Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Corv, what do you think of this phrase?
Tajo wrote:You know? If I were scum what would be my motivation for doing this, trying to contribute with Mirth-KK dilemma? Winning time? Messing with you all? Im not a bad person
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Corvuus »

Tajo, I've said it a few times and I'll say it again.

Nothing in this universe can convince me that you aren't today's lynch, no matter what.

Confirm vote tajo

As for your quote, it simply means nothing to me since your statements and actions are 'the only course of action' you could take if you are scum. I can not discount that possibility no matter what.

As ironic as it may be, if SC/KK or Mirth tried to convince me that the other was a godfather *blatantly* then I would be extremely suspicious of their reasoning and motive. Also ironic, if you, tajo, try to convince me that you aren't today's lynch because you are trying to be town by being helpful, etc. that only makes me even *more* certain that you need to die.

If you had made your post and phrased it... more charismatically, and said something paraphrased to "i'm town, there has to be a godfather, good luck, *self-vote*", then you may have given pause to me.

The fact that you ask me several times to consider your motives, to think about it, to change my mind, etc. makes me question your motives even more.

The whole discussion early early game (by Crazy and others) is that you would be policy lynched before lylo, it would be the only way to know, etc. etc. and that is what we have here. Sure, we can sit here and 'boost up the post numbers' by having Mirth and KK 'duke it out' and continue this day as long as you like. It doesn't change that I will not accept anything but your lynch today.

All you can do now is play the 'theoretical' tomorrow. Which you are free to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also say that my last post "all is quiet in the insane asylum" is vague and what are my thoughts. I don't know how many times you are going to ask and I am going to answer this... especially since there is a lot to read on my "thoughts", opinions, etc.

If you want a current update on my particular view of how this game will play out then the short short version without hearing more from Mirth/KK is this:

Today -> lynch tajo
If game does not end.
Lynch -> KK

For an exact case on Mirth or KK, I think you will have to make one yourself or look elsewhere (i.e. KK make one on Mirth for example). If I am the 'judge, jury, executioner' then people should be bringing their case to me, not I to them.

Corv
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Case coming, I already told you that.
Take in count that Mirth could probably be playing according to your reactions. She's tricky.
What changed in deciding between Mirth and KK?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv wrote:Confirm vote tajo .
LOL, you are so wrong in this. You really have no clue.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 am

Post by populartajo »

Read your words.
Corv wrote:If you had made your post and phrased it... more charismatically, and said something paraphrased to "i'm town, there has to be a godfather, good luck, *self-vote*", then you may have given pause to me.
Corv wrote:
Nothing
in this universe can convince me that you aren't today's lynch, no matter what.
Either way you would have accused me of appealing to emotion and blah.
Okay, as I said, forget about me. Lets focus on Mirth/KK.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Mirth »

populartajo wrote: What changed in deciding between Mirth and KK?
I am wondering this too.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Corvuus »

the fact that we have had this conversation several times (3?) isn't going to change anything.

I mean, I could summarize it as a type of puppet show with our caricatures coming out and saying their viewpoint and what not, and we could vary the scenes but you've still just said the same thing over and over again.

That I am wrong, and that I have no clue, etc. etc.

I could point out that Farside's final "death cry" was "they don't have a clue" and how it is amusing that you use the same word, but hey, that doesn't really matter.

You could say I am stupid, I don't have a clue or whatever you like and that you are just trying to help me make the right decision after you are lynched because you don't think I will make the right choice on what may or may not come tomorrow.

That is all fine and dandy as well. I just don't want you to be under any illusion that you won't be lynched today.

Corvuus
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Corvuus »

Mirth: what is there to wonder about? I said I didn't think either of you (kk/mirth) were godfather and I did say why and I said what reasons I had for both of you.

I do think it is amusing that I don't believe in a godfather theory at all but I am the only one who has given several reasons and thought about it while you guys seem to be 'hedging your bets'. But hey, if you don't want to read what I already said about everything and continue to post 1 liners until deadline and tajo is lynched, then go ahead.

Cor
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Mirth »

Actually I am reading. And you said that you would lynch me if Tajo doesn't flip scum as the conclusion of your analysis.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Corvuus »

apparently you didn't finish reading. :(

read post #1895 again.

The entire basis of my original voting you Mirth on a theoretical tomorrow would just be that I considered SC/KK even less likely to be a godfather for various reasons. I have no reason to think of you as godfather and I have said as much, you would just be my choice via process of elimination in a sense.

