open 910 - a series of extremely codependent relationships i {game overrr)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
White Lotus
White Lotus
Townie
White Lotus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by White Lotus »

In post 170, Doctor Drew wrote: :(
In post 165, White Lotus wrote:
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote: Did you not understand my issue and why I called it a contradiction?

Both what Sunflower and what Blood said could be construed as a dumb tell, yet Enchant only called one out.

Admittedly saying Sunflower was dumb telling especially since it was the first real 'read' of the game made me think Enchant was town, but how they, and now you', are dancing around Blood seems sketch to me.
You are right, I don't understand your issue. What blood said is not a dumbtell, at least not by my definition; that would require blood to say something mechanically false which just didn't happen.

Btw, what do you rekon scum!we are shadowly doing here? Is blood our buddy?
~b
Well it wasn't 'we', it was Enchant. And this isn't an argument about whether Blood, or Sunflower, was dumb telling or not.

Enchant called out Jupiter(Sunflower) for a perceived dumb tell, but not Blood for something that can definitely be called a dumb tell.
Ok Drew trolling at this point.

We can go 1vs1 in this case.

VOTE: Drew

~ Wizard Enchanticus
Hydra of biancospino and Enchant
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 172, BloodB0t wrote: Drew, any thoughts on mirrored?
Also thought it was funny how they 'mirrored' your avatar

Town points their in my scorecard lol
Like for real town-points from this or just for the lols?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

VOTE: white lotus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 176, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 172, BloodB0t wrote: Drew, any thoughts on mirrored?
Also thought it was funny how they 'mirrored' your avatar

Town points their in my scorecard lol
Like for real town-points from this or just for the lols?
I never joke around, I am always super serious

Lol, yes for the lulz.....though is definitely something that makes me like his style
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

I thought it was funny too but I've seen you have some out-there theories so I was just wondering.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 175, White Lotus wrote:
In post 170, Doctor Drew wrote: :(
In post 165, White Lotus wrote:
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote: Did you not understand my issue and why I called it a contradiction?

Both what Sunflower and what Blood said could be construed as a dumb tell, yet Enchant only called one out.

Admittedly saying Sunflower was dumb telling especially since it was the first real 'read' of the game made me think Enchant was town, but how they, and now you', are dancing around Blood seems sketch to me.
You are right, I don't understand your issue. What blood said is not a dumbtell, at least not by my definition; that would require blood to say something mechanically false which just didn't happen.

Btw, what do you rekon scum!we are shadowly doing here? Is blood our buddy?
~b
Well it wasn't 'we', it was Enchant. And this isn't an argument about whether Blood, or Sunflower, was dumb telling or not.

Enchant called out Jupiter(Sunflower) for a perceived dumb tell, but not Blood for something that can definitely be called a dumb tell.
Ok Drew trolling at this point.

We can go 1vs1 in this case.

VOTE: Drew

~ Wizard Enchanticus
Sometimes Enchant is just scum......I miss Flavor Leaf :cry:

Now that is actually trolling you Enchant, not prodding you for inconsistent reads

*Insert yellow m&m here*
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
White Lotus
White Lotus
Townie
White Lotus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by White Lotus »

For those around, main argument these 200IQ use is statement on not existing "dumbtell" even drew can't pinpoint exactly on direct request, continuing posting stupid emoji to annoy me.

My statement first hand can't be contradiction, i announced what mafia probably would do. THEN i suspected Sun for different ever reason. It's like considering post
"I like Oranges.

I like Apples."

Contradiction, which is stupid as fuck. It's not town Drew, he doing it on purpose to bullshit some case on me. OR annoy me. Whatever case, he should cease existing in this thread.

For totally idiots.
Pretending that mafia does have NK is dumbtell.

Questioning why mafia would bus if they lose is NOT dumbtell.

Difference in second case there's no pretence that you don't have information that mafia 100% should.

~ Wizard Enchanticus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 179, BloodB0t wrote: I thought it was funny too but I've seen you have some out-there theories so I was just wondering.
My reputation proceeds me lol

And tbf, I do sometimes codify a town read with joking reasons, even if the town read is legit(though not the case here to be clear)
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

From what I've seen of Drew he tends to latch on to weird details and annoy people as town. I haven't played in any games where he was scum but I read one of them and he seemed a lot more cautious. Maybe Drew is wrong about you but I decided to vote you because my 2 top town reads are already voting you.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 183, BloodB0t wrote: From what I've seen of Drew he tends to latch on to weird details and annoy people as town. I haven't played in any games where he was scum but I read one of them and he seemed a lot more cautious. Maybe Drew is wrong about you but I decided to vote you because my 2 top town reads are already voting you.
@White Lotus
White Lotus
White Lotus
Townie
White Lotus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:23 pm

Post by White Lotus »

In post 184, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 183, BloodB0t wrote: From what I've seen of Drew he tends to latch on to weird details and annoy people as town. I haven't played in any games where he was scum but I read one of them and he seemed a lot more cautious. Maybe Drew is wrong about you but I decided to vote you because my 2 top town reads are already voting you.
@White Lotus
Are you laying blame for being wrong on these townreads, or why you search excuses and ping me to look at them? It ceirtanly made me feel better, you are not to blame, it's those two townreads.

