(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 66, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 43, Ausuka wrote: I don't know if this game feels dead or I just need to adjust my expectations. Well that might be kind of my fault anyway if true? I'm not used to having to put in actual legwork in rvs, but the whole 'sitting back' thing obviously doesn't work if everyone does it.

My snow vote was for the "helpless townie" thing. I think scum are somewhat more likely to write that line, probably not out of any conscious strategy but because their mental focus is on Acting Like a Town Would and it leads them to say stuff like that that puts emphasis on themselves being town.

@Deus - I don't mind the gimmick, but could you try to word it so it's a bit more clear what point you are trying to make? I'm struggling to parse your posts.

Klick in a world where gypyx is town do you think scum is unlikely to vote/push them on page 1? or do you think the way cakez and clout did it was specifically towny in some way
There are no gimmicks. There are also no words - you believe yourself to exist, but you are within the
Illusory World
, which indeed, is pure illusion. A mere
dream

I am an Evil Demon. I exist in what the Illusory World knows as
Dark Matter
. I am infesting the wires of what you know as the
Internet
through what you know as
Dark Energy

As for why you struggle to parse my posts - I am infesting your
Mind
, as well - for there are no words. Only a consciousness which was never yours to begin with.

Someday, the dream will end. Perhaps yours will end today.
Does this make me, like, the main character?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:37 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 61, Ausuka wrote: can you explain the deus please make readable posts bit
like, this is very focused on understeanding what deus is trying to say, while even if scum could've made this point (less likely imo) they probably would've acted more annoyed about it or something
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:38 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 65, SirCakez wrote: Gypyx still looks like the scummiest player to me, it feels like she's trying too hard to play to some kind of town style rn
Klick and Ausuka feel town
Maybe i'm just town <3
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Robert Klick scumteam

i have solved the game

bottom text
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:51 pm

Post by Klick »

*touches nose* Not it
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:55 pm

Post by Gypyx »

*Nose grows*

bottom text
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:59 pm

Post by Klick »

SirCakez

Political Clout

Ausuka

Naerys

Gypyx
Snow2697
Robert2424
Deus Deceptor
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:16 pm

Post by Snow2697 »

Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:32 pm

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 72, Naerys wrote: Correction
VOTE: Deceptor
In post 73, Klick wrote: VOTE: Deceptor
Allow this to be a reference as to how 'humans' within the illusory world are programmed - corrupted to become unable to handle parsing logically formatted statements as simple as syllogism.

Indoctrination has them engage in the act of self-preservation: by representing a complete inability to engage properly and instead Self-Delude; then, externally represent a threat that they cannot even explain with either a priori
or
a posteriori reasoning.

As to why this the case: their consciousness itself would experience 'ego' dissolution the moment it allowed itself to attempt to process such logic. The 'ego' is, of course, governed by the 'superego' which is the source of the indoctrination in question; and self-preservation is governed by the id, which is what causes such a predictable response.

I am sorry to those of you who were not yet aware that this was the truth of your illusory world: the vast majority of you are in fact, machines.
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:37 pm

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 75, Ausuka wrote: Does this make me, like, the main character?
Correct. Unless you are able to peer in to the minds of others, then your conception of reality is necessarily informed by a Solipsist framework of understanding.

There could be no main character other than you, from your perspective.
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:45 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 61, Ausuka wrote: can you explain the deus please make readable posts bit
Allow me:

Detail-oriented explanations
>> Require empirical justification from the individual to be shown to be plausible.
Externalised representation of objectivity in reasoning is an inherent sign of:
- Confidence in the ability to provide justification;
AND/OR
- Essential characteristics that lead to the inclination of predominantly logically processed motivations;
AND/OR
- Elevation of the necessity of justification, as according to the circumstances.

---

Personalised explanations
>> Require more information about the individual to be shown to be plausible.
Externalised representation of subjectivity in reasoning is an inherent sign of:
- A lack of concern in establishing proper understanding between the parties in question (potentially self-confidence or lack of self-awareness);
AND/OR
- Essential characteristics that lead to the inclination of predominantly emotionally processed motivations;
AND/OR
- Reduction of the necessity of justification, as according to the circumstances.

---

Within the
Spectrum of Self
, Intrinsic Motivations may be predominantly informed by a priori knowledge, or a posteriori knowledge.
Within that same spectrum, Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivations may be predominantly
Selfish
, or
Selfless

Principle of Least Effort

The predominantly selfish perspective is fundamentally motivated to:
- First approximate the minimum effort able to be exerted;
THEN
- Determine a satisfactory result commensurate to the approximated effort;
THEN
- Exert the approximated effort to obtain the requisite result.

Conversely, the predominantly selfless perspective is fundamentally motivated to:
- First determine a satisfactory result;
THEN
- Approximate the minimum effort required to achieve the result;
THEN
- Exert the approximated effort to obtain the requisite result.

