forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Once again, the flourescent lights start flickering, a warning that another artificial night was about to arrive. Forbiddanlight once again stops the vote, points at Crazy, who claimed to be a kelptomaniac. Of course, not many people enjoy having their stuff stolen. Before forbiddanlight lets the crowd lynch Crazy, she walks up to him, motions for him to give her back something, which she gets, and then walks off. Once again, after forbiddanlight retires, the thinning group surrounds this thief. As they string up Crazy and search his bag they find...nothing. Further, they find no evidence that Crazy is part of the mafia. Dejected and scared, the group goes to sleep as the flourescent lights turn off...

Crazy, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched

Original Roll String: 1d24
1 24-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Deadline is sometime between 48 hours and 120 hours from now.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yet another night passes with the town in despair. All three lynches have been that of their own. Both kills, also of people who were no more harmful than that kid in the back of the classroom that was always rocking...back and forth...gripping her pencil tightly...she turned out to be alright, right? Anyway, the lights dawn with another death. The body, vaguely identifiable, can be summed up quite simply with "she exploded". Hmm...I think that I'd probably kill to be able to be this oblivious while sleeping. I mean, hell, if nothing wakes you up, at least you always get a full nights sleep. ANYWAY, you've found an exploded body that can be barely identified, along with a note somewhere in the debris.

"Ur tiem is runin owt! U wil nevar find us! Wee also luft u a gift! Uv corse, u probubbly all redy fownd it if u r reedin this message! BWAHAHAHA!"

Signed,
The mafier

So, anyway, as I said, the body WAS vaguely recognizable. As Shadowgirl. You all knew she was a little suspicious, but in the end she is revealed to have been on your side.

Shadowgirl, Miller, has exploded.

Day 4 begins, deadline will be on February 19, 2009, at 10:00 PM EST.
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Thirty-Third "Start Of Day 4" Vote Count

"Before us, like the pink mist surrounding a bloodied nose, demons masquerading as soldiers swarm. Did you hear that? What about you? I have no doubt, that this girl, these heathens, all of them are our enemies! "

Mod Note: Mostly fixed. I cut out a couple things, and this translation wasn't quite as cool.

farside22 (0)
StrangerCoug (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (0)
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (0)

Not Voting (6): farside22, StrangerCoug, Korlash, Mirth, Corvuus, Populartajo

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is at 10 PM EST, Thursday, February 19th, 2009

Last edited by forbiddanlight on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well... Corv what's the word on your investigation. Or would you rather I go first? I will say I investigated exactly who I "should" have and got the result I figured I would get.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by populartajo »

Please at least tell me any of you investigated farside.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Here I would have thought you'd be arguing Crazy investigated Farside...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by populartajo »

What are you talking about?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well you were in total support of Crazy. I figure him flipping town would have lead you to believe everything he said. And he said Farside is vanilla town. So... I kinda pictured you would be running in crossing Farside off your list...

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

Two things.
When did Crazy say farside was vanilla town?
And Crazy was indeed a thief (vanilla townie is prob the role he targetted the night before) but for some reason we are still playing this game, assuming the most possible 3 scum scenario. That means that Crazy was indeed scum, or am I missing something important?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

Pop wrote:When did Crazy say farside was vanilla town?
And Crazy was indeed a thief (vanilla townie is prob the role he targetted the night before) but for some reason we are still playing this game, assuming the most possible 3 scum scenario. That means that Crazy was indeed scum, or am I missing something important?
Well two things for you.

1) If Crazy was indeed a theif, he claimed to have targeted Farside. So unless you are going to argue you believe Crazy was a scum theif who targeted SC and claimed to target his partner Farside, you're pretty much stuck with him targeting Farside. And as he flipped vanilla town, well... you should be able to connect the dots.

2) Forbiddan usually doesn't end the game in a 3 v 3 situation unless "nothing" can stop town from winning. So... I don't know... If Crazy is town and everyone else who is dead is also town... then... I guess it's a mod thing that the game is still going on.

