populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Awesome. I agree with my lynch. Unless Im missing something. But Id like to help you find the last scum that its obvious between Mirth and KK. Im still obviosuly leaning to Mirth. Farside's role can change things quite a bit, though.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by populartajo »

And yes, results please.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Korlash »

I targeted KK, got me a guilty.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Mirth »

I protected Corv. Did another coin flip between the cops.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Ok, so I assume scum targetted a cop last night. Any idea which?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah I have an idea, got a bullethole stuck in my jacket this mornin'...

We have two tries at this thing and I think i've got some sort of plan but I'd prefere we check the facts first and foremost. I seemed to have misplaced my notes... and by misplace I mean never took any, so... anyone remember any of Farsides connections...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Yeah I have an idea, got a bullethole stuck in my jacket this mornin'...

We have two tries at this thing and I think i've got some sort of plan but I'd prefere we check the facts first and foremost. I seemed to have misplaced my notes... and by misplace I mean never took any, so... anyone remember any of Farsides connections...
Mirth makes more sense than KK. Farside supported me like crazy in that "lie" Coug said D3. Corv thinks I bussed farside since D2.
Ok, analyzing scum decisions this could prob means that they think you are more dangerous than Corvus.
What does Mirth win for this situation?
What does KK win for this situation?
Well we know Corv is the only one that blindly believes Mirth (and will prob vote KK in endagame scenario with Tajo and Korlash dead) so I think we have a more probable answer...
Also I think KK scum is taking to much risks leaving Mirthdoc alive for so long but it could be possible, I guess.
Interestengly enough, it seems that all really points to Mirth being the GF and not being the doctor but there is still a possibility and I really dont know if KK is capable of doing all this to frame Mirthdoc.
Anyways, if Corv needs my death to look beyond my "obvious scumminess" Im fine with it as long as he takes the right decision tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, in the meanwhile can you unvote? I know you intend to vote me and its pretty obvious everybody knows that. I just dont want to end the day quickly and I think I really can help you to find the last scum.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Korlash »

Well we should give Corv more credit then that. In the event he enters tomorrow with a dead Pop and dead Korlash his vote should be the most obvious thing in the existance of gameing, be it the right or wrong answer.

However that aside, I too believe Mirth is the best candidate between the three of you. However, if we do lynch Mirth today the gme has become set. Regardless of her role the game will enevitably play out in a certain fashion leaving the end result to be a set thing. If we were to say lynch you however there are many different routes that could happen. One of which almost automatically ensures a scum win.

As far as the idea that KK took a risk leaving Mirth Doc alive, if she really is the doc you'll notice she has wasted every single protection she has ever made. She has even told us she resorts to "coin flipping"... sadly no scum would be in any real "fear" of her and combine that with the suspicion levels on her and it's a no brainer.

I need to look up KK real fast... more to come...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Mirth »

Hmm. Tajo, why do you feel this day will end quickly?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

@ Pop: Don't worry man... if you are quick lnched, whoever hammers is dead tomorrow. Because of this no town will quck hammer and any scum that does loses the game. The only way a quick lynch will lose us the game is if there are 2 left, and there is no way there can be 2 scum left unless you are one of them. So all is well and good.

Now I do notice KK only joined the game yesterday. Now Farside's 1816 has been ruminating in my head since I first read it... I give her a lot of credit, and that sentence alone is enough reason to...
Farside wrote:please try and kill
1:the cop
2:a suggested
either that or
3:go for the doc
4:These people have no clue.

Good luck
5:partner.
1: "the cop"... not "one of the cops" not "a cop" "THE cop"... -> Implies Corv (as I was shot)
2: "like a(I?) suggested"... Implies they talked, how could KK have talked with her if he only joined that day? -> Implies someone other then KK
3: "Go for the doc"... I personally felt this was the 'wifom' trying to clear Mirth as it seemed the most obvious. -> implies Mirth
4: "These people have no clue"... Implies we aren't even considering the remaining scum as candidates... -> Implies Corv and Myself
5: "Good luck partner"... Not "partner's" so it does indeed imply one scum left...

I wasn't expecting to actually use this in any real way other then to suggest it could be wifom to protect mirth... but now that I got my second look after checking when KK replaced in... It seems like either a huge slip of the tongue or a very very good se-up...

You know if Corv does happen to be the last scum and he managed to fakeclaim that without any knowledge of my role... I almost feel like he deserves to win...

Anyways using Farside's last message I think it indicates Mirth over KK. (ignoring Corv that is)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok Korlash I think we have very good odds of winning this if we think this more carefully.
That last sentece from farside was also hunting me in my nightmares since I read it. Nice job with the analysis but farside is good enough to have used that in purpose. In all scenarios, however, I do agree that Mirth is the most implicated. (wifoming the doc).
And that is what strikes me the most. Mirth is so obvious that I really dont know if its possible for KK to have left her alive for mislynching purposes.
But there is something Ive been thinking (assuming) KKscum took so many risks leaving Mirth alive.
I dont know if I should share this or if scum have thought of this but we can win this game even with my lynch today.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Hmm. Tajo, why do you feel this day will end quickly?
Just a feeling.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Mirth »

