Mini Theme 2330 - A Questionable Almost-Normal Game - Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Black »

LG not responding to or acknowledging her wagon feels kinda bad
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.07

ketchup777 (3): Titus, JacksonVirgo, Black
light_ganski (2): DkKoba, usesPython
DkKoba (1): Doctor Drew
usesPython (1): Laplacian
Hu Tao (1): Ranger
JacksonVirgo (1): light_ganski
Titus (1): ketchup777

Not Voting (3): Arko, Hu Tao, Political Clout

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-03-09 00:53:57).

Mod Notes: The combined mod ISO is here.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 24
On hiatus from playing mafia.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 208, Ranger wrote:
In post 200, Black wrote:Why am I town
You're my masonbuddy with usesPython,
obviously
so you're claiming? /jk
A work in progress
my GTKAS // get to know a ganski

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is there no wagon on me

are you all not entertained
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 232, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 221, JacksonVirgo wrote: Your titus vote wasn't a joke?
Would like some clarification on this as well, I kinda thought Ketchup was my spirit animal......but now fear I was just seeing myself in him a bit too much(play style wise).
The idea came after looking up what fencesitting meant and I was like woah, staying neutral? that sounds like something the mafia would do let’s not do that. but I assure my votes (at least by a couple days from now) will probably mostly be well thought out. Anyway, to answer the question of do i suspect Titus, ignoring post for a sec, yes. A little bit. I wasn‘t expecting to be immediately attacked by any of the friends from a few weeks ago in their first post. And I thought I had made a friendly and recognisable reference to Titus, which I had expected to be reciprocated, but now was surprised when it was both ignored and she voted me.

With having been posted, i guess Titus just gets around. 80,000 posts is a lot. Or she wasn’t truly invested in the last game idk. Anyway. It hurts, but it also explains her opening more.

Basically, I had definitely assumed Titus would remember me, even if we didn’t talk much. Context: I‘m pretty sure I had asked her to tell some interesting mafia stories at the end of a mini convo we‘d been having, but she was hammered before she could respond. So, on the assumption that she remembered me, her cold/standoffishish opening to me was weird.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 250, Black wrote: LG not responding to or acknowledging her wagon feels kinda bad
Well than, let's apply more pressure
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: LG
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 250, Black wrote: LG not responding to or acknowledging her wagon feels kinda bad
I don't like to play reactively, I think it makes it harder to develop a consistent understanding of the gamestate when I'm spending too much time worrying about what others are thinking of *me*

fyi, I thought your reasoning on me was a bit of a reach, but I've seen worse come from town 6 pages into a game
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 255, Doctor Drew wrote:

This vote was supposed to be attached to that post lol
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 258, Doctor Drew wrote:

the suspense was masterful
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 259, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 258, Doctor Drew wrote:

the suspense was masterful
it was, I'm quaking in my boots :neutral:
A work in progress

ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 36, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 35, Titus wrote: VOTE: ketchup
dam cold with it the heartbreak

when we departed, it was on a promise of storytime and the sharing of anecdotal joys. look how the degradation of mankind shows itself upon you!

(I just had my English lit mock)
just incase anyone‘s still having doubts about my Titus Vote, I’ll try prove what I said a minute ago.
'heartbreak'= betrayed by a loved one or friend. 'when we departed'= when Titus was hammered last game
'a promise of storytime'= Titus said she had lots of stories she could tell me
'the degradation of mankind' Titus ignored me and voted me (apparently as we just discovered because she didn’t remember me ): ). Also I’m studying very gothic novels so degradation in my head
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 257, light_ganski wrote:
I don't like to play reactively, I think it makes it harder to develop a consistent understanding of the gamestate when I'm spending too much time worrying about what others are thinking of *me*

fyi, I thought your reasoning on me was a bit of a reach, but I've seen worse come from town 6 pages into a game
Is there any reason why you didn't say that when you read my reasoning? What do you think about the other votes on you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Would like some clarification on this as well, I kinda thought Ketchup was my spirit animal......but now fear I was just seeing myself in him a bit too much(play style wise).