I will say this, if there is some sort of death-scum-miller that flips town upon death... I'm going to be pissed off.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wait, Korlash, so you are saying now that Crazy was town?
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

2) Forbiddan usually doesn't end the game in a 3 v 3 situation unless "nothing" can stop town from winning. So... I don't know... If Crazy is town and everyone else who is dead is also town... then... I guess it's a mod thing that the game is still going on.
And just how do you know this? Where else do you know me from? It's obvious that you've played a game that I've run before, or at least seen one
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Korlash »

Forbiddan wrote:And just how do you know this? Where else do you know me from? It's obvious that you've played a game that I've run before, or at least seen one
I always do background checks on the Mods I like! :P
Pop wrote:Wait, Korlash, so you are saying now that Crazy was town?
No. I've been saying YOU were saying it ALL of yesterday. So to not say it now would just be a huge change of heart from you. And seeing as how he flipped "town" that change of heart would be irrational, unexplained, and... weird... I mean I can get a guy calling someone town and suddenly saying he s scum when the guy flips "scum"... that is understandable...

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wait a minute Korlash. You are trying to make me look more terrible than I currently am. I admit I assumed Crazy was town for reasons stated in the post where I talked about him. Then I reevaluated things and talked about the possibility of him being scum. Thats my clear stance at end of day.
Its not like I was shouting Crazy is town seconds behore his lynch and now Im saying OMG He is scum!!
If you reread my posts I pushed for no lynch, yes but I firmly said that it wasnt a discussion about Crazy being town or being scum. It was about getting more probs of winning as I clearly explained in my posts.
So tell me why are we still playing this game? The rational thing is to think that if there is 3 scum as we all assumed yesterday, scum would have already won. Scum hasnt. Therefore we lynched scum.
And about the Crazy-farside thing, if he is scum as I think, why should we believe in everyhting he said?
Also please share your result. Not taht Corv' result is going to change anything, is it?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

Maybe you shouldnt. Let everyone check in before. But I definitely want you to claim it first than Corv. Just in case.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Pop wrote:Wait a minute Korlash. You are trying to make me look more terrible than I currently am. I admit I assumed Crazy was town for reasons stated in the post where I talked about him. Then I reevaluated things and talked about the possibility of him being scum. Thats my clear stance at end of day.
What is with all you people using the word "terrible"? Is it some new fancy mafia scum term meaning something I should know about?

That aside, No matter what your "stance" at the end of the day was, you spent every waking hour from the time I replaced in to pretty much the time Crazy was lynched proclaiming his towniness. saying the possibility he "might" be scum doesn't change that. I'm not "making you out to be terrible", I'm stating an observation.

I mean, look at it from my perspective, I talked about the possibilities of Crazy being town, yet you still made your 1610 post. So... Are you trying to make me look terrible too?
pop wrote:Its not like I was shouting Crazy is town seconds behore his lynch and now Im saying OMG He is scum!!
Like OMG! You're not shouting in caps and things didn't boil down to the last second! That makes everything better! wait no it doesn't!...
Pop wrote:If you reread my posts I pushed for no lynch, yes but I firmly said that it wasnt a discussion about Crazy being town or being scum. It was about getting more probs of winning as I clearly explained in my posts.
And? Your point is? Who said anything about you pushing for a no lynch? That isn't even remotely relevant to the discussion at hand...
Pop wrote:So tell me why are we still playing this game? The rational thing is to think that if there is 3 scum as we all assumed yesterday, scum would have already won. Scum hasnt. Therefore we lynched scum.
Dude pop, I'm going to start charging you a psycic tax everytime I answer a question you ask in an earlier post. Go read my 1609 and sit in the corner...
Pop wrote:And about the Crazy-farside thing, if he is scum as I think, why should we believe in everyhting he said?
Maybe the whole "if" thing. You need to stop pushing theories with no evidence. All signs point to me being Insane, you push I'm paranoid. All signs point to Crazy being town, so you push he's scum... You would make an excellent doctor! If by doctor I meant guy who kills people for a living...
Pop wrote:Also please share your result. Not taht Corv' result is going to change anything, is it?
It shouldn't. But I like to cover all my bases. In the seriously unlikely scenario Corv is scum who happened to miraculusly fakeclaim NK immune cop in a game with a NK immune cop, I'd like to hear his target and result first. However, as he was the first of us to claim I'm sure he too may have similar feelings and I'd like to know who he would like to share first.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Korlash »

pop wrote:Maybe you shouldnt. Let everyone check in before. But I definitely want you to claim it first than Corv. Just in case.
Luckily I value your "wants" and "needs" under everyone else in this game, otherwise I just might do it!

