populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 am

Post by populartajo »

StrangerCoug wrote:Not necessarily. I don't have anything particularly damning against Mirth.
So she is scum with who?. Any guesses?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:I'm leaning slightly towards scum on farside22 based on her reactions with Mirth earlier.
So do you think scumpair?
Also, could you point me to what reactions are you talking about?
Call me Tajo.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

You actually already talked about it a little, but here you go. Note that I corrected one of the speakers from the original post.
populartajo wrote:
farside wrote:I don't see it that way. Llama however mentions a difference between one post that Juls made and another and I can see where she thought both might be the same thing. Its something many a newb are confused about. That seems more of a trap move then your comment.

Why all the defense of Llama?
SC is guilty for sucking up to Llama but Mirth isnt. She only gets a question. There are no vote:Mirth not even a FOS even though Mirth was still not getting the point. In the other hand, Mirth was questioning farside but she also never voted/fosed her. Once again, Mirth was being deliberately weak with farside.
StrangerCoug wrote:
farside22 wrote:What part of PT do you think is a solid case?
As of when you asked, your defending Mirth. In fact, after you asked, populartajo presented more of his case against you, and his accusing you of a double standard (specifically, FoS'ing me but not Mirth for sucking up to LlamaFluff) reads to me as you being a favoritist towards her.
This specifically. (I can see where you're getting the Mirth-farside22 connection from, though.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:36 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Not necessarily. I don't have anything particularly damning against Mirth.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Mirth »

I think she could be scum with you and Crazy, Tajo, due to POE. But I don't put too much stock in this yet, because she hasnt really done anything scummy on her own (except chew Llama out).
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:I think she could be scum with you and Crazy, Tajo, due to POE. But I don't put too much stock in this yet, because she hasnt really done anything scummy on her own (except chew Llama out).
Hi, Mirth. Why am I scum?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Mirth »

Lets see. First you decided I'm scum for no reason at all, and spend all game pushing that, while distorting my words and accusing me of stuff I didn't do. Then you decided Stef was scum cause he went AWOL. Then you decided I'm scum with Farside on no evidence. Then we got to endgame and you, after pushing both these noncases, decided to go for SC. Then you started to get desperate again and suggest Farside. Now you're pretty much playing the "lynch anyone who isnt me" game, and you're spent the whole game saying Crazy is town, whereas his play has not been protown and his claim reeks, but you believe him. And, you still won't look critically at Crazy. Oh and the whole hiding behind your flavour thing. And Crazy trying to confirm you through his flavour. I think that pretty much sums it up. I might make an actual case with quotes and such later, but not right now. Need to read a game I replaced into and have to take care of modding stuff for my bastard mini.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Korlash »

Yes... the mini needs attention! Ondalay, ondalay! Haiaku, haiaku!
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash, voting no lynch when there is an odd amount of players before Lylo its not what we SHOULD be doing here, specially when there are 2 cops in the setup and your assumed doc?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:Korlash, voting no lynch when there is an odd amount of players before Lylo its not what we SHOULD be doing here, specially when there are 2 cops in the setup and your assumed doc?
even number. Yes, I didnt study my englash.
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Unofficial Votecount, since I'm sick of waiting for one (the last one was Jan 5, 7 pages ago.) Someone please check it.
I fell asleep :(. Sorry I failed so hard there. Should be able to get one next post
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Lets see. First you decided I'm scum for no reason at all, and spend all game pushing that, while distorting my words and accusing me of stuff I didn't do. Then you decided Stef was scum cause he went AWOL. Then you decided I'm scum with Farside on no evidence. Then we got to endgame and you, after pushing both these noncases, decided to go for SC. Then you started to get desperate again and suggest Farside. Now you're pretty much playing the "lynch anyone who isnt me" game, and you're spent the whole game saying Crazy is town, whereas his play has not been protown and his claim reeks, but you believe him. And, you still won't look critically at Crazy. Oh and the whole hiding behind your flavour thing. And Crazy trying to confirm you through his flavour. I think that pretty much sums it up. I might make an actual case with quotes and such later, but not right now. Need to read a game I replaced into and have to take care of modding stuff for my bastard mini.
I will like to see this backed up with quotes
Unvote.

