(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by the worst »

that sounded combative that was meant to sound inquisitive lol sorry
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Psyche »

ok i'm now like 100% convinced that gypyx is scum in all possible worlds (the world where drew is town, the world where drew is scum).
but now we must figure out who gypyx's buddy is
You can't step in the same river twice.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 995, Psyche wrote: ugghh. i really have a hard time believing you have these reads drew!

talk to me. what's so town about HPE? at least quote a post you're blown away by
Why?

I have been town reading you pretty hard, and hpe to a lesser extent(and yes, there literally is one hpe post I will quote in a moment that when I read it I said 'yup, that one is town's)

So that leaves Gyp and worst to me(which I know we will never agree on lol)
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 996, Psyche wrote: but why does drew even persist this discord if he's scum? i think it can only make sense if gypyx is also scum.
literally drew/gypyx is a solve but I'm going to have to find HPE if it's town and that terrifies me
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:58 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1002, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 995, Psyche wrote: ugghh. i really have a hard time believing you have these reads drew!

talk to me. what's so town about HPE? at least quote a post you're blown away by
Why?

I have been town reading you pretty hard, and hpe to a lesser extent(and yes, there literally is one hpe post I will quote in a moment that when I read it I said 'yup, that one is town's)

you have to see why i find this unacceptable!

argh either town or scum you are this game's final boss for me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:59 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 998, Psyche wrote:
In post 996, Psyche wrote: but why does drew even persist this discord if he's scum? i think it can only make sense if gypyx is also scum.
the reasoning is that if flipping gypyx wins the game for drew, all he has to do is say "yeah worst is town" and wait for checkmate
point taken.

I do think hpe/gypyx is kind of a slightly weirder solve than drewsuka/gypyx but they're fairly insignificant differences actually I don't know if they're meaningfully different at all
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by Psyche »

ausuka's iso lowkey leans against a pairing with gypyx but i can't find anything concrete enough to feel convinced. ill look a lttle more closely
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1002, Doctor Drew wrote:

Why?

you're making me nervous drew, if you're town then you feel a bit tunnelled. this phase is kind of the last shot you've got to meaningfully reconsider whether your townreads are correct and I really want to hear where you're at with HPE
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by Psyche »

ausuka has loadss of interactions with gypyx this should be solveable -- at least for us!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 625, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Snow, do you actually have any real input on your voters? Anything you'd like to share with the class? A claim, perhaps?
In post 627, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 626, Snow2697 wrote: And no, I won't claim.
Honey, we're 7 hours to deadline and you're E-1, idk if you have a
choice
on that one.
In post 653, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one is prettttttttty confident in Snow flipping scum here. As weird and perhaps towntell-y as not claiming and just trying to shrug off the wagon is, Snow is pretty new and hasn't been around all that much this game, it's possible he's just been floundering and didn't have anything to challenge or redirect the wagon with.
In post 654, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Think tomorrow we need to hit T3 with a baseball bat until he shows up again. Or maybe get PC to talk instead of nakedvote. We're really just working on the info of like 3 or 4 players now.
Sorry was of few posts basically right in a row at EOD yesterDay.

This just seems like someone who is not informed, yes you could say they wanted them to claim as a rolefish....but they were basically gonna be the lim either way.

And the last quote about T3, I dunno seemed a bit more odd when I remembered it after the T3 NK(but quoting it anyways since I just mentioned it)
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Psyche »

when i ctrl+f "gyp" in ausuka's iso and read each post w a result i can't help but think they aren't a team. posts like 526, 458, 460 -- even discouting her placing gypyx near the bottom of her readslist in D1, these posts look like they're genuinely trying to sort gypyx. This plus my independent reasons for townreading ausuka incline me to commit to my stable solve.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by Psyche »

lol id rather drew be scum at this point. so inconvenient
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1006, Psyche wrote: ausuka's iso lowkey leans against a pairing with gypyx but i can't find anything concrete enough to feel convinced. ill look a lttle more closely
I probably won't have a chance to do this over the next few hours. That would be very convenient!! if you're not scum and I'm not scum and gypyx/drewsuka isn't a solve then this game gets really easy for me. also wary that others need a solve which potentially shows me not being guarantees town I guess.

flash forward to a psyche/drew scumteam standing triumphantly in endgame this joke isn't even original hpe had it first but as a read
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by Psyche »

we wouldve limmed you before replacement if it was me/drew
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1011, Psyche wrote: lol id rather drew be scum at this point. so inconvenient
I think I said as much, and I am probably not helping lol, but I think you are overthinking it.

