Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:Uh Corv... Seeing as how you can't lynch Mirth without me would you mind explaing Tajo's "case" on her for my benefit? For starters I never really trusted Pop this game for anything he said. He pushed for the no lynch, he buddied with Crazy, hell he even claimed DM and tried to play it off like him claiming like he did and the presence of real millers confirmed him. I'm hesitatant to believe anything said by him also due to the fact he flipped scum. Regardless of his role I'm not putting this entire game into a theory brought up by a guy who flipped scum. Lastly as you're the one voting I want to hear YOUR case, not Pop's.
Korlash, do you really think that Mirth-town literally can't find anything to suspect me with?

ForbiddanLight tipped her hand and stated that there was only 1 scum left. Corvuus' PM was confirmed by you, which means no matter that the only way that he is scum is if he's your partner.

When you asked for Corvuus to state his "shot at" PM in order to confirm him again, I got suspicious. Especially since Corvuus never got a "shot at" PM. But it makes absolutely no sense for Korlash-scum not to lynch Mirth-doc since he could shoot Kublai Khan-townie and win the game.

If I may re-introduce the concept of setup mirrors again.
Death-miller vs Scum-miller
Insane Cop vs Sane cop
Miller vs Godfather
"Rusty Doc" vs ???????

So again, it's nice that Mirth doesn't suspect me, but it's bullcrap. Mirth is asking Corvuus to re-state his PM because she's stalling long enough for me to say something stupid and rope myself. It's obvious at this point who the cops are and process of elimination should have her at my throat if she had the town's interests in mind.

So Korlash, you really don't find her behavior odd at all?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:Korlash, do you really think that Mirth-town literally can't find anything to suspect me with?
No but i think Mirth-Scum could.
KK wrote:ForbiddanLight tipped her hand and stated that there was only 1 scum left. Corvuus' PM was confirmed by you, which means no matter that the only way that he is scum is if he's your partner.
... Ok... Chalk another one up in the bin of things said already...
KK wrote:When you asked for Corvuus to state his "shot at" PM in order to confirm him again, I got suspicious. Especially since Corvuus never got a "shot at" PM. But it makes absolutely no sense for Korlash-scum not to lynch Mirth-doc since he could shoot Kublai Khan-townie and win the game.
... I feel compelled to respond to this but it seems like such a worthless paragraph I don't know where to start. I could start with the fact you didn't "know" he didn't get a shot at Pm until after I asked him meaning finding it suspicious I asked him for that fact suggests you knew he hadn't been shot at before hand.
KK wrote:If I may re-introduce the concept of setup mirrors again.
Death-miller vs Scum-miller
Insane Cop vs Sane cop
Miller vs Godfather
"Rusty Doc" vs ???????
interesting... So why 2 millers? What, one for the "mirrior" and the other just to look good?
KK wrote:So again, it's nice that Mirth doesn't suspect me, but it's bullcrap. Mirth is asking Corvuus to re-state his PM because she's stalling long enough for me to say something stupid and rope myself. It's obvious at this point who the cops are and process of elimination should have her at my throat if she had the town's interests in mind.
Oh? you know what she is thinking? I suspect Corv, and I'm a cop. you're preaching to the wrong choir dude. You are arguing that doing the exact thing I did makes her scum? So what, it was fine when I did it? What is this, selective scum hunting? POE is all fine and dandy but you can't twist facts to suit your POE target.

You want t know what's more likely scum? Not the act of attacking the confirmed cop, but the act of attacking the not confirmed cop. Corv's lynch is impossible, mine however does have a chance of happening. I am not confirmed. So why would scum attack Corv over me? I at least carry the chance of my mislynch. The scum in this situation can only do two things. Attack their opponent and attack me. Those are the only two possible chances of a mislynch. You have done both, Mirth has done neither. Hmmm... I wonder which is the scum...
KK wrote:So Korlash, you really don't find her behavior odd at all?
Did I ever say I don't find her behavior odd at all? I might not remember, can you show me where I said this before I start falsely accusing you of putting words in my mouth?