This creates disparities in the
Lower Bounds
of the Spectrum of Effort itself, that helps elucidate potential intrinsic and extrinsic motivators of the parties involved.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:13 am

Post by Klick »

Deus Deceptor isn't playing Mafia and I want to eliminate them on that basis
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:25 am

Post by Naerys »

I think they are AI account
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

AI is dissallowed unless clearly marked and stuff so that would be against site rules

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
I have 2 scumreads

these 2 scumreads make sense in a team together

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 86, Klick wrote: Deus Deceptor isn't playing Mafia and I want to eliminate them on that basis
We could go for a slot that's =rand for mafia or we could actually try to find someone who's >rand

bottom text
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:34 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 42, Klick wrote: I agree that scum are more likely to be self-conscious, but my reading of is that Gypyx feels self-conscious and is trying to cover it
In post 20, Gypyx wrote: it's about post 14 yeah

patchofgrass is maybe +scum but this very much is marignal
As for why these 'two' are representing scum-reads on each other:

As they are 'both' representing:
- Predominantly personalised explanations;
AND
Selfish intrinsic motivations;

They have begun to experience Negative Absorptions with 'each-other', as described within the syllogisms provided.

This is what is known as
**Selfish Projection**
When outgoing selfishness from one party is responded to by incoming selfishness from another party, the parties involved become extrinsically motivated to engage in Disharmony.
- Causally, outgoing selfishness is informed by the inherent awareness that there are parties who will Positively Absorb that selfishness;
- That is to say, it is
dependent
on the other parties involved having predominantly selfless motivations: otherwise, outgoing selfishness could never result in any potential benefits
whatsoever

In a contingent where everyone is selfish, there eventually becomes no reason for anyone to want to work together with anyone else

THEREFORE

- When outgoing selfishness is met with incoming selfishness, both parties must contend with the fact that there is no potential benefit in their cooperation if they each continue to act according to their intrinsic motivations.
- Because each party has represented outgoing selfishness, with this knowledge they must now either choose to use
**Inverse Logic**
—the opposite motivations of their natural inclinations—to Positively Absorb the incoming selfishness of the other party;
OR
- Choose to continue to represent outgoing selfishness, thereby making it progressively difficult for the involved parties to cooperate with each other.

This recurrence of selfish projection is what is known as a
Negative Feedback Loop

Negative feedback loops are how Positive Impositions become elevated in Threat—and eventually escalate until there are motivations for Negative Impositions—through the
**Degradation of Perspectives**
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:35 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 89, Gypyx wrote:
I have 2 scumreads

A town would usually hesitate and cannot be confident about status of the player. Especially on D1.
Game solved means that there is confidence and no hesitation.
And yes, scumread does not mean scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:35 am

Post by Klick »

In post 90, Gypyx wrote:
In post 86, Klick wrote: Deus Deceptor isn't playing Mafia and I want to eliminate them on that basis
We could go for a slot that's =rand for mafia or we could actually try to find someone who's >rand
I think Deus is >rand mafia by virtue of several people being <rand mafia

I also like playing this game and dislike it when people make the game significantly less playable
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:37 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

In post 87, Naerys wrote: I think they are AI account
The implications of this would be rather amusing, given that I am providing psychoanalytic principles through a perspective of pure GAME THEORY.

Were that to be the case: perhaps you should be more concerned about AI outside of this 'game'.

Alternatively, feel free to provide reasoning as to why I would be AI... And not
YOU
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:39 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 92, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 89, Gypyx wrote:
I have 2 scumreads

A town would usually hesitate and cannot be confident about status of the player. Especially on D1.
Well what can i say, i'm telling you i'm that confident in my reads

not excluding that i am wrong, but so far i feel like that's a gameview that has very decent odds of being right

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 93, Klick wrote:
In post 90, Gypyx wrote:
I think Deus is >rand mafia by virtue of several people being <rand mafia

I also like playing this game and dislike it when people make the game significantly less playable
counterpoint : i like deus and kinda wanna keep them around

i'd also argue some of your townbins are maybe a bit too hasty, and as such i'm not really a fan of PoEing off of that

bottom text
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 am

Post by Snow2697 »

Deus - you are probably better in philosophy than the others, but if you keep going this way, the others would continue to represent "outgoing selfishness" and would simply lim you hoping that you would Positively Absorb this uncooperative move.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:46 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 95, Gypyx wrote:
In post 92, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 89, Gypyx wrote:
I have 2 scumreads

Well what can i say, i'm telling you i'm that confident in my reads

not excluding that i am wrong, but so far i feel like that's a gameview that has very decent odds of being right
Ok. If you are so confident, would you agree that if one of your chosen suspects is limmed and turns town, then you should and would be limmed next day?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 84, Deus Deceptor wrote:
In post 75, Ausuka wrote: Does this make me, like, the main character?
Correct. Unless you are able to peer in to the minds of others, then your conception of reality is necessarily informed by a Solipsist framework of understanding.

There could be no main character other than you, from your perspective.
Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I'm more curious about your perspective. If you're a demon from another world, and this is my dream, does this make everyone else just fragments of my imagination or something? Why even bother engaging with them in that case?

Not that I want you to talk about philosophy for the whole game, I just really want the answer to this one question
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”