Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Korlash »

actually I just use the term "rusty" becuase thats what you said your flavor says. I'll let the rest of you ruminate on allt he possible meanings of the word...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Tajo: I know you are VLA-ish but could you clarify what you meant by mirror and such and what you think Crazy is? You stated he is scum, but what role do you think?
I was thinking that Crazy was indeed the role he claimed: thief. Made enough sense to me. Scum targets someone and they come up as that role. Obv scum would hope to target to prob power roles. (Now that I see it that would have been pretty insane for scum since not only Crazyscum would come up as tat role, other scumpartners would already catch the power role). At the end, it makes also sense as a mirror of me but not
too
perfect.
Korlash has a potent point about he being a death miller scum alligned. That means, he is scum but he comes up vanilla townie at death. I am his mirror, a more accurate mirror. I am town but come up scum at death. When looking back at Crazy posts in isolation it strangely sums it up. He coughed 4th miller instead of a thief so I assume he was really debating wether to claim miller or not. He obviously is not a miller but he
thought
about it, the only possible explanation is that he is an inverted miller: scum that comes up as town.
Finally when Crazy claimed his role and results D3 he said he had targetted Electra who was already lynched D2 and farside who was still alive. So he needed someone already dead and one scumpartner (specially not power role) to support the claim.
Im really waiting for KK approach of the game.
Where is farside?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Rusty as in my role suggests I'm not 100% effective.
And how do you know this? Why couldnt you be a killing doc?
Thoughts of farside being scum, please. The same to KK.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

Farsides been having some trouble in some of her other games lately so I'm not too surprised shes not here. Hopeing it's nothing major...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not sure what you expect me to say. I'm kind of shocked at the guilty on me and have not clue. Just know lynching me will lose the town the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Farside: Crazy said the exact same thing almost word for word :(.

but the game hasn't ended yet.

At any rate, although unlikely it 'may' be possible that i'm 50-50 and that the investigation is wrong (or some other scum power reason?) and I'm not 100% willing to hastily bet everything on an investigation yet. I still think the main 'overpowering' part of the cops right now is that we are NK resistant and apparently the scum team (without Crazy thief perhaps) can't do much against the cops directly.

So I would like to hear more from you (Farside) on what you think etc. and such.

From previous day, you said you thought

Crazy
Tajo
Mirth or SC

were the 3 scum group?

The game is still going so i think we can assume Crazy was scum despite his words and flip... so instead of your potential lynch, who would you recommend/build a case on?

I'll admit, if SG wasn't killed (or heck if there was no NK at all) then I think the game would be totally different and my approach different... and SG dying still bothers me....

What I say next may seem like a trick question and such and perhaps misleading (and it probably is) but I kind of want to see how everyone will react and it will give us something to talk about.

--------------------------------------------

I was against voting no lynch yesterday for various reasons which I won't repeat again right now.

Ironically with SG (and thus all normal millers dead and only Tajo Death miller claim left) and Crazy (claimed thief who most likely was scum thief anti-cop role) dead.... voting no lynch today actually *is* very plausible.

Both cops are alive, presumably with NK resistance intact. Neither was Roleblocked (other potential ability to screw with our investigations? shrug) and if scum couldn't do anything about us 'last night', I see no reason why they could deal with us this following night so it isn't a "blind hope for the best" type situation as yesterday potentially was. (i am basing this on optimum move for scum would be to kill cop and since it wasn't done, it simply can't be done).

Either the scum kill someone (narrowing the potential pool even further) or they target one of the cops and 'chip' away at NK resistance but we will survive.

Either way, the cops both get another investigation. There is something Kor can do to help break this setup even further and i think for myself I can say the fairly obvious fact that I would investigate Mirth this night simply because I already investigated SC and Farside, Tajo would be pointless (can't interpret) and I trust Kor due to our claims.

The result for the cops may prove conclusive and the potential pool may be narrowed even further.

There are various other details and such and I'm not going to vote no lynch right 'now' since the day just started but I think it is something to keep in mind and see what people say.

Personally, I'd like to hear from Tajo and Farside first since they are on my most likely scum 'list' but responses from anyone is fine.

----------------------

I'm still puzzled over what scum are thinking/doing since killing SG was probably the 'worst' move possible and I'm glad town didn't speculate or discuss worst case scenario/optimization yesterday since it may have come out.

