Kemusan - Game Over

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2220, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Cabd trusted his game to someone in the overall town PoE. At least one, maybe two.
The plan to have enchant and cabd suicide to deny info means that people who tried to protect Enchant from being left out of the dance by me are majorly suspect.
I did exactly this, yet Firebringer said that you and him think myself and Gypyx should be an endgame pair.

Can you explain?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You want to paranoia PoE me out of the game Fine. I've already committed to that being my life in this game, and I know why I can't be left for 3 pairs alive. If we went T/T pair elim twice I can't leave unless I think FB is scum (I don't.)

So we have to leave at #of scum +2 or we don't have a free elim
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:45 am

In post 2225, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2220, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Cabd trusted his game to someone in the overall town PoE. At least one, maybe two.
The plan to have enchant and cabd suicide to deny info means that people who tried to protect Enchant from being left out of the dance by me are majorly suspect.
I did exactly this, yet Firebringer said that you and him think myself and Gypyx should be an endgame pair.

Can you explain?
Becausw I haven't checked who did this yet and I was going based on my current reads and vibes prior to deciding this was the way I wanted to approach it

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:47 am

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

Oh by the way I'm going to be the odd one out and say that I townread LLD cos
In post 2164, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2159, Bell wrote: So cabd was the scum.
Yes duh.

Only reason I wasn't banging that gong more was to possibly buy ffery time
this was pretty much my entire Day 1 setup and it kinda feels like some sort of mindmeld that she went for the same thing
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:48 am

In post 2224, skitter30 wrote: Ok i gotta bounce
Lld i am very happy to discuss tomorrow night, won't be around till then

Pedit my list is you, hst and like maybe (?) bell or fire (maybe me from your pov)

I don't think he entrusts the game to anyone else
But the same thought process is encouraging!
Nah Cabd wouldn't trust the game to me or Fire given the outcome kf things.

He would trust STD, You, Gypyx, Spiffeh, Cakez, HST.

Those are the people he would trust.

Unless you are looking for a player who has experience to guide a super townie to the end. Then he could trust me. He could trust you. He could trust Fire. He could trust Bell.

But if you are looking for Cabd's wincon it's in that list above.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:49 am

Post by Gypyx »

i think all this talk of cabd "entrusting" the game to someone is pretty weird when in reality it's not like he sacrificed an advantageous position to do what he did, like most people viewed his pair as having 1 scum anyways

enchant meanwhile was maybe somewhat deeper but also not the kind of player who's gonna *do* a lot of stuff
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:50 am

Also FB can confirm that much of these thoughts about Cabd's mindset for this plan I discussed overnight so yeah we are on the same page Skitter we just don't come to the same conclusions which concerns me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:51 am

In post 2230, Gypyx wrote: i think all this talk of cabd "entrusting" the game to someone is pretty weird when in reality it's not like he sacrificed an advantageous position to do what he did, like most people viewed his pair as having 1 scum anyways

enchant meanwhile was maybe somewhat deeper but also not the kind of player who's gonna *do* a lot of stuff
You are WILD if you think this hasn't been Cabd's plan since fucking page 10 when he was getting mostly townreads and Ffery was being crucified.

Cabd would have avoided a Ffery pairing by calling her Scum and buried her in the fucking dirt if he wantes to try and play for long game. This was a Con.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:52 am

By the way I'm glad that some of y'all think I'm someone who's able to carry as scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:55 am

In post 2225, Spiffeh wrote:

Can you explain?
You seem eager though to tell me who did and didn't refute my Enchant should be left out assertions.