That aside, nope. Her behavior is a lot like mine. How can I possible find that odd?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by Mirth »

Kor, as far as I'm concerned, you're confirmed. Otherwise I would be dead by now. And KK, as I said, I'm thinking that last scum is Corv.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

ForbiddanLight tipped her hand and stated that there was only 1 scum left. Corvuus' PM was confirmed by you, which means no matter that the only way that he is scum is if he's your partner.
Well, considering first the initial mistake, and then the fact you have...FOUR PLAYERS LEFT...I would HOPE there was one scum left. I really wasn't "tipping my hand" at all. Anyone with half a brain would figure it out
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Corvuus »

Mirth: can you explain your thought?

Or since you have re-read twice (at least?) I will
ask FL for a deadline
, and then you will post what you really think?

-------------------

Kor: Call it PoE, call it setup speculation, call it reading Tajo (who hey, after the game is over we can ask him why he did crazy interaction/vote no lynch, etc. but... unless you want to tell me that tajo really was scum and that it is a godfather SK now, I am taking Tajo's flip as 'town' and that he 'may' have a point/not everything he said is a lie), considering Farside more, etc.

At any rate, it all comes down to Mirth, her doc claim, her interaction, etc.

regardless of scum or town alignment, players should play to win.

You may take KK going after Mirth as 'scummy', ok.

I take Mirth's recent actions as scummy.

If I hadn't voted Mirth to L-1, she most likely would go after you Kor since you were 'unconfirmed'. But I trust/believe you and your role so I did vote to give you that.

Mirth has already said previously that KK didn't seem scummy to her (back during tajo's lynch, re-reads, etc.). I eliminate you (kor) from the pool of suspects, Mirth says she sees nothing on KK (again after re-read) and so she says that she thinks I (Corv) am scum.

PoE? Reasons? None said yet and I'm keeping my vote on her and asking for deadline until Mirth plays in a way that I can see whether she is town playing to win or scum playing to win.

Currently, she is scum playing to win.

My thinking in previous days was that it would be 'impossible' for Mirth to be scum since, I made several assumptions (which Tajo has pointed out) and stepping back, I can see Mirth as being scum.

My impression/thought of Mirth was that she was intelligent, thoughtful, etc. etc. and that the NK actions were really... really stupid. If Mirth was on the scumteam would she have allowed or advocated those NK choices?

I thought "no", and that, along with seeing Crazy-Farside-Tajo as the scumteam, her doc claim, interaction, etc. had me convinced.

But now I *know* we are dealing with a godfather for sure, something that was just hypothetical before (to me at least, not tajo). With 2 cops with NK resistance, the game *can* be broken if we figure our sanities out and trust each other, unless there is a godfather-lylo situation (like now).

So godfather and NK actions with a view of the Godfather making it into lylo, then it begins to make sense.

The millers were all 'true', the cops claimed and didn't kill each other, etc.

Scum killed both 'normal' millers two nights in a row... why? I thought it was silly since it reduces the number of suspects (since miller could never be confirmed by cops) and it resulted in my Farside investigation -> guilty.

So i was thinking, huh, weird/stupid scum. but then farside in her 'final posts' says/does

1. " we should have gone after a cop"
2. vote Mirth, misrepresent vote count.

The first tells me that this isn't "it just happened" but that it was discussed/planned; the second is Farside attempting to mislead us based on her lynch. -> i.e. Mirth-scum.

Crazy got bussed. At what point did Crazy get bussed and when did his scum mates decide to hang him to let him dry? SC-Mirth-Farside all went after Crazy (as did you and I kor), what was said and done?

Kor said Crazy-thief-miller 'breadcrumb' was crap. Farside posts and agrees and votes Crazy... but... this is after several players had said it was crap.

Mirth goes after Farside for this. Why? Farside had Mirth as scum but due to Electra? Electra flipping town? Why did Farside drop Mirth as suspect, or better yet, she goes further in her post #141.

"Doc makes sense, Crazy's fakeclaim is crap compared to Mirth's."

When called on it, she backs off again. Crazy is lynched, I investigate Farside and get a guilty result. She says she is town, scum must have a roleswitching, etc. etc. blah blah, and then "it confirms Mirth" (post #155) since there can't be godfather.

Farside comes more into impending implosion, votes mirth, alters votecount, etc. and dies. Further reading of Mirth-Farside is a point that Tajo has made which I actually believe.

