Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Korlash »

Corv wrote:Who do you suspect as being scum in addition to Farside?

If it is Tajo, then what is the problem?
The problem is we could be wrong. Who gives a damn who scum is "besides farside" today? Deal with it tomorrow.

Farside scum dies today, hypothetically lets say townie KK is NKed. We lynch hypothetical town pop tomorrow and we enter the night with 2 NK immue cops and the last scum meaning our chances of being able to correct that mislynch mistake are still alive.

Lets say we lynch hypothetical town Pop today. Hypothetical townie KK dies tonight and we enter tomorrow with 2 cops, two scum. That's game over.

That is your problem. You do not let caught scum live in order to take a gamble on someone you
think
is scum.
Corv wrote:We could end the day (done so quite a while ago as well) and then what would happen or we talk about tomorrow? I would basically go on the 'same' exact speel I am doing today as I would tomorrow, i.e. I think Tajo is scum and we would be right here as we are now.
We would be in this situation with the numbers in our favor. Pop, mirth, KK, all still possible scum. We can take the chance tomorrow.
Corv wrote:Even if it IS right, why end the day so early? Especially when i said before, that I was hoping (i doubt it now) to try to find scumbuddying, etc. etc.
Who said anything about ending the day early?
Corv wrote:So if you think someone OTHER than Tajo is scum, then bring up your points and discuss. if you think it is Farside-Tajo, then we would be doing this tomorrow 'anyways' so whats the difference?
I'll bring up my points tomorrow when it matters. You have no "evidence" Pop is scum... While you do have some Farside is. What the fuck are you thinking? Seriously?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Corvuus wrote: "Farside got guilty result. Ok. Lynch. End day".

Even if it IS right, why end the day so early? Especially when i said before, that I was hoping (i doubt it now) to try to find scumbuddying, etc. etc.
Extending the day has only served to fuel some pretty meandering and sometimes outrageous WIFOM thinking on your part. It's important to analyze all the evidence in mafia, but at some point you just have to go with the most logical course of action that relies least on uncorroborated evidence.

If Crazy had mentioned that he was a framer at any point, I might have a smidgen of believe in farside22's defense. But he didn't. So farside22's theory of "replaced alignment" is totally uncorroborated, and the guilty result on him makes him a very questionable source of information in the first place.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Korlash »

Had a power outage recently and my connections been a little off. Having a bit of trouble getting online. Just a heads up. Hope I can get it up and running again here soon...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Corvuus »

I could make a long post on various things and such... like why I am doing what I am doing, what I think is going on, and various other things about night actions and such and how, if scum are 'really stupid' town automatically wins tomorrow but it is fairly academic at this point and I don't think people really want to hear it and it would just be me talking.

I do think it is interesting Kor that you say, "who said anything about ending the day early" and "why lynch Tajo on "no evidence" when we have farside as today's lynch" when there pretty much isn't much else to talk about regarding farside's lynch so we might as well talk about 'other scum'.

But fine, i'll take the Kor/KK comments as "asking me to step down and not be crazy" and I'll vote Farside and end the day and see what tomorrow brings.

There are various things I can surmise for your intentions Kor but in the end, it all comes down to you believing Tajo's claim while I do not. Since the greatest chance of town winning is with the cops being on the 'same page', I think one of us should compromise and in this case, it looks like it should be me.

Unless anyone has anything else they want to contribute to this day, I'll be voting farside relatively soon.

Unvote

Corv
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by Korlash »

Way to make me look like the bad guy when in reality you're the one disregarding your own guilty...

Whatever, if it makes you feel better thinking you made some big compromise by stepping down or that the rest of us are in some day ending conspiracy be my guest.

KK makes a good point:
KK wrote:Extending the day has only served to fuel some pretty meandering and sometimes outrageous WIFOM thinking on your part. It's important to analyze all the evidence in mafia, but at some point you just have to go with the most logical course of action that relies least on uncorroborated evidence.
...there are times when more discussion will only serve to confuse us. There is no discussion as to who farside's partner is that can happen today that can't also happen tomorrow. In fact, there really is no point in discussing the fact until Farside is confirmed scum anyway. So drowning away about not ending the day to talk about "other scum" is just wasteful posting on your part.

No one has ever said to end the day quickly, it's just I feel some of us probably feel the way I do and think today's actions are nearly set in stone so there is little point in discussing anything else.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Extreme V/LA until Thursday.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Mirth »

Okay, so, does anyone have anything else they wish to add?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:Okay, so, does anyone have anything else they wish to add?
You could always answer my question. :P

But otherwise, no.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Mirth »

I believe I've answered everything. If I missed something could you please repeat it?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:I believe I've answered everything. If I missed something could you please repeat it?
No, I got it. You answered that you weren't going to answer.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Okay, so, does anyone have anything else they wish to add?
I had a dream where you NKed me tonight.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Seriously, Mirth, why dont I feel you are the doctor that could be dead tonight?
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Corvuus »

it isn't a matter of making you look like the bad guy Kor.

