Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Korlash »

Ironically G Gundam is the only one I watched and I have no idea what's going on... Although Schwarz Bruder win's most awesome any day of the week.

And why would anyone want to slap lil' ol' me? (>T.T)>

I dunno...Wong is STILL pretty cool. And c'mon, Allenby...hell, I TOTALLY think she got shafted not getting with Domon. But ah well. Anyway, mostly I watched it back when it was on toonami, and recently re watched it because it's hilarious. I mean, just so ridiculously hilarious. I realize the quotes don't DIRECTLY relate to insanity, but for some reason evil=insanity quite often in anime
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:Ironically G Gundam is the only one I watched and I have no idea what's going on... Although Schwarz Bruder win's most awesome any day of the week.

And why would anyone want to slap lil' ol' me? (>T.T)>

I dunno...Wong is STILL pretty cool. And c'mon, Allenby...hell, I TOTALLY think she got shafted not getting with Domon. But ah well. Anyway, mostly I watched it back when it was on toonami, and recently re watched it because it's hilarious. I mean, just so ridiculously hilarious. I realize the quotes don't DIRECTLY relate to insanity, but for some reason evil=insanity quite often in anime
Uh...
Vote: Schwarz Bruder
? Where is this conversation going?

Korlash, are you re-reading? What's your opinion on a Mirth lynch?

I really want to count that, but you forgot to unvote ^-^
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Korlash »

*shrugs*

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Mirth »

Still rereading. Sorry. Hope to be done by tomorrow.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Mirth »

Okay, I finished my reread. My opinion on KK stands that I'm not really seeing anything scummy. Korlash is confirmed town so the things that bothered me from his predecessor mostly don't matter anymore. One thing bothered me about Corv, who otherwise has been townie to me.

Corv, can you go over the whole post restriction thing again, please?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Kublai Khan wrote:Uh...
Vote: Schwarz Bruder
? Where is this conversation going?

I really want to count that, but you forgot to unvote ^-^
Heh. Don't tempt me to push for the lynching of random fictional characters as a substitute for No Lynching... :P

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Actually, it still counts as no lynching. You seriously think I'd let you abuse the rules like that? Basically, if no one dies after being voted to lynch, and it wasn't because of a role in the game, it's a no lynch
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Corvuus »

I've given it before so you could look it up but here is a paraphrase of it again from memory.

------------

I am a cop who snuck into the insane asylum to help. I brought my NK resistance with me. In order to fit in, each day I must pick a new 'forced impulse' to follow and I continue this way until I choose to claim. Once I claim, then I no longer need to 'pretend' to fit in and can post normally.

------------

That is the 'flavor' part. The rest is just my role as a cop.

As for my cop investigations:

I choose: LF, SC, Farside, Mirth, Kor for players in this game. I also choose FL.

I got innocent, innocent, guilty, innocent, innocent, EXTREMELY GUILTY.

Corvuus
P.S. I didn't quite understand various parts of my role (such as list of things to choose, and why it changes every day) but I assume now it is similar to how the vote counts change flavor/disorder every time as well (at least initially).
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Mirth »

That's not what I meant, Corv. Not your role claim. Did you absolutely have to fake a PR? What would have happened if you didn't?
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Corvuus »

My PM mentions nothing about being modkilled if I failed to do anything so I don't think my being modkilled is a possibility at all or at least, i wasn't worried about it.

So I wasn't forced by the mod to do anything. I would just suffer the consequences.

Corvuus
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

END MY TORTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

11) Dying means you are dead. Stop posting.
Poptaj, this is the second time. Do you really enjoy abusing the rules? If you do it again, I will penalize your team. Deleting your post now.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Korlash »

Well I suppose I could make a vote now... Ironically though I think KK is likelyer scum then Mirth... XD yay for prolonging the game...

But no, seriously. between the two late game activity seems to "suggest" KK is the scum. for one, KK questioned my role and Mirth has questioned yours Corv. You're the most confirmed between the two of us so scum trying to mislynch you or discredit you in anyway is kinda pointless. So I think it's most likely they would just call you confirmed and if they wanted to question one of us would turn it on me.

That is just one of my crap-tastic lines of thinking. I still think GF is more likely to have claimed Vanilla. KK was the first to place a vote today and Mirth hasn't even done it yet, KK's own words were "I'm dying to see if I'm right about you" meaning he wants the day over. Activity wise they have both posted close enough to each other although I think Mirth is putting more effort in with a reread that I doub't scum would do. And of course not pushing anything on KK or Myself becuase she doesn't see anything scummy... I mean what scum in endgame isn't going to try to get someone else lynched?

So between the two of them I would have to say I think KK is more likely the scum.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Mirth »

Corvuus wrote:My PM mentions nothing about being modkilled if I failed to do anything so I don't think my being modkilled is a possibility at all or at least, i wasn't worried about it.

So I wasn't forced by the mod to do anything. I would just suffer the consequences.

Corvuus
So I guess I still don't understand why you did it then. That's the one thing that's bothering me about you.

Kor: Your predecessor bothered me some, actually, but you've proved yourself town, therefore going into Penta's quirks is pointless.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Corvuus »

Mirth: Ask me after the game is over and in post game discussion, FL can post/show all of our roles/PMs, etc.

As it is, if not understanding me is bothering you, then you will have to continue to not understand me until i can post everything exactly without paraphrase, etc.

-------------------------

Ironically, I think it is convince the cops right now, and I actually believe Tajo; want to lynch Mirth.

Kor wants to lynch KK.

So it looks like there is more to discuss and think about.

In terms of end game activity, I don't think either of them help show that they are town.

