farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside wrote:Is there a reason not to lynch either you or Crazy in my opinion? No. I look at is as a 1 and 4 shoot at being wrong. Crazy's claim and you pushing the no lynch just feels like two scums trying to cause a mislynch with the hopes of surviving another day.
What mislynch are you talking about? Please read this post and answer the question posed at the end.
populartajo wrote: a)We lynch Crazy.
1) Crazy is scum. We dont lose.
2) Crazy is town. We lose.

b) We go no lynch. We dont lose unless something really shitty happens at night.
1) We get more information. (most likely)
2) We get zero new information. (least likely) We go back to scenario a).

Explain to me what can go wrong in scenario b) and how it can be potentially different in a disastrous way for town than today.
You don't know that scum could have a RB. You don't know if there is a SK that is hiding and pretending to be something they are not.
Now if you know any of these things to be fact then I would lynch you.
There are probablities is not known in this game.
Also if 3 people are cleared for the most part then why are you pushing a no lynch. Do you really believe Crazy is town?
Do you really think everything he has done/ said or hinted out isn't horrible in lou of his claim?
Do you think in the back of your mind (like I had recently) that there might be a SK and that could explain 2 cops who have one NK immune ability and we don't know that there is a SK because of the protection in this game?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
Also, SK? If you dont buy my "no killing methods, therefore only 1NK" theory then think for a second. With 3 millers, 1 DM, 2 cops, 1 doc, do you really think there is a SK? How many vanillas do we have left? How crazy would this game be with 2 NKs?
As for my opinion of Crazy please check post 1487.
So, please tell me how things can dramatically change against town when we have the small but
possible
chance of having more information tomorrow?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Korlash »

pop wrote:So much for the "Im not tunnelvisioned on you, Tajo, only in Crazy" speech some times ago.
I'm not tunnelvisioning anyone Pop and trying to reach for a strawman on my case won't help you.
Mirth wrote:Because Farside is looking at me as an easy out and doesn't realize that if I'm scum its more likely than not that I am scum with Corv?
Actually I think it's more likely then not you're with me... or the GF... and if you are the GF you can be scum with just about anybody...
Pop wrote:Even more, why me pushing no lynch is indicative of being scum?
Becuase you are doing it simply to save Crazy's life...
pop wrote:Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
Which only further proves my point that the investigation we would get would be worthless.
Pop wrote:So, please tell me how things can dramatically change against town when we have the small but possible chance of having more information tomorrow?
No. I've already told you thing won't change for the better. And if things won't change what's the point?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
Also, SK? If you dont buy my "no killing methods, therefore only 1NK" theory then think for a second. With 3 millers, 1 DM, 2 cops, 1 doc, do you really think there is a SK? How many vanillas do we have left? How crazy would this game be with 2 NKs?
So, please tell me how things can dramatically change against town when we have the small but
possible
So let me get this straight. You want to save crazy with the possiblity he is a scum rb so he can rb someone and that helps who exactly?
Tell me how 2 people who have 1 shot nk ability and a doc make sense with 1 kill.
Check please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Scum could have a RB. 2 RBs is unlikely. We have 2 cops.
possible
So let me get this straight. You want to save crazy with the possiblity he is a scum rb so he can rb someone and that helps who exactly?
Tell me how 2 people who have 1 shot nk ability and a doc make sense with 1 kill.
Check please.
This is not about Crazy. This is about maximizing our odds of winning.
So farside do you really think there are 2 NKs in this game?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Korlash »

Farside wrote:Tell me how 2 people who have 1 shot nk ability and a doc make sense with 1 kill.
With the presence of "3" millers and two cops AND the added bonus's that the cops definitily have sanity issues somewhere in amoun them means the chances of mislynches is greatly increased. Becuase of this in order to presserve balance and actually give town a chance they must have greater chance to survive NKs. Also when you add in a scum RB it would make up for one of the town power roles.

And of course you can still argue "rusty doc" could mean a chance of killing which would actually increase the chance of Nks. But I'd rather just hypothesis the presence of a real doc until proven otherwise.
farside wrote:Check please.
You guys are all so closed minded...
Pop wrote:This is not about Crazy. This is about maximizing our odds of winning.
No it isn't. our odds of winning won't go up at all.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Kor, why am I most likely to be scum with you when you got guilties on me and Corv? (This is of course assuming you're not paranoid for a moment.)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm done with this useless talk about no lynching. Most of us are not going to throw our confidence in the garbage, so we might as well get a move on.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Corvuus »

I'm still waiting for Crazy's response/answer to my last post.