Seriously, you state:

"no one says end the day early/quickly"

yet, voting and lynching farside is basically ending the day quickly/now, etc.
which is basically what is going to occur.

I don't see why you say i am "disregarding" my guilty. My scumteam is still tajo/Farside and it has always been tajo/farside. I'm just willing to do tajo first.

I got a guilty on farside, we talked "a little" about it (seriously, 5 posts or so from each person?) and then farside was going to be lynched. No one else is talking about anything so why not?

but at this point, I see no reason for further discussion since all the things I could say may end up just making this 'worse'.

You want farside today, tajo (or maybe not even tajo) tomorrow. I don't see how, etc. to convince you otherwise so that is pretty much end of the discussion.

So we might as well get this over with. I'm voting farside by the end of today, pst time.

Any final words, etc. get in because I expect him to be hammered shortly after I vote.

Corv
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Mirth »

populartajo wrote:Seriously, Mirth, why dont I feel you are the doctor that could be dead tonight?
Because you don't feel like killing me? How should I know what you're planning.

Corv: As I've said before, I think both Tajo and Farside are scum and will vote for either. I don't really have a preference.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Post by Corvuus »

vote farside
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Mirth »

Any more comments before I hammer?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

oh thank god.

unvote:
vote: farside

please try and kill the cop like a suggested either that or go for the doc. These people have no clue.
Good luck partner.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ara Ara...that appears to be a lynch. I'll put up a scene and such later today. I'm about to go out as it stands. Consider it twilight kinda.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Corvuus »

i guess self-voting (and such) is admission of guilt.

Let's hope scum make it easy and town can auto-win.

C
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Kay, I'm back, final vote count and scene time
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Thirty-Sixth "End of Day 4" Vote Count

"Move! Get out of the way! Or I'll eat you alive!!!!"

farside22 (4): Populartajo, Kublai Khan, Corvuus, farside
Kublai Khan (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (0)
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (0)

Not Voting (2): Korlash, Mirth

With 4 votes, farside is lynched

-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Another eventful day passes, focusing on the people claiming to be staff. Obviously this place was getting to them, as despite one's claim that they found evidence implicating farside of being behind these murders, they refused to vote for her until the bitter end. Others, however, found the evidence to be more than enough. With little discusson they quickly pointed the finger at farside, as forbiddanlight silently noted the votes. In the end, the supposed staff member raised his vote to farside...and farside finally snaps. A grin slowly appears on her face, and she starts laughing maniacally. "HAHAHAHA! So! You found me out! But you will NEVER discover ANY of my partners! Hahahahaha! You can lynch me today...in fact, forbiddanlight, I'm voting myself! I'm going to die...but us mafier will prevail! HAHAHAHAHA!" Forbiddanlight denotes the vote calmly, and then reaches in her dress as farside starts raving more. She pulls out a tranquilizer gun, firing it at farside, directly at the neck. As farside drops, the other three who demanded her to hand pick up her limp body, wrap the noose around her neck, and push her sleeping body over. In her permanent rest, you search her things and find several interesting items...including various murdering paraphenelia...and then the lights flicker off...you rest satisfied knowing, however...

farside22, Mafia Goon, has been lynched

Original Roll String: 1d24
1 24-Sided Dice: (18) = 18

Deadline is sometime between 48 hours and 120 hours from now.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You all wake up as the lights turn on. Your numbers, which began as 13, have dropped down to 6. Out of those 6, 5 of you are suspected of being mafia. As you wake up, you expect that number to be five. However...something seems different. One of you takes a deep sniff of the air...it isn't tinged with death today!? What is this? There...isn't a body this time. Even forbiddanlight looks mildly surprised. You do, however, find a note in the middle of the room:

"SO! U....U finully finded wun uv us! BUTT! u see, u wil nevar find teh rest uv us! NEVAR!

Signed,
The Mafier!"

The note is slightly damp with sweat, and forbiddanlight procures it, and calmly sets up the noose and chalkboard for the next day.

NO ONE HAS BEEN KILLED. It is Day 5, with 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Thirty-Seventh "Beginning of Day 5" Vote Count

"I joined it of my own accord, because of it's power!"

Kublai Khan (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (0)
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (0)

Not Voting (5): Korlash, Mirth, Kublai Khan, Corvuus, Populartajo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be March 14th, 2009 at 12:00 PM EST

-StrangerCoug

Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Corvuus »

I investigated Kor. Got innocent.

Mirth, Kor, who did you target?

Either mirth doc protected or a cop was targeted.

either way,
vote tajo

I could give reasons, again, and such, but at this point, i'm tired of talking, people are tired of listening to me and it amounts to that we get a 'free' lynch today since it isn't lylo and thus tajo should be exterminated.

if the game doesn't end, then we can worry about godfather, and 'presumably' one of the cops would die but it still gives town a good shot at winning.

Corv

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”