Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1194, Prism wrote: Jupiter was +town because it was completely unnecessary.
Or it was retconned to dissuade you.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

what makes you think I give a shit about prism's opinion of me :skull::skull::skull::skull:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

like i'm not gonna write a post knowing little to nothing about prisms play just for the purpose of making them townread me
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Sunflower »

oh man I missed doing this
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1199, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1197, Gimli wrote: also @AD: consider yourself a double voter. I'll sheep you for the rest of game. you wanna flip sunflower, lets flip sunflower. clearly you have the better grasp of this thing.
do you even scumread me
no but I don't have my partners in crime (DE and klick) to ping pong reads with me, which means I'm a much weaker townie now than on d1. if kyoko wasn't busy I'd have kyoko. I'm confident AD is town and has a better grasp of this game than I have, if he has a solve that's countering thread flow I want to support that.

I guess that's really annoying to you and I sympathize with it but also I had to endure n1.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1196, Sunflower wrote: i'm not gonna go back 300 posts just to answer a question about something that probably doesnt matter because i dropped a read that i felt at the time liek I clearly dont think gimli and aureal are partnered anymore???
Then nothing really matters to you anyway. You townread Gimli now, will that matter in 300 posts? It ought to. Should I be appeased when you say gut again?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1189, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1184, ActionDan wrote: bonus there's a mention of Fire's readlist at the time of the vote on Prism)
that was my own readlist but ok
elaboration on this. iirc at the time i was scrolling through discord and found an old conversation between me and fire regarding gimli's play and a bit about gimlis meta and there probably was a reason to involve aurealinthe solve i really don't remember but i just found the gimli meta conversation so.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1204, Gimli wrote: I guess that's really annoying to you and I sympathize with it but also I had to endure n1.
well i also had to endure the entirety of day one so sucks to suck i guess?????
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1205, ActionDan wrote: Should I be appeased when you say gut again?
unfortunately for you it's literally just a gut read
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Sunflower »

this is honestly a bit comedic
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1198, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1194, Prism wrote: I thought the vote clarification from Jupiter was +town because it was completely unnecessary.
it's neccesary to me ok.
It made sense from the concern of someone who wants to be fully transparent, such as a town player.

For Dan, I considered the retconning but didn't find it too likely. It's difficult to pinpoint why, but the answer is probably in the delivery. Jupiter felt legitimately self-conscious that they would get grilled for voting. It's not easy to make an outlandish retcon and invite sharp criticism when I'm already on a highly critical tear. Realizing I might be town and that it's important to let me see the full picture is a better motivator.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1210, Prism wrote:
In post 1198, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1194, Prism wrote: I thought the vote clarification from Jupiter was +town because it was completely unnecessary.
it's neccesary to me ok.
It made sense from the concern of someone who wants to be fully transparent, such as a town player.

For Dan, I considered the retconning but didn't find it too likely. It's difficult to pinpoint why, but the answer is probably in the delivery. Jupiter felt legitimately self-conscious that they would get grilled for voting. It's not easy to make an outlandish retcon and invite sharp criticism when I'm already on a highly critical tear. Realizing I might be town and that it's important to let me see the full picture is a better motivator.
based
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:14 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1210, Prism wrote:Jupiter felt legitimately self-conscious that they would get grilled for
voting
lying
. It's not easy to make an outlandish retcon and invite sharp criticism when I'm already on a highly critical tear. Realizing I might be town and that it's important to let me see the full picture is a better motivator.
EBWOP
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:15 pm

Post by Sunflower »

also like bruh i didnt want fire to get in trouble for something i told him to do like ?! ur cool and all but you seemed upset at him n he didnt deserve that
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Hmmm I would not like to underestimate Jupiter, or if it was instruction from Fire.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1197, Gimli wrote:
In post 1185, Aureal wrote:
In post 1181, Gimli wrote: everybody knew who the detective was, aureal. DE didn't misplay anywhere near as badly as you're suggesting here and it feels like you're just throwing a narrative to try escaping the implications of his death
You mean
after
Dan told them not to wagon him? Four townies voted the detective in quick succession there, and Klick even made it clear the next day that he still hadn't figured out who the detective was in spite of all that.

