Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Mirth »

Uh huh. Can you explain how I'm scummier?
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Corvuus »

i don't think anyone doubted that farside was scum after her defense of her guilty result and flip. the only thing we know now is what type of scum (goon) and possible setup speculation based on balancing and so forth but even that is just mod discussion/speculation.

Maybe I do overthink things, but Farside was 'a guilty' on a 'fishing rod'. Farside was going to 'self-lynch'/quit and vote herself quite early (thus ending the day early for us anyways, and not give any useful info at all) so saying that I want to hear what farside has to say, letting her vote and try to make her case (on mirth-godfather) is interesting simply because I need to be 'stupid/wishy-washy/disbelieve my guilty result' (which i clearly stated I would do and why I would do it) so that farside would react and we would see how scum did. If Kor had waited, let farside continue, maybe scum (tajo or other) would also make a push on Mirth. Maybe farside would try more to convince me or make other slips. There were possibilities yesterday, but today, there is only one scum. it makes less sense to talk about Mirth or KK godfather since it is possible that it is tajo and there simply is no godfather at all.

Is there any evidence that there has to be one? That is why I brought up when godfather was first mentioned (by me and Kor) and how people reacted to it. I have my own opinions on what people said and would do (for example, I think if tajo pushed godfather more, it would make him scummier since godfather pushing (which he did at lylo which kor didn't like) is trying to prevent town from having 'confirmed' players SC and Mirth. It was Kor and Cor rejecting godfather speculation that led to Crazy-Farside-Tajo process of elimination and Crazy-Farside has been proven correct (go town). It was tajo pushing... so many various things like godfather existence (mirth, not SC at the time), no lynch, etc. that has me believing that this is the end with tajo lynch. There are so many things that Tajo has done that I consider him scum without even using the death miller claim against him and apparently the DM claim is the only reason why Tajo "may" not be scum, and that is just really silly.

As for emotional, yeah, probably. I don't think Kor is scummy or anything but confirmed cop. But I think it is silly that Kor actually would say I am scum (godfather) after everything and not consider what I was doing yesterday at all except that (from his stated Point of View) I was 'ignoring' my guilty result and being scummy with it. That just shows me he didn't read what I wrote (when I said i would do this) but read what Tajo wrote (which, of course once again is misleading) in that I somehow decided Farside wasn't scum.

At any rate, I don't think KK or Mirth are godfather, so what is there to say about them? All of the arguments for talking about this today seem quite silly to me since one of tajo's arguments is that 'we didn't know farside flip yet' and i could say, 'we don't know tajo flip yet'. We don't know there is a godfather and the fact that the one pushing godfather is the one whose always pushed godfather (Tajo) doesn't seem to bug anyone. The fact that Crazy-Tajo are linked so much, that Tajo has pursued various things, etc. etc. doesn't seem to strike anyone as, hey, he actually may be the final scum? Tajo has tried to verify his DM role all game (with the other millers, even though it wouldn't work that way), used his role, Crazy and Tajo tried to 'verify' each other due to flavor wording on flipping items upon death, etc. etc. and the only possibly argument I could imagine for tajo not be scum but town is that he claimed "first" compared to all the other millers. That's it. Can anyone else name a 'big pro-town' feeling or reason from Tajo other than his 'early' claim? What about Farside and Crazy, throughout the game saying that they believed Tajo's claim *more* than all the other millers? Crazy due to flavor, Farside for various reasons but essentially since tajo claimed first. Both Crazy and Farside are scum.

Tajo should be lynched today no matter what, and there simply isn't a point to talking about Mirth or SC/KK scumminess until Tajo is gone. Re-read Mirth. I don't find scum linkage (with the proven scum) the only thing that bothers me is Mirth surviving all the way until the end end endgame and that she was claimed doc while doing this. Otherwise, she has been on board for the Crazy-Farside lynches, discussed, etc.

Re-read SC/KK. SC is, admittedly, scummy just by nature. The way he states things, words things, and his explanations (chronological fun) just make him an easy target. A target that Tajo-Crazy-Farside did go after!! My 'sane' innocent cleared him for a while but then godfather possibility was brought up (kor,Cor) but has never been "pushed" for by Kor/Cor but instead by Tajo, Farside. I wondered about this for a bit since apparently scum pushed godfather more than town did (i don't remember SC or Mirth saying each other were godfather once Crazy was the lynch of the day, and Farside soon after. Mirth definitely Tajo/farside. I think KK did with Mirth-Farside-Crazy view but even then...hm).