Wanna do the research for me and tell me what you find? Since you're eager.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:56 am

In post 2232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Cabd would have avoided a Ffery pairing by calling her Scum and buried her in the fucking dirt if he wantes to try and play for long game.
I think scum Cabd had to pair with fery. He most likely knew that otherwise I would pair with fery, and that would cast over a giant doomsday spell on his team.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:57 am

And yeah I get one shot to find a scum and I only reload if I get a headshot so I might be a little insufferable for a bit with thread presence and sounding like I run shit. Apologies in advance to everyone else.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:58 am

In post 2235, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 2232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Cabd would have avoided a Ffery pairing by calling her Scum and buried her in the fucking dirt if he wantes to try and play for long game.
I think scum Cabd had to pair with fery. He most likely knew that otherwise I would pair with fery, and that would cast over a giant doomsday spell on his team.
I'm sorry but this is the best argument for you being scum anyone has posted.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:59 am

Cause if you think scum cabd is afraid of you and Ffery pairing as t/T I tho k you have lost your mind.

But if scum cabd was afraid you'd be forced to swallow the Poison Ffery pill instead and determined his longevity in this game (like mine) was lower than yours due to status and paranoia, then he might have swallowed the Ffery pill to protect you, yeah.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2230, Gypyx wrote: i think all this talk of cabd "entrusting" the game to someone is pretty weird when in reality it's not like he sacrificed an advantageous position to do what he did, like most people viewed his pair as having 1 scum anyways

You are WILD if you think this hasn't been Cabd's plan since fucking page 10 when he was getting mostly townreads and Ffery was being crucified.

Cabd would have avoided a Ffery pairing by calling her Scum and buried her in the fucking dirt if he wantes to try and play for long game. This was a Con.
i mean, wild is maybe a bit of an exagerration but i don't see how this necessarily indicates he was instaleaving? like, as some people said (and i'm mostly reffering to other people's arguments here) he was very much expected to pair up with ffery, and even if he could go on someone else, i might be misundersteanding, but why not take the best out of both worlds and badmouth ffery into being left alone (so that he may try to pair up with someone who would be more interesting to force to leave) / pairing with a scum who is fine dying and executing his double leaving maneuver with him
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2236, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: And yeah I get one shot to find a scum and I only reload if I get a headshot so I might be a little insufferable for a bit with thread presence and sounding like I run shit. Apologies in advance to everyone else.
i love you regardless <3

bottom text
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am

I don't think it's delirious for me to think that I would not let fery get buried to the ground. I'm lazy, awfully minimalist, and fluffy as ever, but I'd like to think that I can at least manage that much. And the longer town fery lives, things get worse for scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am

In post 2239, Gypyx wrote:

i mean, wild is maybe a bit of an exagerration but i don't see how this necessarily indicates he was instaleaving? like, as some people said (and i'm mostly reffering to other people's arguments here) he was very much expected to pair up with ffery, and even if he could go on someone else, i might be misundersteanding, but why not take the best out of both worlds and badmouth ffery into being left alone (so that he may try to pair up with someone who would be more interesting to force to leave) / pairing with a scum who is fine dying and executing his double leaving maneuver with him
This is again because you don't know Cabd like I do. This is one of my best friends. The only player in this lobby who knows Cabd better is Ffery. When I Saw what he was gonna do I freaked. I was hopinh being quiet about it would buy Ffery time.

Like, hell HST saw it too.

This was calculated and intentional. This was a weaponized attack against town and Cabd "using his life for maximum value".

That is in fucking quotation marks because I can hear my boy fucking saying thos exact words.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2229, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2224, skitter30 wrote: Ok i gotta bounce
Lld i am very happy to discuss tomorrow night, won't be around till then

Pedit my list is you, hst and like maybe (?) bell or fire (maybe me from your pov)

I don't think he entrusts the game to anyone else
But the same thought process is encouraging!
Nah Cabd wouldn't trust the game to me or Fire given the outcome kf things.

He would trust STD, You, Gypyx, Spiffeh, Cakez, HST.

Those are the people he would trust.

Unless you are looking for a player who has experience to guide a super townie to the end. Then he could trust me. He could trust you. He could trust Fire. He could trust Bell.