However, it has occurred to me that the only player who (hypothetically if tajo isn't scum) would know that there *is* going to be a tomorrow, then they may try to set things up and try to control the events of tomorrow today. SC/KK did say something like this, you (mirth) on the other hand did not. Even when I said I would lynch you via PoE, etc. you didn't respond or say anything about SC/KK (which is sort of a null tell for you since your response is essentially you being you whether town or scum... or as now is apparent, maybe you just didn't read) while SC/KK *did* say Tajo should be lynched but he has a case on Mirth.

If SC/KK can produce this case, etc. etc. and we talk about it, then good for him.
Maybe it will be quite good, maybe it will be nonexistent. Don't know until KK is prodded and posts. Until this happens, I view his statement as being ... potentially opportunistic.... i.e. scum knowing tajo is mislynch and thus preparing for tomorrow and I'm willing to say it simply to see how he (and you i suppose) react.

So I did change my vote and look at that, I said why. Yay.

If there is too much wifom/mindgaming, etc. then let's just lynch Tajo and move on already then. Anything else we discuss or do today in regards to KK/Mirth will most likely end up being wifom/mindgaming as well.

Corv
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Corvuus wrote: However, it has occurred to me that the only player who (hypothetically if tajo isn't scum) would know that there *is* going to be a tomorrow, then they may try to set things up and try to control the events of tomorrow today. SC/KK did say something like this, you (mirth) on the other hand did not. Even when I said I would lynch you via PoE, etc. you didn't respond or say anything about SC/KK (which is sort of a null tell for you since your response is essentially you being you whether town or scum... or as now is apparent, maybe you just didn't read) while SC/KK *did* say Tajo should be lynched but he has a case on Mirth.
Corv
I think you're missing the point where KK wants me lynched today, as demonstrated by where his vote is. He thinks I'm scum over Tajo. I'm convinced Tajo is scum, but I will humor him with a reread tomorrow.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Corvuus »

we could post on this and 'go around in circles' forever, but as I like to keep saying (but you guys keep asking me for my 'opinion' and thoughts even though KK and Kor haven't posted in days... 3 days for KK?), I will try to stay out of it.

I personally don't think I missed the point but I considered his post in terms of phrasing, etc. If KK was SC, then this would be much easier for me. As it stands, I don't know KK enough to clear him in this and I have taken steps (whether tajo believes it or not) to figure this out.

Cor
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Mirth »

Except I'm not asking you for your opinion. You've already stated your opinion. Multiple times. It's coming through loud and clear.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Corvuus »

if that is how you wish it, then ok.

In the future, don't quote me and say "I'm wondering the same thing." If you don't want a response and you won't have to hear (or see rather) anything from me until KK makes his case, etc.

C
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Mirth »

I think you misunderstand me. I asked you to clarify a very specific instance that does not match up with what you have been saying for the past few phases. As in I'm not asking you to restate your opinion, since you've been repeating yourself for a while now.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Corvuus »

ok. in the future I will just say "post # such and such" and leave it at that. Is the point clarified for you now?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Mirth »

If thats what you feel like doing, fine, whatever.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Corvuus »

ok. i simply don't understand what you 'want' from me Mirth.

If you have a point or something to say, then say it. Otherwise there is simply no point to this especially when you can be reading/posting on your perspective or case (on Tajo or KK) and it has nothing to do with me or any of my posts and the incident in question *is* silly since I said clearly why I shifted and gave reasons, all in the same post. Seriously, I've been humoring this 'Godfather' theory long enough and you and tajo are misrepresenting what I thought I had said quite clearly and consistently *and* this is leading nowhere.

If you really think Tajo and Kor could "help" in the resolution of a theoretical godfather tomorrow, then by all means, make your posts and case and get responses.

If you think there is no godfather or that Tajo and Kor's help isn't needed (or helpful) then let's lynch Tajo and get this silliness over with.

I just don't see how Tajo, who hasn't been helpful at all *all game*, now suddenly he will become helpful enough that we should accept a premise of a godfather with no evidence and ignore Tajo who is, by far, more likely scum than Mirth or SC/KK.

I simply don't understand what you guys are playing at. If you are trying to help Mirth, then help. If you are trying to help Tajo, then help. Otherwise, we are just killing time.

