farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I ask if everyone feels I'm guilty why I'm not lynched? Does anyone here believe me when I say I'm town at this point? I've tried to say who I think it scum and why and yes mirth to me with tajo attacking you it says scum bussing to me.
If my lynch is inevitable and think that no matter what I say won't change your mind I ask you vote now so I might go join Kmd's game.
Thank you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Korlash »

what's the votecount at anyways?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:what's the votecount at anyways?
1 vote: tajo (farside)
2 votes farside (tajo, kk)

not voting

everyone else
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Um yeah, let me get on one of those votecount things.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Thirty-Fifth "Does emo count as a mental disorder?" Vote Count

"Nobody ever looks at me!"

farside22 (2): Populartajo, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan: (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (0)
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (1): farside22

Not Voting (3): Korlash, Mirth, Corvuus

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is at 10 PM EST, Thursday, February 19th, 2009

"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Corvuus »

been really busy lately. sorry.

i don't have time to post out 'everything' that I think and such but, my previous 're-read' and interpretation of the game is that I don't think Mirth is scum, I think Kor is cop, I believe my result of innocent on SC/KK.

Farside has 2 votes on her now and i'm just considering now the odds of her 'not being scum' and being lynched right now. Farside won't self-vote, cops aren't voting yet, so...

Tajo and KK are voting Farside, Mirth isn't voting yet.

Mirth "could" be godfather. Then again, so could SC/KK. If it was still SC, I would say SC is definitely not a godfather and most likely town due to interaction and wording and my cop result. Mirth has been a 'solo' virtually the whole game and has had pressure or been gone after by basically everyone at various points and I just can't see scum buddy linkage. It is weird for doc to survive this long, but I would have to accept that scum went after Mirth to force her to claim (and thus do a doc fake claim if she is also scum?) and she may have been counterclaimed, etc. etc.

At any rate, I see Kor, Cor as definite town; KK and Mirth town via investigation (precluding godfather potential) and Tajo and Farside are the only ones left. Farside with a guilty result (and circumstantial evidence) and Tajo is just Tajo.

I'd rather things fit into simple scenarios and such but I simply do not understand what is going on and what people are saying and doing.

Crazy can not be "everything". i.e. scumthief, RB, reverse death miller, etc. He is only "one" thing and it is a scum-aligned thing.

I do not understand why Crazy would 'soft-claim' as he did, what he said, etc. the whole reveal/change thing upon death, similarity to tajo, reverse death miller... so much nonsense and lies and we get NOWHERE close to the truth upon lynch since the flip is already determined against us.

And I guess that is the problem that bothers me the most. "Normally" the surest way of information is looking at what a person flips as upon lynch (heck, if Crazy had flipped scum aligned thief, things would be much more simple) and yet town is denied this 'twice' at least with Crazy and Tajo potentially. So many things against town, and now on TOP of all town-aligned having a 'weakness' or problem, you want me to believe there is a godfather in addition.

So the gamesetup would be (assuming people are telling the truth for a second):

2 millers, 1 death miller, 1 insane NK resistant cop, 1 sane NK resistant cop, 1 'rusty' doc, vanilla townies and a Crazy-scum who is either reverse godfather or scumthief/RB thing.

and you wish me to exchange it to

2 millers, 1 DM, 2 cops, 1 godfather, vanilla townies and Crazy-scum 'phantom role' that flips town upon lynch.

In addition, the godfather is Mirth who would make a fakeclaim (with a role like a godfather, would you fakeclaim since you could be counterclaimed?) of doc after putting voted and pressured for it by people who are still alive (tajo, et al.).

I just can't swallow it. I thought Mirth might be a SK at various points but she can't be a SK and a Godfather right?

At any rate, I'm probably going to wait for Kor to respond 1 more time than vote to lynch Farside. At least, if we are wrong, it should be unanimous.

Corv
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Mirth has been a 'solo' virtually the whole game and has had pressure or been gone after by basically everyone at various points and I just can't see scum buddy linkage.
When did farside pressure her?
And do you see that scum buddy linkage between farside and me?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Mirth »

populartajo wrote:
Corv wrote:Mirth has been a 'solo' virtually the whole game and has had pressure or been gone after by basically everyone at various points and I just can't see scum buddy linkage.
When did farside pressure her?
And do you see that scum buddy linkage between farside and me?
To be fair, has Farside really gone after anybody?

