Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

OK MURDER MURDER KILLING TIME
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her please

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by Marisa Kirisame »

In post 2371, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Hate the fact that Aya and Marisa have had almost no content in a week
I'm sorry! I had a real life emergency. Please tell me what you want me to engage on!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:48 pm

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 2374, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Alright folks! I am back from my Iso dive, diverted into playing video games. And I can tell you that all the metamagic scrolls are telling me is that I don't know how to read Kagerou-Chan! So I'm going to re-vote Ichirin-San for now and contemplate Kagerou's alignment on a later day.

VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
Hold my hand and trust that kagerou is at least kind of townie!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 pm

Dai I know 2264 exists or whichever post it is. I interacted with larva a bit and made judgements from there. But it deserves a more in depth post that doesn’t have a place in ending the day.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:54 pm

In post 2372, Koishi Komeiji wrote: This game state being the way it is means that if one consensus "poe" read flips red it's more likely than not that the others will too.

Essentially either every member of the scum team is super fucking depressed and is just waiting for the end; or we are completely off and scum are content to watch us flail.

This is a case where regardless of which of those two worlds we are in, I think all of the "high activity slots" are well above rand town, those being yuuka, tenshi, clown, sanae. I include me there too obviously but ymmv.
Koishi I get you wanting to pull aya into the game. Can we give her some homework? Some things to look into over the night?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:55 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

VC 1.20
Ichirin Kumoi [E-2]:
Yuuka Kazami, Kagerou Imaizumi, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Clownpiece, Marisa Kirisame

Kagerou Imaizumi [3]:
Tenshi Hinanawi, Eternity Larva, Daiyousei
Reisen Udongein Inaba [1]:
Sanae Kochiya

Not Voting [4]:
Aya Shameimaru, Koishi Komeiji, Ichirin Kumoi, Kaguya Houraisan

With
votes,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2024-03-19 17:30:28)

Mod Notes
  • If you spot an error on the vote count, please let me know!
Last edited by Yukari Yakumo on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:02 pm

In post 2352, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 2351, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 2349, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 2348, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 2343, Daiyousei wrote: VOTE: Reisen Undongein Inaba

would like to know what changed about ichirin between and (also is still a thing)

acknowledging the existence of but do not have the time to read it over properly at the moment
This is a bad post! Daiyousei, you are literally ignoring the context that's provided in the posts themselves. It almost feels like some witch has cast *confusion* on you... But I'm the only witch here and I didn't do it!
the point is that none of what piece posted in was new; reisen had all of that information available to her in and chose to unvote with that information in hand
Do you not believe town can be convinced of things when these things are explained to them in a succinct manner?
it's certainly possible, but determining how likely it is is the point of asking
Gut said town, but even off that ichirin post I feel more strongly about kagerou being town and…yeah running up more claims because I feel bad is silly so.

Clown just put it in perspective.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:25 pm

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 2374, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Alright folks! I am back from my Iso dive, diverted into playing video games. And I can tell you that all the metamagic scrolls are telling me is that I don't know how to read Kagerou-Chan! So I'm going to re-vote Ichirin-San for now and contemplate Kagerou's alignment on a later day.

VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
can you explain what initially caught your attention with Kagerou to reconsider your town read on them?
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:41 pm

Post by Eternity Larva »

i think Ichirin's responses to pressure have been townie overall as i've explained previously

i think Ichirin as scum trying to save themselves would not choose the claimed poisoner role to do so, whether it's hir actual role or not. it's a very risk claim to make if hir goal is survivability and if anything would only hurt hir cause in saving hirself

i don't think Ichirin unvotes Kagerou at any point as scum (i guess unless she's scum with Kagerou?), sie has already justified hirself enough to park there for the remainder of the day but unvoting her really killed the momentum of the Kagerou wagon and hir only reasonable chance at surviving today

basically, all of Ichirin's actions more recently just do not align with scum trying to save themselves. don't really expect to change many minds at this point but i don't think sie flips scum here and Kagerou is an infinitely better bet
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:47 pm

Post by Eternity Larva »

i’m finding it a bit strange that Aya is actively townreading Ichirin and scum reading Kagerou (unless her mind changed within the last couple pages I haven’t read yet) but she hasn’t voted Kagerou at any point to give that wagon an actual possibility of being pushed through over Ichirin

i would like to take this opportunity and formally invite her to the join our little ragtag band of freedom fighters and hop on the Kagerou wagon to help give it some legs!
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:08 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

