Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

kyle?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 388, Aureal wrote:
In post 386, Bingle wrote:
In post 356, Gypyx wrote: Aureal really is SCANNING these posts
Don’t really think this is S/S though.
???

I don't even understand what is attempting to be conveyed here by Gypyx
Gypyx pointed out that your analysis of me questioning her was very surface level and missed a lot of thread nuance (like the whole part where we already discussed what I hoped to gain through that and it wasn't a defensive sequence at all), and I don't think that scum calls out their partner for surface level analysis or that scum doesn't really look at the circumstances for their partners interactions in this gamestate. Thus, the two of you are probably not scum together.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:06 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 398, Gypyx wrote: is my drew read bad or like is it just that no one cares
Honestly, my way of reading Drew is to leave him alone and see what he does unprompted. He hasn't really done much yet so he could be either alignment. I don't think his leek push is particularly out of character though.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:09 am

Post by gob »

kanye is totally washed as an artist at this point
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 349, Bingle wrote: I feel like I should be obvtown, given both the mechanical and fun deficiency in the nightkill. As such, there are now 3 functional conftown so we’re looking pretty good for a PoE solve.

Why should I be townreading you?
I don't understand this post. Who is it even directed at?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 380, gob wrote: I've analyzed the wagon from day one.

Given the fact Will O' was killed, I think the three people off-wagon (Nora, Gypx, and Bingle) look really bad.

I will LOOK into their isos from here forward. Going on-wagon we have 4 people iirc as the pool, maybe its 3 cant remember. But I think its safe to hunt off-wagon here judging from the will o' night kill. (Mafia wouldn't kill on the main-wagon if 2 of the mafia are on it. Aka probably 1 maf on 1 maf off. And off-pool is smaller)

So im saying right now that everyone should focus on those 3 people for the lim today. I haven't read any of today's discussion btw. So if you were being sussed and you're not nora gypx or bingle, then you are off the hook 4 today my friend.
You were on-wagon and I assume we shouldn't be considering you part of the pool. So 3 is smaller than 3? :?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 389, gob wrote: Everyone pile on gpyx, im half convinced they're frozen rn lol
Why do you think scum would be frozen here?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:40 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 395, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 390, Aureal wrote: I'm realizing that I was apparently suspicious to both dead townies so I'm a little surprised that there's been absolutely no movement towards me here in this gamestate. Maybe scum want a non-gob townie to start it so they have someone to sus for a bad push next. Or maybe Drew is scum so they realize trying to come at me already is just gonna blow up in their face.
Lol, I don't know what makes you think I would be scared to come after you in a world where you were town and I was scum
Okay, sure :lol:
-furtiveglance
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:52 am

Post by gob »

In post 406, Aureal wrote:
In post 389, gob wrote: Everyone pile on gpyx, im half convinced they're frozen rn lol
What are they supposed to do when they're pinned?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:57 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 401, Bingle wrote:
In post 388, Aureal wrote:
In post 386, Bingle wrote:
In post 356, Gypyx wrote: Aureal really is SCANNING these posts
Don’t really think this is S/S though.
???

I don't even understand what is attempting to be conveyed here by Gypyx
Gypyx pointed out that your analysis of me questioning her was very surface level and missed a lot of thread nuance (like the whole part where we already discussed what I hoped to gain through that and it wasn't a defensive sequence at all), and I don't think that scum calls out their partner for surface level analysis or that scum doesn't really look at the circumstances for their partners interactions in this gamestate. Thus, the two of you are probably not scum together.
Wow, now I'm starting to think you're just trying to shut me down with negativity, lest I actually get into this game.

Gypyx didn't point out shit, you're answering for her (after wringing your hands earlier about people answering for others :roll:)

Speaking of 'surface level' analysis, I guess you missed that I wasn't calling Gypyx out at all there except for a faint possibility of TMI about Wisp's alignment?? It was you and Leek I was expressing suspicion about in that post.

VOTE: Bingle
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:01 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 408, gob wrote:
What does 'pinned' mean?

And yes, I'm sus of Leek, have you read my posts? :?
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 408, gob wrote:
would love to be scum so that someone can pin me right now :oops:
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:10 am

Post by gob »

Aureal and Gypex as the team perhaps
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 398, Gypyx wrote: is my drew read bad or like is it just that no one cares
The thing is that I keep saying that you just seem angry that I voted Leek, and you aren't really explaining what exactly is your issue with my vote.

That being said that if you are town, there isn't such a thing as a bad push imo. But this kinda feels like a push on bad faith. Even you asking this question feels like you are worried about the optics of a push on me.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote:
The thing is that I keep saying that you just seem angry that I voted Leek, and you aren't really explaining what exactly is your issue with my vote.

That being said that if you are town, there isn't such a thing as a bad push imo. But this kinda feels like a push on bad faith. Even you asking this question feels like you are worried about the optics of a push on me.
look, like, i've gone into detail as of why this is not about your leek vote but rather how you're presenting it, and at this point i don't think there's any way you're not doing this on purpose , and yeah, bingle just telling me "idk about anything, will sort drew later" is very much too much for me to bear

i'm worried about if a single read i have is ever gonna matter to anyone cause so far that really hasn't been the case, call that optics if you will

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

at best i'm getting comments in spec chat about "woah omg gypyx was right" and that's it

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:31 am

Post by Aureal »

It's true that Drew is not doing much and it's hard to get much of a read on him as a result. Have you played with Drew before, is there something in particular that makes you think him being lazy with his vote is likely scum?
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:34 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 416, Aureal wrote: It's true that Drew is not doing much and it's hard to get much of a read on him as a result. Have you played with Drew before, is there something in particular that makes you think him being lazy with his vote is likely scum?
But like, there is town!nothing and scum!nothing, i think we're very much facing scum!nothing right now, i otherwise don't really like doing meta reads so i can't really say if that's anything specific to drew's playstyle, will only say that i don't recall him being like that in the times i've played with him though

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 415, Gypyx wrote: at best i'm getting comments in spec chat about "woah omg gypyx was right" and that's it
Well I will give you a comment here in the game chat 'well Gypyx is way off'
In post 416, Aureal wrote: It's true that Drew is not doing much and it's hard to get much of a read on him as a result. Have you played with Drew before, is there something in particular that makes you think him being lazy with his vote is likely scum?
All my votes are full of energy and vigor

Pre Edit: Wouldn't you say my vote on Leek has done quite a bit here?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

no not really?

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:40 am

Post by Aureal »

Okay, I originally thought maybe your read on him was meta-based, the way you were phrasing it earlier in . I guess I was also slightly misreading that post though. At this point I'm slightly townreading Drew for the way he's engaging with this, but it's not the firmest of reads.
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 420, Aureal wrote: Okay, I originally thought maybe your read on him was meta-based, the way you were phrasing it earlier in . I guess I was also slightly misreading that post though. At this point I'm slightly townreading Drew for the way he's engaging with this, but it's not the firmest of reads.
yeah idk not seeing it, granted i'm not seeing a lot of stuff right now

and ok i see, well it's meta based to the extent that i'm expecting drew to have a rough idea of how to play mafia

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:48 am

Post by Aureal »

Do you have a read on Leek?
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 422, Aureal wrote: Do you have a read on Leek?
currently wearing a cap labeled "#1 leek hater"

maaaaaaaaybe?

he's pretty much afk though so i'm using my time somewhere else

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

bottom text

bottom text

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”