I could go on (and on and on) but there are so many reasons to think Tajo is it and that there is no godfather (since scum are the ones who mainly pushed for existence of godfather) and there are reasons for why Mirth and SC/KK shouldn't be godfather, or allied with Farside/Crazy and neither of you (mirth or KK) can prove that the other is a godfather to me. One, because tajo is still alive. Two, there is every reason for tajo being scum and no godfather existing.

On a sidenote: Mirth, what is your response to KK?

Corv
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, what can my response possibly be? He thinks I'm scum. I have no idea why. (He also never responded to the me-as-an-investigative-role thing after I pointed out why that was flawed). I don't think KK is scum, because I think Tajo is scum. I think SC spent all game being kinda bleh but not scummy. So seriously, what am I supposed to say an unbacked up suspicions against me?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, what freaking part of "FORGET ABOUT ME" you dont understand? You dont need to wonder about me or make cases against me. I am the lynch of the day. Game will continue tomorrow. I know you dont believe me but what could be my motivation as scum if at the end Im going to be lynched anyways? There is nothing to lose if we evaluate KK/Mirth with others points of view. Im more than willing to be my hammer vote if pussyscum doesnt decide it.

About the farside thing yesterday. Think for a second. Farside knew she was scum and that you had a guilty on her since the day started. I would be extremely careful with everything she said yesterday since she knew that she would be lynched that day. As I predicted she would throw WIFOMshit to the walls. (The vote for Mirth, my vote, almost no comment of KK). Her final objective was to play with WIFOM, so everything she said should be carefully evaluated.

Now, lets evaluate Mirth-Farside Coug(KK)-Farside. Ill try to hunt for quotes but in my mind I think in the following points:

a) Farside pushed Coug (medium pressure) when I found him "lying" (could have been busing taking in count the obv Crazy lynch that day). I need to hunt D1 for more of this relation.

b) Farside pushed Mirth (heavy) when town was about to lynch her. Farside suggested Mirth claiming and when Mirth finally claimed doctor she switched fast to Electra. (could have been pretty hard busing - farside has done it before- taking in count the powerful Mirth claim.) D1 relationship was bizarre. Ill try to hunt for quotes to back up that feeling.

Im really interested in hearing Mirth and KK responses to each other.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Corv, what can my response possibly be? He thinks I'm scum. I have no idea why. (He also never responded to the me-as-an-investigative-role thing after I pointed out why that was flawed). I don't think KK is scum, because I think Tajo is scum. I think SC spent all game being kinda bleh but not scummy. So seriously, what am I supposed to say an unbacked up suspicions against me?
You are better than this. Forget about me. If you are town you should.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, Corv and Kor are confirmed, pretty much. And I really do not see KK as a godfather. I will reread SC at the end of the week, but I doubt my opinion will change. I think you are scum. I thought Farside was scum because of POE, but for the past 2 days I have been thinking you are scum for your actions in this game. Seriously, what do you want me to say?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Tajo, Corv and Kor are confirmed, pretty much. And I really do not see KK as a godfather. I will reread SC at the end of the week, but I doubt my opinion will change. I think you are scum. I thought Farside was scum because of POE, but for the past 2 days I have been thinking you are scum for your actions in this game. Seriously, what do you want me to say?
Okay, I know I said "foget about me" but I think this is important. "What actions in this game" scream scum status?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Mirth »

The whole thing with buddying with Crazy, the no lynch thing, the calling yourself confirmed thing. Basically everything that Corv has already mentioned.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 am

Post by populartajo »

I can buy those things coming out from Corv but from you? Could you be clearer in your explanations?
Also Im waiting for your analysis of KK. KK should be doing the same thing.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Mirth »

I told you. Friday. I seriously dont have time to reread now
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:I told you. Friday. I seriously dont have time to reread now
Kay. By friday I must have the quotes I promissed too.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Corvuus »

eh, as far as reactions go, Mirth, you are pretty much what I expected. I only asked for a response to see if you would go after KK or not.

if you were godfather scum (i said earlier i would lynch you if tajo wasn't it, more to see if you would respond or not.) then your response may be different. it would be based on whether you are a cool customer and not phased by anything, which most likely you are or you could just happen to be a rusty doc playing in an insane asylum.