Larva can you not please
awoooo !
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:25 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 2385, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Larva can you not please
I can’t think of a reason why you would go through
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:39 am

Even if that's the case that would mean his energy would be better spent elsewhere
awoooo !
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:44 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 2385, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Larva can you not please
sorry!

any thoughts on my reasons for townreading Ichirin? the first is more my opinion but the others make Ichirin pretty anti-survivability and opposite to how i expect scum in Ichirin’s position to behave, so i’d like to hear your perspective

i’m also curious about your reason for briefly unvoting/reevaluating Ichirin: what made you question yourself and why have you now returned to hir wagon? Did you consider anyone else during that time?

i am in the midst of catching up now so feel free to ignore if these explanations exist within the past ~10 pages
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:50 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 2387, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Even if that's the case that would mean his energy would be better spent elsewhere
They’re not harming anyone
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:51 am

I do agree on your reasons to townread Ichirin, and like, i think sie's barely above >rand for flipping scum, but i was thinking about who else i was voting if not hir and i kinda blanked on names, don't get me wrong i have scumreads, i'm just not getting them killed

i'm also more comfortable killing a role we know is at worse low utility anyways rather than outing more claims, we already have 3 roles out
awoooo !
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:59 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 2134, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Larva would you, as scum without strong thread presence, insist on 50/50 flipping day 1?
probably not, but i don’t necessarily agree that Kagerou didn’t have “strong thread presence” at the time, and given Ichirin was a very popular scum read at that point i don’t see why Kagerou would be written off as town for “1v1’ing” hir. i think it could be an easy way for scum to get towncred and not all that risky considering Ichirin was widely scum-read.

i’ve already explained why i felt Kagerou’s shift from fluff-posting to the Ichirin 1v1 was scummy. feel free to find those in my ISO and tell me why i’m wrong
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:01 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 2390, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I do agree on your reasons to townread Ichirin, and like, i think sie's barely above >rand for flipping scum, but i was thinking about who else i was voting if not hir and i kinda blanked on names, don't get me wrong i have scumreads, i'm just not getting them killed

i'm also more comfortable killing a role we know is at worse low utility anyways rather than outing more claims, we already have 3 roles out
hmmmmmmm this is fair

which annoys me

please start answering me with generically scummy responses so my confidence is not shaken
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:02 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 2390, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: don't get me wrong i have scumreads, i'm just not getting them killed
won't know until you try!
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

did you like…do anything else when you unvoted Ichirin?

who were you considering as scum that you ultimately decided not to push during that period?

PEdit: @Kagerou
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 2150, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: I think the main thing to look is at how Dai and Larva have interacted with Kagerou because Koishi just came up because "hey, useful town role, maybe...?" but I'm realizing Kagerou's always been the more endangered slot, and like I hypothesized: Master Spark. Very spooky for scum who know a thing or two about Touhou.
did you ever do this and if so what were your findings?
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:38 am

Post by Daiyousei »

to put my general sentiment in more elaborate words

it feels to me that there is maybe, like, one person actively excited for vote for ichirin, and the rest are shoulder shrugs that sie's a good enough choice and it's easiest to just turn our brains off and let the clock wind down while waiting for the last couple of passengers to shuffle on board the train

and this more than anything else does not instill confidence that ichirin is mafia

it's possible that i am reading the room wrong here but it's what i see
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:42 am

In post 2394, Eternity Larva wrote: did you like…do anything else when you unvoted Ichirin?

who were you considering as scum that you ultimately decided not to push during that period?

PEdit: @Kagerou
You'll see tonight ;)
awoooo !
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

today i learned Kagerou is claiming a dayvig shot and i am left questioning why they wouldn’t just keep this to themselves as scum and just shoot an obvtown player in the event they become the elimination for today

or why as scum they would just lie about a role that should be provable

i hate this for me
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:45 am

In post 2398, Eternity Larva wrote: today i learned Kagerou is claiming a dayvig shot and i am left questioning why they wouldn’t just keep this to themselves as scum and just shoot an obvtown player in the event they become the elimination for today

or why as scum they would just lie about a role that should be provable

i hate this for me
don't get me wrong i kinda wanted to keep it to myself

but then people started going "Lol Marisa has her final spark spellcard, does that mean Kagerou can vig someone?" And at this stage that probably takes away the point in hiding it
awoooo !

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”