Maybe that was too much... Ehh... Naw I'll let it go. That makes up for all the past due Psychic Tax you owe me.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by populartajo »

Korlash are you fucking telling me that you think Crazy is town? Im prob going to hire a doctor for both of us.
Answer the question, dont come with BS about what I think.
If FL is letting us play with 3 scum alive then how does this make sense?
Or do you think there are not 3 scum?
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

tajo missed Crazy's claim or he is trying to dispute the claim.
Pft. Korlash or Corv I would like to know what you did and what you found out.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Pop wrote:Korlash are you fucking telling me that you think Crazy is town? Im prob going to hire a doctor for both of us.
No, I am not telling you that. In fact, I never made a comment on it either way. Personally... I have to assume town simply because the idea of a scum with the ability to flip town hurts my brain.
pop wrote:If FL is letting us play with 3 scum alive then how does this make sense?
Ask her. Tecnically the town can still lynch scum if a partner busses. And the scum can't lynch unless a town votes a town. Then, to be fair, the mod must always allow for the possibilities of doc protection, NK immune roles, vigs, sks, jailkeepers, ect...

But like I said, you would have to ask her.
Pop wrote:Or do you think there are not 3 scum?
I do think there are, or at least were, 3 scum. Whether they are all still alive is the mystery. It's like the paranoid sanity question, there is no proof a scum is dead while there does seem to be evidence a scum ISN'T dead.
Farside wrote:Pft. Korlash or Corv I would like to know what you did and what you found out.
So would I. Just waiting on Corv.

Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by Mirth »

It appears that Crazy wasn't lying about his role in any way that I could think of (well, at least if he was town theres no reason for him to lie if he were just vanilla)...but whether or not he was lying it still doesn't explain what his own alignment is. Tajo, I'm curious to know how you would explain this mystery?

For the record, I protected Kor last night.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

If I remember correctly, I stated the mafia would have to control MORE than 50% of the votes to win. If there are indeed 3 mafia left, then to win there would have to be 5 players left. This is, however, unlikely to have any effect on the victory of either side, since in most cases if it were 3 mafia vs. 3 town, it would be forced to a no lynch and a successful kill would put the mafia as winning. It's basically a cover my ass policy in case I forgot some crazy role interaction. And plus, it keeps people guessing. Note that with this post I am not confirming the number of mafia or the number of remaining mafia, merely putting the scenario out there.

I always do background checks on the Mods I like! Razz
Heh, you'll have to PM me the results of that check sometime :P
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mirth wrote:For the record, I protected Kor last night.
Why? Why did you protect a person with NK immunity? Why didn't you protect... i don't know, the miller? The person most likely to be killed?
Forbiddan wrote:Heh, you'll have to PM me the results of that check sometime
I think if I put it all into one PM the internetz would crash...

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 am

Post by populartajo »

This is like the most ridiculos shit evar.
Yesterday when I was the only one giving Crazy a little oportunity of coming up town pushing no lynch to at least win some information today, all the world was against me.
Now Im getting shit for going with the most probable scenario? Listen you silly billies, we are prob facing 3 scum. We are sill playing. FL just posted that if the assumed scenario is the right one there is no way we could win since scum could force no lynch until they kill right.
Why thinking the most possible scenario is giving me this type of comments?
And do you remember about someone coming up scum even tough he is town? Yes, say hello to ME.
Oh yeah, SG also miller. I remmeber the good old days when I said that both she and corpo were prob telling the truth and there were still some people that kept pushing that they were lying. This game is not about the results you look. ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS. Its about the most probable thing.
I also like how Mirth protected someone with inmunity even thpugh she could be a killing doctor.
You guys are so deep.
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

tajo you aren't making sense. If there were 3 scums then which cop is lying. Unless you are scum in that prob 3 scum left comment.
Slip?
I know I'm town. If Crazy told any truth he had my role then. Which I don't know. I mean there is 6 players left right. You think SC is scum now do you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”