Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I’m not going to lay it all out on the table but I will pull back the curtain somewhat and say I wanna know what daiyousei’s deal is. I’m just not sure it’s actually a good idea to force the issue.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I also almost want a mass claim.

Reisen is unique in that they haven’t revealed any information about their role except the first part which makes me wonder if they’re just scared to talk about it because, as Koushi says, they’re frozen scum. Albeit, that’s not quite the feeling I get. But they’re a bit too tight with revealing their thinking which makes me thinks they’re insecure because they’re scum.
They haven’t really done much and have implied that they’ve been extra unproductive down the power role avenue. But that’s it.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Why not?

I kind of think this is the point at which we should have everything on the table and be talking reads? What risk is there when you've got two mechclears who will most likely die first?
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Cop's dead. Bodyguard is outed. Reviiver is reviver'd. Sanae is a shroom who grew out of a body instead of a stump.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

What exactly could POSSIUBLY still be hidden that would be worth hiding instead of using knowledge to force through maximum data?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Huh? Oh no it’s just because I don’t really want to talk about my doubts or insecurities about Kaguya scum or whether Kagerou claimed scum to tenshi because that would be embarrassing or go off on a tangent about how I’m not scum with kagerou.
I’m also not scum, but also, I dunno why the kagerou Yuuka pairing is a thing.

I don’t want to ask aya directly to use their ability to sift through kaguya’s neighborhoods.

I also kind of don’t believe they have that ability.
But I also Don’t care because they’re probably town.

It’s just I have all the cards. I just can’t put them together in any semblance of order.

Like I’ve been watching and waiting to see what Dai does about their actions and whether it makes sense from an ego perspective for them to keep pushing Kaguya or not as a justification for them reviving basically there’s a temptation to try to make your actions meaningful or productive.

But because I just said it now they’re an electron and I dunno what they’ll do.

It’s like how I spoke about Kaguya subduing their emotions and then they start talking about mentioning that they’re mad before going into the argument that they wouldn’t try to kill 2 town’s people because it doesn’t help them.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

It's small beans stuff,
but I am largely frustrated in this regard because of inactivity.

I also don't have a solid list of people I want to kill, it's just a general weakness of my "I'm only confident that you're scum if you're dead and flipped red" mindset.

I could talk about how Kagerou said they'd come back and then have not, even use that to try and pressure them with an artificial scum read but I feel it's in poor taste.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

If you want me to full claim, I'm happy to, albeit I'm not sure if you want that, or want me to go first there.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 4506, Yuuka Kazami wrote:but I am largely frustrated in this regard because of inactivity.
This is what I'm trying to fix. We need to hold lurking accountable. Post and be heard, or die.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

No, not yet.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

VOTE: Kagerou
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 4508, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 4506, Yuuka Kazami wrote:but I am largely frustrated in this regard because of inactivity.
This is what I'm trying to fix. We need to hold lurking accountable. Post and be heard, or die.
This isn't something I do on day 3. I only really activity whip on day 1 because I can afford to.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

It would seem everyone else is gone anyways.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

I want a Yuuka full claim, tbh.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Before Reisen tho?

That's my hangup.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 4514, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Before Reisen tho?

That's my hangup.
Ahhhh fair.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I'd love it to be simultaneously when they're both online but activity waits already nuked two days.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Well I’m here to full claim whenever.
It’s not going to be revelatory though.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

No but if Reisen is scum they won't know what yours is first. And vice versa. Unless you're the exact scumteam which would be wacky!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Yeah, I was just thinking that but uh.
Do I seem like I’m being dragged down by Reisen here?
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

UNVOTE: Kaguya Houraisan

I've caught up and don't like this anymore. I can tell my strongest argument for it at this point is that I want it to be true really badly.
In post 4469, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Daiyousei -
Daiyousei
  • [Spellcard] Come back to life after dying
  • [Spellcard] Unknown
  • [Active/Night] Redirect all actions targeting her to her target, if her target dies she dies
  • [Active/Day] Unknown, used it to check Yuuka/Aya/Reisen/Koishi d1
  • Misty Lake Resident [Passive] In a Hood with Kaguya Houraisan
Since the details of what's passive and active and spellcards are important, I'll rearrange this a bit:

Daiyousei -
Daiyousei
  • [Spellcard] Unknown, used it to check
    Yuuka/Reisen/Koishi
    d1 [Fairy Ed. Note: Despite mentioning her in listing the various obfuscation claims, I never actually checked Aya, because her claim was not something I could check)
  • [Spellcard] Unknown
  • [Active/Night] Redirect all actions targeting her to her target, if her target dies she dies
  • [Passive] Come back to life after dying
  • Misty Lake Resident [Passive] In a Hood with Kaguya Houraisan
Despite bed calling me over an hour ago, I'll do a Misty Lake summary next.
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 4451, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Dai, please come solve with us, I KNOW there's a player in there who really wants to dig into this game and be heard by the herd, I saw it on day one well now's your chance.
While I gather up the hood, I invite you to mull over the middle section of , as a starting point if nothing else.
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

Hood summary!