Also I'm not voting yet because I want to make you suffer, Farside :P No, actually, I'm not ready to end the day yet. I do think it's Farside/Tajo, but I'd like to hear more from KK first.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Corvuus »

eh, re-read some things and post#1000 area (when we start massclaiming) and Electra's lynch are interesting... so I simply do not see Mirth as scum and will not be voting for her today.

Mirth: if you do end up being scum (and not SK) aligned with Crazy, then I'll tip my hat off to you.

----

Actually, the more that I consider and think about it....

I'd much rather lynch Tajo today and a potential farside scum tomorrow.

I feel I have 'real' reasons for suspecting and believing Tajo to be scum that are completely independent of cop investigation, etc. and the more I think about it, do I lynch the person who I am 'convinced' is scum or the person who I don't have any major suspicion on (it was PoE yesterday) but got a guilty result on that may be screwed up by Crazy lynch, scum power role controlling the result, etc.

There are various things about Farside's 'defense' and such that I don't like (whether guilty result is permanent, whether they are 'scum' upon lynch now as well, etc.) but... the only possible reason I could think of Crazy softclaiming his fakeclaim is to avoid being vigged (as to why they would choose him over Death miller, who knows) and it could be real that something happens on death.

ugh, i think i'm getting more confused. Didn't several people mention vigging on day 1 and how they should all target tajo? .... Crazy mentioned it later but someone else said something hrm.

Ok. I think Tajo should die first then Farside (baring anything substantial happening to change my opinion).

vote Tajo

Corvuus
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

/facepalm.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Corvuus »

oh crossposting.

any rate, go read post #1000 area (and perhaps the 2 pages before then).

it basically was Electra or Mirth as the 'lynch for the day' and Farside did make comments (such as saying that Electra and Mirth were scumbuddies or something).

So yes, people did go after Mirth.

As for Farside-Tajo interaction and Farside-Crazy interaction.... nothing 'insane' really stands out to me and that worries me so i'd MUCH rather lynch Tajo now than Farside.

It was Farside-Tajo-Crazy due to Process of elimination and Farside... I don't remember anything obvious for them. Farside disbelieved Crazy 'quite' early and did several posts and such, and while I find everything else she has said and done 'suspicious' in terms of wording and such... I'd much rather bet this game on
lynching Tajo-scum than on Farside-scum.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Corvuus »

I /facepalm every time when i wonder why you are still alive.

At any rate, since I'm likely to lynch you even if I did lynch Farside first, this doesn't really change "anything" except the order. The guilty result made me want to do Farside first, but if it wasn't for the guilty, I would have lynched you today Tajo and Farside potentially second.

So I'm going to stick with that.

Cor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

As much as I appriecate the somewhat relief of Corv's vote and comment on someone besides myself I must ask what happed to waiting on Kor to comment?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by populartajo »

There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
Listen, Corvus, Im tired of telling you that you have a good reasoning process but you always get to the wrong conclusions. Ive been telling you this all this game and you dont understand. When you are wrong, you have to accept it.
I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!
Basically you are giving Mirth and Coug a free pass for coming up town in investigations but somehow farside doesnt fit in your group of cop confirmed.
I just dont get it.
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
Listen, Corvus, Im tired of telling you that you have a good reasoning process but you always get to the wrong conclusions. Ive been telling you this all this game and you dont understand. When you are wrong, you have to accept it.
I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!
Basically you are giving Mirth and Coug a free pass for coming up town in investigations but somehow farside doesnt fit in your group of cop confirmed.
I just dont get it.
So lets follow the cop and hope the town is right is your theory or your plan?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:There is a little problem with your theory, Corvus. Im not scum.
I just dont get it.
I dont understand your question. Rephrase?
Call me Tajo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I just dont get it.
You think people should vote for me based on a guilty verdict. I want to know if that is the mafia's plan this whole time.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvuus wrote:oh crossposting.

any rate, go read post #1000 area (and perhaps the 2 pages before then).

it basically was Electra or Mirth as the 'lynch for the day' and Farside did make comments (such as saying that Electra and Mirth were scumbuddies or something).