C
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv, being the deciding factor in this game doesnt give you the to control the game and the power to say what we should do or what we should do to please you.
That also means that we shouldnt be doing your job because its YOU who is going to vote tomorrow, not me. You should be the one looking for quotes, you should be the one analysing connections. Im just trying to help you decide the most optimal play but at the end you have the last word.
I totally hate the idea of you thinking that Im not helpful when I know that I havent played optimally but I prevented the retarded corpo lynch, semiconfirmed the dead millers so that you and Kor are alive right now, pushed farside's lynch since D2. Your only problem is that you think that players that please you are town and the players that dont are scum.
Be less problematic and learn some modesty. Im serious.
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Thirty-Eighth "Super Mode!" Vote Count

"Yes! Go mad with your rage!"

Mod Note: Neither KK nor Kor need prods at the moment. They will tomorrow morning, however

Kublai Khan (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (1): Kublai Khan
Corvuus (0)
Populartajo (1): Corvuus

Not Voting (3): Korlash, Mirth, Populartajo

Pop taj is at L-2
Mirth is at L-2

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be March 14th, 2009 at 12:00 PM EST

"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, I dont want much of anything right now accept sleep. I also really dont have time to reread right now as im simultaneously working in a couple other windows and can fire off responses far quicker than reanalyzing a heapload of posts.

I have already stated multiple times that I think Tajo is scum. I have no problem going over SC/KK, though. Sure, its a waste of time, but it wont actually hurt anyone, just waste a few more days
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Corvuus »

I think your post is pointless for several reasons tajo.

One of which is: "players that please you are town, players that don't please you are scum". This is so much blatant misrepresentation that I'm really set to lynch you even more.

The only player that I am after and I say is scum is you. Mirth, Kor (i don't know about KK since he hasn't posted recently) aren't trying to please me and they do post against me/disagree with me. Did I ever say that Mirth's recent comments or Kor's comments made me think that they are 'scummier' or anything?

No. I said it wasn't helping or constructive.

The fact is, you need to stop wasting time trying to sound reasonable and make your case. Learn some 'modesty' yourself since you are the one who had, repeatedly said, "you have no clue", etc. etc. which is an insult and I have humored you on your points which I don't agree with and said why I don't and you have NEVER responded except say I have no clue and "didn't look at mirth, she is tricky!".

Enough is enough.

Believe it or not, I consider that I have been exceedingly nice to you since I seem to have re-read and considered this more than any of you and you, in particular tajo, don't seem like you want to put in any work or effort into helping and making your case. If you disagree with me, then do your re-read and post your thoughts, perception, etc. already.

Not having time or anything else is no longer an excuse if you have time to post your other posts and blatantly misrepresent things without contributing at all.

-----

It is considerably more annoying now when you say it is 'my job' to find the quotes and such when I *already did* look and I cited the relevant pages (or what I consider relevant) on SC/KK, Mirth, and godfather discussion and I have made mention of them in passing. No one has made comments on it, discussed it, or seen fit to enter ANY quotes, comments or anything at all about anything.

All you have done Tajo is say, "cor, you have no clue, you are wrong" and you have NEVER said why or shown evidence to support or prove anything. If I am wrong, and you have a case on Mirth or KK then *do it* already.

This day has already (as Mirth pointed out) had enough of my "opinion and views" so if you have nothing to contribute then I expect you to self-vote already. If at the end of all of this, you do flip scum at your inevitable lynch today and the game ends, I will not be very pleased at all at the laziness of this.

If I did have absolute power and could lynch without waiting on prods and responses, I would have lynched you at the start of the day Tajo and I will push for your lynch today RELENTLESSLY if you post anything that isn't you making your case on SC/KK or Mirth. That is a threat. Contribute or die.

If I have learned anything from this experience, it is this, if 80% of the players go 'afk/disappear' it is better to just shut up and disappear as well since everyone is going to hate you for it anyways.

C
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Of course you have no clue when I make a comment about not forgetting about KK and evaluating carefully Mirth and you suddenly switch to KK/Mirth for GF decision like in 1 sec.

Its painfully obvious you are not reading the game as much as I would like because if you had you would state clearly farside-Mirth and farside-Coug relations. Until now I havent found a comment or analysis from you of those pairs. If I have missed them then point me to them.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:41 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
And I said that becuase you are basing your current KK godfather theory just because he is not "pleasing" you as much as Mirth is.
Thank you very much.
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Mirth »

Tajo, since you keep saying I'm scum, can you or KK please actually provide a case as to why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”