Open 93 - Near Vanilla: Game Over, Mafia Win!

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:Thx Korts.
Has, still happy with your vote?
All the people here, now that K7 is a very prob JK who are your top three suspects (aka the mafia)?
Im still going with darox/kuribo and a third one between KOC and recently has.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Darox »

populartajo wrote:
Darox wrote:
populartajo wrote:@Has, I dont get how risking someone's lynch when there are 3-4 people not even posting can be protown behaviour. I assume you agree with Darox case, right?
I know right, it's crazy.

In fact, it's
EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

I don't get how calling has out for placing a vote in lylo to make someone l-2 is somehow different from what you or retro did.

So what's the difference between hascow and retro, pop?
Dude. The difference is that I think you are scum and I know I am town. Also, read back to find out that I think retro is my only town read in this mess.
Tell me, what does the fact that you are at L-2 and not dead yet mean?
It tells me you and probably retro are scum.

Why don't you ask the same thing about yourself?
You can say "I'm town" all you like, it doesn't prove a damn thing.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by populartajo »

Darox wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Darox wrote:
populartajo wrote:@Has, I dont get how risking someone's lynch when there are 3-4 people not even posting can be protown behaviour. I assume you agree with Darox case, right?

In fact, it's

I don't get how calling has out for placing a vote in lylo to make someone l-2 is somehow different from what you or retro did.

Dude. The difference is that I think you are scum and I know I am town. Also, read back to find out that I think retro is my only town read in this mess.
It tells me you and probably retro are scum.

Why don't you ask the same thing about yourself?
You can say "I'm town" all you like, it doesn't prove a damn thing.
Exactly. From my perspective I know you arent going to believe me (if you are town, small prob) or you already know it but deny to accept it for obv reasons (if you are scum, big prob).
From your perspective, assuming you are town, I am scum with probscum retro, right? Why retro is probscum and why I am 100% scum?
From my perspective, the reason why you arent dead is that you are scum and your partners havent decided to bus you yet.
We are progressing. According to you, who is the third scum, Darox?
Call me Tajo.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Darox »

populartajo wrote:Exactly. From my perspective I know you arent going to believe me (if you are town, small prob) or you already know it but deny to accept it for obv reasons (if you are scum, big prob).
From your perspective, assuming you are town, I am scum with probscum retro, right? Why retro is probscum and why I am 100% scum?
From my perspective, the reason why you arent dead is that you are scum and your partners havent decided to bus you yet.
We are progressing. According to you, who is the third scum, Darox?
Because I've suspected you of being scum from day 3 and everything thus far has only hardened my suspicions, whereas I haven't had a real read on retro, but given the circumstances he is a logical partner to you.

I don't know who the third scum is yet. Nor do I need to know. As I said before, we only have one lynch a day and in the process of lynching you and then retro we should be able to root out the last member, as well as of course the possibility of the jailkeeper getting a successful block/protection and giving us a pseudo-inspect that way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:
Darox wrote:

In fact, it's

this is the worst argument I have ever seen in my life.

have I
unvote: k7
yet?

Now I have.
Sorry guys, this dropped off my watched topics for a bit.
tajo, what moved me up into your suspicion list? My reaction vote? I happened to know that two people(retro/KOC) were not going to show up and vote for you because they were gone. I just wanted to see how you'd react. I liked your first reaction, but recently you've begun to suspect me and it just looks like OMGUS to me.
I would vote you, but I want to hear from KOC first.

Top 3 suspects?
you

and the others don't matter as much right now, because I want you to successfully defend yourself before moving to another target.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by populartajo »

hasdgfas wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Darox wrote:

In fact, it's

have I
yet?

Now I have.
tajo, what moved me up into your suspicion list? My reaction vote? I happened to know that two people(retro/KOC) were not going to show up and vote for you because they were gone. I just wanted to see how you'd react. I liked your first reaction, but recently you've begun to suspect me and it just looks like OMGUS to me.

Top 3 suspects?
you

and the others don't matter as much right now, because I want you to successfully defend yourself before moving to another target.
Has, that was not an argument. Thats me wanting to make people realize this isnt like yesterday. All this game has been "We lynch whoever and lest expect he is scum, blah, bllah, yawn"
Top 3 suspects : me? Could you please stop pretending this game isnt in Lylo? We have to look at everyone right now and evaluate all the possibilities. A mislynch is game over. Im town so Im playing this game to win.
And Im not OMGUSing. Assume you are me and you suddenly find a vote with no reasons in Lylo. How does that sound to you?
Call me Tajo.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Darox »

Here's some food for thought.

If you took poptajo's posts and replaced the word town with scum and the word scum with town they would still make perfect sense.

