Mini Theme 2328: Death Note: Second Page. Day 3!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Enchant »

Vote Count

Official Vote Count 1.01
There's in fact exist Death Note Musical. I didn't watch, but if they didn't sing "potato chip" scene, that would be bad regardless of anything else.

ExecutionWith
votes in play, it takes
to execute someone.

CUDDLE TIME
(4): Hu Tao, Radical Rat, Aureal, HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
(3): CUDDLE TIME, Gimli, ActionDan
T-Bone
(1): Doctor Drew

Not Voting
(2): T-Bone, Klick

Deadline:
(expired on 2024-02-27 17:44:05).

Grace Period: No one can be hammered for (expired on 2024-02-18 17:44:05)

Mod notes: :up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A
Last edited by Enchant on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 69, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 68, Aureal wrote:
In post 65, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 63, Aureal wrote: How's the hydra townie? I think trying to throw shade over Rat's joke is pretty sus actually. It can be harder for scum to pick up on jokes, that really seemed tone deaf.
I fail to understand why you think I was trying to throw shade on Rat's joke just by asking them a question when I never even gave a read.

- A
In post 40, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 37, Radical Rat wrote: VOTE: CUDDLE TIME

I don't see how complaining about RVS banter is supposed to help on finding Kira
So instead you prefer to just talk about flavor? Just wanting to talk about flavor and not solving is scummy.

- A
This isn't a read, huh? You literally called it scummy. And, one would assume, my flavor banter too.

VOTE: CUDDLE TIME
This is not a read. This was asking a question and afterwards saying why just talking about flavor for a long time is scummy. I clearly said on I didn't have any reads.

- A
*head explodes*

How can you say that a behavior about which you are complaining is scummy, and then promptly claim to have no reads?!?

You're introducing a new thought here about it going on for "a long time" to walk back the thought. Do you not actually think the flavor talk was going on for a long time?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 70, CUDDLE TIME wrote: Aureal's aggression kinda reads townie to me

-Black
Help, Black is trying to pocket me! That's not how this is supposed to work! :o
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by Aureal »

Also, what do I get for using the Konami code here?
-furtiveglance
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 76, Aureal wrote:
In post 63, Aureal wrote: How's the hydra townie? I think trying to throw shade over Rat's joke is pretty sus actually. It can be harder for scum to pick up on jokes, that really seemed tone deaf.
I fail to understand why you think I was trying to throw shade on Rat's joke just by asking them a question when I never even gave a read.

- A

I don't see how complaining about RVS banter is supposed to help on finding Kira
So instead you prefer to just talk about flavor? Just wanting to talk about flavor and not solving is scummy.

- A
This isn't a read, huh? You literally called it scummy. And, one would assume, my flavor banter too.

This is not a read. This was asking a question and afterwards saying why just talking about flavor for a long time is scummy. I clearly said on I didn't have any reads.

- A
*head explodes*

How can you say that a behavior about which you are complaining is scummy, and then promptly claim to have no reads?!?

You're introducing a new thought here about it going on for "a long time" to walk back the thought. Do you not actually think the flavor talk was going on for a long time?
Aureal, trust me: It's not worth it.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:51 pm

This one doesn't want to like, be a dick about it by driving the point home but it just thinks trying to understand Adorable here is a futile effort and we're gonna wanna wait for the other heads to rear themselves.
Get To Know A Doll
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

- A

- A

- A
*head explodes*

Are you for real? That post of mine was talking to RR about in general any player who just talks about flavor is a scummy playstyle. As in whenever I see a player who will just flavor talk for a long time I start to end up suspecting scums will be hiding in the flavor talk once when more hours pass by. I never thought that the flavor talk was going for a long time and I was already bored with just the short early flavor talk.