You can say it's a narrative all you like, I don't blame you for it. I'm just frustrated with Dragon here and I can't even really talk to
him
about it now. :igmeou: You're just gonna have to see my flip to accept my reasoning on what happened, I expect, which is disappointing but I'll try to do what I can in the meanwhile.
you're giving me pause rn

if you're town it would be absolutely horrible to flip you

I'll keep an open mind

also @AD: consider yourself a double voter. I'll sheep you for the rest of game. you wanna flip sunflower, lets flip sunflower. clearly you have the better grasp of this thing.
I think part of the reason I usually can find Aureal when she is town is that we kinda react in similar ways when being accused of being scum that you can't really fake.

Like I get the heat on her Re: The hiding Dragon, but I can't shake that this is still townAureal.

Also Gimli, most of the overnight hood was just me shit posting and having fun lol, but it was inevitable that you would come up since Black is still really not sure what to make of you(and frankly me to an extent as well, since I still don't understand your last post you made in D1 where you stormed off, through me for a loop just because I started to not believe you)

But I wouldn't say that all four of us were scum reading you, as you put it

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by Prism »

That's fine by me. It's a townlean and not a read I'm currently willing to die on. Nothing fire has said about me is hard to fake.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by ActionDan »

@Black, you were scum with Jupiter recently, would you consider this within his scumrange? (I have looked over some of the game)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1047, Gimli wrote: its catgirl and prism + 1

n1 was hilariously poor, the 4 of you put almost no solve in

I'm amazed how many hours fireisred managed to metadive me and still get the wrong conclusion

spending three real life days being tunneled without answering was so annoying
its kinda funny that you both wanted me to solve more in the echo chamber but also were annoyed that you were getting tunneled without being able to answer ???

like personally i do not find it very useful to solve without being able to engage with the thread as a whole and with the people im trying to sort. i think it's really easy to get confbiased and its also just not really how i work. that's why i was specifically focusing on the meta point bc that took the most time/research and i mostly just wanted to see if the idea that this was "100% town gimli" had any merit. which i think it conclusively doesn't

im not like lockset on you being scum (i had a brief moment of feeling very confident on it during twilight but that never really lasts for me) and i agree that it is both annoying and also fairly useless for me to be like just sitting there casing you overnight. id rather engage and do that during the day phase

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1076, ActionDan wrote: Before anything let's try to look for who DE hid behind shall we? If klick that would suck. I'm going to iso now.
tone of this is weird

along with the general timeline of progression later

gut reaction is that it feels like someone who already knew what they were going to find

i think it's relatively likely that aureal is scum and scum already were aware of DE's crumb on checking aureal and wanted to be the first to call it out but wanted the discovery of it to appear natural

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

I think jupiter is really towny tbh (and yes I'm still sheeping dan push comes to shove)

@drew: it was late, I was trying to use twilight to talk things through and generate reads while you were saying I was reeking of bullshit or whatever, while you yourself was cosplaying as a potato the entire d1. I didn't *storm off*, I simply went to bed cause it was late. I was a little appalled that you thought that looked like an appeal to emotion. and that this is still something that's crossing your mind or affecting your read on me. I don't know if I can parse out bad play from scum with the two of you (you and black), but from black I expect a lot more.
I'll tie your legs
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Sunflower »

klick is kind of a weird nightkill to me actually. i didn't think he was that towny and was finding him fitting in to a lot of my solves. i thought DE was the nk before i read the roles more closely

if anyone else is responsible for klick death they should claim that (? i think? im bad at mech but that seems fairly straightforwardly correct)

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Gimli »

scum fearkilling the best townie in the game makes sense, especially if aureal is scum since klick was already onto her d1

+ if I'm right about chipotle then the kill just makes perfect sense
I'll tie your legs
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Prism »

I concur with 1221 to the extent that it was probably a bad nightkill. Perhaps Sunflower goes along with it to fit partner preferences, but the more straightforward answer is probably still that the slot is town.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1097, Gimli wrote: oh god thanks AD

that's... that's good, I think he actually did go ahead and hide behind aureal
In post 1098, Gimli wrote: klick kill also makes the most sense when aureal is scum
In post 1099, Gimli wrote: so we're back to aureal/catgirl/? which I think should be prism anyway

okay I can be in peace with this game now
and ik i just kind of olive branched to gimli sorry gimli but tonally i also don't really like this reaction. i think that holds for any combination of AD/aureal alignments

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”