Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Corvuus »

Crazy:

You may be time-limited, etc. but if you could clarify

1. Who would you target tonight for RB?

2. Why would Korlash/Corvuus die tonight?

3. Does your role say anything about what happens to the person you targeted when they die without their item? I.e. Electra's case, etc.

Corvuus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Crazy scum suspects looks to be process of elimination. I don't know why he is bypassing claims and calling Mirth crap claim in loo of his own role. Me thinks he protest too much is a fallacy. No one scum or town will act ration come lynch time.
I'm not sure if it was said at all by anyone. (sorry I really don't have time to reread this week) but with the comment about the one shot kill and the flavor of the kills I think a doc makes sense.
No I don't want to state bluntly what I'm thinking thank you very much.
I wonder if the kills are mod flavor is all I will say on this right now. If anyone knows that would help me out a lot thanks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Corvuus »

mod has told us not to consider the flavor as information and such, and so I think it is better to just read it as a normal NK for now.

no information to suggest anything otherwise.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Corvuus »

err, edit by post. I meant 'flavor as NOT information'. I.e. whether burned to death, shot, or whatever particularly gruesome thing happens, it doesn't mean anything necessarily.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Corvuus wrote:mod has told us not to consider the flavor as information and such, and so I think it is better to just read it as a normal NK for now.

no information to suggest anything otherwise.
Okay thank you.

I think PT then may have a point in regards to Mirth. I had thought the flavor meant something but if it doesn't then a doc does seem a bit unbalanced in my book.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Corvuus »

farside:

I know you said you don't have much time but just to clarify.

You don't believe Crazy or Mirth's role claim? i.e. town only has 2 cops, then miller/death miller?

I don't recall you saying who you thought might be scum group, but based on what you said/voting, you think Crazy-Mirth-SC as most likely?

There has been 1 kill every night so far, so 'normal' assumption would be that any doc protection, rb, nk resistance, etc. has failed/wasn't targeted, so what do you mean (or perhaps I should re-read Tajo's point to see what he meant) about mirth's claim?

Cor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Corvuus wrote:farside:

I know you said you don't have much time but just to clarify.

You don't believe Crazy or Mirth's role claim? i.e. town only has 2 cops, then miller/death miller?

I don't recall you saying who you thought might be scum group, but based on what you said/voting, you think Crazy-Mirth-SC as most likely?

There has been 1 kill every night so far, so 'normal' assumption would be that any doc protection, rb, nk resistance, etc. has failed/wasn't targeted, so what do you mean (or perhaps I should re-read Tajo's point to see what he meant) about mirth's claim?

Cor
Well I think crazy - mirth. I'm not sure if SC as he was cleared. I think tajo as he seems hyper about a no lynch and protecting crazy.

I really was thinking the flavor of the kills would explain a doc presence with as BP can't be protected if the scum kill without a bullet if you know what I mean.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Mirth »

Why me and Crazy together?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 am

Post by Korlash »

Because it seems you're the scapegoat for everyone.

Speaking of that... where has Pop gotten to...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Im still hunting your nightmares.
Crazy. Could you make a more detailed list of who do you think is town and who do you think is scum?
Korlash you disagree with deadline extension? Do you think we have discussed everything we should if you all are
so
sure Crazy is scum?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Pop wrote:Korlash you disagree with deadline extension? Do you think we have discussed everything we should if you all are so sure Crazy is scum?
I disagree with the deadline extension becuase I doubt very much anything we do discuss will matter much short term. Granted long term all discussion is important.

The way I see it, I cannot think of anything Crazy could do or say to change my mind. From what others have been saying I think it's more or less the same for them. I also believe all discussion right now is more or less just circle talk, so I think the odds of us gaining anything useful for the long term is very low.

Personally... I think this deadline extension is just a ploy in hopes you can get more people to no lynch. Combine that with how useless I think it is and I see no reason not to be against it.

Also, what "should" we have discussed? If we are all so sure Crazy is scum, what do you think we need to discuss?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Logical reasoning should tell you that if he is scum he has scumpartners.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah, and logical reasoning has already narrowed down two partners. we can sit and hope for his partners to slip up and connect to him now, but what's the point? You've defended and been connected to him all game. If you want to argue who his scum partners can be you will ALWAYS be the first one. I don't need another week to figure that one out.