Vote: No lynch.

Im voting no lynch until someone tells me why its not a good idea.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Korlash »

pop wrote:Korlash, voting no lynch when there is an odd amount of players before Lylo its not what we SHOULD be doing here, specially when there are 2 cops in the setup and your assumed doc?
what the hell is wrong with you... you can't phrase a question like that. I can't tell if you're accusing me of voting no lynch, asking me if its the right thing to do, or asking me if it ISN'T the right thing to do...

Now... In our situation, the first glance best play does appear to be no lynch. However, there's always risk to it. The cops investigations might not prove anything and we would be here tomorrow in the same situation with someone dead. Theres also the risk the doc is one of those 50/50 protect or kill doctors, so theoretically there could be two possible NKs tonight, meaning if they are both town we lose. And yes I recognise the good stuff we gain from no lynching too.

However, upon closer inspection I firmly believe Crazy is scum. I think there is enough evidence to support his lynch so I don't see why we should no lynch. That's just how I am, if i see someone I think is worthy of a lynch, why bother no lynching?

Now if the town as a whole decides to no lynch, I'll go along with it. I recognise I'm human enough to be wrong and so I can accept another night to help gather evidence. But as far as individual votes go, I don't want to no lynch.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Twenty Fifth "So...Yeah" Vote Count

"This is madness.
No...
THIS! IS! SPARTA!"

Mod Note: Yeah, uh...sorry about that. It's been weird, since I've actually managed to get a job now, so...here.

farside22 (0)
Crazy (2): StrangerCoug, Korlash
StrangerCoug (1): farside
ShadowGirl (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (0)
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (0):
No Lynch (1): Populartajo

Not Voting (4): Crazy, ShadowGirl, Mirth, Corvuus

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is at 10 AM EST, Tuesday, January 20th, 2009

-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Corvuus »

LOL. 63.

Tajo: I wrote out a long post on why you contradict and how you are lying and such... and then I re-read and re-read and now i'm getting close to a wtf moment when I wonder if you are lying or actually telling the truth. You are consistent and not consistent and it bothers me but i'm not as certain right now.

... I guess I think it is interesting that your PM specifically doesn't mention investigation but all the other millers do and other parts but...

In the end, I think the case on you is more than just your roleclaim being a lie or not, so why do you believe Crazy or won't go after Crazy?

---

Mirth: I know crazy's "so called breadcrumb". I think it is crap. I am asking for any OTHER breadcrumbs in addition and such to help his claim/argument, etc. If that is the only point then i don't believe him.

---
Kor: I investigated Llama and got innocent and he did get NK'ed the same night. I did say why I chose him previously but we can through it again if we need to.

Corvuus
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, he doesn't have any that help his argument. He just latches onto Tajo and goes "look at him, his flavour confirms mine"
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Corvuus »

cross posting :(.

I already said why I won't agree to no lynch.

Yes, it 'would' be nice if Scum helped us out and killed someone for us but 'WHY' would they and why would we assume they would?

Kor and I have claimed NK resistance. Scum can just target us to weaken our "NK" resistance or have a roleblocker/thief who can outright kill us. Even if both cops live, and we investigate Crazy and Farside, it isn't a sure-thing.

I also dislike 'reactive' town. I feel town has the tempo/momentum and we should be using it and pushing. Giving scum a night to talk and regroup just seems incredibly stupid.

If anything, Tajo, I want you to give us reasons WHY no lynch is good in this particular case. I can see 'the potential good' that could come out of it but it is a narrow risky shot at best and I don't think town should just sit on our hands for something so ill-defined.

If this was 3 players, 3 town and 1 scum and no power roles, clues or hints at all, then you are 100% correct in no lynch vote.

However, if there are any clues, hints, certainty or even a power role (like doc) then I wouldn't blindly accept no lynch in that case.