Stop bleating out that your town and thus your cause is pure and the only correct way. Saying you're town doesn't prove you are, and it certainly doesn't make you right.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Darox wrote:

In fact, it's

have I
yet?

Now I have.

Top 3 suspects?
you

Has, that was not an argument. Thats me wanting to make people realize this isnt like yesterday. All this game has been "We lynch whoever and lest expect he is scum, blah, bllah, yawn"
Top 3 suspects : me? Could you please stop pretending this game isnt in Lylo? We have to look at everyone right now and evaluate all the possibilities. A mislynch is game over. Im town so Im playing this game to win.
And Im not OMGUSing. Assume you are me and you suddenly find a vote with no reasons in Lylo. How does that sound to you?
tajo, everything is an argument when you're defending yourself.

I am evaluating possibilties, they all come back to you being the most suspicious.
If someone votes me with no reasons in LyLo I'd say: "hey, why are you voting me" or some variant thereof and then wait for them to respond. If they unvote and give some sort of reason, I say "OK". There's ALWAYS a reason for a vote, even if it's not stated.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
retrowiz
retrowiz
Goon
retrowiz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 am

Post by retrowiz »

Darox...I still dont like that your unwilling to share your third suspect. in lylo it's up to the remaining town to all fully agree on 1 scum...thats all it comes down to...not wanting to share your 3rd suspect just sounds like you have no suspect or your trying to decide to point at a fellow scum or not.

also the amount of time you've been at l-2 does speak volumes to me. your reason why you havn't been lynched lies on both Tajo and I BOTH scum...I know which I am which makes that statement invalid, and perhaps bolsters my faith in tajo (for now). my vote easily stays where it is.
stats
as town 1/2
as scum 1/0
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 am

Post by populartajo »

hasdgfas wrote: tajo, everything is an argument when you're defending yourself.

I am evaluating possibilties, they all come back to you being the most suspicious.
If someone votes me with no reasons in LyLo I'd say: "hey, why are you voting me" or some variant thereof and then wait for them to respond. If they unvote and give some sort of reason, I say "OK". There's ALWAYS a reason for a vote, even if it's not stated.
No. I wasn't using that as an argument to attack or defend myself. It doesnt try to prove/disprove anything. Its just me pointing put that we have some vital information in the tread regarding the votes and Lylo and you along kuribo and Darox are for some reason avoiding this and concentrating just in your "OMG, I found scum" target: me.
Retro pretty much nailed it.
How do you want me to defend myself better if thats exactly what Ive been doing all day. Do you realize who has had the last word in all the arguments against kuribo and Darox? Their attacks dont make sense.
And your reason for your unvote was what again? Tell me in few words why should I trust you. And, Has, tell me, if I would have done the same, do you think Darox and kuribo would have reacted as you expect? I dont think so.
Call me Tajo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

populartajo wrote: Tell me, what does the fact that you are at L-2 and not dead yet mean?
I don't like this. It seems like tajo is trying to imply that Darox is scum and therefore none of the scum will hammer him... but hang on, because this is lylo, and therefore surely if the scum could quickly double-vote and hammer, they would? This feels like a slip to me, since the way I'm reading it, it's tajo actually admitting that no-one/only one townie is voting Darox, and since he calls retro his only town read, surely this means... tajo is scum? possibly retro as well?

Also:
From my perspective I know you arent going to believe me (if you are town, small prob)
Erm, no, not in lylo, it isn't. It's a big prob if we mislynch, actually. Or is it just a case of path of least resistance for you, retro and probably has?

For this, I will
Vote tajo
- more to come on him, but this really stood out. As stated above, I feel retro and has are good candidates for his buddies.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
populartajo wrote: Tell me, what does the fact that you are at L-2 and not dead yet mean?
I don't like this. It seems like tajo is trying to imply that Darox is scum and therefore none of the scum will hammer him... but hang on, because this is lylo, and therefore surely if the scum could quickly double-vote and hammer, they would? This feels like a slip to me, since the way I'm reading it, it's tajo actually admitting that no-one/only one townie is voting Darox, and since he calls retro his only town read, surely this means... tajo is scum? possibly retro as well?
No, KOC. I think Darox is scum because he is still alive even thought he is at L-2 and I know Im town and Im kinda sure retro is town. If he were town, Darox would have already died because scum would have hammered for the win.
Knight of Cydonia wrote: Also:
From my perspective I know you arent going to believe me (if you are town, small prob)
Erm, no, not in lylo, it isn't. It's a big prob if we mislynch, actually. Or is it just a case of path of least resistance for you, retro and probably has?

