Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2462, ActionDan wrote: Theoretically SR's posting may fit a scum profile but I don't believe it to be.
this to me has always stood out to me about dunn's wolf game which is why I feel like sometimes dunn can be a hard read for me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:50 pm

In post 2489, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2462, ActionDan wrote: Siding with Kiri over Von Payne is fine. What is your current Ydrasse read?
I don't like that they don't seem to have strong opinions about anything happening right now. Though I believe that is not fully out of character for them. Their hard softed role seems towny and makes me not want to vote there.
"This slot in a vacuum seems bad but they softed their role, so they get a pass"

It is up to the reader if they believe this is alignment indicative or not :]
It's literally just more posturing.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VC 3-6

Von Payne (2):
Kyoko Kirigiri, Enchant
Kyoko Kirigiri (2):
Catgirl Chipotle, Von Payne
Silver Ravens (1):
Sunflower

Not voting (3):
ActionDan, Ydrasse, Silver Ravens

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Day 3 Deadline is April 1 9:00 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2024-04-01 18:00:00)

Mod notes:
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • If you see an error in this or any other vote count please let us know via PM.
  • :]

Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2497, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2458, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I am liking this line of push from von on sunflower
In post 2488, Silver Ravens wrote: UNVOTE: Von Payne

I think that Sunflower looks pretty suspect in the past few pages. They seem disingenuous to me, I find it hard to believe that they are being truthful about their stance on Kyoko and thinking about partners. And Von Payne was the one to point it out so perhaps some consideration is in order
DUUUDE

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE THREAD WITH EYEBALLS

SWEET FUCKING JESUS
?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2494, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2452, ActionDan wrote: I might want to see a Drew scum game to understand the extent of his capabilities.
After playing This game with wolf!Drew, whenever I've been able to identify Drew as town, it has been extremely quickly. It's just very easy to tell if Drew is apart of a wolf team or not.
In post 2495, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: There is also this game that I lost to drew, but the only reason why F4 was lost was because of bullshit. Drew simply just got really lucky. If mechanics were not involved, the game ends.
Ha, those are the same games

And those pesky mechanics

*shakes fist*

Also you never were suspecting me at that point(if I remember correctly), the crazy night action just solidified me being 'town'.....and you falling for the hammer test on me

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:58 pm

Post by Sunflower »

so i can see what posts these are
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:01 pm

Drew, can u just link demon salyer so I don't have to?
thats the game 2494 references.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:03 pm

Post by Enchant »

Is this that game where i was called third party by whole scum team and was hilariously outspammed?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:04 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2506, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew, can u just link demon salyer so I don't have to?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:04 pm

Post by Enchant »

OH GOD I REMEMBERED INSTANTLY
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:07 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2509, Enchant wrote: OH GOD I REMEMBERED INSTANTLY
I actually don't remember much from that game beside the yellow m&m

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:26 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2493, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: this is self-destructive behavior if wolf.
They need sunflower to vote with them on Kyoko. Why would they tell this to Sunflower? It simply just does not make sense.
i think black would probably know that her suspecting me isn't going to make me any more likely to vote her

which makes it a relatively safe place for her to look for a partner, which was like a task assigned to her that she's supposed to be completing, compared to any of actiondan/ydra/enchant. there's also ravens as an option but suspecting them likely locks in their vote, and pushing us instead of them actually made them back off a bit. plus if von payne is scum one of those may be their partner anyway

this was a line of thought that i was pondering when i first read her push. i think it's plausible but not like especially likely. i do think it's pretty reasonable that she would suspect me here as town

kyoko response to it in does feel pretty bad to me though. i would expect her to be considering similar lines of thought to what i had about where scum!black would politically want to look for a second scum, and the light encouragement of it is weird

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2497, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2458, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I am liking this line of push from von on sunflower
In post 2488, Silver Ravens wrote: UNVOTE: Von Payne

I think that Sunflower looks pretty suspect in the past few pages. They seem disingenuous to me, I find it hard to believe that they are being truthful about their stance on Kyoko and thinking about partners. And Von Payne was the one to point it out so perhaps some consideration is in order
DUUUDE

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE THREAD WITH EYEBALLS

SWEET FUCKING JESUS
yeah i think i agree

especially with ydra/actiondan still undecided voters, both of whom have suspected our slot at some point in the game, it's a pretty viable pivot option

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

demon slayer was modded by me.

that was the game where ali and his team mates were guiltied in 10 different ways, but he brute forced his "vision" of the game with spams to win. drew and ali were the scum team and from my point of view had a very dynamic with each other that they do here

Another thing I find intresting from that game was how swingy it was in nature. it really had a mass jailkeeper but the role made sense in that game setup

-------

so let me do a poe too

vons push on sunflower with points I also saw in their play, gave me a pause too. I think there is no universe in which actiondan or enchant are the scum here and ydresses was not counter claimed so both scum should be in von, catgirl, sunflower and raven imo. from which I think the pootential teams here are either catgirl von for the buddy buddy way they were since day 2 and how they move their votes together and find each other obvtown with no proper base or sunflower von. the second seemed a good link/team specially few pages ago, but it might have been a push done for that same reason. if ravne is a scum then the partner can be any of the three tbh. catgirl sunflower is also a possibility I was thinking past 2 pages, but I dont know why sunflower would play "hedgy" if that was the case and not just jump on my wagon at this point.

this is pretty much a pile of nothing as poe always is.

