Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, I want you to answer why you keep questioning it. It is obvious that you don't buy it. But I've also been repeating myself over and over and over again and its not like it has any impact on you believing me. So if you're going to question my roleclaim no matter what I say, I just don't understand why you keep asking, because we're going around in pointless circles.

Tajo, what is our "scummy relationship" exactly?

Also, we havent heard from KK for a while. Did you get a chance to finish rereading, KK? What do you think?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well I wanted to get tajo's reaction to the vote as I do feel he is scum. If he voted for Mirth then I would start thinking it early scum bussing or mirth is indeed town. However with tajo disappeared or not coming in to say boo. I think his accusation towards Mirth and the fact he didn't vote for her today says scum buddies. I would vote either Mirth or Tajo and believe them to be scum together at this point.
This doesnt make sense at all. Id vote a guilty result 100 times over a player that I dont like but still has the prob of being a "rusty doc".
And sorry if there are scum bussing right now its probably you two. Ive been behind your scummy derrieres since D2 and please, anyone with time can reread both of you and realize how scummy your relationship is.
Mirth what do you want me to answer? Isnt it obvious that if I am having a hard time believing your role claim and Im questioning it because Im trying to understand it/trying to give it a sense?
Yet you have been pushing for Mirths lynch since Day1? Why again?
I find it more likely at this point that you are trying to distance yourself from your partner.
Mirth my reason's are based on tajo's comments to you through out the game. He has been after you since day 1 which in my opinion looks like scum bussing. Then to not push for the vote and concede seems like scum realieved not to vote out their scum parnter.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Mirth »

Uh huh. So I'm scum because he's been attacking me?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

As it happens, KK needs to be prodded. This one DOES count against his 3. I'll see if anyone else needs such treatment now as well

Oh hey, so does Corvuus.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Korlash »

So I'm like this close to just voting Farside and crossing my fingers...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:So I'm like this close to just voting Farside and crossing my fingers...
Which finger are you holding up? Is that a middle finger at me?

Okay sorry I had my silly moment. I'm feeling good now that things are back to normal. Well what I consider normal for RL.

Seriously though do you find my thought process on tajo's comment to Mirth and his lack of vote faulty?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

I would never hold up a middle finger in any place you could actually see it...

But I can't consider a lack of vote on Mirth faulty, you have a guilty on you. Regardless of what he thinks of Mirth or you if he Unvotes you to vote her he would be creating a lot of questions towards himself.

The only thing I find faulty is the lack of people.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:I would never hold up a middle finger in any place you could actually see it...
Who's mind just went in the gutter!!! :lol:

Well I can't do anything about a guilty verdict. I don't see why it happened. I believe tajo is scum based on the comments and poor attempt to save Crazy. And yes I do believe crazy was scum theif.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

I believe Pop is scum too. I also have doubts about Corv and Mirth. But sadly those doubts aren't enough to make me disbelieve Corv and so his guilty verdict is the best lead I have.

I do feel a lot better voting you becuase you keep calling Crazy a "scum theif" and then try to push he stole your role and gave you his. A theif doesn't do that, a switcher does... I just think if you were town you would be calling Crazy something that makes what happened to you make sense and not calling Crazy what he claimed to be. It just gives me the impression you are trying to make your claim match his, and if you honestly think he was scum why would you be trying to match up to a claim that has a better then average chance of being a lie?

And if you think that is a crappy reason, well... guitly verdict... all I need to say...

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:I believe Pop is scum too. I also have doubts about Corv and Mirth. But sadly those doubts aren't enough to make me disbelieve Corv and so his guilty verdict is the best lead I have.

I do feel a lot better voting you becuase you keep calling Crazy a "scum theif" and then try to push he stole your role and gave you his. A theif doesn't do that, a switcher does... I just think if you were town you would be calling Crazy something that makes what happened to you make sense and not calling Crazy what he claimed to be. It just gives me the impression you are trying to make your claim match his, and if you honestly think he was scum why would you be trying to match up to a claim that has a better then average chance of being a lie?

And if you think that is a crappy reason, well... guitly verdict... all I need to say...
Hmm runs to write down bastard mod game with a scum role switcher.

As for the rest I'm just guessing. Never thought of a role switcher. Never even seen a role switcher before just a framer. But keep the idea's coming gives me ideas for my next modded game.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh pshhh I modded a game on another site recently with lots of kick ass ideas... A SK that has the ability to hide if he chooses. Randomly giving the ability to doc protect (including self protection) to a townie every night. Makes an unkillable doctor that made the cop unkillable as well. 2 pairs of scum/town masons... A neutral surviver with the RB ability... I could go on for a while. Needless to say they aren't looking forward to another game I created over there... <.< *sigh*

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Okay, I finished catching up. And I'm sorry I had to be prodded, I usually take pride in my participation in mafia games.
Corvuus wrote:KK: I don't think it precludes a godfather in this setup but, Kor investigated Mirth and got a guilty which would mean that Mirth 'shouldn't' be a godfather since then Kor would get a innocent. If anyone is a Godfather, it should be SC (you KK).
But Korlash is insane, so he got the opposite result of what a sane cop would get on a Godfather. Hence the guilty result. Or am I horribly confused on that?
Mirth wrote:KK, because what would claiming rustiness help anyone but scum?
I'm not really sure what you're asking. In a game with two 1-NK resistent cops, the doctor role is almost vestigial. A "rusty" doc even more so.

