Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Scumread me?? After all we've been through?? literally crying rn [joking]

Alright, alright, any other reads? If you want, I can list some players that I'm looking at in particular.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 602, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Scumread me?? After all we've been through?? literally crying rn [joking]

Alright, alright, any other reads? If you want, I can list some players that I'm looking at in particular. [serious]
Sometimes my posts forget to annotate themselves, the bastards.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Spoiler: Comment 1
In post 591, halfasleep wrote:
In post 94, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 91, JupiterXV wrote: gamers do yall think jake voting purple is scum-motivated or not
The comment before the vote makes it seem like an excuse for jumping on a bus (that was only 2 votes at the time, so not even a bus)
her first serious post in the thread, immediately shading jupiter

Quite literally there was no shading whatsoever of Jupiter in this post. Jupiter asked is Jake's vote looked scum-motivated and I responded that I think Jake's comment before his vote (in post ) looked like an excuse to jump on a bus. My comment was literally answering Jupiter's question and was fully a read on Jake, not Jupiter.

Spoiler: Comment 2
In post 140, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 139, halfasleep wrote:
In post 138, KayJayQueue wrote: VOTE: JupiterXV
weird to piggyback off what awesomeming is saying without adding anything yourself. can't tell if partnered or just opportunism.
I’m not piggybacking, I’m just in a bad mood and his posts were getting annoying. I don’t know why town would just spam nonsense that doesn’t move the game forward. I get having a bit of banter and some jokes but I guess I just feel it’s excessive.
at the first opportunity she finds a reason to vote for jupiter. this is where i first scumread her since i thought she was just joining in with ming.

As I explained in subsequent posts , , and finally where I retracted my vote and apologized, I felt I reacted emotionally to something and then took it back.

Spoiler: Comment 4
In post 437, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 435, Black wrote:
In post 429, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 427, halfasleep wrote:
In post 425, KayJayQueue wrote: VOTE: Black
say more?
I think scum is hiding behind this Jake-sized red herring so I’m venturing out to find them.
Do you not have any questions for me? I don't know how just voting for me is going to help you find me if I'm scum
I don’t have any questions for you at this time.
this is the only time she really looks at anyone but jupiter but then has nothing to say to black after getting the attention she's allegedly looking for.

My vote on Black was to gauge reactions and not necessarily to get information from Black. I don't see a problem with doing this on Day 1. I was being honest when I said I didn't have a question for her.

Spoiler: Comment 5
In post 440, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Jupiter

They perspective slipped actually
In post 451, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 448, JupiterXV wrote: there's no way that jake's on site for five years and has mafia knowledge YET PLAYS LIKE THIS AS TOWN???
Aaaaand he double downs.
but as soon as someone else is on jupiter? immediately jumping in and instigating. same target, same pattern of waiting for someone else to push first.
the main town-motive i could see behind her posts is that she's been tunneled on jupiter since page 1 but that doesn't really make sense to me because then she says:

As I said earlier, I apologized for my earlier vote on Jupiter, retracted it and moved on. So to say I was tunneling on him is wholly false. I also don't believe I was instigating. Saying I believed I knew what his reaction would be (as I did in post ) doesn't mean I think it was necessarily a scumread. And I said as much in post .

Spoiler: Comment 6
In post 480, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 478, halfasleep wrote: I was all ready to side-eye jackson for seemingly making a 'slip' out of nothing and doubly kjq for jumping on it but what am i supposed to do with this selfdestruct lol. you're gonna fold up and say 'i don't want to play anymore' over 2 (two) people scumreading you?
I didn’t even necessarily scum read him. Just felt like I could anticipate how he was going to react.
like, really? you didn't? this doesn't check out to me at all.

So now that I've responded to all of these cherry-picked comments, I actually do think it checks out when I say I didn't scum read him. I say it more than once as well:
In post 487, KayJayQueue wrote: Jupiter comments how scummy Jake’s self vote was and why. Then he gets beat and immediately self votes and wants to stop playing? Such an odd AtE after scumreading someone else for selfvoting.

If Jupiter is scum, which I’m not saying is the case yet, but if he is,
I’d look at black because of how much he felt the need to defend her against his supposed scumread.
Here
In post 534, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 533, JupiterXV wrote: It sucked
If you're so sick of me just hammer already I don't think my elimination is bringing this game down that much
If you’re town
it very much brings the game down.
Here
In post 541, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 536, Black wrote: Do you think he's town?
I think he could be
but I’m not willing to hammer to find out.
And here.

So yes, I disagree with the accusation that I was tunneling on Jupiter after my initial unvote and apology for said vote. I did find his actions hypocritical after what he said to and about Jake self-voting. Yet at any point before Black unvoted, I could have hammered him if I was so tunneled on him as you seem to think I was. However, I didn't because I didn't know if all the insanity that was happening was just a townperson having an emotional response or scum trying to put on an emotional response. If I were scum, I feel like I'd have more than enough to defend a hammer during that heated situation especially with some of the things said to me by Jupiter. The fact that I didn't hammer should show that: 1. I meant it when I apologized for my earlier vote on him (because of the reasoning behind it), and 2. I didn't have a foregone scumread on Jupiter while everything was going down.