So yes, people did go after Mirth.
What does this prove?
Corvuus wrote:As for Farside-Tajo interaction and Farside-Crazy interaction.... nothing 'insane' really stands out to me and that worries me so i'd MUCH rather lynch Tajo now than Farside.
Why?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I just dont get it.
You think people should vote for me based on a guilty verdict. I want to know if that is the mafia's plan this whole time.
Why shouldnt we lynch you if you have a guilty result from a cop I trust and you've failed to explain why?
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Farside: is there a difference in 2 votes for Tajo and 2 votes for you? not much. There is however a big difference with putting you at 3 votes (L-1) and if I did that, I would prefer Kor to be here for input or to hammer. I do still think you are the most likely to be scum so continue to post on who you think is scum, etc.

Tajo: I simply do not believe or trust you Tajo. I'm perfectly willing to accept being wrong, and, as I said, I would rather bet the 'game' on you being scum than betting on farside being scum. I think both of you are scum, so it isn't much difference just the order.

As for what I think and believe. If you actually read my posts closely (or such from early day 1) almost everything I have thought and done has been anti-tajo one way or another. Whether it is your death miller claim, the situation with corporate, the millers, etc. I've always been against you and thinking that you are scum and that hasn't changed the whole game.

if you by some chance happen to be town, then I'll accept responsibility for the loss and heck, we could even talk about it post game and how it was COMPLETELY obvious i never stopped suspecting you throughout the whole game yet you never tried to convince me (convincingly) otherwise and instead your actions just continually made me think you are scum even more.

I also don't understand your sentence structure:

"I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!", etc.

I stated this before, and i guess I should say it again. I don't believe cop investigations as infalliable nor as the real power of the cops in this end game. It is our NK resistance that is the only 100% concrete real thing I can trust, with investigations either being skewed (due to sanity) or due to godfather or due to Crazy-thief-role stealer, or heck even a hidden scumability that somehow screws over farside.

Why should I bet the game on investigation when the game is skewed against investigation? If I ignored investigation completely, I would probably give Mirth and Kor a townie pass and maybe go after SC but SC (via interactions and response) just doesn't seem like scum to me now.

At any rate, I said it in previous posts and I guess I'll say it again. I always planned on lynching you Tajo, I'm just decided to do it 'now' and first before Farside.

if you think Farside is scum along with mirth, then you would have to argue against me eventually "anyways" so you might as well do it now.

Cor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I just dont get it.
Let me put it this way. If Crazy is what I believe in where he swapped or switched with me and I know I'm innocent and the mafia picked me because I have been not really posting as well as I have then lynching me helps the mafia win the game.
Why shouldnt we lynch you if you have a guilty result from a cop I trust and you've failed to explain why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry this was supposed to be the comment at the end of that quote:

Let me put it this way. If Crazy is what I believe in where he swapped or switched with me and I know I'm innocent and the mafia picked me because I have been not really posting as well as I have then lynching me helps the mafia win the game.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Tajo: my point about Electra/farside is not a case on Farside but rather a 'mindgame/wifom' thought process on the ODDS of Mirth not ONLY being scum but ALSO being the godfather AND also then fakeclaiming doc.

Mirth scum would have had to be bussed since the people voting to get her to claim (Farside, Tajo, Crazy for sure voted, I didn't vote Mirth, and I would have to check for KK and Kor) and then Mirth scum (who you have to argue is godfather due to Kor's investigation) fakeclaimed Doc when a 'real' doc could exist and counterclaim and then you would lose Godfather role and for what gain? What tangible plan was involved? My point of mentioning post #1000 (and the 2 pages +- around it) is that I don't believe mirth is scum.

Re-reading farside is also interesting and while I don't like her answers and such in response to 'guilty' result and other circumstantial evidence, I'm not 100% willing to trust my "power role" not being screwed with and would rather trust that I think you (tajo) are scum.

I mean, for all I know, this "could" explain everything. Why was Shadowgirl killed and not another townie/mirth. Get cops to trust their results and leave the 'obvious' Farside (who hasn't been investigated yet) remaining who (as the day started you asked if we investigated her) cop(s) would target. Have another hidden power role who can screw cop results or a Crazy "death flip screws town" ability? who knows.

There are so many variables and 'unpredictable' things to happen with Farside's lynch, while I feel almost certain that you (tajo) are scum and I don't see why I should accept Farside as the lynch today (and 'hope' nothing screwy happens) when I can do your lynch today and look at farside more tomorrow?