Plus you claim Doctor just before Night 2, then on Day 3 you reveal your rustiness. Why hold back on revealing your rustiness when a doc claim makes you a greater target for scum?

farside22 is the obv lynch for today.
Vote: farside22

He's at L-2 I believe.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:But Korlash is insane, so he got the opposite result of what a sane cop would get on a Godfather. Hence the guilty result. Or am I horribly confused on that?
That's a bit of a mod related question. I know some mods that think GF's should ALWAYS give innocent, even when investigated by insane. And I know some mods that think millers should ALWAYS give guilty even when investigated by insane. I think the argument could go either way. Personally I always took GF immunity and miller to mean "opposite" from the other scum/town.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 am

Post by Mirth »

You don't get it, do you, KK? If you don't then I'm not explaining.

KK, can you also share your thoughts on all of us please?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:You don't get it, do you, KK? If you don't then I'm not explaining.
Helpful.
Mirth wrote:KK, can you also share your thoughts on all of us please?
There's not much point in that, but here goes.

From my persepective:
* I know I'm town.
* I strongly believe that Corvuus and Korlash are cops because this game would be severely underpowered if they weren't.
* I think Crazy was a scum-miller. Mostly due to his cough-claim and the fact that the "Kleptomaniac" role sounds badly made-up.
* I think that farside22 is scum due to cop investigation. If the "guilty by thievery" defense is true then that means that Crazy was a framer/RB/investigative/miller role. Way too powerful to be believed.

So if farside22 is scum, then if I believe him to be part of a 3-man team, his partners must be you & populartajo. If I believe him to be part of a 2-man team, then I have to choose between you & populartajo for next day's lynch. populartajo is a claimed deathmiller who claimed early and Crazy's mirror-role helps clear him somewhat.

So that leaves you. Your 'guilty' result (therefore innocent via Insane Korlash) sounds to me like you fit the Godfather role (unless the mod-preferrence thing Korlash mentioned contradicts me). So I'm questioning you about your role to see if I should choose to lynch you over populartajo (which I'm currently leaning at the moment). Your attitude really isn't helping you.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 am

Post by Mirth »

Uh huh. Why am I scummier than Tajo exactly?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:Uh huh. Why am I scummier than Tajo exactly?
Role-wise, his claim makes more sense because it mirrors Crazy's. It's not much but I'm not planning on voting for either of you based on that. Instead I'm probing for more information that you're not really forthcoming with.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Mirth »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Mirth wrote:Uh huh. Why am I scummier than Tajo exactly?
Role-wise, his claim makes more sense because it mirrors Crazy's. It's not much but I'm not planning on voting for either of you based on that. Instead I'm probing for more information that you're not really forthcoming with.
And what information is that?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:And what information is that?
Mirth wrote:You don't get it, do you, KK? If you don't then I'm not explaining.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Mirth »

Uh huh. did you actually try thinking about it for a second?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:Uh huh. did you actually try thinking about it for a second?
Wow. Suddenly I feel lots of sympathy for your significant other.

I'm asking for *your* answer, not mine.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Mirth »

Kublai Khan wrote:

Uh huh. My s/o has nothing to do with your inability to think. Let me spell this out for you partially: who would scum more likely kill, someone who claimed doc or someone who claimed rusty doc? What is the best thing to do with a townie under suspicion?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I would like to state that I do take violations of Rule 9 seriously. As well as Rule 2. Consider this a warning. I am indeed sharpening my knives for further violations. There is no need to be rude

Yes, that goes to you as well Mirth, but to a lesser extent
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:

Uh huh. My s/o has nothing to do with your inability to think. Let me spell this out for you partially: who would scum more likely kill, someone who claimed doc or someone who claimed rusty doc? What is the best thing to do with a townie under suspicion?
Look, the point of the question was to help me figure out if you are thinking like someone who has the role of a doctor. I want to know the rational behind the decision, your thought process. Your Socratic evasiveness continues to be unhelpful.

I know what your conclusion is. I want *you* to show your work.
forbiddanlight wrote:I would like to state that I do take violations of Rule 9 seriously. As well as Rule 2. Consider this a warning. I am indeed sharpening my knives for further violations. There is no need to be rude
I was trying to be more facetious than rude, but I apologize nonetheless. Next time I'll be sure to add a smiley face.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Mirth »

And I don't like spelling things out when they're obvious. If that wasn't a huge enough hint to one part of my thought process, I don't know what is. The other part of my thought process has been harassed in detail by Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”