------------------------

At any rate, I guess I'll "stay out of this". I just think it is kind of silly that you have stated that Mirth is the Godfather for virtually the whole game, I state that I will lynch Mirth if the game doesn't end and there is a tomorrow (and I give reasons why), and yet you still think or 'want' to help me make the right decision.... the right decision being Mirth (and you say you need to re-read/find evidence now?)? Most of your case on Mirth (from what I remember) has been Mirth existing/surviving or making a case on you (tajo). I don't see how that makes her a godfather (which I stated a while ago doesn't make sense) and farside "busing" her and then Mirth 'fakeclaiming doc' (when she is godfather? and could be counterclaimed?).

But I guess we will just wait until friday, and heck even deadline if that is what you guys want.

Corv
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, actually, most of his case on me has been "she's playing different than in ace attorney." Or do you mean KK?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Corvuus wrote:eh, as far as reactions go, Mirth, you are pretty much what I expected. I only asked for a response to see if you would go after KK or not.

if you were godfather scum (i said earlier i would lynch you if tajo wasn't it, more to see if you would respond or not.) then your response may be different. it would be based on whether you are a cool customer and not phased by anything, which most likely you are or you could just happen to be a rusty doc playing in an insane asylum.

------------------------

At any rate, I guess I'll "stay out of this". I just think it is kind of silly that you have stated that Mirth is the Godfather for virtually the whole game, I state that I will lynch Mirth if the game doesn't end and there is a tomorrow (and I give reasons why), and yet you still think or 'want' to help me make the right decision.... the right decision being Mirth (and you say you need to re-read/find evidence now?)? Most of your case on Mirth (from what I remember) has been Mirth existing/surviving or making a case on you (tajo). I don't see how that makes her a godfather (which I stated a while ago doesn't make sense) and farside "busing" her and then Mirth 'fakeclaiming doc' (when she is godfather? and could be counterclaimed?).

But I guess we will just wait until friday, and heck even deadline if that is what you guys want.

Corv
The problem is that (big difference with you) I evaluate the possibility of being wrong. I will probably come to the same conclusion but we cant dismiss KK-Godfather just like that, specially when its a 50/50 shot.
About Mirth claiming doctor, you are forgetting about what I told you some pages ago. Look at the context. Its a perfect example of high risk high reward scenario. I have seen many people claim doctor as scum.
And Mirth, my case its not "OMG, you are different than Ace Attorney". There is evidence pointing to you and you know it. And Im not alone in this. So I suggest looking cases for Kublai Khan because you are going down tomorrow after my lynch.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Corvuus »

ace attorney? I thought tajo said that a "long" time ago so I wasn't currently thinking of that particular phrasing.

I think Tajo went after you (mirth) more as godfather than he did SC. His statements regarding SC (that i remember) were that when I had claimed, he believed my claim since I gave a free 'innocent' result on SC and scum wouldn't do that (I thought that was weird, but SC-tajo can't be scumpair so oh well) and he kind of left SC alone until the 'chronological mishap" which Tajo-Farside pointed out and worked on SC a bit for. SC admitted to being... illogical/confused and I don't remember anything big being said about SC from Tajo aside from that he 'could' be a godfather around that point.

I could talk more about it and my impressions but it would all be "tajo is scum" so I guess i will just leave it at that.

On a sidenote: how you played this game fits my impression of you from our other ended 'newbie' game, so is it different than ace attorney? (if you don't have time, don't worry about it/respond).

Corv
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 am

Post by populartajo »

Oh yes, Corv, ignore me.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Corvuus »

crosspost:

I evaluate the possibility of being wrong. But I will admit that i have been accused several times (by Sensfan and others) that I dont consider or admit the possibility of being wrong.

I think it is untrue since I give a fair amount of thought into what is 'right' or 'wrong' and what could happen if I am wrong and how to proceed from there. The very fact that I have tried to think of ways to find a godfather (whether you believe it or not, I did. You could say Farside 'played' me or I played her, either way, scum can't talk during the day so Farside-scum may have caused other scum to freak out, wonder if he/she should move, vote, stay still, play it cool, etc. and we may have found out when Farside voted Mirth, misrepresented the vote, what scumbuddy may have said or done about that then, etc.) is kind of a 'small' proof that I am not 100% fixated on you being scum. I've done or tried things to consider you may not be scum, and I have read and considered responses and it is after all of that, that I consider you to be scum.

So as i said, I'll accept responsibility for your lynch and whatever else you like. If town does end up losing tomorrow then I'll accept responsibility for that as well, but i will have tried my best. But to say I never thought I was wrong, never considered, never 'thought' about anything or the possibilities... I think that is just not true. Maybe I am hubris or blind to it for myself, but I thought I did give you a fair chance to convince me and it simply never happened.