Cor
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Mirth »

Hmm. Question for Farside and Tajo. Both of you think I'm the GF, yes? Why aren't either of you making an actual case against me or trying to get me lynched first?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

Corvus wrote:Tajo: I simply do not believe or trust you Tajo. I'm perfectly willing to accept being wrong, and, as I said, I would rather bet the 'game' on you being scum than betting on farside being scum. I think both of you are scum, so it isn't much difference just the order.
You just want me to convince you. But you are so tunneled against me that its really really hard. Trust me, Im trying.
Corvus wrote:As for what I think and believe. If you actually read my posts closely (or such from early day 1) almost everything I have thought and done has been anti-tajo one way or another. Whether it is your death miller claim, the situation with corporate, the millers, etc. I've always been against you and thinking that you are scum and that hasn't changed the whole game.

I was right about the millers. I was right about corpo. Im going to be right about me being a death miller. Dont you see a pattern?
Corvus wrote:"I fail to see how you can lynch someone that from your perspective could be a dead miller rather than someone that has a guilty investigation from you!"
"You prefer saving someone that has a guilty result from you, has failed to explained why, is acting incredibly scummy, POE rather than someone you just dont like, that has a fucked up role and that has a tiny prob (from your point of view) of being the death miller he claims to be.
Corvus wrote:I stated this before, and i guess I should say it again. I don't believe cop investigations as infalliable nor as the real power of the cops in this end game. It is our NK resistance that is the only 100% concrete real thing I can trust, with investigations either being skewed (due to sanity) or due to godfather or due to Crazy-thief-role stealer, or heck even a hidden scumability that somehow screws over farside.
Everything is possible in this game, even you or Korlash being scum, but I really think some things are more probable than others. I agree investigations are skewed but farside claimed vanilla and you got a guilty result. Her explanation sucked and right now she is just wifoming like shit hoping that someone like you can buy all this crap.
Corvus wrote:Mirth scum would have had to be bussed since the people voting to get her to claim (Farside, Tajo, Crazy for sure voted, I didn't vote Mirth, and I would have to check for KK and Kor) and then Mirth scum (who you have to argue is godfather due to Kor's investigation) fakeclaimed Doc when a 'real' doc could exist and counterclaim and then you would lose Godfather role and for what gain? What tangible plan was involved? My point of mentioning post #1000 (and the 2 pages +- around it) is that I don't believe mirth is scum.
Doc is a powerful claim, more than you imagine. Ive seen many people claim doc as scum. You have to look at the context. When you are bout to be lynched a powerful claim can save your ass. A weak one wont. Yes, a real doc could exist but you out the doctor and you can manage to lynch him before they find out who was lying. Mirth has a lot of experience and you giving her a free pass because she claimed doctor its understandable but reckless.
Corvus wrote:Re-reading farside is also interesting and while I don't like her answers and such in response to 'guilty' result and other circumstantial evidence, I'm not 100% willing to trust my "power role" not being screwed with and would rather trust that I think you (tajo) are scum.

You are willing to trust innocent results (Mirth and Coug) but not your guilty results (farside)? Your power is skewed but it had to work sometime, specially in someone that claimed vanilla.
Corvus wrote:I mean, for all I know, this "could" explain everything. Why was Shadowgirl killed and not another townie/mirth. Get cops to trust their results and leave the 'obvious' Farside (who hasn't been investigated yet) remaining who (as the day started you asked if we investigated her) cop(s) would target. Have another hidden power role who can screw cop results or a Crazy "death flip screws town" ability? who knows.
First you would have to ask yourself why they killed corpo, a terrible NK. SG was also a terrible NK if Mirth were telling the truth.
Second if I am scum and I left farside alive to lynch her today then I am scum with who? It just doesnt add up. The most probable thing is that farside is alive because she is the scum that gives guilty result you just got(!).
Corvus wrote:There are so many variables and 'unpredictable' things to happen with Farside's lynch, while I feel almost certain that you (tajo) are scum and I don't see why I should accept Farside as the lynch today (and 'hope' nothing screwy happens) when I can do your lynch today and look at farside more tomorrow?
Because there will be no tomorrow if you lynch me.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”