Corvuus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I will take some time today and analysis each player. Sorry I didn't do this earlier some other things got interesting. Umm I mean intense. No, no I mean damn it I just got side tracked. That works. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Corvuus wrote: If anything, Tajo, I want you to give us reasons WHY no lynch is good in this particular case. I can see 'the potential good' that could come out of it but it is a narrow risky shot at best and I don't think town should just sit on our hands for something so ill-defined.
Corvus, its lylo. Thats the only reason why no lynch is good here.
You say its going to be the same, well I agree. What do we lose, according to you?
Until now, its safe to assume that there is only 1 NK. There is not even a killing method in people that have already died.
Mirth admitted that she isnt a weak doc. Scum would be more organized, I know, but think about this in a game of probabilities. We are letting scum decide if they want to reduce our probabilities of losing.
In the best case, we have other vital pieces of information from our assumed 2 cops, a 50/50 doc and thief, if we all are telling the truth obv.
If you have 1 bulletproof jacket or 100, it doesnt matter. Scum wont target you and Korlash tonight. We have more results. We can even be sure about Crazy 100%. But today we dont have that degree of certainty. If for some reason we lynch wrong today, we lose.
Simple as that.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Corv wrote: Kor: I investigated Llama and got innocent and he did get NK'ed the same night. I did say why I chose him previously but we can through it again if we need to.
Your reasons aren't all that important to me right now. The fact is you claim to have reieved a result on a dead player, this is something that usually doesn't happen.
Pop wrote:Corvus, its lylo. Thats the only reason why no lynch is good here.
Wrong pop... "LYLO" specifically means if you no lynch, you will lose. If you're going to make statements like this, don't use incorrect terms.
Pop wrote:Until now, its safe to assume that there is only 1 NK. There is not even a killing method in people that have already died.
It is never safe to assume anything like this. Especially in endgame...
pop wrote:Mirth admitted that she isnt a weak doc. Scum would be more organized, I know, but think about this in a game of probabilities. We are letting scum decide if they want to reduce our probabilities of losing.
Are you actually arguing giving scum power to decide something is a good thing?
Pop wrote:If you have 1 bulletproof jacket or 100, it doesnt matter. Scum wont target you and Korlash tonight. We have more results. We can even be sure about Crazy 100%. But today we dont have that degree of certainty. If for some reason we lynch wrong today, we lose.
You can't be certain of who scum will and will not target...

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 am

Post by populartajo »

This is ridiculous.
Korlash, you are 100% sure Crazy is scum?
If yes, then we can lynch him.
If no, then we HAVE TO Vote No lynch.
Even number of players means no lynch.
Yep, its not exactly Lylo. If we no lynch, Im pretty sure we arent going tot lose immediately. If we lynch wrong, we lose.
Im 99% sure there is only 1 NK. There is not even a method of killing.
FL wrote:Kinda Dead:
9. Stef SlySly Vanilla Townie
7. Llamafluff Vanilla Townie
12. Electra Hoopla Vanilla Townie
11. Mana_Ku corporate Miller
When there are 2 NKs, there are at least 2 killing methods. Here, there is no one.
If we can have a little more of probs of winning this game, then why arent we doing this?
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

When there are 2 NKs, there are at least 2 killing methods. Here, there is no one.
Let me clarify this would not necessarily be true. That WOULD be a flavor hint in my eyes, and I try to avoid those where ever possible. I know other mods do use differing kill methods for multiple killings for consistency. I don't.

Note that this does not necessarily confirm the existence of a second killing role either.
-StrangerCoug

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 am

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Let me clarify this would not necessarily be true. That WOULD be a flavor hint in my eyes, and I try to avoid those where ever possible. I know other mods do use differing kill methods for multiple killings for consistency. I don't.

Note that this does not necessarily confirm the existence of a second killing role either.
Thx FL.
But like we are intelligent, we know that you never saw killing methods as important since there arent indications of them in the front page. Therefore, its safe to assume that there is only 1 NK.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, I never said I wasnt a weak doc. I said I dont know. I don't know the mod's contingencies here.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Missed this, but same beliefs (and stance) as Mirth in #1329.
Korlash wrote:Yes... the mini needs attention! Ondalay, ondalay! Haiaku, haiaku!
"Ondalay" should be "Ã
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”