Ironically, millers would be the *most* useful now for scum in order to confuse investigation and cop sanity since SG would be 'impossible' to clear by cops but everyone else alive (baring Tajo) is. SG dead simply makes voting no lynch and 'following' the cop even more game breaking.

------------------

So i'd like to hear from everyone and while I think it may have already been said, please repeat your choices for the potentially 2 remaining scum and what you think about voting no lynch.

(just so people don't say I didn't say my 2 first, I will say Tajo and Farside for various reasons such as Process of Elimination, investigation, etc.)

Corvuus
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:38 am

Post by populartajo »

I dont understand what you want me to say, Corv. You want to vote no lynch today with a guilty result in farside?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Mirth »

populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Rusty as in my role suggests I'm not 100% effective.
And how do you know this? Why couldnt you be a killing doc?
Thoughts of farside being scum, please. The same to KK.
Because my role says that I may be out of practice. How many more ways do I have to keep repeating myself, Tajo? And I have said a gagillion times, I don't know if I could be a killing doc, I just don't think I am.

As to Farsaide being scum, it boils down to this: yesterday, I was of the opinion that scum was Crazy, you, and Farside through Process of Elimination. Crazy is dead, flipped town, but his claim and the fact that it's not game over makes it highly unlikely that he actually was town. Therefore, I believe two scum are left (you and Farside). Additionally, we have a guilty investigation on Farside from Corv, who is probably sane. Barring some weird stuff that I'm not going to go into so it doesn't give anyone ideas, Farside is far more likely than not scum. As to Farside's behavior in this game, she herself hasn't been especially scummy, just very blah. Slow to commit to an opinion and such. So for me it boils down to cop investigations.

As to no-lynch today, which y'all seem to be discussing, well, I don't think it's a good strategy, because even if it guarantees living cops tomorrow too, there's a downside to it that will help scum that I'm not going to go into.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Corv: I think tajo is scum for sure. I would bet 100% on this if I was betting because of his almost rabbid attempt to have a no lynch on Crazy. I do believe Crazy took my role as it is the only thing I can think of. Maybe with his death I'm stuck now with a death miller and my lynch will only result in chaos. I really don't know as I'm just confused by the guilty.
Back to my case on tajo.
Tajo tried to have a no lynch. If it had occured we don't know if crazy was a thief who could have helped the scum by taking away from the cops their pick or vest in this case. Now I feel like tajo is going to get away with the whole WIFOM because crazy flipped town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Corvuus »

Tajo:

You can say what you would like, just like Farside and Mirth say what they like. It isn't a 'gotcha' trick question type but I want people to talk and say something more, etc. so that we aren't exactly stuck with "got a guilty on farside, let's end it" and then discussion just ends there. It is the start of the day.

So i'm not 100% yes on 'vote no lynch', I just think it is more viable today than yesterday and I want more discussion on where people are at, etc.

At any rate,

-------------------------

Farside: I don't quite understand why you say you are now stuck with a death miller role. So you are saying that if you are lynched you will now flip scum? Wouldn't it be that Crazy somehow instead of 'stole', 'gave' you an item to make you like a miller on investigation? Clarification?

Other than that, you have Tajo as today's lynch, and then tomorrow we could investigate check Mirth/SC and decide from there would be the general plan?

-----------------

Mirth:

Farside and Tajo are your picks.

Is there any way or possibility you could hint or say what the 'downside' is that helps scum?

I do see a potential snag but I'm not too sure if you see the same one or something i'm missing.

----------

Cor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Corvuus wrote: Farside: I don't quite understand why you say you are now stuck with a death miller role. So you are saying that if you are lynched you will now flip scum? Wouldn't it be that Crazy somehow instead of 'stole', 'gave' you an item to make you like a miller on investigation? Clarification?

Other than that, you have Tajo as today's lynch, and then tomorrow we could investigate check Mirth/SC and decide from there would be the general plan?
First I said maybe. I don't know. I'm going with the thought that Crazy was telling the truth since you received a guilty on me. I'm wondering if I no longer look town to cops at this point.
I would say that if you investigate tonight that kor investigates me and that you investigate Mirth.
I say this for 2 reason's
1. It confirms for me if Kor see's me as innocent that I'm stuck with a crappy exchange for the remainered of this game based on Crazy taking my role.
2. It confirms Kor's claim on Mirth. Does that make sense. I can't imagine 1 god father 1 scum and 1 role changer who comes up innocent depending on who he targets. That means the cops are useless too.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, I'd prefer not to get into it, but if you see a snag, then it's probably the one I'm seeing as there's one really glaring one.