So I am thinking more in terms of Crazy-Farside-*villain*. Crazy I don't see much from except buddying to Tajo to try to get Tajo lynched upon his flip? Farside followed this, so I will accept Tajo as DM.

Crazy-Farside-Mirth makes more sense to me than Crazy-Farside-SC (reading Tajo and not myself).

I don't like KK's comments or playing 'tomorrow' out beforehand but... I find Mirth more suspicious overall for various reasons.

Ironically, Mirth and KK's actions seem to be "do as little as possible" either because there is nothing that they see (unlikely), or they are afraid of me going 'crazy' on them if they do do something.

either way, I think the best course of action is for you two (KK/mirth) to argue/fight it out.

My "wtf" contribution today was showing that Kor can't be scum, so I'll wait to see what you two come up with.

C
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, before I say anything further (there is something in the back of my mind now), I just want to take one more crack at you.

Hypothetical: if you did not fake a PR from the beginning would you have had to claim day 1?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Corvuus wrote:Ironically, Mirth and KK's actions seem to be "do as little as possible" either because there is nothing that they see (unlikely), or they are afraid of me going 'crazy' on them if they do do something.
*shrug* I can't prove I'm town and I'm voting for the scum in this game. I'm figuring it's up to you & Korlash to hash it out between you guys. If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
Korlash wrote:That is just one of my crap-tastic lines of thinking. I still think GF is more likely to have claimed Vanilla. KK was the first to place a vote today and Mirth hasn't even done it yet, KK's own words were "I'm dying to see if I'm right about you" meaning he wants the day over. Activity wise they have both posted close enough to each other although I think Mirth is putting more effort in with a reread that I doub't scum would do. And of course not pushing anything on KK or Myself becuase she doesn't see anything scummy... I mean what scum in endgame isn't going to try to get someone else lynched?
I'm just being straightforward. I believed that Mirth was more likely to be scum than you, so that's the direction I voted in. The fact that you didn't immediately hammer after Corvuus voted means that I'm right. Mirth is the Godfather.
Corvuus wrote:either way, I think the best course of action is for you two (KK/mirth) to argue/fight it out.
*sigh*.. Fine. I'll try to have a case analysis by Sunday.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Mirth:

The hypothetical you presented did not happen, and I don't think there is anything else I can say about it.

A full total disclosure of everything can only occur after this game is over.

I was never at risk of being 'modkilled' during this game from any speech/impulse I did, but I assume I still can be 'warned/modkilled' if I quote my PM directly so the discussion/paraphrasing of my role will end here.

Corvuus
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:I'm just being straightforward. I believed that Mirth was more likely to be scum than you, so that's the direction I voted in. The fact that you didn't immediately hammer after Corvuus voted means that I'm right. Mirth is the Godfather.
You know I guess It's because I'm at a lose right now but this statement really strikes me as off. For starters if you are town and Mirth is scum the "town" is being very confident and risky and the scum is being more subtle and not trying as hard as she could to save herself. The confidence you show in this post really doesn't strike me as town either. I know this late in the game you probably have POE'd it down to Mirth but to still say it like "I'm right" is a little much. A phrase like "The only possible explination is Mirth" seems like a more appropriate responce.
Corv wrote:Crazy-Farside-Mirth makes more sense to me than Crazy-Farside-SC (reading Tajo and not myself).
You are basing most of your Mirth suspicion on what Tarjo said? I mean I'll assume pop was town just as quickly as you will but I won't trust his word like law either.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So, are you all going to vote, play, talk, explode, stuff? Anyone?
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Korlash »

I vote stuff! *chants* stuff....stuff....stuff...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Mirth »

I'm doing yet another reread on Corv and KK, for the record. Also waiting for Corv to explain why I'm scummy.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Corvuus »

I don't have a lot of time right now and may end up posting once every few days for a while.

-------------

Mirth:

You can re-read Tajo's "final case" post and also maybe just chuck it up to PoE (process of elimination).

I don't think SC/KK is that likely to be scum, Kor isn't, I know I'm not; so that leaves you.

Tajo mentioned parts of it, but I basically don't see buddying/phrasing for a Farside-Crazy-SC/KK team, but I can see it for a Farside-Crazy-Mirth team.

and yes, I'm willing to 'bet' the game on this now, so speak now or forever hold your peace?

Corvuus
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Mirth »

I repeat that Tajo didn't really have a case on me. If you say I'm scummier than KK, that's your opinion. I'm not going to start attacking KK with accusations I don't see. I'm actually starting to think that you're the last scum despite the claim, because I really just don't see it with KK.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Korlash »

Uh Corv... Seeing as how you can't lynch Mirth without me would you mind explaing Tajo's "case" on her for my benefit? For starters I never really trusted Pop this game for anything he said. He pushed for the no lynch, he buddied with Crazy, hell he even claimed DM and tried to play it off like him claiming like he did and the presence of real millers confirmed him. I'm hesitatant to believe anything said by him also due to the fact he flipped scum. Regardless of his role I'm not putting this entire game into a theory brought up by a guy who flipped scum. Lastly as you're the one voting I want to hear YOUR case, not Pop's.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Forty-Second "I'm So Crazy, I Don't Know This is Impossible!" Vote Count

"The strength of a madman is proverbial, and with good reason. Madness allows people to brush aside the instinctive cautions that stop the rest of us using the full strength of our muscles, and perform feats of great strength. Unfortunately for them, human bones are not strong enough to withstand the stresses this imposes. "

Kublai Khan (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (2): Kublai Khan, Corvuus
Corvuus (0)

Not Voting (2): Korlash, Mirth

Mirth is at L-1

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be April 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST

-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”