Hopefully this clears a few things up.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 577, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 554, Black wrote: I think there's a real chance that Jackson/Kay/Jupiter are all town and scum either watched this episode from the sidelines or nudged it along subtly
What makes you turn your jup read around?
I'm a sucker for AtE sometimes
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 580, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 554, Black wrote: I think there's a real chance that Jackson/Kay/Jupiter are all town and scum either watched this episode from the sidelines or nudged it along subtly
Which I don’t think fully removes you from the conversation of being scum.
I never said it did
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 582, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 581, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Kay, you seem to be suspicious of Black, what donyou think of her reaction to my self-voting?
One of the main reasons for my suspicion. But there have been other things she’s said that I don’t vibe with, and I feel like she’s been consistently trying to get sus on me from the very beginning of the game. Now, when this insanity breaks out, she seems to be defending one person and ignoring everything else. It feels like it’s either because she’s scum with Jupiter or scum and knows Jupiter is town and trying to get ahead of a possible mislim by being so defensive of him. It gives her the ability to point back to all the times she defended someone who turns out to be town as a reason to the townread her.
In post 583, Jake The Wolfie wrote: I think that Black has tried to engage with some players in this game, and those players haven't really reciprocated the engagement. While she has made one-offs that I could best describe as shading, I do think some of her lack of deal is that no one seems interested in holding down a convo with her.

Still, I find her pot-shots scummy and want to push her for them.
I'm a little surprised neither of these comments were accompanied by a vote for me

Especially Kay's, who seems to be considering two different scenarios in which I could be scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:36 am

Post by Black »

Ming's posting on the last page feels townie, especially . I feel like scum don't really benefit much from coming out of that with three townreads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:39 am

Post by Black »

Ming, Jupiter, Jackson, halfasleep

Don't really want to fade any of these today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:43 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 607, Black wrote:
In post 581, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Kay, you seem to be suspicious of Black, what donyou think of her reaction to my self-voting?
One of the main reasons for my suspicion. But there have been other things she’s said that I don’t vibe with, and I feel like she’s been consistently trying to get sus on me from the very beginning of the game. Now, when this insanity breaks out, she seems to be defending one person and ignoring everything else. It feels like it’s either because she’s scum with Jupiter or scum and knows Jupiter is town and trying to get ahead of a possible mislim by being so defensive of him. It gives her the ability to point back to all the times she defended someone who turns out to be town as a reason to the townread her.
In post 583, Jake The Wolfie wrote: I think that Black has tried to engage with some players in this game, and those players haven't really reciprocated the engagement. While she has made one-offs that I could best describe as shading, I do think some of her lack of deal is that no one seems interested in holding down a convo with her.

I'm a little surprised neither of these comments were accompanied by a vote for me

Especially Kay's, who seems to be considering two different scenarios in which I could be scum
This feels disingenuous, you know why they’re on who they’re on yes?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 610, JacksonVirgo wrote: This feels disingenuous, you know why they’re on who they’re on yes?
What do you mean?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:55 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’m saying that throwing suspicions your way does not mean that people have to vote you if they feel their vote is better elsewhere. You’re essentially shading (for lack of a better term) them both for reasons that is just completely taking all context out of the equation. So I feel you saying that is incredibly disingenuous, I don’t believe that’s a real thought.

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:57 am

Post by Black »

Jake is voting you for pretty poor reasons

Kay is actually voting me so nevermind there. I overlooked that

I'm not shading them, I just thought their stances on me (Kay's in particular) would be enough to warrant a vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 583, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Still, I find her pot-shots scummy and want to push her for them
This in particular felt weird. If Jake wants to push me then why isn't he?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:59 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Jake the Wolfie

Think I want to go here for now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:03 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you both have a good chance at being wolves together. Jupiter and yourself that is. I don’t see you backing off of him the way you did if you were.

I do see one scum within you both. I think you have strong equity, as does Jupiter. The most top of the dome thought about why you’d remove your vote as a wolf would be to try and bag some sort of credit for it, or even one part of a plan for pocketing fire/Jupiter. Your reasoning for backing off from Jupiter was exactly what I expected it to be, which is fine I don’t hate that AtE affects you but it does make me incredibly cautious around you. I don’t fully trust it.

I won’t beat a dead horse about my reasoning with Jup though

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don’t care which of the two I vote

wiki // GTKAS
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Replacing JupiterXV.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:03 am

Post by Black »

:(
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Black »

fire I want to know where you stand on everyone
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:25 am

Post by fireisredsir »

don't really have strong reads anywhere

lean town: ming, jupiter, halfasleep

nullish/conflicted: black, purple, jv

eh: kay

scummy: jake
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 610, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 607, Black wrote:

This feels disingenuous, you know why they’re on who they’re on yes?
Did you think Kay was voting somewhere else when you wrote this? And did you think Jake's vote on you made more sense than him pushing me? I guess I'm kinda confused why you wrote this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Lmfao I sure did but my point still stands.

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 am