Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:34 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 613, Black wrote: Jake is voting you for pretty poor reasons
[...]
Oh shit, fr?

UNVOTE: JacksonVirgo

My vote is like an independant autonomon that I let do its' thing sometimes.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:35 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’ve noticed that even when I give logical explanations for my actions as town, I still get pushed and my reasoning is ignored. Last time this happened, the person continuing to push me was scum. I’m going to keep that in mind going forward because it’s tiring to defend myself nonstop only to realize at the end of the game it’s just scum trying to keep me as an option. I don’t feel like I’ve left anything unanswered. I thoroughly explained myself and if that’s not good enough for you, I’m going to assume you have ulterior motives for tunneling on me.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:36 am

We should put more votes on VOTE: Purplemango
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 644, JacksonVirgo wrote: @Black. If not Kay or Jake, who are you looking at?
In post 609, Black wrote: Ming, Jupiter, Jackson, halfasleep

Don't really want to fade any of these today
I would be willing to fade pretty much anyone not in these 4
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:46 am

What about Purple?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:47 am

Post by Black »

I would rather fade you over purple but I could compromise there if needed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 648, KayJayQueue wrote: So what are your opinions on the rest of the players? You seemed to get annoyed when you thought I was tunneling Jupiter and now you’re doing the same to me. Why aren’t you pushing PurpleMango or awesomeming for reads on the entire player list? Also I don’t think the majority of players have commented on everyone in the game yet you felt it was necessary to push me for that.
1. i'd like to hear more from purplemango too i think we're on the same page on that. i can't talk to someone who's never in the thread long enough.
2. i can't tell if you're suggesting that ming isn't making constructive reads when he posts or if i haven't had enough to say about him but either way that's wild. smacks of not really paying much attention to posts that aren't about you which to me is in-line with my scumread of you.
3. if anyone, fireisred is the better pull for a player i haven't had much to say about. i can't get anything but a neutral read on him.
4. if i say that i'm not saying i expect everyone to constantly be saying something about everyone but still think you've said the least while not just lurking i hope you can accept that as genuine.
5. i don't consider this a tunnel i consider it a conversation. i'm still talking to you because you're talking back and it's creating content for the thread. i don't feel like our convo has become unproductive yet but if you do feel free to disengage.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I actively do not want Kay or Jake out, you don’t want yourself or jup which are my preferences here. I’m willing to consolidate my vote elsewhere.

Fire and Black are you also willing? Ignoring my suspicions I don’t want this much dissonance D1.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 658, JacksonVirgo wrote: I actively do not want Kay or Jake out, you don’t want yourself or jup which are my preferences here. I’m willing to consolidate my vote elsewhere.

Fire and Black are you also willing? Ignoring my suspicions I don’t want this much dissonance D1.
Why is Jake town? Sorry if you have a post about it somewhere I don't have time to look atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:51 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don’t have time to explain either, a lot of it is that tonally being townie. It just feels incredibly wrong to consider either them or Kay going out

wiki // GTKAS
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:52 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 652, KayJayQueue wrote: I’ve noticed that even when I give logical explanations for my actions as town, I still get pushed and my reasoning is ignored. Last time this happened, the person continuing to push me was scum. I’m going to keep that in mind going forward because it’s tiring to defend myself nonstop only to realize at the end of the game it’s just scum trying to keep me as an option. I don’t feel like I’ve left anything unanswered. I thoroughly explained myself and if that’s not good enough for you, I’m going to assume you have ulterior motives for tunneling on me.
i think it's a little disingenuous to lump being disagreed with and being ignored as the same thing. your logic might make sense to you but that doesn't mean it does to me that's why we're talking.
i'd also like you to consider how being more concerned with defending yourself than anything else might look. you only have one vote (mine) on you i don't understand why you're this indignant about it.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:52 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 652, KayJayQueue wrote: I’ve noticed that even when I give logical explanations for my actions as town, I still get pushed and my reasoning is ignored. Last time this happened, the person continuing to push me was scum. I’m going to keep that in mind going forward because it’s tiring to defend myself nonstop only to realize at the end of the game it’s just scum trying to keep me as an option. I don’t feel like I’ve left anything unanswered. I thoroughly explained myself and if that’s not good enough for you, I’m going to assume you have ulterior motives for tunneling on me.
scum are also capable of coming up with logical explanations for their actions

