Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:56 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

How are you so certain it can’t be HEM? You’re assuming he was in the same boat you were but how can you be certain he wasn’t the one trying to build a resistance against his partner? He used “experience” logic to explain why he’s never do the things he did as scum but isn’t that possibly just a strategy? Saying he’d NEVER do that because he’s so smart and experienced just gives him a reason to do it so he could look town. Sounds like you’re biased because all 3 experienced players were parroting the same ideas and so you feel supported. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to be played.

I’m not saying you need to say he’s scum and vote him but it’s weird you won’t even keep him as a possibility.
StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:57 am

Post by StraightFlush »

VOTE: KayJayQueue

I’m so sick of this shit
#Rule6KillsBabies
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2103, StraightFlush wrote: VOTE: KayJayQueue

I’m so sick of this shit
Why not me?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’m so sick of this shit
Sick of me trying to figure out who is scum? This is such a weird response. I’m clearly invested in this and only pushing back against those trying to close our options up into only a few players.
StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:01 am

Post by StraightFlush »

In post 2105, KayJayQueue wrote:

I’m so sick of this shit
Sick of me trying to figure out who is scum? This is such a weird response. I’m clearly invested in this and only pushing back against those trying to close our options up into only a few players.
This isn’t scumhunting, it’s petty bickering bullshit and it’s giving me a migraine. Stop trying to meta POV-check people and making up reasons to get offended by everything from Jackson/HEM. It’s blatantly anti-town at this point
#Rule6KillsBabies
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:01 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2102, KayJayQueue wrote: How are you so certain it can’t be HEM? You’re assuming he was in the same boat you were but how can you be certain he wasn’t the one trying to build a resistance against his partner? He used “experience” logic to explain why he’s never do the things he did as scum but isn’t that possibly just a strategy? Saying he’d NEVER do that because he’s so smart and experienced just gives him a reason to do it so he could look town. Sounds like you’re biased because all 3 experienced players were parroting the same ideas and so you feel supported. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to be played.

I’m not saying you need to say he’s scum and vote him but it’s weird you won’t even keep him as a possibility.
It could be, I'm not pushing HEM because I don't believe he's a wolf. His logic through the end half of D1 was good to me. I acknowledged it, realised that he actually had decent points and then I couldn't not see what he was seeing (regarding the two snivy/purple specifically). I believe he's town because his mindset seems pure, I reciprocate a lot of the arguments he had used and from a particular point I didn't read as if he was trying to pull anybody along maliciously.

I said "never" as hyperbole to state my read on the situation, I thought you'd know how I play at this point but I guess not.

You say we're biased but by you saying that.. you realise you're discounting us?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 am

Post by StraightFlush »

In post 2104, ketchup777 wrote:

I’m so sick of this shit
Why not me?
As I’ve said, a lot of the evidence against you as I can recall is marred by confbias
#Rule6KillsBabies
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:04 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

To be even more clear. From my perspective, HEM wasn't playing in a way to gather people to his wagon. He was and has been from pretty much the start of the game just casually trodding on through trying to solve the game when even myself at the time was barraging him for shit that didn't really matter. He was trying to solve the game, I can feel it in my BONES babe

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Weird stance to make from scum!flush

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:05 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 2107, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2102, KayJayQueue wrote: How are you so certain it can’t be HEM? You’re assuming he was in the same boat you were but how can you be certain he wasn’t the one trying to build a resistance against his partner? He used “experience” logic to explain why he’s never do the things he did as scum but isn’t that possibly just a strategy? Saying he’d NEVER do that because he’s so smart and experienced just gives him a reason to do it so he could look town. Sounds like you’re biased because all 3 experienced players were parroting the same ideas and so you feel supported. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to be played.

It could be, I'm not pushing HEM because I don't believe he's a wolf. His logic through the end half of D1 was good to me. I acknowledged it, realised that he actually had decent points and then I couldn't not see what he was seeing (regarding the two snivy/purple specifically). I believe he's town because his mindset seems pure, I reciprocate a lot of the arguments he had used and from a particular point I didn't read as if he was trying to pull anybody along maliciously.

I said "never" as hyperbole to state my read on the situation, I thought you'd know how I play at this point but I guess not.

