Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Right about farsude and Mirth.
2-1
I win
nyah nyah
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 am

Post by populartajo »

I would like to congratualte KK and specially Corvus for the victrory of this town.
The farside-Mirth realtion was so freaking obvious and I finally convinced Corv to follow my theory that finally was right.
Scum did it well., too but they made the mistake of leaving me alive. lol
no, in all seriousness, this was a fun game, since the beginning and it would ahve sucked to lost it at the end for a bad decision.
hopefully corv is such a hard stone.

yeh yeh korlash you did it well. next time try to be a little less arrogant and try to read others posts and not tunnel in someone. mirth tricked you well and i think she used your crazy personality to at least have a chance. it was so fun to fight you sometime ago and you are a good player.

gg.
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Korlash »

wait sorry I was admiring myself in this mirror... did you post something?

And I believe I was right about farside as well which makes us even... Except I was wrong about you so I think that technically makes you win a draw... hmmm...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:wait sorry I was admiring myself in this mirror... did you post something?

And I believe I was right about farside as well which makes us even... Except I was wrong about you so I think that technically makes you win a draw... hmmm...
and you were wrong about KK and Mirth...?
srsly, did you think mirth was town?
Call me Tajo.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah I took the not voting thing as a good sign. My bad I guess...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:52 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

StrangerCoug wrote:Thanks for giving me a win Kublai Khan!
I was under the impression that if you replace out that the game doesn't go into your statistics, seeing as how you didn't play it to the 'end'...
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I was under the impression that if you replace out that the game doesn't go into your statistics, seeing as how you didn't play it to the 'end'...
I agree with this. replacing out doesn't count for you since you didn't do all the work. Replacing in, at least, is a situation where the replacer has to do a lot of legwork as WELL as keep up with what's happening then.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I agree with this. replacing out doesn't count for you since you didn't do all the work. Replacing in, at least, is a situation where the replacer has to do a lot of legwork as WELL as keep up with what's happening then.
Does it matter much? I don't think anyone keeps official stats. It's more of an honor system thing.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Does it matter much? I don't think anyone keeps official stats. It's more of an honor system thing.
True. It's just how I see things.

But hey, to be fair you basically won the game :P.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Yeah. And I was kinda hoping for my partners to outlive me. After the wagon on me (which I still say was unwarranted), I claimed doctor basically to get myself counterclaimed and get rid of the doctor if there was one in the game. I thought I was going down, so I thought I'd do that most damage while doing so. I didn't expect to outlive both of them.
I don't like doctors, and I don't like cops. No way in hell I'm having both, lol. One shot NK resistance makes things interesting. What's intriguing is I didn't have a vig :P.
I was pretty pissed about a one shot nk resistant cop with no second kill going on. Once the millers claimed and the cops stated they were one shot NK resistant I knew the scum was losing this one.
But nice effort by Mirth. I want to nominate you for best effort in a losing cause for this game.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Mirth »

farside22 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Yeah. And I was kinda hoping for my partners to outlive me. After the wagon on me (which I still say was unwarranted), I claimed doctor basically to get myself counterclaimed and get rid of the doctor if there was one in the game. I thought I was going down, so I thought I'd do that most damage while doing so. I didn't expect to outlive both of them.
I don't like doctors, and I don't like cops. No way in hell I'm having both, lol. One shot NK resistance makes things interesting. What's intriguing is I didn't have a vig :P.
I was pretty pissed about a one shot nk resistant cop with no second kill going on. Once the millers claimed and the cops stated they were one shot NK resistant I knew the scum was losing this one.
But nice effort by Mirth. I want to nominate you for best effort in a losing cause for this game.
Thanks for the thought, but it wasn't much of an effort on my part. I'm not really satisfied with my play here.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yes, because you certainly couldn't have claimed miller (fair mistake, could have gone either way), nor was your reverse death miller at all the most ridiculously overpowered scum role I've ever used in a game. I don't think the set up was overly balanced against you. If at all balanced against you. You seem to focus on the negative rather than pay attention to what your side had. Yes, I suppose I should have given you a roleblocker (that would block the resitance too), and might consider that should I use this set up again.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind people actually pointing out the flaws in the set up and explaining why they are flaws so I may better my set up creation in the future. I personally think farside is bitter, but if others agree with her analysis I apologize.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Mirth »

I don't really have an issue with the set-up (though the NK resistances might have been a bit much, and ultimately both cops were effective. Perhaps something to make the cops weaker? Or turn this into a no-reveal on death game), but the nails in our coffin were just people believing claims right off the bat. This was one of the factors that helped me stay alive as long as I did, but its what ultimately killed our chances from the beginning, I think.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Korlash »

Um... 2 invetigation immune mafia and 3 pro town millers isn't weak enough for you?