But hey, no more long posts from me. We can talk all we like in post-game analysis. I won't say anything else about you tajo and you can proceed with your godfather theory.

Cor
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Corvuus »

another crossposting :P.

I could say 'muahhahaha, you ask me to ignore you and now you are not happy that I ignore you (even though it was crossposting and I didn't ignore you)' but I guess I'll just leave it at that.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, and what is that exactly? That I didn't get NKed right after I claimed?

Corv: in Ace Attorney, BM and I were tearing out each other's throats Day 1 (the only day I lived through). I think that's Tajo's big gripe about it being different than Ace Attorney. I obviously can't have a spat with BM if BM isn't here. BM and I tend to clash cause of playstyle. (Also, I found Ace Attorney more interesting (no offense Mod!) since it had a very unique lynching dynamic, and this game just started at a bad time for me. I let Farside talk me into it when I shouldn't have, so there's a bit of that going on as well during the first part of it.)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth :
KK wrote:There is evidence pointing to you and you know it. And Im not alone in this. So I suggest looking cases for Kublai Khan because you are going down tomorrow after my lynch.
Corv:
Lol, yeah, I realized that Ive been telling you to ignore me then I complain for your zero comments of my post.. :D but I think that it is important to know why Mirth thinks Im scum.
My case is a big difference between Mirth and KK and it should be helpful when evaluating things.
If Mirth is town and wants to win for her team then she should be focused in KK and not in me. Its pretty obvious Im not scum since Im willing to hammer me to "supposedly lose for my scumteam". You know? If I were scum what would be my motivation for doing this, trying to contribute with Mirth-KK dilemma? Winning time? Messing with you all? Im not a bad person.
Call me Tajo.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Corvuus »

I think your quote of KK is just a quote of yourself. I do think KK said something 'close' to that though so it isn't that big of a deal.

I don't understand the mindgame/wifom since in the end, assuming you are right and death miller tajo, all that really matters is how *I* (the confirmed cop) think and not Mirth or KK.

It is mindgaming, but basically, only scum would know that you are a mislynch Tajo and so only scum would try to prepare for tomorrow since they know tomorrow is 'coming'.

If Mirth gave into this and made a case on SC/KK, then I actually would have considered her *more likely* to be scum and I have been paying attention to her. She didn't (proving she either knows how to play me or understands me, or that she can tell the way the game is moving and follow the flow, or heck, she could be a doctor!) while KK *did*.

KK expects tajo as today's lynch (he said as much) but also that Mirth is scummy or godfather. That strikes me as out of place since he (ignoring tajo and Kor is confirmed) is the only one to push this 'godfather' discussion of what happens on a theoretical tomorrow.

Even if you dislike my walls of post, and my actions/intentions Tajo, everything still ends up being a test. I stated what i thought about Godfather, who I thought, which way I would vote to see what people would say about a theoretical tomorrow since, of course, if there is a scum godfather and it ends up being Corv, KK and Mirth with Corv confirmed, then all that matters is convincing *me*. Whether the 'theoretical' godfather likes it or not, I would be Judge, Jury, and Executioner and thus what matters is what I think, not what you (tajo or Kor) think or the other surviving player thinks.

So much would be banked on convincing me (today or tomorrow) I would expect some kind of response, action, concern, etc. Mirth (who I admit could be a cool customer GF) didn't take the bait, KK sort of did, and if it was SC, it is easily interpretable but for KK, it is more difficult.

In the end, all that the posts between us have done is make me consider that KK is the "hypothetical" Godfather if the game doesn't end with your lynch Tajo. So you are affecting my decision if that makes you happy.

I don't have any comment on your motives for "helping" simply because I don't know your alignment yet and I won't until after you are lynched today. I did say I would take responsibility for it and if there is a GF, then I will give you credit for "helping me" choose correctly tomorrow if that is what you want.

Corvuus
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, as I said, I will give you my analysis on SC/KK on Friday, but I do not think KK is scum. I don't know why he thinks I'm scum over you. If someone could actually provide reasons for why I'm scum that would be great. Neither of you have built a case on me that actually makes any sense/has merit.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Corvuus »

and all was quiet in the insane asylum.....

mod, can we get a prod on KK

Cor
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Its all quiet shhhhhh, shhhhhhh.
Corv, tomorrow I must have some time to make an extense analysis of Mirth/KK. In the meantime can you tell me clearly what do you think of them? Your last post was vague.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Korlash could be helpful here, neh?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”