having a logical explanation for one's actions unfortunately does not make one town

it's still useful to provide them because the more content you have to engage with, the more there is to try to read off of, but yeah

this game is hard and town by definition don't know people's alignments, so while it can be frustrating, i don't think people still suspecting you after thoroughly explaining yourself makes them scum
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:53 am

Post by Black »

Ok if you could explain this read later with some examples I would appreciate it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 661, halfasleep wrote:
i think it's a little disingenuous to lump being disagreed with and being ignored as the same thing. your logic might make sense to you but that doesn't mean it does to me that's why we're talking.
i'd also like you to consider how being more concerned with defending yourself than anything else might look. you only have one vote (mine) on you i don't understand why you're this indignant about it.
In post 662, fireisredsir wrote:
scum are also capable of coming up with logical explanations for their actions

having a logical explanation for one's actions unfortunately does not make one town

it's still useful to provide them because the more content you have to engage with, the more there is to try to read off of, but yeah

this game is hard and town by definition don't know people's alignments, so while it can be frustrating, i don't think people still suspecting you after thoroughly explaining yourself makes them scum
I agree with both of these posts
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:54 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Jackson if your preference is to vote Jupiter or Bkack, you know I’m already voting black. Why feel the need to compromise with her if you want her out? She doesn’t run the game, you don’t need her permission to vote for her. And you don’t need her blessing to vote someone else.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 658, JacksonVirgo wrote: I actively do not want Kay or Jake out, you don’t want yourself or jup which are my preferences here. I’m willing to consolidate my vote elsewhere.

im not really that interested in moving off jake rn

mango would be alright i guess
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 665, KayJayQueue wrote: Jackson if your preference is to vote Jupiter or Bkack, you know I’m already voting black. Why feel the need to compromise with her if you want her out? She doesn’t run the game, you don’t need her permission to vote for her. And you don’t need her blessing to vote someone else.
Do you think Jackson doing this says anything about his alignment?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:57 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 661, halfasleep wrote: i'd also like you to consider how being more concerned with defending yourself than anything else might look. you only have one vote (mine) on you i don't understand why you're this indignant about it.
Take a look at that thread and tell me I don’t need to be worried with defending myself. It’s ridiculous to try to tell me that nearly all the active players are agreeing with posts that sus me and I am too concerned with defending against that.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:57 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 665, KayJayQueue wrote: Jackson if your preference is to vote Jupiter or Bkack, you know I’m already voting black. Why feel the need to compromise with her if you want her out? She doesn’t run the game, you don’t need her permission to vote for her. And you don’t need her blessing to vote someone else.
I don’t need her vote, I’m gathering my options.

But for the meantime this flip is the best

VOTE: Black

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:58 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 667, Black wrote:
I think it says something about the state of the game after the Jupiter blow up. I don’t feel the need to go further into it though because it would derail the conversation.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Black »

Defending oneself is not alignment indicative. I think there are certain personality types that feel the need to defend themselves against all pushes
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am

HURT: Black

I'm more interested in getting Purple to talk here tbh, but I can offer emotional support to Black's wagon.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 670, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 667, Black wrote:
I think it says something about the state of the game after the Jupiter blow up. I don’t feel the need to go further into it though because it would derail the conversation.
What conversation?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him + any neos

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 532, Black wrote:
In post 530, Purplemango wrote: UNVOTE: black
I forgot i voted for her in like the first thing
Do you have any reads?
I kinda forgot about it and had busy day, sorry
Also i had something better but it got deleted
Anyway
More scum then town: jake, jacksonvirgo
In the middle of both: halfasleep, ming
Idk: jay
More town then scum: fireisredsir, black(???)

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”