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Korlash wrote:Um... 2 invetigation immune mafia and 3 pro town millers isn't weak enough for you?
you are not forgetting the DEATH MILLER, are you?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
Korlash wrote:Um... 2 invetigation immune mafia and 3 pro town millers isn't weak enough for you?
you are not forgetting the DEATH MILLER, are you?
basically, this game would have been won easily for the scum if the millers hadnt claimed D1. That helped a lot.
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:37 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't really have an issue with the set-up (though the NK resistances might have been a bit much, and ultimately both cops were effective. Perhaps something to make the cops weaker? Or turn this into a no-reveal on death game), but the nails in our coffin were just people believing claims right off the bat. This was one of the factors that helped me stay alive as long as I did, but its what ultimately killed our chances from the beginning, I think.
The cops were basically useless as cops. There was ONE person they KNEW they could get an accurate read on. I expected them to figure out their sanities quickly, and then tear their hair out trying to figure out what the hell was going on with their investigations and what they could trust.

I'm still curious why you didn't kill Corv :P. Post Restrictions tend to be targets, which is why I rarely give them. But I can understand being frustrated at claims just being believed. I'm surprised no one questioned two cops (then again confirming each other with the NK resistance worked well). Further surprised no one questioned your doc claim.

basically, this game would have been won easily for the scum if the millers hadnt claimed D1. That helped a lot.
I was relying HEAVILY on the MS meta for this game. I probably COULDN'T run it anywhere else.
-StrangerCoug

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:42 am

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:
The cops were basically useless as cops. There was ONE person they KNEW they could get an accurate read on. I expected them to figure out their sanities quickly, and then tear their hair out trying to figure out what the hell was going on with their investigations and what they could trust.

I'm still curious why you didn't kill Corv :P. Post Restrictions tend to be targets, which is why I rarely give them. But I can understand being frustrated at claims just being believed. I'm surprised no one questioned two cops (then again confirming each other with the NK resistance worked well). Further surprised no one questioned your doc claim.
lolwut?
Call me Tajo.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Mirth »

Except they weren't entirely useless as cops. Useless would have been random or paranoid or naive. Once they figured out they were sane and insane, they could still narrow down the subject pool despite knowing some of their results would be wrong cause of millerness. Anyways.

I think we decided on Llama cause a couple people were suspicious of Corv. I honestly dont remember. Lost the link to the quicktopic long ago.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Mirth wrote:Except they weren't entirely useless as cops. Useless would have been random or paranoid or naive. Once they figured out they were sane and insane, they could still narrow down the subject pool despite knowing some of their results would be wrong cause of millerness. Anyways.

I think we decided on Llama cause a couple people were suspicious of Corv. I honestly dont remember. Lost the link to the quicktopic long ago.
oh noes, i would have totally liked to see this.
/cries
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

lolwut?
Sorry, what I meant by they KNEW was that if they got a guilty on a non miller, it was pretty obv scum.

As for the Corv thing, he was faking a post restriction, and I'm surprised it didn't get him killed.
-StrangerCoug

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I played really poorly in this game. For some reason my role made we want to claim a power... but yeah, that ended up being useless for me.

But, no, I never meant to claim miller.

And yeah, the lurking I did here was due to a general lack of interest in mafia.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:

lolwut?
Sorry, what I meant by they KNEW was that if they got a guilty on a non miller, it was pretty obv scum.

As for the Corv thing, he was faking a post restriction, and I'm surprised it didn't get him killed.
no what i meant is that i never bought Mirth's claim and she used it for the reasons i assumed.
that was a good claim, mirth. i couldnt convince anyone until this late.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 am

Post by populartajo »

Crazy wrote:Yeah, I played really poorly in this game. For some reason my role made we want to claim a power... but yeah, that ended up being useless for me.

But, no, I never meant to claim miller.

And yeah, the lurking I did here was due to a general lack of interest in mafia.
you convinced me, crazy.
:(
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

no what i meant is that i never bought Mirth's claim and she used it for the reasons i assumed.
that was a good claim, mirth. i couldnt convince anyone until this late.
Ah, yeah. Well, I mean, most of the people who didn't get lynched :P. She rode it for awhile is what I mean to say
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”