Mini Theme 2330 - A Questionable Almost-Normal Game - Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 972, light_ganski wrote:
In post 706, usesPython wrote:
In post 438, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 21, usesPython wrote:
In post 12, DkKoba wrote:
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Koba

Just to get it out of my system lol
nice try but i claim uncc miller VOTE: usespython
koba making this joke in a way that lets people laugh it off as a joke but would get a miller to say something feels kinda bad
why would mafia benefit from knowing who's a miller? if i understand correctly, something like 'miller gunsmith' is possible? or is miller a role not a modifier
This is a setup where
Setup
  1. Mafia Goon

2. Mafia Goon

3. Mafia Goon

4. Town Cop

5. Town Miller

6. Town Miller

7. Town Miller

8. Town Miller

9. Town Miller

10. Town Miller

11. Town Miller

12. Town Miller

13. Vanilla Townie

is a realistic possibility that scum have to play around. In that example not claiming miller would be a pretty big scumclaim that scum could easily walk into
why are we doing day one setup speculation on the basis of one miller claim

like if theres something I'm missing here pls do tell
monkey pattern seeking brain gets dopamine on establishing pattern that make them think they win, neuron activated.

basically lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im kinda feeling titus might be town so maybe arko has to be mafia here

thought i said this but yeah

im notoriously bad at reading titus esp early game so please dont even sheep me on anything i said about her if i die early on
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have cheated by delegating my read to someone i perceive as better at reading her than me in the past but i dont see that cheat here so im like uhh fuck it poe
retired
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.20

Laplacian (4): Hu Tao, light_ganski, Black, Ranger
light_ganski (4): Doctor Drew, Titus, Laplacian, JacksonVirgo
Ranger (1): DkKoba
DkKoba (1): usesPython
ketchup777 (1): ketchup777

Not Voting (2): Arko, Political Clout

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-03-09 00:53:57).

Mod Notes: The combined mod ISO is here.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Koba, how am I related to Arko?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 979, Titus wrote: @Koba, how am I related to Arko?
2 separate thoughts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am willing to put full null players into the PoE if theres enough players i feel confident calling town basically lol
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 980, DkKoba wrote:
2 separate thoughts
#confused
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 827, Laplacian wrote: VOTE: light_ganski

Every post is a regression to the mean. She goes to defend people as soon as anyone posts a scumread, pushing against them as if they don't want any scum to be found. No strong reads or votes. Even L_G voting for me isn't "Lap is scum," it's .
I love getting scumread for asking questions to other players about their reads, in a game of social deduction

and just for reference

"lets see where this goes" = I'm voting you because I want to see how you respond to help me sort you

and you've responded with a delayed OMGUS vote on the other top wagon :shifty:
A work in progress
my GTKAS // get to know a ganski

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by Laplacian »

In post 947, Political Clout wrote:
In post 838, Laplacian wrote: reads list time

towny:

usesPython: great catch in . I can't see scum cross-referencing lists & pages like that.
ketchup: while I don't agree with their reads, they're actively trying to scumhunt and think
drew: good logic, I like how he argued with both usesPython and JV

neutral:

HT: i said they were towny earlier, but that dropped back to neutral after mischaracterizng me in JOAT.
JacksonVirgo: frustation over tunneling chat seems genuine. But I can't tell is frustration is from not wanting to admit tunnel or scum mad that their pushed collapsed. good taste in gifs tho
DkKoba: miller claim, ignore until d3 unless something super scummy happens

scummy:

Ranger: still dont like dem magic lists. Super easy to fake the progression to just coast along with prevailing opinions while looking like you're scumhunting
light_ganski: see

Everyone else either has low posts or I'm having trouble reading still.
where am I here?
You're in the "Everyone else either has low posts or
I'm having trouble reading still
". Was the main reason I asked about your LG vote, since I wanted to see the thought process and try to get you more
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 982, Titus wrote:
In post 980, DkKoba wrote:
2 separate thoughts
#confused
you arent related with arko but he replaced you in my tentative solve because i forgot he existed as a non posting entity. (hard to believe but i definitely thought he posted due to a dream i had lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is PC hard to read lol

i feel like u either feel 1 way or the other about a player like him from my 1 game sample with him

doesnt seem like a very "huh " inducing player to me

then again its boring but my first conclusion is that that happens bc you are scum and i already had you as scum so yeah lol
retired
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by Laplacian »

Arko = scum theory makes a lot of sense to me. Since I was at E-2 and hanging out at the bottom of most peoples lists, scum could have easily pushed me to E-1 and/or hammered pretty safely
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 984, Laplacian wrote:
In post 947, Political Clout wrote:

towny:

usesPython: great catch in . I can't see scum cross-referencing lists & pages like that.
ketchup: while I don't agree with their reads, they're actively trying to scumhunt and think

neutral:

HT: i said they were towny earlier, but that dropped back to neutral after mischaracterizng me in JOAT.
JacksonVirgo: frustation over tunneling chat seems genuine. But I can't tell is frustration is from not wanting to admit tunnel or scum mad that their pushed collapsed. good taste in gifs tho

scummy:

Ranger: still dont like dem magic lists. Super easy to fake the progression to just coast along with prevailing opinions while looking like you're scumhunting

where am I here?
You're in the "Everyone else either has low posts or
I'm having trouble reading still
". Was the main reason I asked about your LG vote, since I wanted to see the thought process and try to get you more
I'm calling bull.
Ya basic!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by light_ganski »

towny:

neutral:

scummy:

you say "reads list time" but this is barely even a reads list. you've only actually sorted 5 out of 13 players, you're town reading someone because "you can't see scum referencing" (something I regularly do as scum, and I'm a lazy scum player ffs) and your reason for SRing one of them is that... you don't like reads lists... that she's known to make in every game as both alignments. this whole post reeks of "look at me, I'm being productive" whilst barely saying anything of substance.

plus you put more than a third of the players you bother to list in neutral, after scum reading me because i'm apparently hedging
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Laplacian »

In post 986, DkKoba wrote: how is PC hard to read lol

i feel like u either feel 1 way or the other about a player like him from my 1 game sample with him

doesnt seem like a very "huh " inducing player to me

then again its boring but my first conclusion is that that happens bc you are scum and i already had you as scum so yeah lol
Haven't played with PC before, nothing as of that list was screaming town or scum either way to me. Reading them as town now though after their last batch of posts.
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by Laplacian »

In post 989, light_ganski wrote:

towny:

neutral:

scummy:

you say "reads list time" but this is barely even a reads list. you've only actually sorted 5 out of 13 players, you're town reading someone because "you can't see scum referencing" (something I regularly do as scum, and I'm a lazy scum player ffs) and your reason for SRing one of them is that... you don't like reads lists... that she's known to make in every game as both alignments. this whole post reeks of "look at me, I'm being productive" whilst barely saying anything of substance.

plus you put more than a third of the players you bother to list in neutral, after scum reading me because i'm apparently hedging
Congrats, you're a few hours late to the ranger's meta discussion and moving JV up to townlean after talking with him.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 848, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 827, Laplacian wrote: VOTE: light_ganski

Every post is a regression to the mean. She goes to defend people as soon as anyone posts a scumread, pushing against them as if they don't want any scum to be found. No strong reads or votes. Even L_G voting for me isn't "Lap is scum," it's .
This feels like more of a panic vote at being at E-2 and having another wagon opportunity rather than a genuine belief Light is scum
mindmeld
A work in progress

Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:49 pm

I would have accepted it slipped my mind. I forgor oopsie. if you're having trouble reading me why am I not in the neutral bin as I assume that is what it's there for.
Ya basic!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 857, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 67, light_ganski wrote:
In post 31, JacksonVirgo wrote: Cuz I’m a wolf and we have a traitor I don’t wanna accidentally kill
In post 32, JacksonVirgo wrote: No biggie, sure you can understand
it's okay i get it, playing to your win condition and all that <3
OMG WHAT IF THIS ISNT A LOVEHEART BUT IS ACTUALLY A LESS THAN 3; LIGHT IS HINTING THAT SHE KNOWS THERE ARE LESS THAN 3 MAFIA WHO KNOW EACH OTHERS IDENTITY
noooooooooo you've uncovered my secret scum plot </3
A work in progress

Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Laplacian »

In post 993, Political Clout wrote: I would have accepted it slipped my mind. I forgor oopsie. if you're having trouble reading me why am I not in the neutral bin as I assume that is what it's there for.
I treat neutral as "I have thought about them a bunch but I'm still not sure what's going on" or "you did something towny but then you did something scummy and they've cancelled out". DkKoba's in neutral because miller claim. HT had town vibes and then mischaracterized stuff hard. Neutral to me is "there's some shit going on with them, but I'm not sure how to resolve it yet", not no information. Tossing people in neutral because I haven't found anything interesting to discuss yet is just a waste of space
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 868, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler:

towny:

neutral:

scummy:

Why do you feel the need to specify your agreement with ketchup when the read has nothing to do with that.

How much of a gap is between ganski and ranger
he needs add a bunch of extraneous information to make the list look like it actually contains any original thought on most of the players in it, that's why

(it doesn't)
A work in progress

Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:59 pm

In post 995, Laplacian wrote:
In post 993, Political Clout wrote: I would have accepted it slipped my mind. I forgor oopsie. if you're having trouble reading me why am I not in the neutral bin as I assume that is what it's there for.
I treat neutral as "I have thought about them a bunch but I'm still not sure what's going on" or "you did something towny but then you did something scummy and they've cancelled out". DkKoba's in neutral because miller claim. HT had town vibes and then mischaracterized stuff hard. Neutral to me is "there's some shit going on with them, but I'm not sure how to resolve it yet", not no information. Tossing people in neutral because I haven't found anything interesting to discuss yet is just a waste of space
you should have done your homework and counted my posts I only had 27 when you posted your reads list so I also would have accepted your first reason that I hadn't posted enough. I believe you less now.

VOTE: laplacian
Ya basic!
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 991, Laplacian wrote:
In post 989, light_ganski wrote: you say "reads list time" but this is barely even a reads list. you've only actually sorted 5 out of 13 players, you're town reading someone because "you can't see scum referencing" (something I regularly do as scum, and I'm a lazy scum player ffs) and your reason for SRing one of them is that... you don't like reads lists... that she's known to make in every game as both alignments. this whole post reeks of "look at me, I'm being productive" whilst barely saying anything of substance.

Congrats, you're a few hours late to the ranger's meta discussion and moving JV up to townlean after talking with him.
and this makes you seem less scummy how, precisely?
A work in progress

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lap is at e-2, intent to hammer if they get to e-1
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”