Except, Tajo, KK didn't taken the risk of leaving me alive, if he is scum, which I don't really think he is. (I think you are the remaining scum). KK wasn't in the game when I claimed. That would have been the best time to kill me. Now, y'all pretty much think that if Tajo isn't scum then I must be. No disadvantage here.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Except, Tajo, KK didn't taken the risk of leaving me alive, if he is scum, which I don't really think he is. (I think you are the remaining scum). KK wasn't in the game when I claimed. That would have been the best time to kill me. Now, y'all pretty much think that if Tajo isn't scum then I must be. No disadvantage here.
And KK couldnt have read the part where you claimed?
Im talking about yesterdays night, Mirth. He is taking too much risks and can be confirmed scum in a likely tomorrow scenario.
I dont disagree with my lynch. Fine, I die. Tomorrow you are facing a potential Corv(KK/Mirth scenario. Are you going to handle KK the scum victory?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, think about what you just said for a second. It doesn't make sense. Crunch the numbers.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, think about what you just said for a second. It doesn't make sense. Crunch the numbers.
What are you talking about? Can you explain it to me?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Mirth »

populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Tajo, think about what you just said for a second. It doesn't make sense. Crunch the numbers.
If KK scum killed me off, what would happen today and tomorrow?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:
populartajo wrote:
If KK scum killed me off, what would happen today and tomorrow?
Im totally not getting what you are trying to say.
KKscum cant kill you today for obvious reasons after my lynch.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

Pop wrote:I dont know if I should share this or if scum have thought of this but we can win this game even with my lynch today.
Yeah we can, but once you share it it no longer applies and our chances of winning are halfed if not completely destroyed.

... Providing we are thinking of the same thing that is...
Pop wrote:Im talking about yesterdays night, Mirth. He is taking too much risks and can be confirmed scum in a likely tomorrow scenario.
If he had killed Mirthdoc yesterday he would have damned himself. He would be looking at 2 NK immune townies making it impossible for him to win. We would just lynch you, he wouldn't be able to kill me or Corv, and then he would have lost tomorrow. There was no risk in leaving mirthdoc alive yesterday, only in killing her.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Mirth »

Korlash wrote:
If he had killed Mirthdoc yesterday he would have damned himself. He would be looking at 2 NK immune townies making it impossible for him to win. We would just lynch you, he wouldn't be able to kill me or Corv, and then he would have lost tomorrow. There was no risk in leaving mirthdoc alive yesterday, only in killing her.
This.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok thats what I was also thinking. There seems to be a misunderstanding. My question is aimed to this and is adressed to Mirth:
tajo wrote:I dont disagree with my lynch. Fine, I die. Tomorrow you are facing a potential Corv/KK/Mirth scenario. Are you going to handle KK the scum victory?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

I know it's not addressed to me but I have no idea what you are talking about there Pop...

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

populartajo wrote:Ok thats what I was also thinking. There seems to be a misunderstanding. My question is aimed to this and is adressed to Mirth:
tajo wrote:I dont disagree with my lynch. Fine, I die. Tomorrow you are facing a potential Corv/KK/Mirth scenario. Are you going to handle KK the scum victory?
Uh.. I doubt there is any possibility of that scenario happening. Mirth-scum wouldn't kill Korlash. She would submit a "no-kill". We'd have 4 players and two main suspects.

Re: Mirth's claim

Mirth's claim is that she is a doctor who is not 100% up to date. Since Korlash got a note about his NK resistence failing, this means that none of Mirth's protections have resulted in a kill attempt. This means she isn't a CPR Doc and she probably isn't a Insane Doc (though that role would have fit this game). Since the cops weren't role-blocked, she's not a Paranoid Doctor either (also would have fit the theme).

So she's probably a Weak Cop (or possibly Naive).

@Mirth: Since both cops had bulletproof vests, did it occur to you to try to use your (poss) role as weak doc as an investigative measure?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by Corvuus »

The only part I believe from Farside's last words is that Farside wanted to kill a cop but the other scum said no.

What is the easiest explanation for this? Targeting a cop yesterday would have lost lylo advantage and, if that had occurred then as it is now, I would have accepted nothing less than Tajo's lynch to remove the 'wifom/mindgame' etc. while we could do it.

Doing NKs to continue lylo and targeting the miller (of all people, bleh) just makes me believe that it is tajo even more.

I could go on and on about why I think tajo is scum, but apparently it seems that Tajo *is* the lynch for the day and everyone else is going to spend time talking about 'who else' hypothetical scum.... which is ironic since I was in that position yesterday and now the positions are swapped and i'd like to end the day already.
-----

As for Farside, i don't know how much there is in a re-read.

Farside voted both Crazy and Tajo. We know Crazy and Farside are scum so what is there to say about Tajo except mindgame? Farside's list (that I remember) was that it was Crazy/Mirth together (back then) and then also SC.

I do find it interesting that Farside did push a bit on Crazy lying/fakeclaiming and such, and did push on tajo for buddying/defending Crazy and such, but apparently Farside was just busing Crazy to be cleared themselves and then guilty result ended their chance at 'hiding' in the crowd.

My only conclusion is that scum believed (or considered) that there may be a SK and were playing according to that.

Either way, I don't know what else to say or talk about except why haven't we lynched Tajo yet.

Corv

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”