For this, I will
Vote tajo
- more to come on him, but this really stood out. As stated above, I feel retro and has are good candidates for his buddies.
KOC, thats a small prob for the reasons above. Either Darox is scum or me and retro are scumpartners. I know Im town so what do you think its the only option left?
Call me Tajo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 am

"You know" you're town isn't a valid defence. I don't "know" you're town. Far from it. And if you read the post you've quoted, I think that, yes, you and retro are scumpartners. Probably with has-cow.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:"You know" you're town isn't a valid defence. I don't "know" you're town. Far from it. And if you read the post you've quoted, I think that, yes, you and retro are scumpartners. Probably with has-cow.
KOC, did you at least read the part where I defended myself from Darox's and kuuribo's attacks?
Do you think that his attacks are valid and my defence is not valid?
I know "I know Im town" isnt a valid defence and Im not pretending it should be. Im stating how did I get to my conclusions from my own perspective.
If I accused you of being scum what would your first reasoning be? If you are town you would say, "well, thats not right because I know Im town", right?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Okay, since I have already 1 vote (Darox) and 4 prob pseudovotes (Kuribo, has, KOC and prob K7), I want everyone (pseudo)voting me to explain precisely why I am scum and with who. This is important.
Call me Tajo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 am

I think you're scum with retro, because darox isn't dead yet and the game isn't over. I'm also considering the possibility of the argument between you and has as distancing, although I cannot comprehend why he wouldn't have joined the Darox wagon yet - possibly to avoid the stigma that comes with putting someone at L-1 at this point, no matter the reasoning. And you don't have 1 vote, I voted for you in 1235.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I think you're scum with retro, because darox isn't dead yet and the game isn't over. I'm also considering the possibility of the argument between you and has as distancing, although I cannot comprehend why he wouldn't have joined the Darox wagon yet - possibly to avoid the stigma that comes with putting someone at L-1 at this point, no matter the reasoning. And you don't have 1 vote, I voted for you in 1235.
I know. Why are you ignoring the part where Darox could be scum?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 am

Post by populartajo »

And just for future reference if I got myself lynched...
Darox's case is based in a assumption that I made when I thought RBT was scum. Ridiculous case. Kuribo assumed some pages ago exactly the same thing, but strangely he is not guilty for that.
Kuribo's case is better, TBH but it is based in a total disagreement of how we see things. I think he realized that (since there is no a direct answer to my answer to his post). In no part of his case I can find something that implicates directly me as scum.
Of both I think the one with more probs of being scum is Darox. There is still the tiny prob that kuribo is just hot headed townie. Thats why my vote is on the first.
Anyone with a town win condition should go and check back what Im talking about.
Call me Tajo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 am

Why are you ignoring the part where Darox could be scum?
Because I don't think he is scum?
Kuribo's case is better, TBH but it is based in a total disagreement of how we see things.
He think's you should be lynched, and you don't? That's how it works, generally.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Why?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:24 am

Post by populartajo »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Damn, clicked submit instead of preview.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Why?
Knight of Cydonia wrote:He think's you should be lynched, and you don't? That's how it works, generally.
I dont get this. Rephrase?
KOC, have you reread the game?
Call me Tajo.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 am

Post by kuribo »

populartajo wrote:And just for future reference if I got myself lynched...
Darox's case is based in a assumption that I made when I thought RBT was scum. Ridiculous case. Kuribo assumed some pages ago exactly the same thing, but strangely he is not guilty for that.
Kuribo's case is better, TBH but it is based in a total disagreement of how we see things. I think he realized that (since there is no a direct answer to my answer to his post). In no part of his case I can find something that implicates directly me as scum.
Of both I think the one with more probs of being scum is Darox. There is still the tiny prob that kuribo is just hot headed townie. Thats why my vote is on the first.
Anyone with a town win condition should go and check back what Im talking about.
Uh, no, I've directly implicated you as scum, and your counter-argument that you know you're town has done nothing to sway me.

Meanwhile, you spent a good portion of the day trying to paint ME as scum by using arguments that actually DON'T directly implicate me, but rather by condemning afatchic.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 am

Post by populartajo »

kuribo wrote:
populartajo wrote:And just for future reference if I got myself lynched...
Uh, no, I've directly implicated you as scum, and your counter-argument that you know you're town has done nothing to sway me.

Meanwhile, you spent a good portion of the day trying to paint ME as scum by using arguments that actually DON'T directly implicate me, but rather by condemning afatchic.
What does afatchic have to do with this?
So can you answer 1192?
What do you think of Darox leaving yourself out for the same thing he is attacking me?
Call me Tajo.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm 90% certain you're scum, and your ability to answer questions with more questions doesn't help.

Afatchic has nothing to do with any of this, which is what I tried telling you when you presented your case against
me
him.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”