Cor
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mirth wrote:Kor, why am I most likely to be scum with you when you got guilties on me and Corv? (This is of course assuming you're not paranoid for a moment.)
Becuase I'm the one who says his investigation makes you town. If you are scum, there is the possibility I'm lying in order to confirm you.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Mirth »

Well if you're scum, Corv would pretty much have to be scum.

Anyway, would anyone have any objections to me voting now or would y'all like me to hold off til deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Well if you're scum, Corv would pretty much have to be scum.

Anyway, would anyone have any objections to me voting now or would y'all like me to hold off til deadline?
I think tajo would object. i don't
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mirth wrote:Well if you're scum, Corv would pretty much have to be scum.
Why is that?
Mirth wrote:Anyway, would anyone have any objections to me voting now or would y'all like me to hold off til deadline?
I've already had to wait for one deadline... I don't see the point of another one...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Mirth »

Cause your roles are too similar to be faked, as far as I'm concerned, and the two of you confirm each other.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Mod: Please note my sig.
noted. Further, I won't be posting a votecount til I recover my good computer. That should be tonight however.
Or not. Not sure when I'll get it back up. If anything changes I'll pull up a votecount if I can
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mirth wrote:Cause your roles are too similar to be faked, as far as I'm concerned, and the two of you confirm each other.
I've confirmed him, no one has yet to confirm me... Between me and Corv, I'm the more likely scum. And the two of us can't both be scum because we have Millers... Can't have millers without cops...

Tell elvis_knits that if you ever read WOMAFIA...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am

Post by Mirth »

Actually you can have millers without cops. Mod is right about WOMAFIA. Miller and Godfather without cops. But regardless, the point is I think its very unlikely that either of you is scum.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Corvuus »

i'm about willing to vote to.

Crazy, why do you say Kor and Cor will be dead tonight?

Cor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I point out the one flaw that PT is missing with a no lynch. If crazy is scum rb that is a thief then who is to say he can't steal the cop's armor for the night so the mafia can kill the cop. This more then anything leads me to believe no lynch is bad.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Korlash, have you ever heard of Inadvertent Mountainous?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

And have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Or do you just automatically think of Zebra's when you hear hoofbeats?

1(2) game(s) Vs. 1000... Sorry man, I think I win this one.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I only intended to give another situation in which millers can exist without cops anyway.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah, and that situation is when the mod is a bastard. Meaning the situation is non-existant. No townie can ever afford to assume the mod is a bastard, or the set-up is intentionally faulty.

I would rather lose one game out of 50 due to bastard-mod syndrom, then lose 25 games based on over-paraonid-stupid-town syndrom. No offense intended of course.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Mirth »

Eh, personally, I'm enjoying being a bastard over in 733. But to be fair, I warned them.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Crazy »

Korlash wrote: There is no good reason to no lynch. The only difference it would make would be if a cop got an innocent on you. That is all. And that won't even save you. People will still lobby for your lynch. And who would it leave us with? Farside and Pop. And I hypothesis pop will be lynched way before Farside, so tell me exactly how you and pop, the main lobbiests for this no lynch that will either end in your lynch or his lynch tomorrow actually think it's "the only option"?
I just know that if I'm lynched, the town will lose. And yes, an innocent result on me might at least make people step back a little from my lynch... How can any extra cop investigation really be BAD?
Corvuus wrote:Crazy. Do you have any comments on Electra's death? She was lynched after you stole from her and before you gave item back. Any thought on this or mention of it in role interaction or other? You say you are a roleblocker who steals death reveal so does that mean (or said in role) that if the person you steal from dies, their reveal is different?
Their reveal is not affected.
Corvuus wrote:Who would you target for RB tonight?
Mirth/SC. It doesn't really matter, though, since farside will send in the kill because I blocked her last night and can't block the same person twice in a row.
Corvuus wrote:Why would Corvuus/Korlash die tonight?
Because they are cops and basically confirmed.
Korlash wrote:And also this whole "reveals false role at death" thing... Who the hell is buying this? A death miller, a role theif, two cops of varying sanities, and 2 regular millers? And to top it off a "rusty" doc? no... It's not possible...
I don't think you can Mod-WIFOM in the insane asylum.
Korlash wrote: Both Mirth and SC can't be scum...

How are you and Pop not getting that?
Didn't you investigate them both? Why couldn't you be paranoid? Or why couldn't you be insane and one of them be the GF?
farside wrote: I don't know why he is bypassing claims and calling Mirth crap claim in loo of his own role.
I said I didn't like Mirth's claim since she first claimed it. Nobody else did, either, so I don't know what changed.
Tajo wrote: Crazy. Could you make a more detailed list of who do you think is town and who do you think is scum?
Scum is Mirth/farside/SC. Don't you think?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”