Jacksons confidence he is showing scares me as well, stop being scary.

Ranger gets town points for her joke, well played ma'am
gut says this is town
A work in progress

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 254, ketchup777 wrote:
The idea came after looking up what fencesitting meant and I was like woah, staying neutral? that sounds like something the mafia would do let’s not do that. but I assure my votes (at least by a couple days from now) will probably mostly be well thought out. Anyway, to answer the question of do i suspect Titus, ignoring post for a sec, yes. A little bit. I wasn‘t expecting to be immediately attacked by any of the friends from a few weeks ago in their first post. And I thought I had made a friendly and recognisable reference to Titus, which I had expected to be reciprocated, but now was surprised when it was both ignored and she voted me.

With having been posted, i guess Titus just gets around. 80,000 posts is a lot. Or she wasn’t truly invested in the last game idk. Anyway. It hurts, but it also explains her opening more.

Basically, I had definitely assumed Titus would remember me, even if we didn’t talk much. Context: I‘m pretty sure I had asked her to tell some interesting mafia stories at the end of a mini convo we‘d been having, but she was hammered before she could respond. So, on the assumption that she remembered me, her cold/standoffishish opening to me was weird.
Mehhhhh, this is a lot of words to say kinda nothing
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 264, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 254, ketchup777 wrote:

Mehhhhh, this is a lot of words to say kinda nothing
Black, Jackson, Political Clout, You, Titus we’re all calling me out for my vote (among other things). I thought I may as well take a couple extra minutes to write a proper response.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

VOTE: Arko

Will let Titus further develop her not remembering me claim. In the meantime, I will mercilessly target the AFK slot.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

I‘m going to bed now. More than happy to answer any questions at me when I wake up, I have a day off school tomorrow which is fun.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 262, Black wrote:

Is there any reason why you didn't say that when you read my reasoning? What do you think about the other votes on you?
because I was still thinking about whether it meant anything beyond "I'm town, but we're barely out of rvs and this is the best reason I have to SR someone". if you'd made the same vote D2, or even 20 pages in, it would have been a much more immediate red flag rather than just a yellow one

the other two votes seemed very sheep-y which I don't think means *that* much in the first five pages. python, it's very early but the few posts they've made don't feel like scum!python from the one game I've been in with them. koba seems very neutral (like beyond the vote, I've no reason to disbelieve the miller claim, I don't like the traitor soft joke but it's not something I want to read into without more evidence).
A work in progress

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 266, ketchup777 wrote: VOTE: Arko

Will let Titus further develop her not remembering me claim.
In the meantime, I will mercilessly target the AFK slot.
I did this a lot in my first game as scum :igmeou:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Black »

In post 268, light_ganski wrote:
In post 262, Black wrote:

because I was still thinking about whether it meant anything beyond "I'm town, but we're barely out of rvs and this is the best reason I have to SR someone". if you'd made the same vote D2, or even 20 pages in, it would have been a much more immediate red flag rather than just a yellow one

the other two votes seemed very sheep-y which I don't think means *that* much in the first five pages. python, it's very early but the few posts they've made don't feel like scum!python from the one game I've been in with them. koba seems very neutral (like beyond the vote, I've no reason to disbelieve the miller claim, I don't like the traitor soft joke but it's not something I want to read into without more evidence).
Hmmm. Ok
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 269, Black wrote:

again, I feel like the focus on ketchup is very much picking the low hanging fruit
A work in progress

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i demand attention
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Black »

In post 271, light_ganski wrote:
In post 269, Black wrote:

again, I feel like the focus on ketchup is very much picking the low hanging fruit
I wouldn't classify ketchup as LHF at all. In the last game we played he was pretty obviously town. I'm not getting the same vibes here yet
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:58 pm