----------

and then we come to now. Mirth picks me as being 'scum'. Why? She hasn't said yet. Why not?

Assuming it isn't due to lack of time, it is because I may be 'scummier'/crazier than KK but there are various aspects (which I consider of larger weight) which point to me being town.

Mirth would have to argue that I was scum with Crazy-Farside, and that I would bus/lynch Crazy, say no to no lynch, vote Crazy, and then 'claim' I investigated Farside (the only 100% proven scum) in order to get her lynched (read Farside's posts again for how she didn't expect/see it coming and her slip).

and then on "top" of that, if I was scum, then I would have had to fakeclaim everything from early day 1, claim NK resistant cop, etc. etc. and then it begs the question of, if I was scum and planning this incredibly elaborate cop claim (I didn't, I have my PM!) then why wouldn't I claim innocent on my scumbuddies?

You could argue that I didn't know if people would accept me and I wouldn't want to claim investigating scumbuddy if I did get lynched, but that would only apply to Crazy. What about Farside? I could claim I got innocent on Farside, and then lynch Tajo for his Crazy-buddiness link and it was lylo so hey, that would have been game if I was scum.

but I'm not, it didn't happen, farside was lynched, and if I really was scum (godfather as well since Kor got 'guilty' on me) and planning on winning in lylo, then why would I try (for which Kor dislikes me) my mindgame play when I could have simply proceeded with:

"Cor -> "I got a guilty on Farside. She is today's lynch. $$$"
Farside is lynched.

I would have farside's lynch, godfather, cop claim, etc. to "hide behind", so Cor-scum doesn't care what 'town' does since it won't result in his own lynch so Cor just sits and waits while everyone else dies."

Then there is the point of whether Kor being alive is good or not for me and (sorry Kor), why he is alive at all?

ScumGF versus 2 cops in lylo would be gg, so scum have to take someone with them to lylo (Mirth/KK together). That has happened, but then, do we need two cops?

From scum's point of view, the more the better since more 'suspects' to see and still lylo. Indeed, KK and Mirth did view Kor this way earlier. But then I (yay for insanity) voted Mirth to L-1 and 'proved' that Kor can't be scum (if you are Kor, I don't think I could forgive you! :P).

So... Mirth claims that I am scum, and that I went to confirm Kor in order to reduce the # of suspects... why would I do that since, if I was scum, it would give the chance/possibility that I might be 'discovered'.

I could go on (and have probably gone far too long) but I can only post once every 2 days or so and I really think Mirth is it. Her saying that I am scum makes me feel very definite on this point, especially since she hasn't (or won't?) say why she thinks so or how it could all magically make sense.

-----

And, if she was town... just because KK may not look/be scummy (or scummier than me I guess), you (Mirth) could go after him anyway, see how he reacts/responds, get more reads from him and then make a decision (and hey, i promise to read whatever you both say).

Instead, you (Mirth) go after me? With no analysis, posts, reasons? I see you as scum clutching at straws since I am a cop.

C
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:01 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbiddanlight wrote:

The Forty-Second "I'm So Crazy, I Don't Know This is Impossible!" Vote Count

"The strength of a madman is proverbial, and with good reason. Madness allows people to brush aside the instinctive cautions that stop the rest of us using the full strength of our muscles, and perform feats of great strength. Unfortunately for them, human bones are not strong enough to withstand the stresses this imposes. "

Kublai Khan (0)
Korlash (0)
Mirth (2): Kublai Khan, Corvuus
Corvuus (0)

Not Voting (2): Korlash, Mirth

Mirth is at L-1

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be April 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST

Or since you have re-read twice (at least?) I will ask FL for a deadline, and then you will post what you really think?
Vote counts. They have them.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Mirth »

Corv, I have posted what I really think. I am not "claiming" that you are scum, but I am thinking you are. This is not definate in the least and I have never said it was. If I was sure, I would be voting. But I do not see very much suspicious with KK, and what was suspicious has been mostly resolved. I have reread and I don't see KK being scum. Yet with you, despite me having spent the entire game being convinced you're town, the post restriction thing still bothers me. This is the only thing that bothers me about you but it really does. You answers to it don't resolve it. You seem to want me to attack KK to prove myself to you. I'm not going to do that, so think what you will. Also, the way I see it, I'm going to die regardless of what Korlash does since you and KK are convince I'm scum. (FLs deadline rules dont have a LYLO exception).
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Korlash »

It seems we are in a stalemate... You are mistaken Mirth. If you were to vote KK and so were I come deadline either one of you could be lynched. So you won't die "regardless" you'll just die 3 out of 4 times...