Spoiler: Pregame
  • I make the same Kaguya Is Star Sapphire joke I made in public upon game open, Kaguya makes a comment implying they might not be Kaguya, I (being an idiot) don't realize the significance of this until Day 1 begins and the whole thing about accounts not necessarily matching roles comes out

Spoiler: Day 1
  • Kaguya floats some Piece suspicion justification
  • I ask Kaguya about her Kagerou vote, she mentions there isn't much to it, only that it feels right, I sympathize
  • Brief chat about publicly acting like the hood doesn't exist until it's prudent to do so
  • I drop a quick-and-dirty reads list
  • I claim intent to check Yuuka's claim about what happens when people visit her; I then report that my check matches Yuuka's claim while Kaguya malds about not having a cool day ability
  • Brief chat going back to talking about the hood being okay if I'm close to extermination
  • I claim intent to check Koishi's claim about what happens when people target her with Day stuff, and after needing to check something else first, I report that my check matches what one would expect from Koishi's claim
  • Brief chat about who else has obfuscation (Reisen and Aya)
  • I express distrust of for reasons I make public in
  • I give Kaguya a heart attack by whining that I have time to post for once but the thread is locked
  • Brief chat about a couple of Aya posts in relation to things the mod has told the game thread to stfu about
  • I emote confusedly over "i really can't get my head into what your case is about and i think i'll just stop trying to" in followed by "This is absolutely not what the case is about" in (I did not bring this up publicly at the time because I felt it was Ichirin's point to make - and then Ichirin never made it, so, uh, oops)
  • I shitpost a bunch because I'm a fairy and none of you can stop me. UNLIMITED CONTINUES @_@
  • I claim intent to check Reisen's ascetic claim and then report that my check matches what one would expect from that claim
  • Extended chat (for us) about the Kagerou case
  • Brief chat about Kaguya possibly switching to Ichirin after the Sanae train picked up steam

Spoiler: Night 1
  • Nothing meaningful; my Day 2 opener was written and archived privately, and while I had originally intended to drop it in the hood a couple of hours before Day 2 began, I got busy at work and forgot

Spoiler: Day 2
  • Extended chat (for us) about the possibility of a Piece fake claim coming; Kaguya's kickoff post about it quoted specifically, for whatever that's worth
  • Brief chat about possibly being a slip
  • Chat about grilling Sanae about what she thought was the Mafia play at the end of Day 1

Spoiler: Night 2
  • Kaguya claims Piece hood, full claims (), requests coordination on hider plans if that's what I am, and asks if I want anything relayed to Clown; this is the first night 2 post in the hood and comes only a few hours after Sanae's flip
  • I clarify I'm not a hider, claim what my night action is (the redirect thing that's been discussed publicly, including the "I dai if they dai" pun), and ask Kaguya to ask Piece if it's worth my time trying to use this night action to try to get killed
  • I also ask Kaguya to tell Piece about all the Day 1 checks I did
  • Crickets chirp for ~24 hours
  • Kaguya confirms the Day 1 check info has been relayed and tells me Piece asked me to target Piece (see )
  • Kaguya also asks me to delay posting in case I need to fakeclaim (no elaboration)
  • I mention that I suck at fakeclaiming but am willing to try
  • Kaguya says I'll be claiming a Clown card and the delay is only to allow for time to get the necessary information relayed to me
  • I affirm willingness
  • Crickets chirp for ~12 hours
  • I make confused note of "The elimination was not changed" in 4148, having only just noticed it a few hours before daybreak
  • I write up the middle portion of - that post literally just copy-pasted what I wrote in the hood

Spoiler: Day 3
  • Kaguya isn't allowed to chat until the end of Night 3! Sadness and heartache. I assume this is a direct result of the passive disable.

And that's all you all get for tonight! Holy shit is tomorrow gonna suck at work.

Kaguya, if there's anything I left out that you want included (or anything you disagree with and want clarified), give me a hood post number and I'll look at it. I'm pretty sure this is everything of significance, though.
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:28 pm

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

In post 4427, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 4424, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 4417, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Yuuka: what specifically do I gain from having Dai suicide into Clownpiece as maf?
Did you suggest that Dai do this or did clown piece? I remember it being clownpiece.
My point is that there's absolutely nothing stopping me from not telling Dai about the Clownpiece hood and keeping her alive off of that
Yes but like it would still allow you to kill Dai / Clown at the same time, do you not think scum!you would find value in that?
awoooo !
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:36 pm

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

In post 4449, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Werewolf, Reisen, convince me why I shouldn't murder you because I am a murder hobo whose murdering murder is ready to murder murderously.

But seriously, I feel like I have no idea your thoughts on the state of the game or anything that has really happened in the past game cycle. I can remember Sanae's takes better than yours, and she's dead and hasn't been able to post this phase.
I think if i'm scum the following things happen - my scumbuddies talk me into realizing tenshi's EoD was apparently obvtown

i shoot you cause like you're a bodyguard and we're gonna have to kill you eventually and you're a realistic kill

in terms of in thread play i'll admit that my head has trouble sticking to this game but i think i would have had less trouble keeping my head in things (the troubles started around end of day1) seeing how one of my buddies is widely TR'd (larva) and also 2 townies are being wagoned and stuff
awoooo !

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”