But if you are looking for Cabd's wincon it's in that list above.
Ok so the way i'm viewing this is:
* i kinda feel like you're good enuf to talk your way out of the doomed pairing. The fact that you're accpeting it alleviates my thoughts abf you, like, a lot actually (but again if you don't walk the walk when it's time the good vibes go right out the window)
* i don't know cabd as well as you, i'm kinda basing this on who i woukd imagine entrusting the game to in his shoes. I would not entrust the game to a combo of cakez/gypyx (no offense) after that stunt, for example, so that doesnt make sense to me as a scumteam. To me the list is who i listed and is a lot smaller. Like you think it's all comibations of that as being possible? Or like he picked one of those people as the 'carrier'

But yeah agreed it seems obvious to me that this is a con
The hw i need to do is try to identify when the ~complacency set in vis a vis when the pairinga happened -> i think thay will give some insight to when/how the plan formed
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:04 am

In post 2241, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: I don't think it's delirious for me to think that I would not let fery get buried to the ground. I'm lazy, awfully minimalist, and fluffy as ever, but I'd like to think that I can at least manage that much. And the longer town fery lives, things get worse for scum.
We agree on that. It's why he nuked her on fucking upkeep.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

The fact rhat he had no content for like 5 irl days beyond gems like 'spiffeh and gypyx are the towniest pair in the game' and 'lavar manos scumslipped' also make me think this was planned ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:06 am

I won't argue with you about my competency Skitter because I've done more impossible shit before. It's possible I could convince FB I'm the towniest person in the game and we somehow end up in true endgame. It's not gonna happen because the plan is to trade my longevity for finally having some control to execute my play style and reads and execute someone today and hopefully then again tomorrow if I'm shooting to kill.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2242, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

This is again because you don't know Cabd like I do. This is one of my best friends. The only player in this lobby who knows Cabd better is Ffery. When I Saw what he was gonna do I freaked. I was hopinh being quiet about it would buy Ffery time.

Like, hell HST saw it too.

This was calculated and intentional. This was a weaponized attack against town and Cabd "using his life for maximum value".

That is in fucking quotation marks because I can hear my boy fucking saying thos exact words.
i see, well idk, guess i'll trust you on that one while trying to keep a tab on things ig

bottom text
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok so about Gypyx

Gun to my head I still think she's town, BUT paranoia is setting in with me for several reasons and maybe she will be able to address these concerns here in front of everyone AND I can get some feedback on how others are feeling about her currently.

She says in the thread early on that she wants to pair with someone who talks a lot, implying that she would be super active in the neighborhood when it was unlocked, but then chooses to take a break from the game right when Intermission starts (she told me she needed a break at the start of Intermission). To be fair, she still answered my questions and provided insights of her own, and Intermission was shorter than I thought it would be, but she did not contribute to the level I expected based on her early comments. She was largely inactive for the last half of the day so what exactly did she need to take a break from?

Also, of all the players capable of coaching Gypyx and urging her to be active, Cabd was the one I was most worried about flipping scum. He (and LLD) took the reigns in Tenet when Gypyx wanted our scum team to review her posts and I can see him coaching her in the same way here. And since scum clearly meticulously planned out their actions ahead of time based on how First Dance went down, I'm also a bit skeptical about her Cabd scum read that came out of nowhere early on. My paranoid mind reads it as a ploy to make her look even better when Cabd inevitably flipped.

On the other hand, given how planned out the scum team's actions felt in First Dance, I would expect Cabd would have left specific instructions to interact with me enough to make me feel comfortable to not leave the dance. So the other part of me thinks scum!Gypyx would have provided a TON of content in the neighborhood. Especially since I had already outright stated that I town read her when she's naturally active and that was fading as the day was ending.

So I'd be curious to hear others' thoughts on Gypyx.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2245, skitter30 wrote:

The fact rhat he had no content for like 5 irl days beyond gems like 'spiffeh and gypyx are the towniest pair in the game' and 'lavar manos scumslipped' also make me think this was planned ...
actually i'm convinced let's goooo

bottom text

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”