~ Wizard Enchanticus
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

I just don't think weird logic is a good reason to SR Drew, and I just have a scum vibe from you in general this game especially when you voted drew.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 185, White Lotus wrote:
@White Lotus
Are you laying blame for being wrong on these townreads, or why you search excuses and ping me to look at them? It ceirtanly made me feel better, you are not to blame, it's those two townreads.

~ Wizard Enchanticus
It is possible our definitions of a dumb tell are different, since I believed Blood's post about scum bussing was weird since it seemed obvious that you weren't talking about an actual full buss

That is the issue I had with you and that you didn't push back on Blood

And ya, the way Bianco was hard defending you and how hard you came after me was scummy as shit.......but I kinda feel Blood voting you is giving me pause a bit(yes I thought it could be you as buddies)

Especially since he didn't state that it was E-1
White Lotus
White Lotus
Townie
White Lotus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:51 pm

Post by White Lotus »

Ah yes, Enchant+Bianco mafia team you got us

~ Wizard Enchanticus
White Lotus
White Lotus
Townie
White Lotus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:12 pm

Post by White Lotus »

@White Lotus
Y'know, I do agree with you that Drew does that sometimes. But he isn't obtuse, like he is overwhelmingly being here.
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: It is possible our definitions of a dumb tell are different, since I believed Blood's post about scum bussing was weird since it seemed obvious that you weren't talking about an actual full buss

That is the issue I had with you and that you didn't push back on Blood
Like, that's exactly that sort of obtuse shit. Even if you have a bizarro definition in mind, you would have realized that aeons ago when Enchant was obviously confused from the start on whether the hell the thing you were rambling about even was
~b
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:58 pm

Post by Black »

Why do you townread Drew?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Sunflower »

i don't think i know how to read drew (maybe ill learn by game 3) and i usually tend to scumread his style but i am nonetheless finding his dogged attachment to the dumbtell point to feel towny

i can kinda feel the town brain under there going "i just KNOW this is important" while not really fully being able to convey why

idk it's possible he does that as scum as well. it feels somewhat less likely to me though

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Sunflower »

i also think white lotus response to it is fairly towny

and i think bloodbath still probably is also towny

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:24 am

Post by Sunflower »

i think this setup is maybe best solved by townhunting/townblocking because scum can't break up the townblock with a nightkill

so if 3 town successfully find each other and hold firm then it's a win

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Sunflower »

you know whats a really fun setup? coalition. let's play coalition

HEAL: bloodbot
HEAL: white lotus

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Sunflower »

i genuinely was going to heal drew and as my fingers were going to type it i got hit with a bolt of memory of one of his posts that just vibed as off to me and somehow it redirected my fingers into typing white lotus instead

my brain is very reluctant to allow me to townread drew there's just always something there that when i read his posts my eyes narrow and i automatically think "hmmmm this could come from scum" even if ive rationally decided it's less likely

i probably shouldn't clear enchant off things like having opinions they care about and pushing for reads but i also am going to do that anyway until i find a reason not to

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:32 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 193, Sunflower wrote: i think this setup is maybe best solved by townhunting/townblocking because scum can't break up the townblock with a nightkill

so if 3 town successfully find each other and hold firm then it's a win

frantically rereading this post to make sure it's actually true and that i didn't dumbtell

i think we're good

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:34 am

Post by Sunflower »

it was for the record

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:42 am

Post by Sunflower »

i think it's probably also optimal play as scum to relatively aggressively townblock/gather townreads particularly on people who like to reverse-omgus because if you can successfully secure one (1) town ally and successfully guide them away from your partner and you don't vote them then you simply win the game

so yeah whoever tries to townblock first is probably scum. watch out

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:54 am

Post by Sunflower »

"why are you giving mafia advice on how they should play, rather than holding onto that idea and using it to form reads?" you may ask

a valid question. fair point. i see where you're coming from

it's because i want each of these games to be harder than the last. i want it to feel like we're climbing a mountain where the enemies that we are continually fighting as we make our ascent (i should mention that in this simile there are monsters on the mountain that we have to fight in order to make our ascent) learn from their past mistakes and grow stronger and come at us from new angles and with new tricks

the monsters represent the scum but they also represent our own doubts and fears. and when we finally reach the top having conquered them all or when we tragically fail and fall crushed and defeated, either way it will have been worth it because we know that we didn't take the easy path

im in it for all 3, i hope you all are too. ill miss you if you're gone.
please don't leave me

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”