If I vote Gyp would that ease any concerns? Or is that dumb, I have been on board with a Gyp lim clearly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1009, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 625, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Snow, do you actually have any real input on your voters? Anything you'd like to share with the class? A claim, perhaps?
In post 627, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 626, Snow2697 wrote: And no, I won't claim.
Honey, we're 7 hours to deadline and you're E-1, idk if you have a
choice
on that one.
In post 653, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one is prettttttttty confident in Snow flipping scum here. As weird and perhaps towntell-y as not claiming and just trying to shrug off the wagon is, Snow is pretty new and hasn't been around all that much this game, it's possible he's just been floundering and didn't have anything to challenge or redirect the wagon with.
In post 654, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Think tomorrow we need to hit T3 with a baseball bat until he shows up again. Or maybe get PC to talk instead of nakedvote. We're really just working on the info of like 3 or 4 players now.
Sorry was of few posts basically right in a row at EOD yesterDay.

This just seems like someone who is not informed, yes you could say they wanted them to claim as a rolefish....but they were basically gonna be the lim either way.

And the last quote about T3, I dunno seemed a bit more odd when I remembered it after the T3 NK(but quoting it anyways since I just mentioned it)
*squint*

I don't even think these posts are scummy I'm just so fascinated by your perspective that I don't even know how to ask you to elaborate

these posts feel so standard issue mafia player to me. at a policy level I don't vibe w the pre-flip associatives & think planning the following day in advance (outside of mech solves) is p detrimental. I don't think it's alignment indicative though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1013, Psyche wrote: we wouldve limmed you before replacement if it was me/drew
I definitely would have been on board with this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1013, Psyche wrote: we wouldve limmed you before replacement if it was me/drew
actually true.

pedit: feeling so bullied rn
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

is pc/gypyx a solve?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Psyche »

maybe there's a way to use the power of melo to solve this for drew. lemme think....
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:13 pm

Post by Psyche »

pc/gypyx is a solve until you read their isos
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by the worst »

just cursorily rereading PC's posts I feel like he was kind of fascinated by gypyx. his input to the game outside of the snow vote starts & ends with a gypyx vote. he asks her questions and asks people about her. I don't really get partner from it. I'm mobile posting but maybe I'll do gypyx > pc.

pedit: yeah,,
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1020, Psyche wrote: pc/gypyx is a solve until you read their isos
If it is correct, I expect a formal written apology on my desk as soon as the game ends...lol
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 1022, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1020, Psyche wrote: pc/gypyx is a solve until you read their isos
If it is correct, I expect a formal written apology on my desk as soon as the game ends...lol
sure! your desk at the chicago law office
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 435, Gypyx wrote: Snow is obviously struggling but i kinda like where his head's at in a general sense, there's also a few smaller towntells here and there

actually it's PC who i'm getting my eye on right now (as well as robert but this read is getting a bit stale)

PC seems very complaceant and happy to keep the game in it's state of semi-stagnation, the insistance on Psyche and the cakez post for instance really feels like willingly going down a dead end
In post 443, Gypyx wrote: btw what makes you reject a robert / PC pairing? that's the conclusion i'm getting at but it's more based on PoE than anything really
In post 518, Gypyx wrote:
In post 516, Psyche wrote: still think PC-scum is hard to fit in with other possible scumreads
don't really see people weighing that sufficiently, and his play is not sufficiently scummy on its own to justify that
need to think over that but i guess even if it was true it would not make me fully give up on scum PC
In post 590, Gypyx wrote: it was me !

To be fair like, i'm not fully convinced in my towncase myself, it's more of a 20% scum read (default would be 40% in our context) but i'd really be happier if we tried PC / HPE
In post 687, Gypyx wrote: leaning towards PC / HPE (especially considering how hard it has been to get this pairing over) but i'm not disregarding Drew yet, T3 though i doubt he's scum

it's been gypyx's sole mission in life to make PC nervous sweat as much as possible drew can you please re-evaluate how much you think me/gypyx is actually the scumteam?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”