-----------

I still find vons choice of neighborhood with their portrayed theories in response to why, contradictory in its core element and find their aureal read/mention scummiest thing that is in game, they are my top scum and currently I'm 98% sure they will flip red still.

But sunflower was really hedgy there with their stance taking on this duel and I called it out/it reflected my read on them, and even made me hesitant on my catgirl read initially back then. so if anything ravens unvote on them felt fine to me.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:40 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2511, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2493, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: this is self-destructive behavior if wolf.
They need sunflower to vote with them on Kyoko. Why would they tell this to Sunflower? It simply just does not make sense.
i think black would probably know that her suspecting me isn't going to make me any more likely to vote her

which makes it a relatively safe place for her to look for a partner, which was like a task assigned to her that she's supposed to be completing, compared to any of actiondan/ydra/enchant. there's also ravens as an option but suspecting them likely locks in their vote, and pushing us instead of them actually made them back off a bit. plus if von payne is scum one of those may be their partner anyway

this was a line of thought that i was pondering when i first read her push. i think it's plausible but not like especially likely. i do think it's pretty reasonable that she would suspect me here as town

kyoko response to it in does feel pretty bad to me though. i would expect her to be considering similar lines of thought to what i had about where scum!black would politically want to look for a second scum, and the light encouragement of it is weird

I encourage the line of thoughts.

You were publicly pushing me all day, and your push and vote on raven there felt more like a performance hunt than scum hunt. I didnt understand how would a town mindset as you would portray to have there, would react to raven's vote on von going with me, find ravens vote on von forced in that context, and then go hunt raven for something in day 2 that was extremly minimal and not scummy. It
felt like a made up push for something more calculated to me, which is why I was dialing down on my catgirl read to try and make sense of it in someway and It was why I dropped you in my reads few pages ago.

You find me saying I like the line of push towny, scummy, cause its done by my top scum read?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:41 pm

im saying its counterproductive to the mission, they can do it later if thats what they wnat to do it. Votes are hard to come by right now
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm

In post 2508, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2506, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew, can u just link demon salyer so I don't have to?

i am stoned...
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

all in all,

I still think von will flip red, and the other scum is in catgirl sunflower right now.

I think von is really capable of making this push to distance their partner as they are getting incriminated very soon when this duel goes down
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:44 pm

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

this was exactly why I was thinking you brute forcing your point of view in game is more likely coming from scum you.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

I encourage the line of thoughts.

You were publicly pushing me all day, and your push and vote on raven there felt more like a performance hunt than scum hunt. I didnt understand how would a town mindset as you would portray to have there, would react to raven's vote on von going with me, find ravens vote on von forced in that context, and then go hunt raven for something in day 2 that was extremly minimal and not scummy. It
felt like a made up push for something more calculated to me, which is why I was dialing down on my catgirl read to try and make sense of it in someway and It was why I dropped you in my reads few pages ago.

You find me saying I like the line of push towny, scummy, cause its done by my top scum read?
jupiter was the one who pushed ravens, not me. although i generally agree with his suspicion there. you're looking at two different heads' approaches to the day and calling them inconsistent. i don't mind him using the vote since i hadn't been willing to commit to a vote yet anyway

and yes, i think you were losing the 1v1 in the court of public opinion so it felt like it could be you seeing a window where you might be able to get out of it. the response feels like it's lacking in the mindset and thought process you would have if you were town who strongly scumread von payne, especially given that you were the one who asked her to find a second scum iirc

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

That is a fair point about different heads of your hydra, however some of the raven comments were done by you?

I dont want to get out of it never wanted to

even if by 2% I was wrong and its a tvt its something we need to solve no matter what before mylo lylo.

you think me fidning your slots push on raven here hedgy in agreement with von, lacking cause i scumread von or cause a town me shouldnt find it hedgy? I called it out way before von did. Von mentioning the same thing felt wierdly annoying to me cause I am still wrestling with the thoughts about if it will effect their scumminess value in my head or not, but that has nothing to do with me finding you guys stance on raven there and this duel extremly benched and off putting.

Also this is very counter productive for a scum me who want more votes on von. you say I want to change direction from von, when I was begging people to only vote in the pool between me and von like 2 billion times. How does that make any sense to you as an evaluation of my stance on the matter?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2494, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2452, ActionDan wrote: I might want to see a Drew scum game to understand the extent of his capabilities.
After playing This game with wolf!Drew, whenever I've been able to identify Drew as town, it has been extremely quickly. It's just very easy to tell if Drew is apart of a wolf team or not.
one thing else

You were the scum with drew there yourself

why even mention that game when you talking about identifying them as town/scum? That scum game was done super forced on town by you and drew. You guys were in sync so much and town didnt see through shit.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you saying you meant to link the demon slayer game instead of what you linked, Im asking that about that game
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:38 pm

In post 2519, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

this was exactly why I was thinking you brute forcing your point of view in game is more likely coming from scum you.
ok
i brute force things because on this website it just so happens to be that whatever I point at dies in most situations.
I brute force things as both alignments
your point?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”