Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:59 am

Post by Gimli »

10er

flip aureal - scum NK

8er

flip catgirl - scum nk

6er

this is bad because we cant flip the three possible scum partners to this, which is von payne, prism and sunflower. game could get really hard.

also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 1497, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Im gonna repost these two which are good points in game to go back and reread context of. I wanna know what you think of their reads/progression on hu and aureal mainly
I can see the aureal post as an awkward point of interaction with a partner if I read it under the lens you're suggesting, I get what you're saying. With Hu, the other wagon who was in danger was mostly aureal, to "agree" so fast like you put it mm, if the reads they've given is true I don't see how it's an issue?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 am

In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all.
Don't you think a scum partner would get the fact that their partner has a soft guilty on them?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1502, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all.
Don't you think a scum partner would get the fact that their partner has a soft guilty on them?
yes, that's the problem I have with my solve rn, which may point to sunflower or prism instead.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:03 am

Post by Gimli »

if we discover that scum has a mechanical ability that reveals dreams to them, I think sunflower should be flipped before von payne at any rate
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:04 am

Post by Gimli »

I did a scumslip like this in the death note game, its not farfetched that jupiter just spoke a whole lot more than he should've.
I'll tie your legs
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:05 am

In post 1503, Gimli wrote:
In post 1502, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
yes, that's the problem I have with my solve rn, which may point to sunflower or prism instead.
Shouldn't you start looking at worlds when we're a villager? It doesn't hurt considering you are so locked on us being a wolf that looking at worlds with us being a villager can prepare you in advance.

I'm saying this more for your sake than our own but if you want to ignore the advice feel free.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 am

I imagine scum have some hidden rolecop type thing that reveals dreams to the scum pt because I cannot think of any other scum role you'd put in this.

Maybe a dream revealer so you can discard a dream but idk how you'd make that work. It's not really something I'm concerned about atm. Maybe they get power if they kill the dreamer? meh
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 am

My spicy read is I think X is either dreamer or a wolf but I don't need to worry about that until tomorrow.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Im not sure if we can guesswork this. I have few ideas of how scum can have roles related to dreams. from enforcing them to various types of manipulations.

Not really sure what I think about sunflowers question/slip(?) thingy at all

mariar dont miss my last page post when you have time please
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1506, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Shouldn't you start looking at worlds when we're a villager? It doesn't hurt considering you are so locked on us being a wolf that looking at worlds with us being a villager can prepare you in advance.

I'm saying this more for your sake than our own but if you want to ignore the advice feel free.
I think I'm past the point, I'm just convinced you're scum. to even entertain the possibility of different worlds gave me a bit of a headache lol. it's just not gonna happen with me at least.
I'll tie your legs
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:13 am

In post 1509, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Im not sure if we can guesswork this. I have few ideas of how scum can have roles related to dreams. from enforcing them to various types of manipulations.

Not really sure what I think about sunflowers question/slip(?) thingy at all

mariar dont miss my last page post when you have time please
I gave a short answer on this page but I'll probably give a longer one later today after I iso Von's day 1. Assuming we do not tunnel Aureal out of the game. Different question though, why are we awaiting a claim? Like, is there a claim they could make that would make the thread pause and go "hang on?" (Don't answer that obviously) because if they're a wolf they might claim something convenient so I don't get what makes people want to wait.

(I was mostly checked out because when I saw the sheep thing I had to make Alisae stop me from not touching the thread due to how trash that is.)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:14 am

In post 1510, Gimli wrote:
In post 1506, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Shouldn't you start looking at worlds when we're a villager? It doesn't hurt considering you are so locked on us being a wolf that looking at worlds with us being a villager can prepare you in advance.

I think I'm past the point, I'm just convinced you're scum. to even entertain the possibility of different worlds gave me a bit of a headache lol. it's just not gonna happen with me at least.

How unfortunate. . .
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all
Politely, fuck off. I've got a lot on my plate and my hydra games typically take a backseat when that happens. I'm doing the best I can

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:19 am

you were convinced both of us individually were wolves here and look what happened
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1515, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:

you were convinced both of us individually were wolves here and look what happened
I remember.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Gimli »

I think that was the only game I misread alisae, btw. but they were scum in the other 3 games I played with them. I know I'm biased, but alisae's posts are just super bad, the solve is backwards, there's a whole lot of TMI over aureal and svs interactions with aureal and it wouldn't be reasonable for me to think of a different route atm

if you're town I'm sorry I suck at this IG
I'll tie your legs
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:27 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1508, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: My spicy read is I think X is either dreamer or a wolf but I don't need to worry about that until tomorrow.
It is noticed
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1513, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all
Politely, fuck off. I've got a lot on my plate and my hydra games typically take a backseat when that happens. I'm doing the best I can

hey did you know I also got a lot on my plate? did you know I'm also doing the best I can? did you know after this week I probably can't play mafia until december?

we all got shit to do, I work, often endless shifts, and am a postgraduate student on top of it so I can make ends meet. you're two players and you're not getting the most basic conversation we had throughout the entire last gamephase. and you're having this broken influence in the game because of your role.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Gimli »

anyway I should stop posting.
I'll tie your legs
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1519, Gimli wrote:
In post 1513, Von Payne wrote:

hey did you know I also got a lot on my plate? did you know I'm also doing the best I can? did you know after this week I probably can't play mafia until december?

we all got shit to do, I work, often endless shifts, and am a postgraduate student on top of it so I can make ends meet. you're two players and you're not getting the most basic conversation we had throughout the entire last gamephase. and you're having this broken influence in the game because of your role.
I am fucking fuming at this response
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

Fuck you Gimli
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

Like legit, you are such a shitty person
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Von Payne »

Drew will mainly be playing this account from here on out. I may check in from time to time, we'll see

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”