You say we're biased but by you saying that.. you realise you're discounting us?
I’m sorry that I read your hyperbole as genuine, it felt genuine. And by not seeming open to anyone else being an option, how is that not bias? Calling it out isn’t discounting you, it’s calling out bias. I’m just not to ready to eliminate half the players from being scum just because 2 people say so. And that’s what I felt was happening.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:05 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2109, JacksonVirgo wrote: To be even more clear. From my perspective, HEM wasn't playing in a way to gather people to his wagon. He was and has been from pretty much the start of the game just casually trodding on through trying to solve the game when even myself at the time was barraging him for shit that didn't really matter. He was trying to solve the game, I can feel it in my BONES babe
In post 1776, humaneatingmonkey wrote: not gonna stop a snivy elimination, but i still think purple is the best elimination and i think i have the numbers anyway.

hem, snivy, jv, ydrasse, ketchup if it's also in his solve, kjq if she wants an elimination, and a forced hammer.
It felt like he was kind of trying to gather people?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Everybody is biased in their own way. That's the human experience. My read on it is based on my own logical analysis of the situation. If you thought I was trying to discount you based on me saying this, can I offer you a discussion about what i'm saying instead? Instead of throwing cease-and-desist notices on each others reads.

What part of my analysis on the resistance do you disagree with?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:08 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2112, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2109, JacksonVirgo wrote: To be even more clear. From my perspective, HEM wasn't playing in a way to gather people to his wagon. He was and has been from pretty much the start of the game just casually trodding on through trying to solve the game when even myself at the time was barraging him for shit that didn't really matter. He was trying to solve the game, I can feel it in my BONES babe
In post 1776, humaneatingmonkey wrote: not gonna stop a snivy elimination, but i still think purple is the best elimination and i think i have the numbers anyway.

hem, snivy, jv, ydrasse, ketchup if it's also in his solve, kjq if she wants an elimination, and a forced hammer.
It felt like he was kind of trying to gather people?
Of course he was, that's the game. He wasn't focusing on that. He was focusing on a solve

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

NKA is me assuming Ydrasse was a low-info kill because the scum liked the position they assumed D2 would start with. Which I would assume is exactly what is happening

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:10 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 2113, JacksonVirgo wrote: Everybody is biased in their own way. That's the human experience. My read on it is based on my own logical analysis of the situation. If you thought I was trying to discount you based on me saying this, can I offer you a discussion about what i'm saying instead? Instead of throwing cease-and-desist notices on each others reads.

I disagree that there was no resistance to the skitter/snivy wagon. I disagree that no one was pushing back. I disagree that your analysis means scum was 100% on the wagon.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:17 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 2106, StraightFlush wrote:
In post 2105, KayJayQueue wrote:

I’m so sick of this shit
This isn’t scumhunting, it’s petty bickering bullshit and it’s giving me a migraine. Stop trying to meta POV-check people and making up reasons to get offended by everything from Jackson/HEM. It’s blatantly anti-town at this point
I’m not anti-town at all. I was trying to stop a wagon on you but if that’s anti-town I guess that means your scum and I should vote you. See how silly that sounds? I just want a discussion where everyone discusses all the options. And some people are making that hard.

And I don’t know what meta-POV check means so if I’m doing something, it’s unintentional.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2116, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 2113, JacksonVirgo wrote: Everybody is biased in their own way. That's the human experience. My read on it is based on my own logical analysis of the situation. If you thought I was trying to discount you based on me saying this, can I offer you a discussion about what i'm saying instead? Instead of throwing cease-and-desist notices on each others reads.

I disagree that there was no resistance to the skitter/snivy wagon. I disagree that no one was pushing back. I disagree that your analysis means scum was 100% on the wagon.
So I'm not saying there was exactly zero resistance because that would mean everybody wanted Snivy which was clearly not the case. What I am saying is that there was a lot of resistance against the snivy wagon. From where it stood from my own perspective, and I am exaggerating of course to make a point, it felt like Snivy was red-checked and I was pushing against a wagon that was almost lock-scum. It was a wagon that dug itself into hardening concrete and was not budging even when I was putting my all into pushing against it, and onto a counterwagon. I don't expect a wagon to be THAT hard to push against in a general game, let alone one that ended up flipping a wolf.

I am assuming here that scum committed to a bus, either completely (like ketchup) or passively (like flush). They couldn't risk jumping off because they'd look bad so they stayed in some degree at the very least, feeding into the almost locked wagon yesterday. If scum was off wagon, I don't think the wagon would have done what it did or felt like it felt. I really don't see that as a likely possibility. Hence why I believe scum was on-wagon, and the scum I'm looking at is Flush specifically which I scum-read even before the flip even happened because of their awkward positioning and scummy behaviour which people just immediately disregarded

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Maybe you don't see how much resistance it had because you were on it, I'm not sure. That's my assumption here so I tried making it clear how I saw it

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Unless scum is purple.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Nah I really doubt it now

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:21 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Fine, whatever. Let’s flip SF then.

VOTE: StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:22 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Flush is almost appealing to me and HEM specifically if he's a wolf, which is a weird decision as we didn't have the thread control as much as Kay/Ketchup

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Ketchup should vote flush and then we can get a claim.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:26 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2124, KayJayQueue wrote: Ketchup should vote flush and then we can get a claim.
are we sure we want to do this?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”