I personally am not going to let this end in a deadline lynch becuase that has scum win written all over it. I'm still willing to hear the mirth case or at least be pointed to it and I would vote no lynch to prevent the deadline from falling.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Mirth »

Except I dont think KK is scum, so even if you were to vote him to try to get me to vote him and push a haiku showdown, I wouldn't be up for it. We really are at a stalemate then.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Korlash »

so wait let me get this straight... You are willing to die and lose me the game instead of voting someone who actually has the best chance of being scum regardless of what you may believe based on logic and stuff I said once?

*cries*

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Mirth »

No. That is incorrect. I am not willing to vote for someone who I don't think is scum. Maybe I'm completely off base here, but after 3 rereads of KK/SC, I'm not seeing it. If you are sure he's scum can you explain to me why that is?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Sure... ready for it? he claimed vanilla...

Ta da! That is the biggest issue on which I am basing this super important decision! Who else but Korlash?

But no seriously, we are looking for a GF. In a game like this I don't see the GF risking either a cop or a Doc claim during that massclaim of ours, nto when they had a goon they could have sacrificed instead.

On a more minor note recent activities like KK voting and you not for instance also make me think him the scum over you. Corv is impossible to lynch, so even if he is scum he wins. So worrying about him is useless.

So heres what the scene is. Either A) You do nothing, you die, you lose. b) you worry about Corv and waste your vote, you die at deadline, you losw. Or C) You vote KK, he maybe gets lynched, you maybe win or maybe lose.

I don't know but option C seems like the only choice for you...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Mirth »

so my options are die or try lynching the person i don't think is scum? that is lose for sure or probably lose? great choice there.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Korlash »

better to probably lose then lose for sure...

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Mirth »

I suppose so. But still. I can't shake the feeling that its Corv.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hey, you all need to do Tar a favor and join his marathon "Worst Idea Mafia". I'm sure he'd love you forever (and I wouldn't get jealous or anything, not at all!) So yeah. Also, potentially join the game I'll be running later. Yes, it will be bastardly to an extent. Warning, it has jesters. Yes, more than one)

So, that's that, have fun, resume the game, I'm not really prodding during marathon weekend
-StrangerCoug

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:Sure... ready for it? he claimed vanilla...
Hmm.. I guess that means that SlySly, Llamafluff, & Hoopla were secretly Godfathers too.

Godfathers are more likely to claim a powerrole that can't be verified. Do we have one of those in this game?
Korlash wrote:But no seriously, we are looking for a GF. In a game like this I don't see the GF risking either a cop or a Doc claim during that massclaim of ours, nto when they had a goon they could have sacrificed instead.
Mirth didn't claim during the massclaim. She claimed the day before. Then her full "rusty" claim gave her an excuse in case there was a second killing group that could expose her (which she then prodded for).

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:Hmm.. I guess that means that SlySly, Llamafluff, & Hoopla were secretly Godfathers too.
Next time you strawman me scum you better do a good job so I can't throw it back in your face like this.
KK wrote:Godfathers are more likely to claim a powerrole that can't be verified. Do we have one of those in this game?
Bullshit. Back this up or remove it from the table. No Godfather would risk himself or herself in the option of outing a cop or doc if thescum could just as easily sacrifice a goon to do it. Why sac a power role when you can sac a vanilla? It's point blank unrefutable logic. The only argument to this is the actual players. IF you think Mirth as GF is more likely to claim Doc or Farside as goon is more likely to claim vanilla you can bring that to light otherwise you won't win this argument.
KK wrote:Mirth didn't claim during the massclaim. She claimed the day before. Then her full "rusty" claim gave her an excuse in case there was a second killing group that could expose her (which she then prodded for).
Actually that is a good point then. It is increasingly more likely scum will fakeclaim regardless of their abilities if forced to claim singuarly as claiming vanilla at that time makes their lynch more likely. How did her rusty claim give her an excuse? And why would she need an excuse for a second killing group? If there was a second killing group why isn't she dead? If she even thoguht there would be she should have expected to be dead anyways and so wouln't need an excuse. And where is this prod of hers?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:49 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:
KK wrote:Mirth didn't claim during the massclaim. She claimed the day before. Then her full "rusty" claim gave her an excuse in case there was a second killing group that could expose her (which she then prodded for).
Actually that is a good point then. It is increasingly more likely scum will fakeclaim regardless of their abilities if forced to claim singuarly as claiming vanilla at that time makes their lynch more likely. How did her rusty claim give her an excuse? And why would she need an excuse for a second killing group? If there was a second killing group why isn't she dead? If she even thoguht there would be she should have expected to be dead anyways and so wouln't need an excuse. And where is this prod of hers?
Mirth claimed Doctor while she was at L-1. If a Godfather has to claim a powerrole to save their neck, then doctor is a safer claim that cop.