Farside, why me over SC's replacement?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Corv, I'd prefer not to get into it, but if you see a snag, then it's probably the one I'm seeing as there's one really glaring one.

Farside, why me over SC's replacement?
corv already checked SC.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Mirth »

Oh yes, brain freeze there, I really need to start doing that sleeping thing again.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Corvuus »

ok. thanks for the responses.

Mirth: would the snag occur only if we voted no lynch? or something that scum could do even if we did lynch today (hopefully correctly).

Looking forward to hearing from the rest.

Corv
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Oh yes, brain freeze there, I really need to start doing that sleeping thing again.

Hee and I'm the one behind in games. I had to cut games down. But I did remember that bit of info.
So in short.
Lets say we no lynch.

Kor investigates me
Corv invegtigates Mirth.
Depending on results we find out weather I (for my own sanity) am stuck with a non-information role and Crazy targeting me and dying now means I'm going to show up scum no matter what.
Corv investigates Mirth confirms Kor's results.
That leaves the following in my view

If Corv receives innocent on Mirth. Then either Mirth or SC is scum GF
As both will be receiving an innocent.
If Mirth receives guilty then I will believe that Kor received lied and is lying about his role and is alligned with Mirth. I say this because Corv claimed before Kor and Kor can say whatever he wants investigation wise.
This means I believe Corv over Korlash with results.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Mirth »

Scum could do it if we lynched correctly as well, but it would be a lot harder to pull off than with a nolynch
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Korlash »

My views on a no lynch are the exact same as yesterday. Although, I know I'm telling the truth so I don't feel the need to confirm myself.

we are still in the same mislynch and lose situation looking at another person with just about the same chance of being scum that Crazy had yesterday. There are two big differnces in no lynching today from yesterday though. For one, no more fear of a RB. That would be in favor. For two, the cop investigations would only serve to help confirm the other cop's investigation, unlike yesterday where the cop investigation would have been used to get a completly new investigation on an uninvestigated person. To me, an investigation served only to confirm Corv is worthless, where-as the thought of gaining an investigation on Crazy actually made me think for a while.

As far as my investigation on Mirth goes, if me and her are scum partners she would have to be the GF and Corv's investigation of her wouldn't be all that useful anyways. You can think what you want but I'm not stupid enough to allow a cop to be able to out me and my own partner with one investigation. There are aspects of this game I suck at, but fakeclaiming is not one of them. At least not anymore...

As far as this snag goes... I'm drawing a blank. Apart from hypothetical powers, and one situation in which it requires one of me or Corv to be the scum, I can't think of anysnags scum could pull tonight that would mess up a no lynch or a sucessful lynch.

Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Corvuus »

hmm, I don't think we are thinking of the same thing then Mirth.

perhaps just to indulge me, is it safe for me to assume you would vote to lynch Farside, assume we do lynch correctly, etc.?

C
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Corvuus »

crosspost :P.

i'm assuming you meant the result on me as guilty was worthless and not that i myself am worthless :P.

At any rate, I'd like Tajo and the new guy (KK?) to say a little before we move on, etc.

C
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Korlash »

No I mean no lynchng simply so the cops can confirm the other cop's investigation is worthless. Yes it would be nice to have but it's not worth no lynching over.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I will ask the 2 cops. If you truely believe I'm scum who do you think my scum partner is? Do either of you believe that 3 scums are still in the game at this point?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:Alright I will ask the 2 cops. If you truely believe I'm scum who do you think my scum partner is? Do either of you believe that 3 scums are still in the game at this point?
Slip.
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:Alright I will ask the 2 cops. If you truely believe I'm scum who do you think my scum partner is? Do either of you believe that 3 scums are still in the game at this point?
Slip.
Reading is tech:
:roll:
They believe I"m scum based on a guilty. I know I"m not. Do I really have to say every post. Look I'm town, I'm town I'm town.
Serioulsy. It's a valid question as I could talk (write) til the cows come home and I know I've not been paying attention (which if most people see I have asked out of a bunch of games at this point so that point is mute at this time). But I know I'm town. I want to know their thoughts as for me I believe I expressed a tajo scum with either SC or Mirth as a possible GF.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

Still slip. You just admitted Crazy was your scumpartner.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”