act like they were converted based on the fact they would win anyways.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3032, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3029, Titus wrote: If Aureal stopped scumclaiming, I could vote for Dan.
Aureal is specifically group scum, if scum, and scum with Drew, or I guess Theta if Roden is telling the truth.
I can assure you I am no level of scum, convert, addict or whatever here.

Which upsets me since I just want to flip someone and if we lose we lose.

Preferably Dan
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3036, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Roden - mod did say a night resolution wasn’t correct.

Do you think it’s possible your role was the reason for that?

I don’t want to go too deep with that, but idk. I don’t trust you right now at all.

You say I’m not listening, but you’re blank waing the Dan case, which even if you town read Dan, you gotta be able to see the case there
I figured it was obvious that it has to be my role but it feels cheesy to argue this. No one has come forward with updated results, which means it has to be Theta, who hasn't spoken up.

And I'm not blank walling Dan, I gave my reasoning for why I think Dan is town. The only real argument for scum!Dan ultimately comes down to trying parse the WIFOM from recruited Traitors.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3034, Aureal wrote: Oh, you probably meant Titus, not Theta. Titus would have to be converted if it's a Dan/Theta team, yes. In which case they could simply have gotten her on Night 2, maybe because they were worried about her collection of names.
How? I've been tightlipped on my name.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3027, Roden wrote: The mod explicitly said that I would essentially be seen as a self-vistor, and I claimed this info while I was still conftown
and yet i did not see the action
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by Roden »

...Because you told a bad lie
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

is it possible that was the moderator mistake last night then
cause i legitimately did not see a watch action on you or by you last night
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by Roden »

The mod should have told then

Have you asked the mod about it?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know what i probably should ask the mod something
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay no i confirmed i would be able to see self-targeted actions so

i have no clue how i did not see you do the self-watch if you actually did it unless redirection was in play
alter of rautherdir
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Wouldn't you have seen a redirection?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that is a good point
i would imagine a redirect on me would have effected both of my ability usages and that obviously did not happen hmm
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”