After Corvuus claimed NK-resistence, she amended her doc claim to state that she was not 100% up to date. But she had already protected Corvuus twice and seemed to have no worry that "not up to date" may mean that she would kill her patients (a common doc variant).

She didn't know if there was a second killing group or not, and tried to prod the info out of Forbiddanlight:
Mirth wrote:Mod: can you confirm if the mafia is the only antitown faction, as suggested by you first post?
The main reason she was worried about extra killers is because if the town had any sort of vigilante roles, they could test her claim. But 'rustyness' gave her a super-convinient excuse for her role being impossible to verify during the course of the game. Since we know that not to be the case now, her rustyness was superfluent. But she didn't know that at the time she claimed it.

Plus, there's the setup argument. I know the millers/godfather argument was a stretch, but you have to admit that all the powerroles have something to balance them. Why does the rusty doc have no counter-part? Why have 2 NK-resistent cops if there's a doc to protect them?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Mirth »

KK, I dont see how asking the mod about the possibility of 2 scum groups (i.e. an SK) makes me scum. I also don't see where you're getting the vig nonsense from. If there was a vig, a) they are not an antitown faction b)chances of the mod confirming and/or denying that are even lower than mod saying how many scum groups there are. You are clearly reaching here.

I have also explained my claim multiple times. Since you are too dense to get it, lets try again. What is a person who claims doc more likely to do than a person who claims rusty doc? Oh yes, draw a night kill. Seriously, learn to read.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:Mirth claimed Doctor while she was at L-1. If a Godfather has to claim a powerrole to save their neck, then doctor is a safer claim that cop.
Based on....?
KK wrote:After Corvuus claimed NK-resistence, she amended her doc claim to state that she was not 100% up to date. But she had already protected Corvuus twice and seemed to have no worry that "not up to date" may mean that she would kill her patients (a common doc variant).
Is there a reason you are using "not up to date" instead of "rusty"? And had anyone pressed her for more flavor before she "amended" her claim or had it been for the most part accepted as is. Such as, did she purpously avoid answering questions of her claim until after Corv claimed or did no one think to clear up her role until after he claimed?

And uh, what exactly do you think is proven by her not having fear of her ability killing her patients?
KK wrote:She didn't know if there was a second killing group or not, and tried to prod the info out of Forbiddanlight:
And? Is asking the mod questions a scum tell now?
KK wrote:The main reason she was worried about extra killers is because if the town had any sort of vigilante roles, they could test her claim. But 'rustyness' gave her a super-convinient excuse for her role being impossible to verify during the course of the game. Since we know that not to be the case now, her rustyness was superfluent. But she didn't know that at the time she claimed it.
Right becuase you as town know the "main reason" for what Mirth did. i will probably never vote Mirth now based on this statement alone. If you are town you word stuff really bad and you need to work on that. When you speculate things, you do not state them as fact.

Die scum die... etc... Corv can we lynch this guy now?
KK wrote:Plus, there's the setup argument. I know the millers/godfather argument was a stretch, but you have to admit that all the powerroles have something to balance them. Why does the rusty doc have no counter-part? Why have 2 NK-resistent cops if there's a doc to protect them?
You're lack of an imagination makes me weep for your future spawn. You need to look at this game better. The roles might not be "mirrors" they could just as easily be "insane" versions. A rusty doctor could simply be a doctor that has no chance of protecting her target. That's what I would call an insane freaking doctor. This is balanced by the cops geting their NK immunity. The millers are insane vanilla town. The Death miller is like an insane miller. And Crazy is like an insane goon. And of course one could argue a GF to simply be a goon with imunity to investigation which is like a miller version of a goon and so is arguably an insane goon as well.