As far as his second partner, well arguing about that is just circular discussion which would only prove my point...

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why me and Crazy together?
Process of elimination.

Korlash - cop
Corv - cop
SG - miller
SC - checked out (question of cop's sanity only)
me - I know I'm town
tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
you - claimed doc. However if 2 cops are bp and the flavors mean nothing then the balance does look off. I had thought maybe the flavor of the kills meant something so a doc seems plausible but if not then I feel doc in the set up is not balanced.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Please note my sig.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mod: Please note my sig.
noted. Further, I won't be posting a votecount til I recover my good computer. That should be tonight however.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Yeah, and logical reasoning has already narrowed down two partners. we can sit and hope for his partners to slip up and connect to him now, but what's the point? You've defended and been connected to him all game. If you want to argue who his scum partners can be you will ALWAYS be the first one. I don't need another week to figure that one out.

As far as his second partner, well arguing about that is just circular discussion which would only prove my point...
So much for the "Im not tunnelvisioned on you, Tajo, only in Crazy" speech some times ago.
farside wrote:tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
What are you talking about? When did I stop pushing it? Its just that nobody listens to me. And why Coug is checked out but Mirth not?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Mirth »

Because Farside is looking at me as an easy out and doesn't realize that if I'm scum its more likely than not that I am scum with Corv?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside wrote:tajo - claimed death miller but as I said I don't like how he is pushing the no lynch idea any more
What are you talking about? When did I stop pushing it? Its just that nobody listens to me. And why Coug is checked out but Mirth not?
I did say Coug is cleared pending sanity. Should have said the same about Mirth. Someone asked me who I thought. I stated who I thought.
I'm saying you are pushing the no lynch so badly. I don't get the why. Do you think it will really help?
I mean to say if Corv clears SC. Korlash clears Mirth and Corv (?) then who does that leave? You, me and crazy. So I know I'm not scum however I believe Corv as not guilty is something plausible, while Korlash guilty could be he just see's everyone as guilty. I really don't know.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
I did say Coug is cleared pending sanity. Should have said the same about Mirth. Someone asked me who I thought. I stated who I thought.
I'm saying you are pushing the no lynch so badly. I don't get the why. Do you think it will really help?
I mean to say if Corv clears SC. Korlash clears Mirth and Corv (?) then who does that leave? You, me and crazy. So I know I'm not scum however I believe Corv as not guilty is something plausible, while Korlash guilty could be he just see's everyone as guilty. I really don't know.
Arg, I get a really bad feeling about this post.
Farside who do you suspect and why?
Could you explain your reasons for rejecting no lynch?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Because Farside is looking at me as an easy out and doesn't realize that if I'm scum its more likely than not that I am scum with Corv?
What are you trying to say here?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Mirth »

That I'm growing more suspicious of her the more she spouts unsupported arguments and think its most likely scum with you and Crazy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Arg, I get a really bad feeling about this post.
Farside who do you suspect and why?
Could you explain your reasons for rejecting no lynch?
Crazy. I don't believe the claim. Plain and simple.
I believe you are his scum buddy trying to push a no lych.
Either Mirth or SC. Not sure which.

Korlash - cop
Corv - cop
SG - miller
me - I know to be town
The unknown's

crazy
tajo
mirth / SC

Is there a reason not to lynch either you or Crazy in my opinion? No. I look at is as a 1 and 4 shoot at being wrong. Crazy's claim and you pushing the no lynch just feels like two scums trying to cause a mislynch with the hopes of surviving another day.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 am

Post by populartajo »

farside wrote:Is there a reason not to lynch either you or Crazy in my opinion? No. I look at is as a 1 and 4 shoot at being wrong. Crazy's claim and you pushing the no lynch just feels like two scums trying to cause a mislynch with the hopes of surviving another day.
What mislynch are you talking about? Please read this post and answer the question posed at the end.
populartajo wrote: a)We lynch Crazy.
1) Crazy is scum. We dont lose.
2) Crazy is town. We lose.

b) We go no lynch. We dont lose unless something really shitty happens at night.
1) We get more information. (most likely)
2) We get zero new information. (least likely) We go back to scenario a).

Explain to me what can go wrong in scenario b) and how it can be potentially different in a disastrous way for town than today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 am

Post by populartajo »

Even more, why me pushing no lynch is indicative of being scum?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”