- A
Hydra of DragonEater70 (he/him) ~ Black (she/her) ~ Adorable (she/her) ~ Thomith (he/they)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 80, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one doesn't want to like, be a dick about it by driving the point home but it just thinks trying to understand Adorable here is a futile effort and we're gonna wanna wait for the other heads to rear themselves.
And yet you're... voting with me? :thinking:
-furtiveglance
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:00 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Good morning sweethearts

I've read the game so far and I have like one alignment-related thought which Back disagrees on, so for now I'm gonna pretend I don't have it until it develops.

That being said, time to do some fluffpostong (yes, I'm aware of the problem).

First, let's set the mood:

Hydra of DragonEater70 (he/him) ~ Black (she/her) ~ Adorable (she/her) ~ Thomith (he/they)
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:00 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

^ yo can you sign your posts

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:00 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

I know it's Dragon but other people might not

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Hi Black I was planning to make another post and sign it but I guess that's confusing

- Dragon
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Also I'm drunk. Nothing to see here move along

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

I was going to vote HPE but realized one of my other heads already did :lol:

-Black
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Black »

ego
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 81, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
*head explodes*

Are you for real? That post of mine was talking to RR about in general any player who just talks about flavor is a scummy playstyle. As in whenever I see a player who will just flavor talk for a long time I start to end up suspecting scums will be hiding in the flavor talk once when more hours pass by. I never thought that the flavor talk was going for a long time and I was already bored with just the short early flavor talk.

- A
If you didn't think it was going on too long, then why even bring it up? You're trying to have it like a bunch of different ways at once.
-furtiveglance
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:04 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

In post 49, Aureal wrote:
In post 44, T-Bone wrote:
In post 12, Aureal wrote: VOTE: T-Bone

Say it with me now...

I

AM

JUSTICE!!!!
Something Kira would say...LIGHT YAGAMI
Something a great detective who will risk his life to pursue and execute his nemesis would say... L
Oh my god is that Light Yagami??? I'm the second Kira and I'm such a big fan UwU

Wait what do you mean I shouldn't have said that and people are watching?

How good is my Misa Amane impression?

- Dragon
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:05 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Aureal trying to figure Adorable out for the first time is pretty funny to watch

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:06 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Hey Lighto Senpai, look at the muaic video I posted for you UwU

- Misa Amane

Pedit: it is lol

- Dragon
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

In post 90, Aureal wrote:
*head explodes*

- A
If you didn't think it was going on too long, then why even bring it up? You're trying to have it like a bunch of different ways at once.
Can you be more specific on bringing what up?

- A
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:18 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 91, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 49, Aureal wrote:
In post 44, T-Bone wrote:
In post 12, Aureal wrote: VOTE: T-Bone

Say it with me now...

I

AM

JUSTICE!!!!
Something Kira would say...LIGHT YAGAMI
Something a great detective who will risk his life to pursue and execute his nemesis would say... L
Oh my god is that Light Yagami??? I'm the second Kira and I'm such a big fan UwU

Wait what do you mean I shouldn't have said that and people are watching?

How good is my Misa Amane impression?

- Dragon
Yes, do it Misa! Tell L you want a Baja Blast, and secure my position as god of the new world! Do it! Now! :twisted:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 92, CUDDLE TIME wrote: Aureal trying to figure Adorable out for the first time is pretty funny to watch

-Black
:igmeou:
-furtiveglance
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:26 pm

In post 82, Aureal wrote:
In post 80, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one doesn't want to like, be a dick about it by driving the point home but it just thinks trying to understand Adorable here is a futile effort and we're gonna wanna wait for the other heads to rear themselves.
And yet you're... voting with me? :thinking:
This one is a big fan of blowing people up based on game-irrelevant vibes.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:26 pm

Just ask cw357!
Get To Know A Doll
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 94, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 90, Aureal wrote:
*head explodes*

- A
Can you be more specific on bringing what up?

- A
You brought up people talking about the flavor as a negative thing. But also saying you don't think it was a negative thing. Unless it goes on too long, which you don't think it did. So looks to me you were just talking just to talk, because 'ugh let's get out of rvs fluff' commentary tends to get townpoints.
-furtiveglance

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”