You do not know this set-up anymore then I do but the fact you stick to one option which is pure speculation as if it were fact only strengths the idea you made all this up just so it ended with Mirth being scum. And any speculation made for the sole purpous of making a singular player look like scum is not in the interest of the town.

So once more, die scum die.

Vote: KK

I'm confident with the vote now.

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by Mirth »

Kor, I actually didn't claim flavour until I was pressed to do so. Because, as I said before, there was absolutely nothing to gain from claiming flavour and potentially something to lose.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Korlash »

So then that part of KK's "case" is complete crap! YAY! Now he can die in peace! Hang like a bat... kick the bucket... hmmm none of these are funny... Now he can... choke on a frog... hmmm... I don't have it today I guess...

Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Corvuus »

My time is still really limited/restricted. Sorry.

I'm not changing my vote and I'm alright with a deadline lynch of Mirth or, if the votes are tied, a haiku fight out between Mirth/KK.

Mirth: Your answers don't satisfy me and, ironically enough, I believe KK and Tajo's read in this situation. I don't understand why you are 'hedging' or hesitating or 'giving up'.

You say you didn't claim that you think I am scum but you can't shake off a feeling that I am scum? You view me as town but can't shake off one aspect of my claim but you believe the rest of my actions and claims?

I am a cop. 100% fact, certainty, etc. You could argue that I am a bad cop or a stupid one but I am one.

I don't have the same NK resistance item as Kor but it is a minor point in my overall claim since, if I was scum like you 'feel', how would I know to claim NK resistance at all?, etc. etc.

If I was scum as 'you feel', what advantage do I have in doing my actions and, if you think I am scum then all of what I said and did is fake; i.e. fakeclaiming investigations, results, nk resistance, flavor in my role, PR, etc.

You can't say that half of what I said is true, but the other half is false. I'm either a cop or I am scum. I can't be both. Make a decision.

So you think my actions, etc. in day1-day2 are faked and false? That is the only reason for thinking I am scum? that my PR claim is fake but my cop claim is true?

Why? Because it is too screwy? too messed up? doesn't sound right? doesn't fit your concept?

Why? You never said and I've asked you. You simply avoid and hedge. What do you really think?

And then, even if you do think the PR is faked, why do you think it is scum? Crazy and Farside, the only proven scum, both questioned my role, my NK resistance, my 'PR', etc.

Are you saying that you think I am scum with them? Or that Tajo was scum or that you are scum with them and I am a 3rd party?

I am voting you and expecting your deadline lynch (or hammer by Kor) until you actually make a post/point on what you really think and not just:

"I don't see KK as scummy"
"I don't like Cor's PR claim, makes me think scum".

You need to elaborate more, say more otherwise I am 100% fine with you dying.

Corvuus

P.S. I will check in before deadline but I can't guarantee more than that. Sorry.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Mirth »

I have said what I really think. You admit that the PR is faked. You do not explain sufficiently why you faked it. You said you dont think it would have gotten you modkilled, but you havent stated what your motivation for faking it was other than your text saying you're faking insanity. I have asked and you have not replied what would haven't really answered: what would have happened to you had you not faked it? Would you have had to have claimed right away? Would there have been some punishment? Was there language in your PM to suggest that bad things would happen to you had you not faked it? I have said this multiple times: the only thing that bothers me about your is the PR thing. Why would you fake it if there was nothing to gain from it or if there was nothing to lose from faking it. I have asked multiple times and you've sidestepped the question, telling me you'll explain after the game is over. This bothers me. What are you not saying here.

As to me hedging my bets as you say, why am I not taking the easy way out that's been offered to me since yesterday when y'all decided that if KK and I both survived, we'd have to fight it out?

And I have nothing more to elaborate on. I think you have both played a town game. Your PR thing just sits worse with me than KK/SCs actions. It's POE.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”